2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marchebacchus.com/
- Phone: (702) 804-8008
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Master Chef Alex Stratta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Both on-site and off-site catering available for parties and private events of 10-200, including wedding ceremonies and receptions. Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues available. We can prepare one-of-a-kind delights for that special event. For wine connoisseurs, specialty off-site wine tasting and food pairing events are available.
- Private Party Facilities: We host any type of private or corporate event small or large up to 150 guests. We specialize in weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and business meetings with audio visual available. Our gorgeous lakeside patio can accommodate parties of 10-125 guests. Our indoor private rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests. Corporate wine tasting events are also available. For a look at our menu packages, visit www.marchebacchus .com under Menus and Private Party menus.
- Private Party Contact: Rhonda Wyatt, Proprietor 7028048008x
- Entertainment: Entertainment on our Waterfront Terrace four nights a week
and always complimentary to our diners. Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, enjoy a variety of talented singers/guitarists.
- Cross Street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
- Public Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Public parking available adjacent to the restaurant with handicapped parking at the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Marche Bacchus
Awarded TOP 10 Vegas Restaurant by "Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants, Best Vegas Outdoor Restaurant, Best French, Best Wine List and Best Neighborhood restaurant, Marché Bacchus serves contemporary French cuisine featuring a large variety of seafood and meats in a comfortable and casual environment. You can select from romantic lakeside patio seating along a serene lake or a beautiful dining room with windows overlooking the lake. Our cuisine is the creation of Master Celebrity Iron Chef, Alex Stratta. The wine list is among the best in Las Vegas, with over 950 labels to select from. Perennialy proclaimed as one of the best restaurant wine values in the United States, all wine selected from our retail wine store can be enjoyed at the table with a $10 corkage fee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Marche Bacchus reviews from OpenTable diners
161 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (133)notable wine list (124)scenic view (107)romantic (107)neighborhood gem (103)special occasion (93)fit for foodies (74)great for brunch (54)great for lunch (54)good for groups (39)hot spot (12)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (7)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- AmazingLaurenDined on 11/23/2014Service, wine, and the food was outstanding. The pork chop was a loss for words. In a good way ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantGail62VIPDined on 11/23/2014It was a wonderful brunch. Looking forward to eating there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and simpletimberVIPDined on 11/19/2014An amazing selection of wine, both in the store that's part of the restaurant and on the wine list. Wonderful to find that many great choices, whether by the bottle or glass. Food is great--steak frites was cooked perfectly as was the ahi entre. Service was first class. All in all, a very fun, casual and easy restaurant with terrific food. Our 3rd or 4th visit and we've been very happy with each meal.Special Features:
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/16/2014great ambiance, delicious food, wonderful service. Our waiter was apologetic for the wait on our order and provided a complimentary mimosa refill which was not necessary since we were very relaxed however greatly appreciated. Only complaint is that there was a party being set up I another part of the restaurant requiring the staff to go outside. Rather than use a door away from the patrons requiring them to open a tarp on the pathway, they continuously opened the door next to our table. It was in the low 40's and quite breezy making it somewhat uncomfortable for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bon Marche Bacchus!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/9/2014To eat at Marche Bacchus is not just having a meal; it is the ultimate dining experience. From the ambiance to the spectacular view of the lake to the wonderful food and the impeccable service, it is a 5-star experience.Special Features:
- Great place off the beaten trailKenLDined on 11/7/2014Great food, great service, nice atmosphere, and great wine. What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I went to Marche Bacchus two years ago. It was fantastic. The dinner was perfect.Now, wine was very good, but there wasn´t a french restaurant. It became a american french restaurant. The menu is very different, a lot of food and bad quality,Special Features:
- super first course; blah entreeLasVegasLennyVIPDined on 11/1/2014the appetizers were great-lobster alfredo and braised beef ravioli. 5 star! the entree-rack of lamb-was chewy and not particularly tasty. 2 star. We expect better from this restaurant. we should choose dishes with sauces as that is what is always the best thing here. the singer was marvelous. service was very good, as usual.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great everything!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/20143rd time back and still love it, if not more! First visit was my birthday dinner- loved it. 2nd visit was a work dinner- service was on par for a large group of us. 3rd visit- with out of town guests, and we even had a gentleman singing in the background that made the ambiance amazing! Great food, great service and great ambiance! Our server this last time, John, was great! I love this place and will continue to come back. My fiance and I are getting married at Lakeside Weddings next March. Patrick and I are seriously considering having our rehearsal dinner at Marche Bacchus specifically for our experience of this last dinner we had. Please continue to do what you are doing as a restaurant! It is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyFrenchfoodieDined on 10/24/2014Great atmosphere, menu/wine selection, prompt service and excellent entrees. Live music for dinner which was very subtle and relaxing.Special Features:
- Loved itMarcusDined on 10/22/2014Fantastic wine selection and fun to pick your bottles right there in the shop. The owner/manager was most helpful in selecting a couple perfect bottles for our dinner. Food was excellent. Perfect outdoor dining during our visit in October. Beautiful evening on the back patio.Special Features:
- A rare GemVeteranDined on 10/22/2014Marche Baccus was simply sublime. The food was outstanding and the service superb.Special Features:
- Yearly dinnerBritumsDined on 10/20/2014My friends and I go out every year for a nice dinner to celebrate our friendship, this is our second time at Marche and I'll sure we will be back again. There were only a few hiccups, we ordered the Charcuterie and the was only servings for four even though there were five of us. We would gladly have paid for a fifth serving had we been told. I ordered the duck and it was dry; though flavorful I couldn't finish because it was too chewy. Other than these two minor infractions or evening was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad NeighborsNotregularsanymoreDined on 10/18/2014We had a couple sitting next to us who were in a battle royal.. they brought their three yr. old with them. My wife baby sat feeding the ducks with the child while they argued over who was the worst person in their relationship. There was also a wedding party in house so the service was good once it got started. The food was so so; I had the swordfish blackened; it was not blackened, it had no seasoning what so ever. The wife had the scallops; she said they were good, but the ones I cook at home are better. I was over charged by 50 dollars for the wine which I brought to the servers attention. She took 35 off..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!319tzDined on 10/17/2014The wine choices were outstanding. The location and outdoor dining were very nice. Food was great. Highly recommend going off the strip for this one. Very unique. Just a wonderful evening out with friends. Exceeded expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly a Good ExperiencePeteVIPDined on 10/17/2014Our party of three enjoyed our recent lunch. However, two of the three had the "blackened salmon" sandwiches. The menu was very misleading because theses weren't really blackened salmon but salmon burgers, salmon and fillers made into burgers and put into the sandwiches.Special Features:
- Wonderfulllg58VIPDined on 10/16/2014Food was fabulous, ambiance can't be beaten. However, the waiter was outstanding! If you go....ask for Matthew! Delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEAUTIFUL SCENEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Extraordinarily accommodating. Wine was superb, and the restaurant mark up on it negligible.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemLarryDined on 10/12/2014This is an excellent gem located in Desert Shores, on one of the lakes. Great food and view. A wine department with more than a 1000 options. Browse the wine selection and take a bottle to your table. The meals are all prepared fresh, so they can modify most menu items for you. We will be returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningBruceLVIPDined on 10/12/2014I finally got to the restaurant after a years delay. Sat outdoors at the edge of the dining area. The sun had already set, but a beautiful view of the lake. Food preparation was excellent. Portions were adequate and all presented elegantly. Great taste and warm server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchValentineDined on 10/12/2014Beautiful spot--great atmosphere! Food was average--hot food wasn't hot and the cold food was room temperature--possibly since we waited FOREVER to be served. Service was OK but we sensed there was some kind of confusion going on either amongst the staff or in the kitchen. Our waitress was doing her best--we even told the owner/manager about our issues and he said he understood and would try to remedy it in the future but never even offered us another cocktail, dessert, etc. Overall, the experience was just OK--would we go back?? Probably not--this was not our first visit and we've been pleased (mostly) on our other visits but this experience may have sealed the deal with this place.Special Features:
- Date nightHappilyInLoveDined on 10/10/2014We absolutely loved our date night at Marche Bacchus. We went to a French restaurant for our first date in 2001 and Marche Bacchus brought us right back to the place we fell in love. I would recommend going if you want some romantic one on one time with your honey. Also the wine list is insane :)Special Features:
- What a findPrwlDined on 10/9/2014Great find during our stay in Vegas. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner.luv2trynewthingsDined on 10/4/2014Restaurant has a beautiful view, atmosphere, and good food. Service was not good and that was disapointing. We had to order through the manager because the server kept walking past us. It seemed like the rest of his tables had his full attention though. Maybe it was just us.
- All around excellent!rbtjayVIPDined on 10/4/2014Coming from NY have high expectations. Found this restaurant by accident. Didn't want to overspend on the Vegas strip. This place is a GEM! Fois Gras appetizer amazingSpecial Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/3/2014Everything was excellent - our entrees, the service and the setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic OutdoorBrazilianLuckDined on 10/2/2014This place is for those who need a romantic time in a beautiful place, with a great food and a fantastic portfolio of wines. In a sunny day don't miss this point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still goodgmblnmnVIPDined on 9/30/2014This was my first visit since the new chef and the new menu. We both had a first course and a pasta. I enjoyed the foie gras preparation and my friend's charred octopus was very good. The pastas were excellent quality and cooked just right, and the portions were large. You could easily be filled with the smaller portions that are also available. This is still my first choice for a local restaurant.Special Features:
- Renewed excellenceDMCGODDESSVIPDined on 9/27/2014Dinner for two was romantic, the food was exquisite, and of course the wine selection was superb. Price/value for this restaurant has definitely taken a turn for the better.Special Features:
- jjcrrmDined on 9/25/2014In the past we have enjoyed dining here at this place but unfortunately, this time around we had a bad experience. At first the waiter was very friendly & attentive. This changed abruptly after we received our main course. That was the last we saw or heard from the waitor. Then we noticed that the maitre d’ was going around filling everyone’s water glass but stopped at the table next to us and got distracted by the diners there so we never got water either! We finished our bottle of wine I asked for another glass but none ever came until I was finished with his meal. Not even “How’s your meal” I just asked for the bill. …… I’m in total shock. Oh well, looks like we’ll have to find a different place to go for special dinners. Special Features:
- Always lovelyCarol196Dined on 9/20/2014This is an excellent restaurant with a wonderful location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great3dddVIPDined on 9/20/2014Top three restaurants in the US! Great food, ambience and service; two minor discrepancy = 1) orient tables for two towards the lake less one patron must look inside the restaurant, and 2) mens room need ed cleaning early on during the evening which took away from a perfect 5-star rating.Special Features:
- Girls LunchGirlsLunchDined on 9/20/2014We chose this place for our group as two of our friends hadn't been before. Overall the wine and food were delicious (minus the soup being warm and not hot). The service was NOT what the returning guests are used to. I would totally understand if the restaurant was slammed and every table was occupied but seeming how there were maybe four tables in all of the patio that were occupied and maybe two inside, our service SUCKED! We had to wait 10 minutes for our waitress to come back with our credit cards to pay the bill and they still got screwed up and one of us was double charged. I will definitely be asking for a different server if we return again. Also, the patio needs to be cleaned up and cobwebs on the patio covers need removal.Special Features:
- Tell me what you do have!WineFirstDined on 9/19/2014The server tells us the specials of the day and gets the Birthday Girl, my woman, excited for the the Fish Du Jour. She orders that and I order a Pinot Noir, server comes back after our appetizers are served and brings her wine, finally prob 20 min till our first glass and informs us of their shortcomings, no fish! 30 min go by till I get my glass of wine of something not close to what I ordered and Stacey gets her dinner order in. Empty appetizer plate sat there for prob 15 min before it was cleared. I got the duck and there was strings of fat inside it, gross and gamey. For the 160+ tip bill we had, service was terrible, food was poor and on top of it, we walked into the wine shop to buy a bottle and not one person offered us assistance.Special Features:
- NikoDined on 9/17/2014My wife and I eat out in various restaurants once a week, and price is not usually a factor when the food is outstanding, in this case we feel that Food is Over price for the proportion serve, and average taste (good).
- tad disappointedLuvtoVisitTivoliDined on 9/17/2014Service was slow. One waiter for large area. Long wait for food! Very hot on patio (ceiling fan over table broke). Supposed to have nuts on salad and didn't get any! Salad was tasty, tho. Portions very small and price is high. Entrée (mahi mahi) was delicious, at least. All my friends ordered salmon and were very happy. I ordered a fab Riesling for $11 a glass and it was only 1/3 of glass full (xsmall carafe). Guitarist was excellent. Will maybe try place again when cooler outside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Overall food and ambiance was good. Server was very freindly and knowledgeable about the menu however, she was overloaded with too many tables to provide attentive, timely service. Waited way too long between finishing main course, being offered dessert menu , even longer wait to have dessert served (for only 2 people in our party of 5).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationbonmanVIPDined on 9/16/2014Surprised a dear friend by taking her here for the 1st time on her 64th Birthday. When we walked in, the hostess couldn't find my reservation but seated us near the lake which is what I requested. Absolutely majestic! The selection of wines are outstanding and delightful! The food was good, so so to great. I had the Foie Gras as an appetizer and that was delicious! For my entree, I had the Pappardelle Couchon which was mediocre. Very disappointing. The birthday girl chose the BEST dish... the Red Wine Braised Beef served with mashed potatoes. Tasting around the table... the other dishes were just ok (Chicken / Forbidden Rice). Between the App and the Entree, there was good 30-40 minute wait. Service was fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchJDRLVVIPDined on 9/14/2014A friend from college who I had not seen in 45 years came to Vegas for a wedding and wanted to get together for brunch. I wanted to show the a different side of Las Vegas than the Strip. Marche Bacchus was a perfect choice. Walking past the cases of wine to be seated gave great ambience. The Lake view was spectacular. Our waitress was extremely helpful with the wine and entre choices. I had the steak and grits. My wife had the crab Benedict. Bothe were well prepared and presented beautifully. The meal was completed with espresso and gelato. Marche Bacchus was a perfect choice to relax with fine wine and food an catch up on many years of life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in Las Vegas areaFree2beDined on 9/14/2014Great food and outdoor dining experience. Our second visit and have not been dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.