2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marchebacchus.com/
- Phone: 7028048008x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Master Chef Alex Stratta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Both on-site and off-site catering available for parties and private events of 10-200, including wedding ceremonies and receptions. Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues available. We can prepare one-of-a-kind delights for that special event. For wine connoisseurs, specialty off-site wine tasting and food pairing events are available.
- Private Party Facilities: We host any type of private or corporate event small or large up to 150 guests. We specialize in weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and business meetings with audio visual available. Our gorgeous lakeside patio can accommodate parties of 10-125 guests. Our indoor private rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests. Corporate wine tasting events are also available. For a look at our menu packages, visit www.marchebacchus .com under Menus and Private Party menus.
- Private Party Contact: Rhonda Wyatt, Proprietor 7028048008x
- Entertainment: Entertainment on our Waterfront Terrace four nights a week
and always complimentary to our diners. Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, enjoy a variety of talented singers/guitarists.
- Cross Street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
- Public Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Public parking available adjacent to the restaurant with handicapped parking at the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Marche Bacchus
Awarded TOP 10 Vegas Restaurant by "Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants, Best Vegas Outdoor Restaurant, Best French, Best Wine List and Best Neighborhood restaurant, Marché Bacchus serves contemporary French cuisine featuring a large variety of seafood and meats in a comfortable and casual environment. You can select from romantic lakeside patio seating along a serene lake or a beautiful dining room with windows overlooking the lake. Our cuisine is the creation of Master Celebrity Iron Chef, Alex Stratta. The wine list is among the best in Las Vegas, with over 950 labels to select from. Perennialy proclaimed as one of the best restaurant wine values in the United States, all wine selected from our retail wine store can be enjoyed at the table with a $10 corkage fee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Marche Bacchus - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Marche Bacchus reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (110)scenic view (102)notable wine list (100)romantic (93)neighborhood gem (83)special occasion (83)fit for foodies (61)great for lunch (47)great for brunch (41)good for groups (23)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/27/2014My father was looking for a neighborhood spot, off the strip with a beautiful view to take some very close friends. I naturally thought Of Marche Bacchus. We requested patio seating on OpenTable and the restaurant was happy to oblige. From the first time we walked in, things were wonderful. John, was above all, incredibly accommodating. I had to leave in the middle of dinner and I left specific instructions for covering the bill. Not only did was he accommodating, he took wonderful care of my family after I left and called me after to reassure me of the total and satisfied every request. He was absolutely perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed everything. Thank you John for doing such an great job and we will definitely be back to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointed!caryntwexDined on 8/26/2014Our Favorite place to take visitors! Never disappointed!Special Features:
- JM from SPIOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/25/2014One of my favorite places. Really outstanding bistro with excellent food, ambience and wine selection. Jeff and Rhonda make sure all guests are fully enjoying their experience. It is such a great setting away from the strip in Las Vegas but easy to find. The secret ingredient is wine at retail, plus a small corkage fee, from their wonderful selection of top class wines. Great indoor seating and a fantastic outdoor setting overlooking a lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014We were served wine once and then had to do it ourselves, we did not appreciate this as we are used to getting our wine poured for us. Espcially when you pay $60 a bottle. that is one thing that really bothered my husband. Then I had to come back for my credit card which was very careless on your part.Special Features:
- wino foodie lake settingurslorDined on 8/23/2014buy a bottle in their racks and $10 corkage for dining [bring a bottle and $25 corkage] we had wine that would have been two to three times what we paid here if we had similar wine on the strip..Food was done perfectly as we ordered [med rare ,moist fish, and tasty small mussels etc.]Special Features:
- Disappointmentbond007VIPDined on 8/20/2014I really wanted to like this place. I had been there before to check out the wine list. The location is awesome. Love the cute lake and all the geese and rabbits running around. The service was not good at all and not even close to what you would expect from such a place. The server was bland, seemed flustered, no personality...forgot our wine (it is a wine shop/restaurant) and did not bring for 5-7 mins after first course was dropped. Food quality was so so. Extremely overpriced for what you receive. Very disappointed...sadly would not return.Special Features:
- Wonderful ambience and perfect menujustmarriedDined on 8/19/2014This restaurant is located in Las Vegas, but if somebody would beam you there, you wouldn't guess. Wonderful is the lake just outside, the perfect scenery for the nice terrace where you can enjoy delicious French food and one of the best wine selections in the state of Nevada. The indoor location is also very nice and makes you feel comfortable throughout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food but...Dining4OneVIPDined on 8/17/2014... don't expect to get a lakeside table if you dine by yourself, even if you request it! Normally I have pleasant experiences when dining as a single business traveler but despite the delicious food (great escargot) and friendly/attentive servers, the hostess had a LOT to be desired. When I asked if I could sit at one of the tables right next to the lake, she said they were ALL reserved. An hour and a half later, five of the eight lakeside tables remained empty, including a two-top I requested to sit at when I saw the two people there leaving. I was told at 5:30 that the table was reserved for 6:30 p.m. but when I left at 6:55 pm, the table was STILL empty. Very disappointing! I wonder if I could've sat there had I not been dining alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingresidentDined on 8/17/2014This visit was disappointing and embarrassing, especially because we had a guest with us. The lobby was empty for so long, we had to go almost all the way outside to find someone. The maitre'd insisted we go inside, then left us unattended, at the door while he talked to someone, the wait staff was pushing through (the same door) and as a result, my husband was pushed into a rock and fell over it. We went inside. The server, Kim, was so busy visiting with the 2 other tables, that we had to wait forever for even water, let alone her attention. No one, including the maitre'd even bothered to apologize for the fall or the poor service. It will be a long time before we return. What was once a great experience has deteriorated greatly.Special Features:
- Love this place!jcnlvDined on 8/17/2014We are repeat customers and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent quality and well prepared. The service is great, wine list goes on forever, and the ambiance and view are as good as you will find anywhere in Las Vegas. Prices are very good for the quality. A much better alternative to Strip eateries in our opinion. My steak and eggs and brioche french toast were amazing and Christiné had the Salmon Eggs Benedict that she loved! Added the never empty Champagne and it was a wonderful Sunday brunch. We definitely need to come here more often.Special Features:
- DiggerDined on 8/16/2014The food was excellent but the seafood salad special was meager.Special Features:
- OutstandingMarkfromDallasDined on 8/14/2014If you love wine and great food in a beautiful setting, you will love Marche Bacchus.Special Features:
- Poor service and disrespectedDisappointedDined on 8/14/2014I picked this restaurant to celebrate my friend's 50th birthday (BD). Our server was Marty. I told him it was our first time here & it was my friend's BD - he didn't say anything and just walked away. The cashier asked if it was our first time there. We said yes & that I brought my friend here for her BD. The cashier asked if my friend got a free desert for her BD and we did not. The food, wine, ambiance & scenic outdoors were excellent. The service was poor. Marty was nicer to other patrons and treated them more kinder than us. Marty treated us with prejudice and was discriminating. Marty's attitude ruined a special occasion for us. I hope in future Marty's attitude will change and he treats everyone with respect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GerryRDined on 8/13/2014We got a great table lakeside on the patio. Food was excellent. Unfortunately, there was a large party in the dining room making a bit of noise and the kitchen was probably backed up because we waited a little longer than normal for our food. We've been there several times and will go back again. We want to try Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- I of r favsBest2dineDined on 8/11/2014We have dined here since Marche Bachus was opened years ago as a much smaller place. We go often and love the present ambiance, great service and food. We bring our guests from other cities, as they are so surprised and pleased to find this truly excellent dining venue off the strip.Special Features:
- Love this place!NancyBVIPDined on 8/7/2014Been there multiple times for lunch and dinner and it never disappoints. No matter what you order it will be spectacular. Lovely setting, warm and efficient service, and with a world class wine shop inside you'll never worry about the quality of wine. This trip I chose the tomato bisque to start and the scallops as my entree. Both were fantastic. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeborahDined on 8/6/2014Love it ,great food and fabulous wine. Love to sit my the lake and eat listening to the musicSpecial Features:
- “New chefLvaquaDined on 8/3/2014We used to come here for Moules Frites, the view and fantastic music. The view and music are still there but the food...Huge disappointmentWe ordered Escargot to start, I had Prince Edward Island mussels with a side of garlic fryers and husband had Seared duck in honey and spice glaze for our mains. The warm bread with whipped butter was divine as usual. Garlic herb butter the escargot were clocked in was very nice but one of the snails came with sand:( at this point we were still quite happy, enjoying a bottle of Rombauer Chardonnay and warm bread. Then the mains arrived. What a disappointment! The mussels were overlooked, the sauce was super salty, the fries probably were the worst fries I have ever had. My husband's duck fatty and raw.Special Features:
- drive2dineDined on 7/30/2014Our dinner waitress was very professional but at the same time very personable to our entire family. She had good knowledge of the food and most especially the wine served. What sealed our impression was the way she bid goodnight to us after we were all done and ready to stand up. We felt that we were leaving a friend's hosted event. We failed to get her name, but I'm sure she knows who she is.Special Features:
- Wonderful mealAlexDined on 7/26/2014Everyone in our party was very happy with our experience. We'll definitely be coming back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful settingtimberVIPDined on 7/24/2014A very "non-Las Vegas" setting, which was a real treat. On a lake, sat outside on the patio for dinner--a little warm in July to do that but the misters and fans helped a lot. Superb wine list by the glass and I love that bottles that are for sale in the shop can be purchased and consumed at dinner, a really nice touch. Food was good, solid, no surprises for a first visit and that's probably a good thing. Wedge salads were fresh, burrata/tomato salad was as well. Entrees--braised beef, pork chop, and steak frites--were all very good. The fries were amazing, among the best I've ever tasted. Service was solid. All in all, a very nice meal in a great setting. Our first visit and it won't be our last.Special Features:
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/21/2014Great wines, great atmosphere, great service…unbelievable food! A little neighborhood restaurant hidden from view but once you walk inside…Wow! Top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionGoChargersDined on 7/20/2014Surprised my wife with a b-day dinner here. It was the 1st time for both of us. Great food and very romantic setting! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014The food at brunch is amazing, and the outdoor scenery is gorgeous. Our waiter was a little on what I would say was "over the top" side, but he was excellent and attentive.Special Features:
- One of the bestCarhar2Dined on 7/19/2014Marche Bacchus is one of the best in Las Vegas, exquisite food and impeccable service, relaxing, with beautiful views, we go there as often as we can as you also get value for your money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #Quack QuackGennyDined on 7/17/2014We had a delightful evening! While dining, we enjoyed the boats, geese, ducks, privacy, and intimacy of this amazing setting. The evening was made even better when the food arrived: everything from the warm bread to the entrees and deserts was a culinary masterpiece. Great job!Special Features:
- Excellent food3dddVIPDined on 7/14/2014One of the top three restaurants in the US. Special occasion to celebrate Bastile Day in LV; great food, ambience, service and parachute divers. Though the temps were in three digits, the dinning atmosphere was pleasant and bearable. The food, as always, was excellently prepared and presented; the wine was simply divine. ?Keeper? - you bet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findkohlee47Dined on 7/11/2014The food at this restaurant is outstanding. It is also wonderful that you can walk into the wine sales area and pick a bottle of wine for your dinner and have it corked for $10.00 over the price of the wine. The staff that greet you and sit you are very pleasant and helpful. The view of the lake and the swans that float in the lake around the restaurant are very amusing. The entertainment can be a little loud if you sit in the area below where they perform.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly GoodFishingVegasDined on 7/11/2014We chose this restaurant because of the fact that it was on a lake. Food was outstanding, skimpy on the portions, but taste was unsurpassed. Service was slow and chaotic but adequate. A live singer got too loud at times, but was otherwise enjoyable. They feature expensive by-the-glass wine, or pick a bottle from their extensive collection, which they open and pour at the table. We were disappointed to find that they also charge a corkage fee for the wine, even through we bought the bottle at the restaurant - felt like a "read-the-fine-print" moment, but oh, well - Vegas is ultimately about getting all your money so we went with the flow. All-in-all, we'd go back again even though the price was a little over the top for what we received.Special Features:
- RickVIPDined on 7/6/2014The food was exceptional. Sauteed prawns with garlic and parsley atop polenta with black truffles was spectacular. A thick pork chop accompanied by sauteed apples, onions, and bacon was marvelous. This is truly one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but a bit unevenNaiveDinerDined on 7/5/2014MB is in the suburbs, far away from the Strip bustle, which is why I chose it. I wanted to support a local business. Literally everyone was seated on the patio with a lake view, so we sat inside, where we had the dining room all to ourselves. We found some food delicious and some just so-so. We had salmon, free range chicken breast, and mussels for entrees, plus a side of truffled mac and cheese, and chocolate cake and bread pudding for dessert. The salmon was perfect, seared nicely on the outside and moist inside. The chicken breast took half an hour and was overcooked. The mussels were tiny and also overcooked, lacking depth. Mac and cheese was delicious! The chocolate cake and bread pudding were fantastic. So, some hits some misses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LandaMCrazyLandDined on 7/3/2014One of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas, it's a hidden treasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but Shy Couple Of BeatsGodanDined on 7/2/2014Interesting French menu, a killer lake view, bins of fascinating wines for sale. Lunch started out good with creative arranging to satisfy gluten-free diner--strong positive points! As we progressed however, unfortunately unless we could flag down waitperson our ice & water went un-refreshed. Hamburger was excellent, charred octopus a little dry-could have been prevented by marinating in the oil for about 10 minutes instead of booking the octopus from refrigerator to grill non-stop. Mussels were very good, sauce a little rich for my taste but others might like. Worst offense was the faux-pas of the waiter substituting an ordered beer with another totally different without checking. Might be back, might not. "Ce qui sera sera".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant at End of Wine AisleTi5mVIPDined on 6/30/2014Sure they serve great food, but this place is really about the wine. It doubles as a wine shop, so this gives both a deeper selection and lower prices for wine than other restaurants can pull off. They also have a very interesting list of wines by the glass, also at reasonable prices. Of course, if you find an interesting wine that doesn't fit the meal, you can buy it and cook to it another night. If you are from out of town, this should be an early stop in your visit. The food is well prepared and imaginative, with treats like duck with hazelnuts and polenta with wild mushrooms and roast chicken jus. Personally, I liked the view of the wine shop sitting inside, but you may prefer the outdoor space with lakeside dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood food bistrobillVIPDined on 6/30/2014delicious food, good service, and nice setting with reasonable noise levelSpecial Features:
- Marche Bacchus Extraordinary!Babes4BrunchDined on 6/29/2014It was a glorious day with a spectacular view of the lake, a fine bottle of champagne, wonderful food, excellent service and the interesting conversation of women talking about success and living... Thank you Marche Bacchus!Special Features:
- Great for groups or romantic dinnerjlamonicaDined on 6/27/2014Brought in 6 family members from the east coast for a graduation dinner. The service left a great impression: Friendly, upbeat, helpful. The food was tremendous; escargot appetizers were fantastic, and the duck was perfectly cooked. Several members of my group claimed it was the best place they'd ever eaten. Also, the musician they brought in was great; he did a bunch of very good covers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/26/2014My wife and i had woderful time would come again....Love it!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A True Hidden GemCatalinoDined on 6/24/2014Just a sensational restaurant. So pleasing, so relaxing.Special Features:
- unexpectedly wonderfulTashiDined on 6/18/2014Brilliant escape from the trade show circuit, off the Strip. Beautiful place on the lake, delicious food, I had swordfish and my husband had salmon, both dishes cooked to perfection with great sauces. The bread was fresh, Very impressive wine list, they had my favorite Sancerre. The waiter was lovely and attentive. Nice live music, not too noisy, easy to maintain conversation. We plan to come back, just the two of us next time, when we are in Vegas. We will definitely recommend this place. Thank you!Special Features: