2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marchebacchus.com/
- Phone: (702) 804-8008
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Master Chef Alex Stratta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Both on-site and off-site catering available for parties and private events of 10-200, including wedding ceremonies and receptions. Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues available. We can prepare one-of-a-kind delights for that special event. For wine connoisseurs, specialty off-site wine tasting and food pairing events are available.
- Private Party Facilities: We host any type of private or corporate event small or large up to 150 guests. We specialize in weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and business meetings with audio visual available. Our gorgeous lakeside patio can accommodate parties of 10-125 guests. Our indoor private rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests. Corporate wine tasting events are also available. For a look at our menu packages, visit www.marchebacchus .com under Menus and Private Party menus.
- Private Party Contact: Rhonda Wyatt, Proprietor 7028048008x
- Entertainment: Entertainment on our Waterfront Terrace four nights a week
and always complimentary to our diners. Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, enjoy a variety of talented singers/guitarists.
- Cross Street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
- Public Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Public parking available adjacent to the restaurant with handicapped parking at the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Marche Bacchus
Awarded TOP 10 Vegas Restaurant by "Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants, Best Vegas Outdoor Restaurant, Best French, Best Wine List and Best Neighborhood restaurant, Marché Bacchus serves contemporary French cuisine featuring a large variety of seafood and meats in a comfortable and casual environment. You can select from romantic lakeside patio seating along a serene lake or a beautiful dining room with windows overlooking the lake. Our cuisine is the creation of Master Celebrity Iron Chef, Alex Stratta. The wine list is among the best in Las Vegas, with over 950 labels to select from. Perennialy proclaimed as one of the best restaurant wine values in the United States, all wine selected from our retail wine store can be enjoyed at the table with a $10 corkage fee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Marche Bacchus reviews from OpenTable diners
159 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (133)notable wine list (122)romantic (107)scenic view (106)neighborhood gem (102)special occasion (92)fit for foodies (73)great for brunch (54)great for lunch (54)good for groups (39)hot spot (12)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (7)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- One of the bestCarhar2Dined on 7/19/2014Marche Bacchus is one of the best in Las Vegas, exquisite food and impeccable service, relaxing, with beautiful views, we go there as often as we can as you also get value for your money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- #Quack QuackGennyDined on 7/17/2014We had a delightful evening! While dining, we enjoyed the boats, geese, ducks, privacy, and intimacy of this amazing setting. The evening was made even better when the food arrived: everything from the warm bread to the entrees and deserts was a culinary masterpiece. Great job!Special Features:
- Excellent food3dddVIPDined on 7/14/2014One of the top three restaurants in the US. Special occasion to celebrate Bastile Day in LV; great food, ambience, service and parachute divers. Though the temps were in three digits, the dinning atmosphere was pleasant and bearable. The food, as always, was excellently prepared and presented; the wine was simply divine. ?Keeper? - you bet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findkohlee47Dined on 7/11/2014The food at this restaurant is outstanding. It is also wonderful that you can walk into the wine sales area and pick a bottle of wine for your dinner and have it corked for $10.00 over the price of the wine. The staff that greet you and sit you are very pleasant and helpful. The view of the lake and the swans that float in the lake around the restaurant are very amusing. The entertainment can be a little loud if you sit in the area below where they perform.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly GoodFishingVegasDined on 7/11/2014We chose this restaurant because of the fact that it was on a lake. Food was outstanding, skimpy on the portions, but taste was unsurpassed. Service was slow and chaotic but adequate. A live singer got too loud at times, but was otherwise enjoyable. They feature expensive by-the-glass wine, or pick a bottle from their extensive collection, which they open and pour at the table. We were disappointed to find that they also charge a corkage fee for the wine, even through we bought the bottle at the restaurant - felt like a "read-the-fine-print" moment, but oh, well - Vegas is ultimately about getting all your money so we went with the flow. All-in-all, we'd go back again even though the price was a little over the top for what we received.Special Features:
- RickVIPDined on 7/6/2014The food was exceptional. Sauteed prawns with garlic and parsley atop polenta with black truffles was spectacular. A thick pork chop accompanied by sauteed apples, onions, and bacon was marvelous. This is truly one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but a bit unevenNaiveDinerDined on 7/5/2014MB is in the suburbs, far away from the Strip bustle, which is why I chose it. I wanted to support a local business. Literally everyone was seated on the patio with a lake view, so we sat inside, where we had the dining room all to ourselves. We found some food delicious and some just so-so. We had salmon, free range chicken breast, and mussels for entrees, plus a side of truffled mac and cheese, and chocolate cake and bread pudding for dessert. The salmon was perfect, seared nicely on the outside and moist inside. The chicken breast took half an hour and was overcooked. The mussels were tiny and also overcooked, lacking depth. Mac and cheese was delicious! The chocolate cake and bread pudding were fantastic. So, some hits some misses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LandaMCrazyLandDined on 7/3/2014One of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas, it's a hidden treasure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but Shy Couple Of BeatsGodanDined on 7/2/2014Interesting French menu, a killer lake view, bins of fascinating wines for sale. Lunch started out good with creative arranging to satisfy gluten-free diner--strong positive points! As we progressed however, unfortunately unless we could flag down waitperson our ice & water went un-refreshed. Hamburger was excellent, charred octopus a little dry-could have been prevented by marinating in the oil for about 10 minutes instead of booking the octopus from refrigerator to grill non-stop. Mussels were very good, sauce a little rich for my taste but others might like. Worst offense was the faux-pas of the waiter substituting an ordered beer with another totally different without checking. Might be back, might not. "Ce qui sera sera".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant at End of Wine AisleTi5mVIPDined on 6/30/2014Sure they serve great food, but this place is really about the wine. It doubles as a wine shop, so this gives both a deeper selection and lower prices for wine than other restaurants can pull off. They also have a very interesting list of wines by the glass, also at reasonable prices. Of course, if you find an interesting wine that doesn't fit the meal, you can buy it and cook to it another night. If you are from out of town, this should be an early stop in your visit. The food is well prepared and imaginative, with treats like duck with hazelnuts and polenta with wild mushrooms and roast chicken jus. Personally, I liked the view of the wine shop sitting inside, but you may prefer the outdoor space with lakeside dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful neighborhood food bistrobillVIPDined on 6/30/2014delicious food, good service, and nice setting with reasonable noise levelSpecial Features:
- Marche Bacchus Extraordinary!Babes4BrunchDined on 6/29/2014It was a glorious day with a spectacular view of the lake, a fine bottle of champagne, wonderful food, excellent service and the interesting conversation of women talking about success and living... Thank you Marche Bacchus!Special Features:
- Great for groups or romantic dinnerjlamonicaDined on 6/27/2014Brought in 6 family members from the east coast for a graduation dinner. The service left a great impression: Friendly, upbeat, helpful. The food was tremendous; escargot appetizers were fantastic, and the duck was perfectly cooked. Several members of my group claimed it was the best place they'd ever eaten. Also, the musician they brought in was great; he did a bunch of very good covers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/26/2014My wife and i had woderful time would come again....Love it!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A True Hidden GemCatalinoDined on 6/24/2014Just a sensational restaurant. So pleasing, so relaxing.Special Features:
- unexpectedly wonderfulTashiDined on 6/18/2014Brilliant escape from the trade show circuit, off the Strip. Beautiful place on the lake, delicious food, I had swordfish and my husband had salmon, both dishes cooked to perfection with great sauces. The bread was fresh, Very impressive wine list, they had my favorite Sancerre. The waiter was lovely and attentive. Nice live music, not too noisy, easy to maintain conversation. We plan to come back, just the two of us next time, when we are in Vegas. We will definitely recommend this place. Thank you!Special Features:
- birthday dinnerdolcevitaDined on 6/18/2014Loved the ambiance and the food was great but the service was a little slow we were there for 3 hours and it took our food about an hour and half to get to our table not once did our waiter come to our table to just let us know that it would be out soon or apologize for the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable, Comfortable, Just Right.LocalVIPDined on 6/18/2014Not the absolute best dining experience in Las Vegas, but everything was just right. Couldn't ask more from a local restaurant though. I would return prices reasonable, but more than I wish to spend for a local dining evening out.Special Features:
- Servers need better trainingChristineDined on 6/15/2014Its worth one try as the food is pretty good. But, as others reviews stated service is lacking. Took awhile after sitting to meet our waitress, she apologized. We finally got water, but from another person, ordered a drink but 15 min later, nothing. The owner finally came over, I re-ordered my drink and we told him what we wanted. The waitress never came around until we got our food and she asked us how it was. No water refills, so offered my water to.my thirsty husband. Not sure if we were supposed to pretend we were in France and expect to sit there a couple hours or what! They need to teach teamwork with all the servers, keeping an eye on every table you pass, recognize an empty glass and do something about it, it's not hard!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchMadmax1Dined on 6/15/2014Went here for Father's Day brunch, was very pleased and enjoyed the food and outdoor dinning. I would have rated it higher, but our appetizer was taking forever. The server gaves us and extra Mimosa for the wait. We will be back for regular lunch and dinners. We want to try some of the other menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful experienceJuilavhaVIPDined on 6/14/2014Our waiter Vince was exceptional & handled many tables with ease The food - grilled octopus ,duck Breast , & salmon - sublime !! Wonderful treat to choose your own wine from Their large wine shop! Will be back when next in town !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great eveningnickoDined on 6/14/2014Service was friendly and accommodating. Food was great. Not rushed was allowed to enjoy the weather and the lake. Thanks.Special Features:
- Dinner in SummerlinSpartans12Dined on 6/10/2014Very good Chicken and the special bone in Veal. Wine list is what your looking for here. Much to choose from. Very private setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedluv2adventureDined on 6/8/2014The scenery was lovely, but the service was sincerely lacking on this particular day. Found out they were running a Group-on and were understaffed. Gave others their meals comped due to slow service, but when we stated the same issue, only received a free dessert and ice tea. Perhaps on another day it would be better.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT RESTAURANT!LVDineDined on 6/7/2014This restaurant is very delightful! We enjoyed dinner with our daughter and was pleased from the moment we entered the front door. We were ALL greeted with smiles and crayons! Fabulous restaurant if you want to listen to live music and nearly perfect ambience. The food was pretty awesome as well.Special Features:
- hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/6/2014Absolutely my favorite place sitting right on the lake. it offers romantic outdoor dining at its best with classy entertainment nightly. Don't like the wine on the menu? Go inside the storefront grab a bottle of your favorite wine and bring it to your table and enjoy the nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be returning!TwoChefsKidsDined on 6/6/2014This has been on our date night list for some time amd we were not at all disappointed. It felt like we had left Vegas! Service staff was friendly and knowledgeable and all courses were pleasing to the eye and pallet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- French restaurantFoxonfireDined on 6/4/2014Restaurant ambience was fantastic, had a guitarist playing music while looking out on a beautiful lake. Huge wine selection with a $10 corking few if you choose to buy it there. French onion soup was one if the best I ever had. I ordered the lobster and shrimp pasta, which was ok, could have used a bit more flavoring abd my husband ordered beef with wine sauce which was very tender and deliciously seasoned! I would like to try other entrees next visit, they had so many different meats to choose from! Waiter was attentive and very friendly and of course the bread was warm and delicious! My new fav place In Vegas by far!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining Away From the Madness!FormerChicagoFoodieVIPDined on 5/31/2014We were looking for a place in Las Vegas off the strip that offered finer dining and a good atmosphere - and Marche Bacchus delivered. A great concept for wine where you walk in, and one of the first things you can do before being seated is select a bottle or two from their extensive selection at the front-of-the-house and bring it to your table. You can also order off the menu by the glass. The menu itself had variety for every taste - and it was all wonderfully prepared. The service was fun and energetic without being overly attentive. I would recommend his place highly - especially if you can sit outside on a wonderfully warm evening!Special Features:
- Very Enoyablejphif04Dined on 5/30/2014Food was very good. The duck was slightly over cooked, otherwise the quality was excellent. Our waitress was knowledgeable and friendly, she just had too many tables so time between visits was too long. She spent a fair amount of time bussing tables, and we were surprised that they did not have dedicated bussers. The adjoining wine shop is excellent, and we enjoyed picking out our wine for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The other side of Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014A great way to get away from the stress of the city , feels like you are on a mini vacation ! Great ambiance and great service !Special Features:
- Great Food/Poor ServiceNannaDined on 5/28/2014I've been going to Marche Bacchus for many, many years - been through the changing of ownership and Chef's and always come back. It's a special place and I've always had great food and service until the other night. I took my friend, her visiting friend from New Zealand (and a wine drinker) out for my friends birthday. We were seated, great service to begin with, apps came out in a reasonable amount of time, our wine was poured and we were on our way. BUT 45 minutes later, our food arrived - the two dishes my friends ordered but not what I ordered. They took the food back and 25 minutes later our food arrived. The chicken was cold and sent back. By the time it was brought back, I already finished my dinner. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- Just so-sosherry6Dined on 5/25/2014This restaurant was very highly recommended by a friend who is from Vegas. The experience was somewhat disappointing. Maitre D' didn't offer any info or help with wine choices in the adjoining store. When I asked for a patio table, I was told that might be a problem since I didn't ask when I made my reservation (didn't know I needed to). We purchased a bottle of wine to drink with our dinner; there was a $10 cork fee. Took a very long time for our appetizer to arrive, then, as soon as we finished it, our meal came! Even the waiter was surprised and rushed off to get my husband a steak knife. His flatiron was delicious, but my salmon was pretty tasteless. Our waitstaff were very nice and kept our water glasses filled.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014Had reservations for 7:30, seated about 7:45 to 7:50. Taken to table and it wasn't ready. Waited a long time for wait staff to come over. Never introduced themselves (had a waiter and waitress). Asked for water with lemon or lime, got water. Eventually took order, came back later because he had forgotten the order. Brought soup and it was wonderful. Had to ask for bread. No water refills. No one picked up the soup plates and they brought the main course. No one came to check on how it was or if we wanted cheese on the pasta. Plates were picked up and we were given a dessert menu. After a long delay they took the dessert order. Water was then refilled when I aked for it (empty glass).Special Features:
- off strip jewelwhitney702Dined on 5/24/2014Great lakeside view reasonsble wine pricinhg great food and the wyatts bting it all togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as expectedoccasionaldinerDined on 5/18/2014This establishment came with a reputation for being a fine French restaurant; however, what we received as our brunch entrees were no more than overpriced coffee shop food. Perhaps we should have gone for something more than the English Breakfast. The eggs in my entree were unseasoned and the toast was soaked through with butter. The only excellent item I enjoyed was the raspberry compote, which I had to wait at least 15 minutes to receive. By then, I'd eaten most of my two triangles of toast. It also doesn't matter, at least on a Sunday, if you have reservations or not, as people are seated as they arrive. We also had to ask and wait for a table to be set up inside the restaurant, which only houses perhaps a dozen tables. Disappointing.Special Features:
- Good food but not great serviceSLeblancDined on 5/17/2014The young hostess at reception as well as our server were not very welcoming and warm. They did not smile much and were not super friendly. They both seemed uninterested. Let's just say that we go to a restaurant, we want to feel special and like our patronage is important which is not the way we felt here. We had the grilled octopus, the steak tartare and the steak which were all very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood eateryTejiDined on 5/17/2014Very reliable neighborhood restaurant. Nice menu that was very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointmentrdeckerVIPDined on 5/17/2014We frequent this place and it has gone down hill related to food quality and service. My wife's salmon was way under-cooked. We ordered a side that she never got. We had to ask for bread twice and constantly had to ask for water refills. The waiter (Robert) dropped a bottle of wine and spilled it on my wife's dress. The stains will not come out. Not even an apology from the manager. We took out some friends for a nice evening and were disappointed. I doubt we will return unless I hear these guys have stepped up their game. It's a shame. The scenery is nice - I hope they get their game back.Special Features:
- Late and greatZippyDined on 5/15/2014The concept, food, ambience, location wonderful! Service... Not so good.Special Features: