2620 Regatta Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marchebacchus.com/
- Phone: 7028048008x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Master Chef Alex Stratta
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Both on-site and off-site catering available for parties and private events of 10-200, including wedding ceremonies and receptions. Beautiful indoor and outdoor venues available. We can prepare one-of-a-kind delights for that special event. For wine connoisseurs, specialty off-site wine tasting and food pairing events are available.
- Private Party Facilities: We host any type of private or corporate event small or large up to 150 guests. We specialize in weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and business meetings with audio visual available. Our gorgeous lakeside patio can accommodate parties of 10-125 guests. Our indoor private rooms can accommodate up to 50 guests. Corporate wine tasting events are also available. For a look at our menu packages, visit www.marchebacchus .com under Menus and Private Party menus.
- Private Party Contact: Rhonda Wyatt, Proprietor 7028048008x
- Entertainment: Entertainment on our Waterfront Terrace four nights a week
and always complimentary to our diners. Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, 6:30pm to 9:30pm, enjoy a variety of talented singers/guitarists.
- Cross Street: Buffalo & Lake Mead
- Public Transit: We are convenient to the Citizens Area Transport routes. Taxi and limousine services available from the Strip and other parts of Clark County.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Public parking available adjacent to the restaurant with handicapped parking at the entrance to the restaurant.
A word from Marche Bacchus
Awarded TOP 10 Vegas Restaurant by "Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants, Best Vegas Outdoor Restaurant, Best French, Best Wine List and Best Neighborhood restaurant, Marché Bacchus serves contemporary French cuisine featuring a large variety of seafood and meats in a comfortable and casual environment. You can select from romantic lakeside patio seating along a serene lake or a beautiful dining room with windows overlooking the lake. Our cuisine is the creation of Master Celebrity Iron Chef, Alex Stratta. The wine list is among the best in Las Vegas, with over 950 labels to select from. Perennialy proclaimed as one of the best restaurant wine values in the United States, all wine selected from our retail wine store can be enjoyed at the table with a $10 corkage fee.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Marche Bacchus - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Marche Bacchus reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (123)notable wine list (109)scenic view (108)romantic (101)neighborhood gem (98)special occasion (91)fit for foodies (65)great for lunch (47)great for brunch (46)good for groups (30)hot spot (12)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (8)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- jjcrrmDined on 9/25/2014In the past we have enjoyed dining here at this place but unfortunately, this time around we had a bad experience. At first the waiter was very friendly & attentive. This changed abruptly after we received our main course. That was the last we saw or heard from the waitor. Then we noticed that the maitre d’ was going around filling everyone’s water glass but stopped at the table next to us and got distracted by the diners there so we never got water either! We finished our bottle of wine I asked for another glass but none ever came until I was finished with his meal. Not even “How’s your meal” I just asked for the bill. …… I’m in total shock. Oh well, looks like we’ll have to find a different place to go for special dinners. Special Features:
- Always lovelyCarol196Dined on 9/20/2014This is an excellent restaurant with a wonderful location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great3dddVIPDined on 9/20/2014Top three restaurants in the US! Great food, ambience and service; two minor discrepancy = 1) orient tables for two towards the lake less one patron must look inside the restaurant, and 2) mens room need ed cleaning early on during the evening which took away from a perfect 5-star rating.Special Features:
- Girls LunchGirlsLunchDined on 9/20/2014We chose this place for our group as two of our friends hadn't been before. Overall the wine and food were delicious (minus the soup being warm and not hot). The service was NOT what the returning guests are used to. I would totally understand if the restaurant was slammed and every table was occupied but seeming how there were maybe four tables in all of the patio that were occupied and maybe two inside, our service SUCKED! We had to wait 10 minutes for our waitress to come back with our credit cards to pay the bill and they still got screwed up and one of us was double charged. I will definitely be asking for a different server if we return again. Also, the patio needs to be cleaned up and cobwebs on the patio covers need removal.Special Features:
- Tell me what you do have!WineFirstDined on 9/19/2014The server tells us the specials of the day and gets the Birthday Girl, my woman, excited for the the Fish Du Jour. She orders that and I order a Pinot Noir, server comes back after our appetizers are served and brings her wine, finally prob 20 min till our first glass and informs us of their shortcomings, no fish! 30 min go by till I get my glass of wine of something not close to what I ordered and Stacey gets her dinner order in. Empty appetizer plate sat there for prob 15 min before it was cleared. I got the duck and there was strings of fat inside it, gross and gamey. For the 160+ tip bill we had, service was terrible, food was poor and on top of it, we walked into the wine shop to buy a bottle and not one person offered us assistance.Special Features:
- NikoDined on 9/17/2014My wife and I eat out in various restaurants once a week, and price is not usually a factor when the food is outstanding, in this case we feel that Food is Over price for the proportion serve, and average taste (good).
- tad disappointedLuvtoVisitTivoliDined on 9/17/2014Service was slow. One waiter for large area. Long wait for food! Very hot on patio (ceiling fan over table broke). Supposed to have nuts on salad and didn't get any! Salad was tasty, tho. Portions very small and price is high. Entrée (mahi mahi) was delicious, at least. All my friends ordered salmon and were very happy. I ordered a fab Riesling for $11 a glass and it was only 1/3 of glass full (xsmall carafe). Guitarist was excellent. Will maybe try place again when cooler outside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Overall food and ambiance was good. Server was very freindly and knowledgeable about the menu however, she was overloaded with too many tables to provide attentive, timely service. Waited way too long between finishing main course, being offered dessert menu , even longer wait to have dessert served (for only 2 people in our party of 5).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationbonmanVIPDined on 9/16/2014Surprised a dear friend by taking her here for the 1st time on her 64th Birthday. When we walked in, the hostess couldn't find my reservation but seated us near the lake which is what I requested. Absolutely majestic! The selection of wines are outstanding and delightful! The food was good, so so to great. I had the Foie Gras as an appetizer and that was delicious! For my entree, I had the Pappardelle Couchon which was mediocre. Very disappointing. The birthday girl chose the BEST dish... the Red Wine Braised Beef served with mashed potatoes. Tasting around the table... the other dishes were just ok (Chicken / Forbidden Rice). Between the App and the Entree, there was good 30-40 minute wait. Service was fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday BrunchJDRLVVIPDined on 9/14/2014A friend from college who I had not seen in 45 years came to Vegas for a wedding and wanted to get together for brunch. I wanted to show the a different side of Las Vegas than the Strip. Marche Bacchus was a perfect choice. Walking past the cases of wine to be seated gave great ambience. The Lake view was spectacular. Our waitress was extremely helpful with the wine and entre choices. I had the steak and grits. My wife had the crab Benedict. Bothe were well prepared and presented beautifully. The meal was completed with espresso and gelato. Marche Bacchus was a perfect choice to relax with fine wine and food an catch up on many years of life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in Las Vegas areaFree2beDined on 9/14/2014Great food and outdoor dining experience. Our second visit and have not been dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corking!!!hotfor6Dined on 9/13/2014Since your restaurant is essentially notable for it's wines and is readily available for purchase as soon as you walk through the door, I personally think that if you buy a bottle of your wine to go with your expensive meal, a corking charge of $10 seems excessive and adds insult to injury considering the substantial mark-up in the price of the bottle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatLVMummyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Did not look at wine list. Brought our own and paid corkage. There is also a wine shop in MB that you can purchase. The weather is still warm, but I a few weeks, sitting outside looking at the lake will be awesome. Our food was delicious and service great.Special Features:
- Consistently a terrific placeTonyDined on 9/6/2014Been going to Marche Baccus for years and the overall experience has never been better. The hands down best wine selection in southern Nevada and the food has reached new heights of excellence.Special Features:
- Glad we dined hereyummyDined on 9/6/2014We wanted a place off the strip and read reviews on this and glad we went! The wine choice was good. Nice music. First course was like cheese board-yummy good selection, scallops melted in the mouth, dessert was great, good service. I would go again for sure!Special Features:
- Perfect combinationdrdiningdivaVIPDined on 9/5/2014It was a warm summer night with a cool breeze and a bright moon. All of this wonderful atmosphere, looking out at the moonlight on the water as I sipped a smooth Pinot noir... Priceless! Then I tried a delicious appetizer and for the entree had the scallops which were to die for. All of the flavors melted together perfectly! It was a nice ending to a very long week! Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect birthday dinnerLorriDined on 9/4/2014I chose Marche Bacchus for my birthday dinner. My husband and I knew that the menu would offer variety and creativity from Chef Pellegrini and we were not disappointed. I chose the Warm salad with Duck Confit, fabulous! Then the Sole stuffed with Dungeness crab meat, a lighter dish which was delicious. My husband had the Onion Soup and Red Wine Braised Beef, he was VERY HAPPY. A beautiful bottle of wine and a table by the water...Ahhh! Thank you to the wonderful staff and our waiter Vincent!Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/2/2014This restaurant is a hidden gem in las vegas! Service and food are above and beyond!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Find in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014I used to live in Vegas and this is a spot I return to routinely. The food is always excellent and I love sitting outdoors for dinner. It is a great dining experience away from the Vegas strip.Special Features:
- Off the beaten pathtimberVIPDined on 8/31/2014Tucked in a neighborhood, a really great spot, this time for brunch. Unparalleled wine list for a spot at this price point, pretty amazing. Four of us..chicken and waffles got raves, truffled grits/beef did, too. Cobb salad couldn't have been more fresh and my chicken/mushroom crepes were superb. A wonderful meal, casual and easy setting, great service. Terrific start to a Sunday.Special Features:
- Skip the Sunday BrunchVegasfoodieVIPDined on 8/31/2014Small over-priced portions; Bland food (the breakfast potatoes were tasty); Poor service from a nice, but very overworked waiter. In a city with almost unlimited Sunday Brunch choices, to use a paraphrase: "Enough said."
- Good food, terrible serviceMinnesotaSlimVIPDined on 8/30/2014The food was great, but the portions were quite small. We were seated and promptly ignored for > 10 minutes until I grabbed someone to take a drink order. Later, the wine I ordered with dinner didn't come until I was almost done with my entree. I would not recommend this place.Special Features:
- Ask for MatthewMatsaberchampDined on 8/29/2014We have been coming here for many years and by far this was the best service we have ever had ! Service is always good there but Matthew was amazing ! He sabers champagne !!! It was just insane how he did it !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningpayeDined on 8/29/2014Carrot soup excellent prawns app pricey, wait staff pleasant and attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I want to love it...CherVIPDined on 8/28/2014I really do want to love Marche Bacchus. I'm writing this review after trying them at various times/intervals for both lunch and dinner over a period of 4 years. You gotta love the concept if you're a wine aficionado. However, the food is just OK. Really. Overpriced for the quality. I could even deal with that if the service wasn't so very bad. Slow, inefficient, and lazy are the words that come to mind. It's as if you're inconveniencing them by going to the restaurant for a meal. Even getting seated can be an ordeal here. Seriously, I would take my money elsewhere. Perhaps go for the wine tastings and buy a few bottles, but skip the dining experience. There's better dining to be had in Summerlin and FAR better service.Special Features:
- WonderfulHuuliVIPDined on 8/27/2014My father was looking for a neighborhood spot, off the strip with a beautiful view to take some very close friends. I naturally thought Of Marche Bacchus. We requested patio seating on OpenTable and the restaurant was happy to oblige. From the first time we walked in, things were wonderful. John, was above all, incredibly accommodating. I had to leave in the middle of dinner and I left specific instructions for covering the bill. Not only did was he accommodating, he took wonderful care of my family after I left and called me after to reassure me of the total and satisfied every request. He was absolutely perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed everything. Thank you John for doing such an great job and we will definitely be back to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointed!caryntwexDined on 8/26/2014Our Favorite place to take visitors! Never disappointed!Special Features:
- Fun and Romantic Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Marche Bacchus is a charming and lovely dining spot. The lake view is beautiful and it is fun to watch the swans, ducks and birds while dining. It is great for day time or evening dining. On weekends there is entertainment to enjoy while dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JM from SPIjm1fromspiDined on 8/25/2014One of my favorite places. Really outstanding bistro with excellent food, ambience and wine selection. Jeff and Rhonda make sure all guests are fully enjoying their experience. It is such a great setting away from the strip in Las Vegas but easy to find. The secret ingredient is wine at retail, plus a small corkage fee, from their wonderful selection of top class wines. Great indoor seating and a fantastic outdoor setting overlooking a lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014We were served wine once and then had to do it ourselves, we did not appreciate this as we are used to getting our wine poured for us. Espcially when you pay $60 a bottle. that is one thing that really bothered my husband. Then I had to come back for my credit card which was very careless on your part.Special Features:
- Inconsistent as UsualShariDined on 8/24/2014Marche has a nice setting and can serve great food, but their service ranges from fair to really bad. We were one of only two parties in the restaurant for some time which usually allows for prompt service but our server was the worst. Drinks, apparently, are made by the hostess so plan on waiting 15 to 20 minutes for a Bloody Mary. During this wait, the server never returned to explain or take our order. The Crab Omelet had very little crab with the bread a bit burnt. Add to this that in the reservation notes we specified it was our mom's 87th birthday and again told the hostess but nothing was even mentioned by the staff. We forget that the service hasn't been good for years. We won't return.
- wino foodie lake settingurslorDined on 8/23/2014buy a bottle in their racks and $10 corkage for dining [bring a bottle and $25 corkage] we had wine that would have been two to three times what we paid here if we had similar wine on the strip..Food was done perfectly as we ordered [med rare ,moist fish, and tasty small mussels etc.]Special Features:
- Disappointmentbond007VIPDined on 8/20/2014I really wanted to like this place. I had been there before to check out the wine list. The location is awesome. Love the cute lake and all the geese and rabbits running around. The service was not good at all and not even close to what you would expect from such a place. The server was bland, seemed flustered, no personality...forgot our wine (it is a wine shop/restaurant) and did not bring for 5-7 mins after first course was dropped. Food quality was so so. Extremely overpriced for what you receive. Very disappointed...sadly would not return.Special Features:
- Wonderful ambience and perfect menujustmarriedDined on 8/19/2014This restaurant is located in Las Vegas, but if somebody would beam you there, you wouldn't guess. Wonderful is the lake just outside, the perfect scenery for the nice terrace where you can enjoy delicious French food and one of the best wine selections in the state of Nevada. The indoor location is also very nice and makes you feel comfortable throughout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food but...Dining4OneVIPDined on 8/17/2014... don't expect to get a lakeside table if you dine by yourself, even if you request it! Normally I have pleasant experiences when dining as a single business traveler but despite the delicious food (great escargot) and friendly/attentive servers, the hostess had a LOT to be desired. When I asked if I could sit at one of the tables right next to the lake, she said they were ALL reserved. An hour and a half later, five of the eight lakeside tables remained empty, including a two-top I requested to sit at when I saw the two people there leaving. I was told at 5:30 that the table was reserved for 6:30 p.m. but when I left at 6:55 pm, the table was STILL empty. Very disappointing! I wonder if I could've sat there had I not been dining alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingresidentDined on 8/17/2014This visit was disappointing and embarrassing, especially because we had a guest with us. The lobby was empty for so long, we had to go almost all the way outside to find someone. The maitre'd insisted we go inside, then left us unattended, at the door while he talked to someone, the wait staff was pushing through (the same door) and as a result, my husband was pushed into a rock and fell over it. We went inside. The server, Kim, was so busy visiting with the 2 other tables, that we had to wait forever for even water, let alone her attention. No one, including the maitre'd even bothered to apologize for the fall or the poor service. It will be a long time before we return. What was once a great experience has deteriorated greatly.Special Features:
- Love this place!jcnlvDined on 8/17/2014We are repeat customers and have never been disappointed. The food is excellent quality and well prepared. The service is great, wine list goes on forever, and the ambiance and view are as good as you will find anywhere in Las Vegas. Prices are very good for the quality. A much better alternative to Strip eateries in our opinion. My steak and eggs and brioche french toast were amazing and Christiné had the Salmon Eggs Benedict that she loved! Added the never empty Champagne and it was a wonderful Sunday brunch. We definitely need to come here more often.Special Features:
- DiggerDined on 8/16/2014The food was excellent but the seafood salad special was meager.Special Features:
- OutstandingMarkfromDallasDined on 8/14/2014If you love wine and great food in a beautiful setting, you will love Marche Bacchus.Special Features:
- Poor service and disrespectedDisappointedDined on 8/14/2014I picked this restaurant to celebrate my friend's 50th birthday (BD). Our server was Marty. I told him it was our first time here & it was my friend's BD - he didn't say anything and just walked away. The cashier asked if it was our first time there. We said yes & that I brought my friend here for her BD. The cashier asked if my friend got a free desert for her BD and we did not. The food, wine, ambiance & scenic outdoors were excellent. The service was poor. Marty was nicer to other patrons and treated them more kinder than us. Marty treated us with prejudice and was discriminating. Marty's attitude ruined a special occasion for us. I hope in future Marty's attitude will change and he treats everyone with respect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.