230 Jericho Turnpike
Floral Park, NY 11001Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marblesteakny.com/
- Phone: 5165009666x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Lunch: Thursday - Friday: 11:30pm - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Unspecified
- Executive Chef: Matthew Corbett
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Two rooms are available for private parties. In the rear of the main dining room, a cathedral ceiling filled with skylights and the warmth of a stone fireplace is capable of holding 66 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Morrisey 5165009666
A word from Marble
Marble is a Modern American Kitchen that combines the sophistication of Manhattan with the neighborhood restaurant feel. With the soaring skylight ceiling, balcony raised glass wine room, elegant lighting and a cool color palate, Marble is a 132 seat restaurant and 14 seat bar that provides the Long Island restaurant scene with a destination restaurant serving approachable American fare. Marble exemplifies hospitality with great dishes, the freshest ingredients and above all else a warm welcome. Marble takes a fresh approach to the traditional steakhouse recipe with modern style while paying reverence to tried and true cooking techniques. Two party rooms are available for all types of occasions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Marble - Best Restaurants in Floral Park ›
Marble reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (9)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (9)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (4)romantic (3)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- RecommendRustyDined on 8/9/2014Everything was very nice. The service, atmosphere and food was good. My only one complaint was that I went for lunch on Saturday after reviewing the lunch menu on line but when I got the menu I was told that it is only a brunch menu on weekends and that lunch is only Mon-Fri. It should say that on line as I was looking forward to what I saw for lunch, brunch is much more limited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConnecticutVisitorDined on 6/29/2014Three couples dined at Marble on a Sunday evening at 5:15 p.m. to take advantage of their "price fixed - $34.95" menu, offered from 4 - 6 p.m. We were the only people in the restaurant, which made it a bit creepy. The options for the price fixed menu left a lot to be desired, but we expected whatever we ordered to be good. Four people ordered the hanger steak. It was just awful. Tough! Tiny portion and undercooked. We all had to send it back. One person ordered the bolognese, which had too much pepper. The salad wasn't anything special and for dessert the offerings were ice cream and strawberry cobler, which took forever. We wondered if we had ordered off the regular menu if the food would have been better.
- modern decor and musictroglodyteDined on 6/22/2014For a very comfortable setting with rock music I like, this is the place to go. Brunch has unlimited mimosas and sangria and ordered by entre. The waiters were very attendant and didn't wait for me to ask to refresh my drink. Food was excellent and cooked to order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time but Will be Back!tridigDined on 6/19/2014We went here for our 15 year anniversary on a recommendation of a friend and it was fabulous! The food was delicious and the restaurant was romantic, clean and modern - we loved it!Special Features:
- Marble BrunchjunemoongalDined on 6/15/2014I'll start with the positives, it's a very good looking establishment and the food was good. But, the portions are small and it's extremely noisy. It was an overall nice experience though.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureMrBlzVIPDined on 5/29/2014Marble is a welcome addition to the neighborhood and just recently celebrated its first anniversary. Lots a great selections, a new bar menu and excellent cocktails always make for a great night out whether with a group or just a solo run for one of their great burgers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarbleChrisandNorDined on 5/21/2014The service was on point. The food was excellent and my steak was cooked to perfection. I had a shrimp cocktail and my girlfriend had the golden beat salad for appetizer. Both were so fresh and delicious. For dinner I had the marble cut steak (16oz of heaven) and my gf had a soy sauce marinated Samon. Both were thoroughly enjoyable. Yes the menu was a little pricey compared to other resturants in the neighborhood, but I thought it was worth every penny. Life is to short for mediocre food. I would recommend this place to anyone. Overall a great dinning experience. GOOD WORK Marble!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and serviceazanneVIPDined on 5/18/2014Steak was excellent. Appetizers were well prepared. We had fried calamari which was tender. The sauces were delicious. Our side dishes were very different. Bok choy, carrots and mushrooms stirred fried with soy sauce. Our waiter was most attentive and we did not feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchDee23Dined on 5/11/2014Brunch and service were awesome ! Enjoyed every morsel !!!Special Features:
- so soOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/9/2014Steak was dry, took a while to come out of the kitchen. Beautiful Bar but that was like that since it was Bobs. May give it another shot not sureSpecial Features:
- Cold and saltyInomysteakDined on 5/7/2014We went to Marble with a group of 9 people, the steaks came out Luke warm and extremely over salted. The service is extremely slow, we got there at 7pm to and empty Resturant and dident leave until 10 pm. My advise to the chef send out steaks on a sizzling platter and lay off all that salt.Special Features:
- Excellent birthday brunch!SatuDined on 5/4/2014Some friends and I took a friend out for brunch for their birthday - excellent brunch selections, and the sangria is delicious!!! We had the Mac and cheese, short rib panini and pastrami hash, all excellent!Special Features:
- The following 83 reviews are from the Marble reviews archive.
- Horrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014Food was great, service was a zero. Couple of 2 was there for 2 hours, not by our choice, sat there waiting for service more often than not. Would not go back! For price, service completely lacked!!!Special Features:
- Service improvements needed...Hungry22Dined on 4/20/2014We used to be regular customers when this was Bob's Place, so we decided to try Marble out on Easter Sunday. There was only 1 person serving all the tables (not her fault), which we found surprising especially on a holiday - it took over an hour after arrival to get our main entrees, even though there weren't many groups of diners. There was an issue with one of our meals and the initial response was not very comforting, as the server seemed more annoyed/defensive than apologetic. Luckily it was removed from the bill. On a positive note, the petite filet was delicious and the restaurant was quiet and relaxing (good for a Sunday family dinner).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/20/2014This was our first time at Marble and we had a good experience. We went for Easter Brunch and the menu selections were perfect for our group. There was something for everyone. I had the hanger steak and eggs and the steak was tender and the eggs were prepared perfectly to my request. The service was attentive and we'll be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coming cleanRyGuyDined on 4/19/2014I told the server the food was terrible, looking for a freebie. I wanted to be a food critic and seal another restaurants fate. I, for one, hate looking at reviews of bars and restaurants. You get a good sense of how socially inept this world is becoming. I have been to Marble about 6 times, it's legit. Being a bartender in Manhattan, I can tell they use quality.The food trumps anything around here. As I walk by the bar, a couple is eating foie gras special ordered from the chef, gushing.The craft cocktails touch the threshold of the palates of the locals. If theres an issue, tell your server, they can fix it.Don't bash them and say you told them it was good, you look foolish and are not taken seriously. I actually paid my full bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A consistent home runMrBlzVIPDined on 4/17/2014Look, it is on my favorites page for a reason. What's not to like? Great food and ambience. Marble truly is a neighborhood gem. Love the seasonal cocktail choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014That was my first time a Marble-we had a table of four and we all got the cheesburgers which all 4 came on stale rolls!! We didnt make a big cdeal of it because we're not that kind of people, the appetizers we good and we ordered dessert. But the stale rolls were very dissapointing. It's a nice place, I like the bar but Don't know if I'll return
- Love this place!MichelleVDined on 4/13/2014I have eaten here a few times and I am never disappointed. Came in for brunch for the first time. AMAZING! The food was awesome and there was some live music. The singer had an amazing voice. It was really the perfect afternoon. I always recommend this place to people. I love MarbleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- must check outmoefornowDined on 3/30/2014Went for birthday dinner...bartender was awesome n very friendly..our waitress kelly was equally as frindly n nice..waitstaff made sure that our table was kept clean n orderly...n they did not rush us but made sure to let us know that they remembered we were there..the food was very good can't wait. To go back to try other food items..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasedLovetoeat55Dined on 3/29/2014Appetizers were very good Main course had a nice variety of vegetables and the French fries were amazing! Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marble Delivers Excellence 100%JTonyDined on 3/23/2014So happy we had a wonderful dining experience at Marble Steak House. The food, staff and ambience equalled a truly nice dinner for four. We were celebrating a birthday and all were very pleased. Past experiences at other restaurants were fine but we always felt things should have been better for the money we paid. Not so at Marble, looking forward to dining there for many years to come. Bravo Marble, all your attention to detail, everything is done to create a truly fine dining experience. The entire staff works to ensure the best for their guests. Too bad other restaurants just seem to run a business, at Marble, it's personal. Finally, have found a great place to dine and enjoy the whole experience. Thank you Marble!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hopefully it's only this timeTheMrsDined on 3/20/2014We have come here several times. Brunch is always delicious. Mimosas are endless (always A+). This past Thursday, we went for dinner, I ordered steak "Marble Cut" and the meat was BAD. It was awful... Smelled like bad meat and tasted worse. The waitress was very accommodating and she spoke with the chef. He didn't come out to speak with us (rude, it wasn't crowded as usual) but they did take it off the bill (as they should've). Don't know if we will return at this point. We were attending this establishment at least 2x a week. Brunch and dinner. I'd miss Brunch for sure. Food is normally delicious and FRESH!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diamond in the RoughJoyLuckDined on 3/15/2014Marble is a great restaurant with attentive and knowledgable staff who actually know the menu. And if they did not now, they took their time and went to the back of the house to get confirmation from the chef. I've been to many restaurants in the city and in LI, and found that very few menus actually classify what is gluten free. Even more rare, is finding a staff member who even knows what that means and entails.Special Features:
- We loved the restaurant, andHungryDined on 3/7/2014We loved the restaurant, and the steaks were delicious, but the service was very slow. The food and ambience were enough for us to try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of many visits!FoodieNYDined on 2/23/2014This was my 5th visit to Marble. It was to celebrate my best friends birthday with brunch. The food was delicious as always! We are big fans of the brunch burger and the Mac and cheese. We couldn't stop eating! Those build your own bloody Mary's are always a fun treat as well. Thank you chef Matt for an awesome meal as always. This place is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new experienceNiceDined on 2/21/2014I heard about Marble through a friend and decided to try it out and found a nice quiet place with perfect lighting. Food was very good. My date had the beet salad which was excellent. We both ordered rib eye steaks which were cooked just the way we ordered them. When it was time for dessert we split the carmelized french toast with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries. It was really nice. Everything was great and we will certainly return to try some other interesting things we say on the menu.Special Features:
- Well worth the tripSushlerDined on 2/19/2014It was our anniversary and were started by a nice glass of Prosecco from the server. A nice for special occasions. Wine list had about 50 labels all of great value & extensive list of whiskey. The food was all much better than we could have imagined (now we know why) and we came in with high expectations. Towards the end we met Chris, the owner who is a humble, young man. He had an idea, convinced his cousin, told several close friends and the rest is history. His cousin working many years in Manhattan and lastly working for Todd English at CaVa, the place we frequent in NYC. You need to try this steakhouse as their approach was much warmer,exciting and cheaper than any other on Long Island. I will argue the quality of meat is comparable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for garlic loversShane55Dined on 2/15/2014The atmosphere, service, drinks, wine appetizer and dessert were all terrific. But the sides (mushrooms and garlic spinach) were too heavy on the garlic. Lighten that up a bit, and the night's perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great hidden gem.Liam461VIPDined on 2/14/2014The steaks were delicious as were the side dishes. I had the marble steak, my girlfriend had the petite filet mignon both will cooked to perfection. Moderately priced for a steakhouse The waiter service was very attentive and Eric the host was a pleasure to chat with. The ambiance was very nice . A great hidden neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Not quute there"teeterung1Dined on 1/31/2014Hoping for local jewel; Host welcoming; bartender friendly-creativity limited; cocktails decent, especially mojitos. Wait staff not quite up on niceties, "unpolished" bordered annoyance. I'd prefer staff to wait until I've left the table to start cleanup; polite but not "warm.". SMIILE. Waiter uncomfortable. Hanger steak nicely marinated,; F" for plating. Pork chops tasty, sweet potatoes too fluid. asparagus were tough, overly grilled- hard to cut even w/ steak knife; home fries too moist/overly boiled for a steakhouse.- perhaps better on a Brunch menu, not dinner; dessert menu lacking. If I return, perhaps just for a burger. Overall, not quite there Marble. You're too cute to be just a burger joint. There's plenty room to grow. -- plenty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing placeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/31/2014I have been to this restaurant several times. The food is amazing and cooked perfectly. Everything I have ever had here has been delicious . The decor inside is beautiful . Great for a romantic dinner , business meeting or a special occasion . I highly recommend going here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly a neighborhood gemMrBlzVIPDined on 1/30/2014Marble is on my favorite list because it is one of my go to places. I love the bar menu and sometimes I just love their great burger. Nothing like a burger and bourbon on a cold winter’s night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!Dee23Dined on 1/26/2014I have eaten at this restaurant for dinner and brunch and the food has been outstanding. Fine dinning at its best! It has a Manhattan upscale feel with reasonable prices. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is a neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing and inconsistent.OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 1/19/2014Disappointing and inconsistent. A steakhouse should at least get the steak and burger right. Sent back more than half of all three meals and no one even questioned that.
- Great PlaceLawrysVIPDined on 1/19/2014This was our first time here since Marble took over from Bob's Place. The brunch was very inventive and cooked to perfection. The staff could not have been nicer. We were seated next to a very loud and large party. The manager and hostess went out of their way to find us a quieter table. Then our waiter Doug, also the bar manager, was just attentive enough but made sure the endless drinks for brunch kept coming. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- It is a neighborhood gemMrBlzVIPDined on 1/16/2014A Thursday night burger (outstanding) and first bourbon of the 21st Amendment Social Club. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manhattan prices???RyGuyDined on 1/12/2014This is my second time here. I'm not sure what several people here are talking about with NYC prices. Have you ever been the a restaurant in NYC? Marble is $10-20 cheaper on every cut. The steak here is seasoned great and even gets a caramelization that is both unique and welcomed. As for service, I can see it with younger workers on the floor although I have had very good service both times. This visit I had the brunch. For $25 I received delicious fresh baked muffins, steak and eggs (hangar, salad, eggs & hash) and unlimited brunch drinks. We sat for close to 3 hours and never felt rushed. When we told the server to let us know when she wanted us out she told us there was no rush and they would open the back room if necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerRyGuyDined on 12/19/2013First time here. Much better than I expected. Much busier than I expected as well. Parties in the back room and second floor. The bar had to have 4 deep at some points. Very nice change of pace for this town. Steak prices were shockingly low for the quality. Sides and apps were bursting with flavors unseen around these parts. The location is beautiful with the vaulted ceiling and wine room. The house cocktails were beautifully crafted, in which you will not be able to match for miles. I see Marble having a bright future with their location priced steaks working out in their favor. Highly recommend for romantic nights, special occasions and even everyday dining with their composed section priced much lower. Will be back weekly. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go Somewhere else.790DiningDined on 12/7/2013Marble's ... Went there with a party of 4 and will never return again. The service was non existent. We asked the hostess and the waitress (when she finally came by) what the hold up was and we were told that the kitchen was backed up because of a party upstairs. Well ... if there was a party shouldn't you be prepared to handle it? The restaurant was not crowed at all, in fact only the front of the house was used for dining that night. Prices !!, ridiculous. NYC prices on Jericho Turnpike, really ? Portions were very small and the fish dishes were embarrassingly small (two crab-cakes that would make an appetizer laugh) and below average taste. Go up to northern blvd and get what you pay for. This place is not worth the time and money.