Maple Leaf Grill - Seattle
8929 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98115Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Maple Leaf Grill - Seattle
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://mapleleafgrill.com/
- Phone: 2065238449
- Hours of Operation:
Monday Lunch Only 11:30am - 3:00pm Tuesday - Friday Lunch & Dinner 11:30am - 10:00pm Saturday Dinner Only 5:00pm - 10:00pm Sunday Closed
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Patrick H Paull
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Maple Leaf Grill - Seattle
With great food served by good people in a nice place, the Maple Leaf Grill has been a neighborhood favorite since opening its doors in 1989. The menu at the Maple Leaf Grill is eclectic American & Global cuisine. While the standard menu offers numerous salads, sandwiches and entrées that are made with the freshest ingredients, we also offer "Blackboard Specials" that change every few days and include soups, appetizers, entrée specials and homemade desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maple Leaf Grill - Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
- Intimate lunches...luluDined on 1/28/2014Maple Leaf Grill is a superb spot for a quick lunch or meeting with a friend for a chat. You are never hurried, the food is yummy and the service prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- Established neighborhood spotMH74Dined on 12/17/2013Ate lunch at this clean little house with a lit fireplace; nice ambience. Service was moderate in responsiveness but not friendly; the waitperson appeared tired. The food temperature and appearance were good but the flavor and ingredient quality were mediocre. Prices were reasonable.Special Features:
- I will become a regularBoboDined on 11/22/2013I've heard about this place for years but finally went there last week for dinner. Tucked in a converted home right on Roosevelt, it feels like you are entering a home of a very gracious host. Small bar and great service. My hanger steak was perfect and great value. My son's burger was just average and ergo over-priced. Bottom line, we'll be back and try all items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have a great Happy Hour.JoyeDined on 10/31/2013They have a great Happy Hour. Maple Leaf Grill is very reasonable. The service is superb. Their menu can seem a little limited if you go there in a regular basis, but sometimes the have a great special. Parking is easy. Their beer menu is great; wine is limited. The waitperson is always on top of her game. She serves with a great sense of energy and humor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeds Expectations!NWLAURIEBDined on 10/17/2013We booked through Open Table and we were running late. I called Maple Leaf, and their response was, "No problem. Your table's waiting for you!" What a relief! They weren't very busy, but I think the service would have been great even on a busy night. Our server was a really sweet young lady who knew the menu and took good care of us. Our food came quickly, and it was very tasty. Their menu is limited, but that's a plus! Too many choices leave me wondering if a restaurant really can make all that food taste good. Well, Maple Leaf did a great job with their menu! We loved the location - in a house! And the simple decor. And although there was a TV in the bar showing a football game, it did not disturb us in the restaurant area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this neighborhood spot,WedgwoodMomVIPDined on 10/5/2013I love this neighborhood spot, our family goes there frequently. Food is always good, service friendly, just an all round great neighborhood place!Special Features:
- Neighborhood secretCuervojoeyVIPDined on 10/3/2013I Always Love discovering??? new places, well new to me anyway. Nice spot, varied menu, will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle dissapointmentTremeDined on 5/31/2013The service was very slow. A bit on the granola cruncher side for me. The food was good, portions were small. I would not return. Being a Seattle native these types of restaurants are a bit to eclectic and typically benign in character. But I am sure the neighborhood enjoys it.Special Features:
- Good as everDPR45Dined on 5/4/2013I've been dining at the Maple Leaf Grille since before the fire of 2000 when it was in its old location and under a different owner. Nevertheless, the food is as consistently good as ever - as if the "house recipes" are protected for quality control. It's a beloved place that feels familiar and reliable. Great for brining out of town guests for an authentic pub experience in Seattle's north end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating of families.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013Accommodating of families. Casual friendly service.Special Features:
- Awesome neighborhood hangoutWedgwoodMomVIPDined on 3/2/2013One of those friendly, happy, straight-up neighborhood spots we love returning to time and time again... Kid friendly, great beer selection, best burgers in town (yes, the best!).Special Features:
- Really good foon, chairs couldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2012Really good foon, chairs could be more comfortable, but everyone was very happy with f Dinner!Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.seattlegirlDined on 3/23/2012Excellent food and service. This is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- We love Maple Leaf Grill...staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2012We love Maple Leaf Grill...staff is very friendly and the food is always great!!
- My beef stroganoff, with itsRobinVIPDined on 12/30/2011My beef stroganoff, with its flavorful sauce and tender beef, was excellent. My husband also enjoyed his oyster stew. Restaurant had a homey and roomy atmosphere. It was worth the drive over from the NW side of Seattle.Special Features:
- Great comfort food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/9/2011The entree's / sandwiches on the lunch menu were all very good. The atmosphere was kind and warm.Special Features: