Mansurs On the Boulevard
5720-A Corporate Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Mansurs On the Boulevard
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mansursontheboulevard.com/
- Phone: 2259233366
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Cajun, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chris Motto
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Your place or ours, MANSURS has an array of different packages. We do on-site and off-site catering. No party is too large or too small, and we are happy to work within your budget. Please call us for details.
- Private Party Facilities: MANSURS on the BOULEVARD has private dining options available for groups of 11-78 people. With four separate banquet rooms to choose from, Cypress Rooms 1, 2 and 3 and our cozy Wine Room, we’re sure to have the perfect space for you. We offer a variety of set menu options for private gatherings and encourage groups of 14 or more to set a banquet menu for lunch or dinner (although off-menu is also welcome). If any further information is needed, a manager is always on duty here at the restaurant for immediate service.
- Private Party Contact: Brandon McDonald 2259233366
- Entertainment: Our restaurant provides a local pianist in the main dining area. Ms. Jo Garner plays Monday through Saturday night, and Sunday for brunch. Her music sets a calm and comfortable atmosphere, and she is always excited to play a special request.
A word from Mansurs On the Boulevard
MANSURS on the BOULEVARD has been a Baton Rouge tradition for over 21 years. Our cuisine is true to Louisiana, and it is combined with a Contemporary French flare. We have a full service lounge area complete with a beautiful mahogany bar for more casual dining and a nightly pianist in the main dining area for a more intimate atmosphere. Our menu serves the largest selection of fresh fish in Baton Rouge, as well as delicious steaks, seafood & our acclaimed Duck Mansur. Local favorites are our famous Charbroiled Oysters, grilled before your eyes behind the bar, and our Cedar Roasted Redfish. Whether you are looking for the casual night out, an intimate dinner, or a formal/business private gathering, MANSURS on the BOULEVARD is the place for you. Contact us directly if you have any special requests or questions in general. Cheers!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Mansurs On the Boulevard - Best Restaurants in Baton Rouge ›
Mansurs On the Boulevard reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (44)romantic (39)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (19)great for brunch (17)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014This restaurant was absolutely amazing and the service is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Date SpotNickDined on 10/3/2014Mansurs On The Boulevard is a nice date spot, definitely unique compared to other nice restaurants in Baton Rouge. Waiters definitely know their wine lists and menu items well.Special Features:
- ExpensiveBdaygirlDined on 10/3/2014The food was pretty good but pricey. Really good service and great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AfterLSUgameNewBobbyVanGrillfanDined on 9/27/2014Had not been here in quite a while, but was wowed by the elegant interior. Menu had ample choices to accommodate our party of 5. Shrimp and grits was the best choice, but the lettuce wedge salad was one of the best we have ever eaten. We won't wait so long to return next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoGoSpinArtOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2014Service is great. Entrees are super. The spinach artichoke dip appetizer was a total disappointment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in townSmarttoddyVIPDined on 9/21/2014best steaks and great salmon as well on the $25 lunch special! Includes salad, vegetable and a cold drink (non alcoholic)Special Features:
- BuffaloDined on 9/17/2014I have been a customer at Mansur's for years and have never been the least bit unhappy. Very reliable and probably the best all-around restaurant in Baton Rouge for fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family brunchLMRONEVIPDined on 9/7/2014We had a wonderful family brunch. This is truly "upscale" creole food - although some foodies might find the chicken fried bacon and the deep fried deviled eggs a bit over the top. We shared these unusual items and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Everything was very well prepared. A notable favorite was the redfish on a plank. Not the freshest decor, but very acceptable. Enjoyed the live piano during our meal, too. One of the best restaurants in Baton Rouge for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014new server was only downside. everything else was excellent.Special Features:
- PBB60Dined on 8/29/2014Over all, the food was great and you did not have to ask for a waiter. If I took my second to the last swallow of my drink , he would come by and ask if I needed another. The piano player was great. I tipped her a little and asked her to play a couple of songs that I liked and she played them without missing a note. These songs were my mothers favorite ones also, who passed away three years ago. touched my heart and we will come back and bring another couple with us. At first we were seated in the back corner and could not see the piano. I asked the waiter if we could be moved, and without a hesitation he moved us where we could see the piano.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great salads!amilanoDined on 8/26/2014Both myself and the other diner both ordered salad and we couldn't stop raving about how delicious they were! I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Always a great dining choiceKenFVIPDined on 8/15/2014Mansurs is one of our top choices in BR when we want "fine dining". Always an excellent choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantlocoengineerDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is perfect for taking your wife when you want to make her feel appreciated. It has the perfect ambiance with the lighting and the piano player. The food is excellent as well as the service.Special Features:
- Enjoyed LunchWineSnobDined on 8/8/2014My best friend and I had a nice quite lunch. Food was great, service was excellent. Good Time was had by all.Special Features:
- Great GrouperJD2cMMDined on 8/3/2014We had the visiting fish a la'Cocodrie and it was wonderful!Special Features:
- Great for Couples and Families18andCountingDined on 8/2/2014This was our second time here, but our first time for dinner service; it did not disappoint. Our server was awesome. She upsold us so well we didn't mind at all. In fact, my wife and where so please with her service and suggestions we remarked about it the entire evening. Her suggestions were spot on and the special touches were appropriate and welcomed. This was a great way to spend our 18th wedding anniversary and started us off on a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Afternoon EscapePawpawBDined on 7/27/2014Our Sunday Brunch at Mansurs was an escape from our hectic week. The menu selection contained old favorites and numerous bold new adventures in dining. The waitstaff was on top of their game and the piano music added to the ambience. We shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014wonderful place to meet friends or for special occasions-Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014This was my first time dining at Mansurs and it was great. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was nice. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What you should orderAnniversarycoupleDined on 7/19/2014Although we ordered two of Mansur's most featured items, the Duck Mansur and the Cedar Plank Redfish, I would not reorder them. However, I will definitely go back and order the Chargrilled Oysters. They were out of this world delicious! The bread pudding and cheesecake were both great. The bartender also made me an excellent French Martini. My husband and I will definitely go going back. But the oysters will be our main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great servicefoodjunkieDined on 7/18/2014The food was excellent! Our server, Ricky was very nice and made great suggestions. Will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KillerpaydoDined on 7/18/2014The food was outstanding and the staff was delightfulSpecial Features:
- jatwnfDined on 7/18/2014It was a perfect way to celebrate a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mansur's has been betterEatsoutoftenDined on 7/16/2014I have been to this restaurant many times, I was disappointed with the level of service and quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal!TKaeDined on 7/16/2014Mansur's is and always has been a favourite of mine. I really enjoy it's atmosphere. The food is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will go again.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014We had a great meal in a very comfortable environment. Service was good and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good contemporary foodbradsiffVIPDined on 7/15/2014Enjoyed the food, service was not attentive but fine. I would go back next time I'm in Baton Rouge on business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceKarenVIPDined on 7/13/2014We had brunch at Mansur's and had an excellent experience. The drinks, food and service were outstanding. We had a great time chatting with our very friendly waiter, who knew the menu and could recommend off menu items as well. Recommended!Special Features:
- The following 158 reviews are from the Mansurs On the Boulevard reviews archive.
- Excellent DinnerEatinggood27Dined on 6/19/2014The Cedar Plank Red Fish was Outstanding!! Can't wait to be back in BR to have it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfied our taste budssynapseDined on 6/15/2014Many restaurants in Baton Rouge (and New Orleans) have disappointed us. For this reason, we did not have high expectation. But we were wrong. Even in the summer, they provided good charbroiled oysters with crab lump. Egg rolls were very normal, although fruity sauces were impressive (my wife said too sweet). My duck was perfectly cooked (soft and moist) covered by fruity sauces. My wife's red fish was pretty good, too. We also loved grits on the side. The service was prompt and friendly. Definitely, we will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFoodie1VIPDined on 6/8/2014We had a celebration brunch here last Sunday and it was excellent. The service was superb and the food and drinks were great.Special Features:
- Excellent atmosphere and foodKatieDined on 6/4/2014We had a girls lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The wait staff was professional and quite knowledgeable about the menu. The food was exceptional. I have been there numerous times and have always had fabulous food and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best Restaurants in TownLive4steakDined on 5/11/2014We took my mother here for Mother's Day since it is her favorite restaurant in Baton Rouge and rightfully so! My gumbo and filet was as good as I've ever tasted and my brother is in love with the duck Mansur's, gets it every time! Both my mother and step father had the fish selections and they were amazing as well! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone for any occasion or just a great dinner out!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayNarrineDined on 5/10/2014I was looking for something different that my Mother and I had never been before. Mansurs on the Boulevard was exactly what I was looking for! The food was delicious, service was great! Wonderful recommendations from Ricky! We will definitely be going back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceFoodfortheSoul22VIPDined on 4/30/2014Had egg rolls and Ahi tuna appetizers. Had cedar plank red fish as entree and Cesar salad. Would order the same thing in a heartbeat. Excellent meal - highly recommended.Special Features:
- A good choiceAcuteWatcherDined on 4/27/2014I normally eat here as a walk-in. Figured there would be a crowd that night but there wasn't one. This place always provides conscientious service and pleasing French cuisine. The eclectic wine list offers many delightful surprises. A good place to introduce your well-behaved children to fine dining.Special Features:
- Great Date NightgrammargirlDined on 4/25/2014My husband and I rarely get to have date nights since we have two kids, but Mansur's is my favorite place to go when we have the chance to do something special. The food never disappoints. I love the piano player there in the evenings. It is a great place!Special Features:
- Perfect experience every timeJderekreeseDined on 4/20/2014Good food and service is always a given - I have my favorite menu choices but always have interesting specialsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/17/2014We were in Baton Rouge for two weeks on a business trip. I took clients to dinner each night, so we were able to sample a lot of very good places. Mansurs is right at the top. Great service (Chris) and food, and a fine wine list that isn't overpriced. If you are looking for a place to take a date, or a business group, you won't be disappointed. I think this has become my go-to place when I'm in BR.Special Features:
- Good but noisyEarleWWDined on 4/8/2014As usual, the food and service were very good, but the noise level is pretty high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.