Mansions on Fifth Hotel
5105 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Mansions on Fifth Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mansionsonfifth.com/
- Phone: 4123815105x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Easter Sunday & Mothers Day Extended Hours 11A - 3PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, American, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Jose Rodriguez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private spaces available for rental at an additional cost.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Pendleton 4123815105x
- Entertainment: Live music accompanies brunch.
A word from Mansions on Fifth Hotel
The Mansions on Fifth is a luxury hotel that offers Sunday Brunch to the public from 11am - 1pm. Reservations are required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mansions on Fifth Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (3)romantic (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- STATELEY, FABULOUS & GRAND!!!OOPSDined on 9/21/2014WHAT A MAGNIFICENT BRUNCH IN SUCH AN ELEGANT SETTING. The service was FANTASTIC, The surroundings and ambiance are GORGEOUS and the food was EXCELLENT. My favorite was the Osso Buco and it was followed very closely by the smoked salmon. Desserts are to die for. Not as big a selection as the Grand Concourse but much more 'high end' food AND a less crowded and elegant venue! LOVED IT AND WILL BE BACK THERE MANY TIMES AGAIN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!MbrayDined on 9/21/2014Fortunately the chain hotel we expected to stay was sold out helping us find our way to Mansions on Fifith. What a gem! The owner was wonderful and her staff very attentive. Sunday brunch was lovely! The bartender charming and bar food was unique and delicious. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Everything about our stay was nice! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Mansions on Fifth Hotel reviews archive.
- Pittsburgh Must!PittsburghNativeDined on 6/15/2014Mansions on Fifth was a great Pittsburgh experience. Love all that Pittsburgh's rich history has to offer and this beautifully restored piece of history did not disappoint. Our experience was by attending the Father's Day Brunch but plan to go back for a get-away weekend to experience the B&B.Special Features:
- Tom211Dined on 5/11/2014The mansion itself, was impressive. The selection of food, the quality of the food was NOT impressive. For almost Forty-dollars per person it was way overpriced. (I would have no problem paying a hundred dollars a person, if the food was worth it.) I was taking my mother, my wife, and three children out for a Mother's Day meal. Food quality was more important to me, than the place we was eating in. (Which was a good thing, because we didn't get to see much of the mansion, there was no tours, not even anyone to give us any history of it. I did ask our server about it, she told me she didn't know because she has only worked there about a year.) It was a one time thing. I would not go back nor would I recommend it to anyone.
- Good, Not Great, Might Get GreatloveeatingoutDined on 4/20/2014Went to the Mansions on Fifth for Easter Brunch. Greeted at the door, asked our name. We were seated in the front room, the library. Drink service was fast. We both tried the special Easter Drinks--they mix a good (strong) drink. Had to ask how to go about approaching the buffet--help your self. Food was quite good, if a bit limited . . . . disappointed there was no beef. Omelet was delicicious. Seafood dishes were delicious. Gazpacho was delicious. Desserts were so-so. Pros: Overall good food, good service, and never felt rushed. Cons: food and sauces were not labeled on the buffet. Buffet got messy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunch!DebbieDined on 4/20/2014A little over-priced, but the buffet was pretty good.Special Features: