Manor Restaurant & Lounge
300 South Hershey Rd.
Harrisburg, PA 17112Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Manor Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.themanorrestaurantandlounge.com/
- Phone: 7175452338
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm,
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Peter Zoumas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Manor Restaurant & Lounge
The restaurant was sold to a trio of men from Lebonon,Pa. Pete Sr, his brother , Kim, and Pete's son, Pete Jr, bought the property now known as the Manor Restaurant & Lounge. After a two month period, The Zoumas Trio closed for a referbishing of the dinningroom, lounge area and bar. In June 2012 , the restaurant was re opened officially as The Manor Restaurant & Lounge. The Zoumases are a restaurant family with The Hearth in Lebonon, Pa, and multiple other family owned establishments in New Jersey. We look forward to what the furture brings with Pete Jr, recent graduate of CIA and Sommelier. We hope you enjoy your visit to The Manor Resurant & Lounge and come back and see us often!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Manor Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great foodHbgPa123Dined on 5/12/2013Three of us tried Manor Restaurant for the first time. One steak, one fish and I had the Chicken Chesapeake. Great flavor! Everyone enjoyed their meals. The person with the stuffed haddock said it was fantastic, flakey and moist. The chicken with crab cake was excellent. The salads were awesome too. We will definitely be going back! P.S. if you you hot flavors... Try the jalapeño ranch dressing on your salad. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was very good. the waitstaffAdymVIPDined on 4/6/2013food was very good. the waitstaff was very good. we are interested in returning.Special Features:
- Our entire table got burgersSMMedicVIPDined on 4/3/2013Our entire table got burgers - - all were unique and cooked well. And who doesn't love hand cut fries!?!Special Features:
- Anyone could find a wonderfulWeliasdDined on 3/30/2013Anyone could find a wonderful entree there. The meal choices were varied, from fancy to hometown cooking. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. The decor was ecclectic as were the patrons.Special Features:
- Great rustic restaurant inpmrthirdVIPDined on 3/27/2013Great rustic restaurant in Hershey. I'd go back again.Special Features:
- The food was excellent. They'veOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013The food was excellent. They've really stepped up the menu. The only disappointment was that our waitress was a little MIA.
- you know their was no dailyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012you know their was no daily spicals just alot of high priced burgers I thought the prices were onthe high end you know 10.00 to 12.00 for a salad, burgers 10.00 to 12.00 never again. THe first and the last. ps they did a nice job cleaning and lighting up the place. And thats the way it is.
- Slooowww serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/28/2012The bar seemed to be quite lively, but we opted for quieter dinning area. Lighting very bright, chairs very hard, food was typical central PA fare and service was glacially slow. Not that I did not mind a slow night of service, but there was no contact with the server between service (ie: checking in to make sure everything was okay, confirm tempo was okay). Not sure if I would go if I was in a hurry or on any time line. Hopefully they can balance the service and maintain the crowds as that part of PA needs variety of places to eat.
- Unfortunately, we took a wrongGarybobsDined on 8/29/2012Unfortunately, we took a wrong turn, and never actually made the dinner with the Manor. No fault of theirs. We will try again someday.
- Not exactly as expected...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2012We went here because of a high recommendation from a friend.Our waitress took a very long time to take our order.We ordered an appetizer, but she never brought it.My husband had the ribs which he said were the fattiest he's ever had.(He gets these regularly at places we dine at and has always been pleased).I had coconut shrimp which tasted like there was NO coconut at all on them. I mean none. My baked sweet potato came with nothing on it.Disappointing for the price of the food.The options for non-alchoholic drinks and sides were not listed in menu. Many of the sides available did not make sense to go with the entrees. The 75 watt bulb above our table made it feel like the tropics by the end of the meal.
- Go For The FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012Food was very good. Excellent Cheddar-Jalapena soup. Service a bit slow - waitress probably had more tables than she could properly handle. Still, nice dinner evening.Special Features:
- Our dinner at The Manor wasAnneDined on 8/11/2012Our dinner at The Manor was exceptional. The food is terrific and the selection is outstanding! The service was great and the atmosphere was friendly and fun. We will definitely be back many times !Special Features:
- We look forward to returningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2012We really enjoyed the extensive beer list and menu variety as well. Opted to sit in the bar area and liked the sports bar type atmosphere.Special Features:
- Service was a little slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2012Service was a little slow. Will stop again before making making a final decision about future visits.
- Portions were good. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Portions were good. Food was fresh. Nice menu selections.Special Features:
- The food is excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/28/2012The food is excellent and consistent. Definitely worth a try. The beer list is decent with good variety. Should be something to please everyone.Special Features:
- Food was very good. Had crabluv2eatoutDined on 7/22/2012Food was very good. Had crab cakes which were huge and very tasty. The baked potato would be too small for some but was just right for me. No bread was brought to the table and would have been nice. My husband had the pan fried haddock and said it was very good. Just the right amount of breading and seasoning. We were hoping for dessert but everything on the list was way too rich after the meal we had. Also, $6.00 for a slice of cake is just too high for us. The service was good but a bit slow at first. Our waitress was very nice and kept checking to be sure all was well. Found the chairs at the table to be a bit uncomfortable but at least you were not sitting on top of other tables. The appearance was clean and cozy. We would go again.Special Features:
- Wait and SeeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2012This restaurant is in a good location to attract tourists from Hershey and those out-of- towners may keep it in business until patient locals will give The Manor a second chance. My dinner: Salad was served on a square dish that was too small for the amount of salad and the lettuce fell onto the table. Chicken Parm was not breaded and had no taste; tomato sauce was bland. The combination was a disappointment.
- I feel the food was just ok.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2012I feel the food was just ok. I thought it was priced higher than the quality of the food. I had a rib eye steak.and french fries. just average. The french fries were the best part due to being home made. My partner had chicken chesapeake which was rated very good. Good amount crab in it. Will try this place again, and try another meal.
- The remodeling is great.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/14/2012The remodeling is great. It really opened up and made the bar area brighter. The food was very good and the beer selection was much improved.Special Features:
- It didn't look like much fromOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/30/2012It didn't look like much from the parking lot - but once we were inside it was very nice. Great menu choices, food and service. We will return! Thanks! MichaelSpecial Features:
- Overall good experience butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/23/2012Overall good experience but A/C was little too cold in dining area. Will eat there again,Special Features: