Manor Inn Restaurant
2047 Boston Post Road
Larchmont, NY 10538Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
Manor Inn Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.manorinn.net/
- Phone: 9147323100
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Michael Pastore
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room
A word from Manor Inn Restaurant
The Pastore family brings the exceptional experience of fine dining in the warm comfortable surroundings of The Manor Inn, located in Larchmont, New York. A combination of Italian, French, and Continental Cuisine have been chosen with the upmost thought and years of experience.Continued
We look forward to serving you and your guests.
We look forward to serving you and your guests.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Manor Inn Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (3)special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- MomKVIPDined on 9/6/2014While the food was very good and our reservation was honored, it took a very long time to get our meal and almost 1/2 hour for our bill to be straightened out. We were very big fans of the original Pastore's and were very disappointed in the service.
- Elegance in WestchesterDiplomatVIPDined on 8/18/2014An elegant restaurant, with a particularly friendly service by owners, who do not spare any effort to make you feel at home. Great appetizers, pasta. A little bit more savor can be added to the entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding RestaurantJpMX613Dined on 8/14/2014Great Food, Nice Ambience, Very Attentive Staff, We ALWAYS Enjoy Dinner Here When We Are Visiting From Florida, The Pastore Family Have Hit A Home Run In Larchmont, New York :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beyond rudeOzzzDined on 8/3/2014terrible SO I used a groupon and presented it to the waiter who is also the owner. He immediately caught an attitude saying I should not have reserved table through the internet because they get charged. Ok - fine - but his attitude was deplorable. Then I looked at groupon pix fix menu and compared it to the regular menu since the regular menu has a description of the dishes. Again , an attitude from this jerk. I then asked for 2 different half pasta dishes on the fix menu and he refused saying he only makes one and splits it in two - ok but AGAIN with an attitude. never again - small portions on top of that so you are really paying for half a meal - no deal here
- Great find in larchmontMazzDined on 6/25/2014While celebrating with friends we found manor inn small full of ambiance and great food First time I was asked if we wanted refills on our cappuccino . Portions were generous and service was Great youSpecial Features:
- We will be backOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/31/2014Manor is is a throw back to old times. Small, quite, excellent food and service. Our waiter, Danny was terrific, ttentive with a sense of humor. We were greeted with a small Caprese salad. We all enjoyed our entrees of veal parmigiana, shrimp scampi over pasta and two chicken specials. We all shared a dessert Danny recommended that was wonderful.
- Nice addition to the neighborhood!SuzicakesVIPDined on 5/30/2014We had a birthday lunch at the Manor Inn and the food was very good. They really went out of their way to make us feel welcome and were very attentive throughout our meal. Definitely give Manor Inn a try. The owner is very nice and took really good care of us!
- The following 7 reviews are from the Manor Inn Restaurant reviews archive.
- From enterance to exit....flawless!mmppluvirDined on 5/21/2014Went having heard from someone else. Was delighted and the ambience Amazing!! Service, Bobby (owner) opening our wine& suggesting what best. Danny was wonderful,everything you could think of he was on it! We started with BluePoints and by then couldn't decide. Danny gave suggestions about preparations, etc... We tryed it Voila! New favorite. Very Private and refined. Comfortable, and quite upscale, without the stuffiness or pretense you sometimes get. I believe I have a dinner birthday coming up and will DEFINETLY suggest Manor Inn. Thank you to Bobby, Danny and the chef for everything. What a lovely experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easily-overlooked Larchmont GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/17/2014Great food, friendly service, and a beautiful dining room made for a wonderful Friday night experience after a difficult week at work. This is a family run business where all seem delighted to pitch in to ensure your comfort. Easily overlooked on the Boston Post Rd, this place is worth a visit! The dinning is elegant, yet comfortable. They also have a large room downstairs with bar that can be booked for private parties, which they were proud to show us after dinner, after we inquired. If you recall Pastore's (Harrison & previously Port Chester), you may already be familiar with the hospitality of your hosts. This is a great place to relax with family or friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/9/2014place is just terrible really terrible would not waste my time to go again there
- Hidden GemVince76Dined on 5/8/2014After seeing an ad I decided to give this place a try. I was pleasantly surprised once I arrived. The interior was elegant and the staff was friendly from inception. We were greeted by the owner and seated promptly. The service was attentive without being over baring. The food was delicious. My girlfriend and I ordered different dishes for both appetizers and main. It was prepared in a timely manner and cooked perfectly. My halibut was fresh and exceptional. Overall a nice experience and a top shelf Westchester restaurant. It was an enjoyable evening and I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceDannyDined on 4/29/2014I was just so impress in been in such elegant setting and strafing was friendly the food was excellent the service was efficient and my wife and I have a memorable occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outTomSDined on 4/26/2014My wife and I finally got chance to try this place. Food and service were first rate. Owners were very good hosts. Try it you will like it!Special Features:
- The person taking our coatsCaseyDined on 3/14/2014The person taking our coats dropped them on the floor; then the phone rang and it was dropped and skidded across the floor. The 'menu' was three sheets of stiff paper stapled together. Not a gracious beginning. We settled on the items we wanted, only to be told that they were not available; other items also were not available. Why weren't we told what items were unavailable when the menu was presented? Service was was slow and awkward; clearly the kitchen was the problem because the servers congregated near the kitchen door, apparently with nothing to do. Entrees aren't overpriced but aren't inexpensive either; food is okay but not exceptional. We'll return at some point to give the place a second chance, but with low expectations.