825 Marquette Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55402Neighborhood:
Downtown / North Loop
SteakPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mannyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6123399900x
- Hours of Operation:
*Breakfast* - (Monday-Friday) 6:30am - 11:00am
- (Saturday - Sunday) 6:30am - 10:00am
*Lunch* - (Monday - Friday) 11:00am - 4:00pm
*Brunch* - (Saturday - Sunday) 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Dinner* - (Sunday - Thursday) 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- (Friday - Saturday) 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Josh Hill
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Join the Parasole Dining Club. It's free and more rewarding than ever! http://www.parasole.com/diningclub/
A word from Manny's Steakhouse
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by both the Knife & Fork Club & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Manny's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown / North Loop ›
Manny's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
334 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (264)notable wine list (141)fit for foodies (136)good for groups (123)romantic (112)hot spot (81)vibrant bar scene (54)great for lunch (36)neighborhood gem (35)great for brunch (28)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Awesome dinner at Manny's! Will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gigantic steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Manny's seems expensive and it is, but that is balanced by the stupendous size of the steaks (and almost everything else). Our server began by showing the meat trolley and describing the menu. Soon we had a massive lobster waving its claws in our face, along with a look at the fantastic Bludgeon of Beef, a monstrous club of bone-in ribeye. It is pricey at about $100 but would easily feed 4 moderately hungry adults or 2 ravening carnivores. The server was happy to point out that guests usually shared a lot of the steaks and sides. On ordering we could see why. Out of space. Had bacon and Caesar appetizers (delicious), bone-in ribeye (not Bludgeon) and Porterhouse. Steaks the size of my head. Very good. House wine good too. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening before OrpheumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/20142 Couples looking for a nice dinner out before going to the Orpheum so splurged for Manny's. Steaks were unbelievable and the dinner was a special treat. Excellent over all but just know it is pricey. The waitstaff excellent. They were able to hurry the dinner at our request a bit so we could make the 7:30pm show. Would highly recommend for a nice treat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/15/2014Our original booth was too small for the 3 tall men in our party. We were immediately seated at a table upon our request. The food was excellent and our waiter Sean very accommodating. We did find it a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014This was a great venue for a special occasion or business dinners. Service is amazing and you're treated with respect.Special Features:
- Was good, but more $$ than othersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2014In MN for trade show. Manny's was recommended, so I did a customer dinner there one night, a customer lunch another day, and then breakfast a third. I'd requested a quiet booth, and that's what I got. Staff was great, food great and also the service. When I arrived I had a drink at the bar. The drink portion was bigger-than-normal, but also was the price at $19.99 incl tip. But, OK, most nice restaurants are the same. For dinner, there were four of us and we had no drinks other than water and tea. My bill including tip was $470. A tad higher than expected I think. Other nights in Minneapolis, we had customer dinners at Ruth's Chris and Capital Grille. The best and most pleasurable dinner was at Capital Grille, followed by Manny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014My first lunch at Manny's after several evening dining experiences. My clients were blown away by the great food and service. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the full Monte!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/14/2014Anyone can make great food and provide nice surroundings to dine in. Don't get me wrong; your place and food are outstanding. But, what makes a great dining experience is the service. I saw nothing short of committed, professional, and timely service. Monte put our experience over the top. He made us feel welcomed; like we were part of the family; like we dined there a few times a week. I was waiting for him to call me, "Norm". Congratulations, you folks are nailing the keys to success; CHT- Care, Help, and Trust. I would trust my dining experience with you folks anytime. Certainly, the next time I take clients out for dinner in Minneapolis. Frank from Baltimore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beef done rightBulldog1856Dined on 10/13/2014We celebrated dual birthdays. Every staff member wished us a happy birthday and made our experience first rate. The dry aged steaks were beyond expectations as were the side dishes. The complimentary cake for oir birthdays was also a nice touch. Its a spendy experience but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDateNightDined on 10/12/2014As always the food was great, and the service was prompt and attentive.!Special Features:
- Good but noisyRandyFDined on 10/11/2014Mannys is an awesome place to eat. Food is top notch and service outstanding. It's downfall is the noise level. From the moment you walk in the door it's extremely loud. It is a lively establishment some noise is to be expected. However when larger groups, alcohol and testosterone are blended together it makes for a loud party atmosphere. My lovely wife and I were just looking for a quiet romantic dinner and Manny's can't deliver this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Had a nice anniversary dinner here with wonderful serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversarynitseDined on 10/11/2014We took at 3:30 reservation and didn't know it would be in the bar area!!! Just keep that in mind. Otherwise it was the best food and service. Really nice job of the seafood tower and steaks and the mozzarella and tomato salad and rib eye and hash browns and to go box please...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good placecactuar07Dined on 10/10/2014Our server Scott was very welcoming and charismatic, awesome first impression for the restaurant. Best filet mignon I've ever had. Def want to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th bdaygreatfoodDined on 10/10/2014We have been to Manny's before and decided to come back for my bday. Paul R. I believe was our server, older gentlemen. The food was great and his drink choice was even better. I had the Ahi Tuna steak. Prepared perfectly. I have and ALWAYS WILL tell people about Manny's over any place else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Had the best wait staff I have ever experienced and could recommend to everyone!Special Features:
- Wow!timetodineDined on 10/9/2014Absolutely superb from the greeting at the front door to the last sip of cappuccino. Fantastic meal, wine and service! A treasure!Special Features:
- Anniversary TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Our 41st annversary was special at Manny's. Our waitress as well as other's stopped by to give us their congratulations. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a Great ExperienceanniversaryVIPDined on 10/8/2014I have never been to a restaurant that delivers excellent service and food EVERY time - almost everybody has an off day, but not this restaurant, you must hide those people when they come to work. I come to the restaurant almost every six weeks, love the menu, the staff, and definitely the food!Special Features:
- winnywineDined on 10/8/2014Manny's is our favorite place for celebration The food & service is excellent. We were a little confused at first. We had an early reservation. seated at our booth and did not see our server for quite a few minutes-there were 4 servers standing around in our area so we thought maybe we were forgotten. Our server actually was in the kitchen and did eventually greet us.Special Features:
- Visitors from Arizona were amazed!CW783VIPDined on 10/5/2014It's always enjoyable to see people's reaction when I take them to Manny's for the first time. Last night was one of the best. A couple from Phoenix were visiting us and they wanted to have the best meal ever. They love steak and always bbq prime steaks from Costco or they go to the high-end steakhouses in AZ. They are definite meat lovers. Last night, I started them off with the bacon appetizer, then the two of them split the Bludgeon of Beef (med rare+), loaded mash potatoes and banana cream pie for dessert. They were completely blown away, taking pictures of the food and sending them back to their friends & family back in AZ. Afterwards, they both said it was hands-down the best meal they have ever had.Special Features:
- Never disappointedWesleyVIPDined on 10/4/2014We started and shared the tomatoes & burrata cheese then followed with 85 day dry aged ribeye with side orders of hashbrowns with onions and creamed spinach--what a dinner' Portions large so sharing important Service was great, full presentation for our guests on cart a must Go hungry but you will leave full Manny's is what a steak house should be, don't missSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChicagovisitorDined on 10/4/2014Wine prices are higher than best steakhouse in Chicago
- we love this placeKintzintDined on 10/3/2014pricey but really good steak and hash browns. Aspargus large and tender. Service and taking leftovers works greatSpecial Features:
- Great time!johnnyVIPDined on 10/3/2014Awesome food and service, the whole experience was just fabulous!Special Features:
- Steaks done right!dabradVIPDined on 9/29/2014From the moment we walked in the door, we were treated like family. Our service was fantastic. The steaks were outstanding. The 85 day aged rib eye is the best steak I have had this year. If I ever am in the area again, I will be eating here. I may even find a reason to be in the area, just to eat here again.Special Features:
- Always A PleasureRealMcCoy83Dined on 9/28/2014Manny's is always a must go to restaurant when we are in town. The service, food and atmosphere are always consistent and delightful. It was great for a late night dinner for my husband and I after the Vikings game. Great way to relax, unwind and enjoy each others company. The food is amazing and the portions are great to share either with a group or just a nice romantic dinner! The service is top notch; glasses were always full and questions were answered and recommendations were right on. I would recommend this experience to every one; it's something you should try at least once, it is definitely well worth the money!Special Features:
- Great SteakmeatmanDined on 9/28/2014Excellent steaks...among the best our group has hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday supriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I reserved a table at Manny's for my significant other's birthday and everything was great. The service was outstanding and the food was amazing. The waiters were very friendly and they always made sure our water glasses were never empty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serviceluv2eatDined on 9/26/2014The best service we have ever had at Manny's Steakhouse. The server Heidi was: accomidating, friendly, attentive and all around outstanding. The food was great; as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Texas travelerzeno5Dined on 9/26/2014quality steak, New York strip, superbly prepared, delicious flavor, single dessert quantity for 4Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best RestaurantErin12Dined on 9/26/2014We had an amazing experience at Manny's. My Husbands ordered the bone in filet mignon and it was the most tender steak either one of us had in our lives. I enjoyed the 12 ounce fillet as well. We also ordered the asparagus which were HUGE and hash browns. After dinner we tried the $25 banana split! It was made with real ice cream, real whipped cream, hot fudge, caramel, fresh strawberries, banana, pineapple and macadamia nuts. It was worth every penny! We also thought our waiter was fabulous and had a wonderful sense of humor and had us laughing throughout our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/24/2014Great steak, but you can get better value elsewhereSpecial Features:
- foodieDined on 9/24/2014Everything was excellent as always. we celebrated two birthdays, free banana crème pie.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014Way overpriced wine list bit of a turnoff.....that said wait staff is great, meal was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentcms2Dined on 9/23/2014Never anything but the best when at Mannys Service from All employees was outstanding and as always the food was over the topSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/23/2014We have been here many times, and this was another absolutely unbelievable experience. Having eaten at well-known Chicago and Indianapolis steak houses recently, we were eager to compare. Manny's is far superior to those highly touted steak houses. Great food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulousLuv2dineDined on 9/20/2014Everytime I go there it is repetitively perfect, the meal is always excellent. This is by far the best steakhouse in MinneapolisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food with good serviceAndilandDined on 9/20/2014The food at Manny's is delicious, the portion sizes are incredible, you will not leave hungry, if fact our meal stretched into three. I made reservations for my anniversary over month in advance and noted it was a special occasion so I was disappointed when we were seated about a foot away from the next table that shared the same bench booth seat as me. I thought for a special occasion we would have received a more romantic table. Our server Robert was good, I did have to remind him for my second glass of wine, but besides that, the service was great. We were treated to a delicious Baileys brownie cake for celebrating our anniversary. Our first experience was very good, but for the price, next time I'd like excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic!!!Lili55Dined on 9/20/2014Manny's is our daughter's absolute favorite restaurant. We've never been disappointed. Our waiter was the best we've ever had -- Sean B.Special Features: