825 Marquette Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55402Neighborhood:
Downtown / North Loop
SteakPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mannyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6123399900x
- Hours of Operation:
*Breakfast* - (Monday-Friday) 6:30am - 11:00am
- (Saturday - Sunday) 6:30am - 10:00am
*Lunch* - (Monday - Friday) 11:00am - 4:00pm
*Brunch* - (Saturday - Sunday) 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Dinner* - (Sunday - Thursday) 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- (Friday - Saturday) 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Josh Hill
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Join the Parasole Dining Club. It's free and more rewarding than ever! http://www.parasole.com/diningclub/
A word from Manny's Steakhouse
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by both the Knife & Fork Club & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Manny's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown / North Loop ›
Manny's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
340 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (269)notable wine list (141)fit for foodies (140)good for groups (127)romantic (111)hot spot (83)vibrant bar scene (52)neighborhood gem (36)great for lunch (35)great for brunch (24)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Great overall experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/26/2014Just the experience of being in the restaurant was a treat! Intriguing barity of beef. Huge prime rib. Unusually good service. I was impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatsteak!DelightedSusanVIPDined on 10/26/2014Went to Manny's with a group of 6....many of us had been to Manny's former location years ago and wanted to visit while we were back in town for a meeting. Special drinks were very good, and the steak was excellent. Thought their desssets could have used more variety....would have been nice to have a sorbet or flavored ice cream among the offerings.Special Features:
- OverratedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014I love a good steak and have been to all of the best places for steaks in MSP several times. I just paid $75 for the worst steak in recent memory at Manny's... their sister restaurant Pittsburgh Blue has better steaks at almost half the price.Special Features:
- Visiting from NYladybugsjl57Dined on 10/25/2014I was in town visiting my daughter. I took some friends there as a thank you for their help with my daughter who was in a car accident. The food was excellent and Sam our waiter was the Best..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the bestChrisFDined on 10/23/2014Dining here is always a superb experience made even more so by having Heidi as the server. Her knowledge of wines and matching them with courses of the meal is exemplary and always makes this a most memorable experience.Special Features:
- everything I wantedluckydroidDined on 10/18/2014I couldn't be more pleased with my evening at Manny's. Top notch service (gentleman serving us even noticed that we may have been celebrating a special occasion and comped us 2 amazing deserts. I knew I was going to be spending quite a bit, so that aspect was not a problem. My steak tasted like heaven..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- portions are large!OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/18/2014you do not want to go to Manny's on a full or partially full stomach. portions are large and everything is meant to be shared. even the cheesecake was bigger than my hand! it was loud and boisterous. you have to speak in a raised voice. not best if you're looking for a romantic quiet place. steak- porterhouse was good. will return, but on a completely empty stomach.Special Features:
- Loved our waiter!MSHALFDined on 10/18/2014We went to celebrate a birthday. Our waiter was fun, knowledgeable and professional. We loved him and have decided that when we go back, we will ask to be seated in his section! The food was great - huge portions! The steak was very well prepared and flavorful. Just what you would expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We decided to take my parents out for dinner to a very special place as they were celebrating some milestone birthdays. My Dad is 75 & my Mom is 70 this year. We had never eaten at Manny's but have heard so many good things about it. We loved everything about it and the food was absolutely amazing!!! It was the best steak I had ever eaten!! It is definitely out of our price range to just go in and dine for a casual lunch or dinner, but you do get what you pay for and it was 150% worth it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Awesome dinner at Manny's! Will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gigantic steaksChashumenDined on 10/17/2014Manny's seems expensive and it is, but that is balanced by the stupendous size of the steaks (and almost everything else). Our server began by showing the meat trolley and describing the menu. Soon we had a massive lobster waving its claws in our face, along with a look at the fantastic Bludgeon of Beef, a monstrous club of bone-in ribeye. It is pricey at about $100 but would easily feed 4 moderately hungry adults or 2 ravening carnivores. The server was happy to point out that guests usually shared a lot of the steaks and sides. On ordering we could see why. Out of space. Had bacon and Caesar appetizers (delicious), bone-in ribeye (not Bludgeon) and Porterhouse. Steaks the size of my head. Very good. House wine good too. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey and not worth itPRICEYDined on 10/17/2014We went for our anniversary. We had been here before. The cost for 2 was $220 and the food was not worth that. My wife had the halibut and they did not season the fish and it was dry. Her wedge salad had the stem inside and was bitter. My large filet was ok but not worth $60. I feel the food quality has gone down, I will not be going backSpecial Features:
- Birthday CelebrationGoodtobeHOMEDined on 10/16/2014We love to go to Manny's. I firmly believe it is one of the best steakhouses in the U.S. The food is fabulous and the service is beyond compare. The food is always prepared as you like it and is sooooo good. One can I say about the servers. We have never had one that isn't over the top. Two weeks prior we ate at Wolfgang Puck's "Chop" restaurant in the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills. Compared to Manny's, it was mediocre at the same price point and the service was less than mediocre. We will definitely return to Manny's.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening before OrpheumskibyrdDined on 10/16/20142 Couples looking for a nice dinner out before going to the Orpheum so splurged for Manny's. Steaks were unbelievable and the dinner was a special treat. Excellent over all but just know it is pricey. The waitstaff excellent. They were able to hurry the dinner at our request a bit so we could make the 7:30pm show. Would highly recommend for a nice treat.Special Features:
- MarciaInMNDined on 10/15/2014Our original booth was too small for the 3 tall men in our party. We were immediately seated at a table upon our request. The food was excellent and our waiter Sean very accommodating. We did find it a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvelous Massive Measures of Meat!BartolDined on 10/15/2014If you are a meat lover and who wants the local flair of Minneapolis, then Manny's Steakhouse is the place for you! If you adore quality and attention of customer service, then this is your destination. Although incredibly popular, the staff produces a superb dining experience in every measure of the word. The title of this review says it all! Prepare to enjoy--you will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014This was a great venue for a special occasion or business dinners. Service is amazing and you're treated with respect.Special Features:
- Was good, but more $$ than otherstradeshoweatsDined on 10/15/2014In MN for trade show. Manny's was recommended, so I did a customer dinner there one night, a customer lunch another day, and then breakfast a third. I'd requested a quiet booth, and that's what I got. Staff was great, food great and also the service. When I arrived I had a drink at the bar. The drink portion was bigger-than-normal, but also was the price at $19.99 incl tip. But, OK, most nice restaurants are the same. For dinner, there were four of us and we had no drinks other than water and tea. My bill including tip was $470. A tad higher than expected I think. Other nights in Minneapolis, we had customer dinners at Ruth's Chris and Capital Grille. The best and most pleasurable dinner was at Capital Grille, followed by Manny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014My first lunch at Manny's after several evening dining experiences. My clients were blown away by the great food and service. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoyed the full Monte!BtownFrankieGDined on 10/14/2014Anyone can make great food and provide nice surroundings to dine in. Don't get me wrong; your place and food are outstanding. But, what makes a great dining experience is the service. I saw nothing short of committed, professional, and timely service. Monte put our experience over the top. He made us feel welcomed; like we were part of the family; like we dined there a few times a week. I was waiting for him to call me, "Norm". Congratulations, you folks are nailing the keys to success; CHT- Care, Help, and Trust. I would trust my dining experience with you folks anytime. Certainly, the next time I take clients out for dinner in Minneapolis. Frank from Baltimore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beef done rightBulldog1856Dined on 10/13/2014We celebrated dual birthdays. Every staff member wished us a happy birthday and made our experience first rate. The dry aged steaks were beyond expectations as were the side dishes. The complimentary cake for oir birthdays was also a nice touch. Its a spendy experience but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDateNightDined on 10/12/2014As always the food was great, and the service was prompt and attentive.!Special Features:
- Good but noisyRandyFDined on 10/11/2014Mannys is an awesome place to eat. Food is top notch and service outstanding. It's downfall is the noise level. From the moment you walk in the door it's extremely loud. It is a lively establishment some noise is to be expected. However when larger groups, alcohol and testosterone are blended together it makes for a loud party atmosphere. My lovely wife and I were just looking for a quiet romantic dinner and Manny's can't deliver this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner NightPapaKrisDined on 10/11/2014This was a dinner for adults we left the kids and grandkids at home just to have adult conversation and it was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatTkk08Dined on 10/11/2014Had a nice anniversary dinner here with wonderful serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversarynitseDined on 10/11/2014We took at 3:30 reservation and didn't know it would be in the bar area!!! Just keep that in mind. Otherwise it was the best food and service. Really nice job of the seafood tower and steaks and the mozzarella and tomato salad and rib eye and hash browns and to go box please...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good placecactuar07Dined on 10/10/2014Our server Scott was very welcoming and charismatic, awesome first impression for the restaurant. Best filet mignon I've ever had. Def want to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30th bdaygreatfoodDined on 10/10/2014We have been to Manny's before and decided to come back for my bday. Paul R. I believe was our server, older gentlemen. The food was great and his drink choice was even better. I had the Ahi Tuna steak. Prepared perfectly. I have and ALWAYS WILL tell people about Manny's over any place else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Had the best wait staff I have ever experienced and could recommend to everyone!Special Features:
- Wow!timetodineDined on 10/9/2014Absolutely superb from the greeting at the front door to the last sip of cappuccino. Fantastic meal, wine and service! A treasure!Special Features:
- Anniversary TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Our 41st annversary was special at Manny's. Our waitress as well as other's stopped by to give us their congratulations. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently a Great ExperienceanniversaryVIPDined on 10/8/2014I have never been to a restaurant that delivers excellent service and food EVERY time - almost everybody has an off day, but not this restaurant, you must hide those people when they come to work. I come to the restaurant almost every six weeks, love the menu, the staff, and definitely the food!Special Features:
- winnywineDined on 10/8/2014Manny's is our favorite place for celebration The food & service is excellent. We were a little confused at first. We had an early reservation. seated at our booth and did not see our server for quite a few minutes-there were 4 servers standing around in our area so we thought maybe we were forgotten. Our server actually was in the kitchen and did eventually greet us.Special Features:
- Visitors from Arizona were amazed!CW783VIPDined on 10/5/2014It's always enjoyable to see people's reaction when I take them to Manny's for the first time. Last night was one of the best. A couple from Phoenix were visiting us and they wanted to have the best meal ever. They love steak and always bbq prime steaks from Costco or they go to the high-end steakhouses in AZ. They are definite meat lovers. Last night, I started them off with the bacon appetizer, then the two of them split the Bludgeon of Beef (med rare+), loaded mash potatoes and banana cream pie for dessert. They were completely blown away, taking pictures of the food and sending them back to their friends & family back in AZ. Afterwards, they both said it was hands-down the best meal they have ever had.Special Features:
- Never disappointedWesleyVIPDined on 10/4/2014We started and shared the tomatoes & burrata cheese then followed with 85 day dry aged ribeye with side orders of hashbrowns with onions and creamed spinach--what a dinner' Portions large so sharing important Service was great, full presentation for our guests on cart a must Go hungry but you will leave full Manny's is what a steak house should be, don't missSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChicagovisitorDined on 10/4/2014Wine prices are higher than best steakhouse in Chicago
- we love this placeKintzintDined on 10/3/2014pricey but really good steak and hash browns. Aspargus large and tender. Service and taking leftovers works greatSpecial Features:
- Great time!johnnyVIPDined on 10/3/2014Awesome food and service, the whole experience was just fabulous!Special Features:
- Steaks done right!dabradVIPDined on 9/29/2014From the moment we walked in the door, we were treated like family. Our service was fantastic. The steaks were outstanding. The 85 day aged rib eye is the best steak I have had this year. If I ever am in the area again, I will be eating here. I may even find a reason to be in the area, just to eat here again.Special Features:
- Always A PleasureRealMcCoy83Dined on 9/28/2014Manny's is always a must go to restaurant when we are in town. The service, food and atmosphere are always consistent and delightful. It was great for a late night dinner for my husband and I after the Vikings game. Great way to relax, unwind and enjoy each others company. The food is amazing and the portions are great to share either with a group or just a nice romantic dinner! The service is top notch; glasses were always full and questions were answered and recommendations were right on. I would recommend this experience to every one; it's something you should try at least once, it is definitely well worth the money!Special Features: