825 Marquette Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55402Neighborhood:
Downtown / North Loop
SteakPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mannyssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6123399900x
- Hours of Operation:
*Breakfast* - (Monday-Friday) 6:30am - 11:00am
- (Saturday - Sunday) 6:30am - 10:00am
*Lunch* - (Monday - Friday) 11:00am - 4:00pm
*Brunch* - (Saturday - Sunday) 10:00am - 4:00pm
*Dinner* - (Sunday - Thursday) 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- (Friday - Saturday) 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Josh Hill
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Join the Parasole Dining Club. It's free and more rewarding than ever! http://www.parasole.com/diningclub/
A word from Manny's Steakhouse
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by both the Knife & Fork Club & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Manny's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Downtown / North Loop ›
Manny's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
325 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (257)notable wine list (131)fit for foodies (115)good for groups (115)romantic (101)hot spot (75)vibrant bar scene (55)great for lunch (41)neighborhood gem (34)great for brunch (31)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Always fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Everytime I go there it is repetitively perfect, the meal is always excellent. This is by far the best steakhouse in MinneapolisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food with good serviceAndilandDined on 9/20/2014The food at Manny's is delicious, the portion sizes are incredible, you will not leave hungry, if fact our meal stretched into three. I made reservations for my anniversary over month in advance and noted it was a special occasion so I was disappointed when we were seated about a foot away from the next table that shared the same bench booth seat as me. I thought for a special occasion we would have received a more romantic table. Our server Robert was good, I did have to remind him for my second glass of wine, but besides that, the service was great. We were treated to a delicious Baileys brownie cake for celebrating our anniversary. Our first experience was very good, but for the price, next time I'd like excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic!!!Lili55Dined on 9/20/2014Manny's is our daughter's absolute favorite restaurant. We've never been disappointed. Our waiter was the best we've ever had -- Sean B.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!JettieDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I dined at Manny's for our 1 year wedding anniversary. We wanted to go someplace nice with great food. Manny's definitely didn't disappoint. From the moment we walked in, all of the staff was very nice. We were wished a happy anniversary by several members of the staff as well. Our server was fabulous and took wonderful care of us. Our food was absolutely delicious. We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great for business lunchesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Whenever I have clients or team members coming into town we usually always head to Manny's for lunch. Great food, great service, what more could you ask for! Oh yeah, bring your wallet...they aren't known for cheap fare.Special Features:
- AWESOME!!!BarratoneyDined on 9/17/2014i am always Happy @ Manny's, Best food in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/16/2014Mannys is a great experience! Their steaks are absolutely perfect prime beef -- served exactly as you order them. The breads are baked in their kitchen and are delicious..Nice clubby atmosphere. Their service is unequalled! IT IS OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN MINNEAPOLIS....Special Features:
- Business dinnerOldMan62Dined on 9/15/2014Was everything we hoped it would be. Seafood appetizers were terrific, the steaks prepared as requested and delicious. Wait staff (and not just our waitress) were personable and extremely helpful, especially with local insider knowledge of the area.Special Features:
- Twin Cities' best steak houseJimDolanVIPDined on 9/15/2014They do it to perfection in every way. Food, service, ambiance, all primo. Just one caveat: While food portions are normal and reasonable at lunch, the dinner service features enormous .... everything. You will take food home, in all probability. There's a small private room, big enough for a dozen or so, around the corner near the hotel's front desk, but hidden behind curtained doors. Same food, same service, just more private.Special Features:
- Worth the reservationLove2EatDined on 9/14/2014There is a reason why it's difficult to get a reservation at Manny's, it's food done well. You know that you will get the best possible service and the highest quality of food. The menu options may not be for everyone but in my opinion it's the best steakhouse in the Twin Cities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliableDinnersnobDined on 9/13/2014Never disappoints!! Nick always makes feel special! They ALWAYS accommodate our requests... Above all... Perfect food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeHelgaDined on 9/11/2014The most amazing service. Wonderful food and great time!!! We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian CEO feedbackDwhitacreDined on 9/10/2014Although expensive, our Italian CEO said the "bludgeon of beef" was the best steak he'd ever tasted. He ordered this 50oz steak rare.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceBobby417VIPDined on 9/9/2014Food quality, good pours, knowledgeable wait staff, and hospitality were all excellent. The extra effort showed and was well received.Special Features:
- Lacked seasoningMinneapolisDined on 9/8/2014Service and bernaise sauce were both excellent. Food was large, unseasoned and expensive. Quality of product was very good. That is the reason for my disappointment.Special Features:
- SteveDMajorDined on 9/8/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at Manny's and it was awesome (also our 1st time at Manny's). Our waiter, SteveD (guessing on how to spell it), really took care of us (funny, helpful, quick and attentive service). We sat in the bar area which is more our style. We had the bone in ribeye, lg filet, mashed potatoes, asparagus and a surprise desert that was to die for. We took an entire meal home. We had the steaks cooked medium (Steve helped us with that choice to) which was perfect! The ribeye is full of flavor and the filet is awesome-just depends on what you want. We definitely want to come back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak restaurantJT0331Dined on 9/8/2014I had heard a lot about Manny's from business associates and it lived up to the expectations they created. I had a ribeye steak and is was well prepared. The service was great for a restaurant of this typeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TobyBenDined on 9/6/2014We returned to Minneapolis after an absence of five years, and visited Manny's hoping it would be as good as we remembered. It was. The food was excellent, portions huge, and the service couldn't be faulted. Although it was packed the evening we were there, it wasn't as noisy as many places are; we could talk to our friends without shouting. We'll be back the next time we're in Minneapolis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014This is my favorite place!!! The food is always spot on!! Such great flavor, such great service, love to go here as often as I can. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BloodhoundbettyDined on 9/6/2014The entire dining experience at Manny's was incredible. The staff was extremely friendly, knowledgable and made our night very special. The food was prepared very well and the wine selection was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manny's ok but not what I expected!PowerpusherDined on 9/5/2014I read all of the reviews and really had my hopes up for a wonderful steak. I ordered the bone in ribeye and it was ok, but for $59 )the price of just the steak.....sides are extra) I was expecting something great! The mashed potatoes that everyone bragged about were ....alright. The mushrooms were great though. Nothing I would waste my time going back to and I have had better steaks in Omaha and my own back yard......lol
- Great for special occasionsBobinMinneapolisDined on 9/3/2014The place had a vibrant feel with many younger groups enjoying their dining experience. The entire staff couldn't have been more attentive and respectful. The food was excellent. We shared everything, a bone-in rib eye, hash brown potatoes with onions and a special side dish, the roasted cauliflower with goat cheese, which was the highlight of the meal. The wine list is extensive with something available for every budget. I would highly recommend Manny's for a group or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As advertisedSpikeWagner1Dined on 9/3/2014Everyone you've heard is true. Yes, Manny's is expensive, but it also delivers on the promise of being a top tier steak. Great place to celebrate something.Special Features:
- OverpricedbritpopDined on 9/2/2014Overpriced and poorly cooked. If you want old school heavy side dishes they were standard but the meat was not well cooked at all, from rare to charred there seemed to be no in between. Several in our party ordered different levels of rareness so I was able to compare. Can get much better meat at 112 Eatery, Tilia etc. We went and had a burger at the Town Hall Tap. Manny's is trading on an old reputation and an old name. Don't waste your hard earned $
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/2/2014Our server was amazing and our filet mignon was cooked to perfection! My only criticism is that when we said we were done eating they just took all of our food away without offering a box for the rest of our potatoes. We had at least two-thirds left since the side portions are so large. My friend wanted to take it home to her husband, but we didn't want to chase the wait assistant to ask. That's the second time that that's happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServicerkruzeskiDined on 8/31/2014The steaks were done to perfection. The service was excellent with the presentation of the different meat options and continuous care. It was definitely a Five Star evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014I went to Manny's for a special occasion date. We had a wonderful time and left feeling stuffed with great food and extremely happy. It's hard not to have fun at Manny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MortensenDined on 8/30/2014Just fantastic ! Great food, great atmosphere, great service - everything in extra large !Special Features:
- Best steak house in Midwest.Reaper69Dined on 8/29/2014Vinnie and rest of the guys at Manny's provide high class service and the best food and wine in the Midwest!! You are never disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDonaldDined on 8/28/2014Food and service where "TOP-SHELF"!!! Table accommodations request followed to a "T". Service was prompt, explanatory, instructional, knowledgeable. Food was served hot, and was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best SteakhouseAlabamaVIPDined on 8/28/2014Manny's is by far the best steakhouse in this country. This is my 5th dining experience at Manny's in 15 years and it has consistently been a simply superb dinner each and every time. The meat is of the best quality I've ever tasted. The side dishes are out of this world delicious. The wine selection is quality and plentiful. The appetizers are wonderful (lobster cakes are awesome) and the desserts are to die for they are so good. All of this goodness is consistently complimented with the most friendly and professional service staff as can be found at any restaurant in the world. Impeccable service. You cannot miss with Manny's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014This was my first Manny's experience and we went there to celebrate. The food was amazing and the service was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TASTYOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014I know it's a steakhouse but the Fried Shrimp was fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food even better serviceFore2foreDined on 8/23/2014Nice to experience a truly professional wait staff. Perfect in every way, friendly banter, menu presentation, just the right amount of attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakschapiroDined on 8/23/2014Best steak house in the United States. Excellent service and while costly is worth the price. Has a consistency about it year after year.Special Features:
- Carnivorous heaven!loves2eatVIPDined on 8/23/2014Mannys consistently delivers. The filet was delectable and my sons loved their double porterhouse. However, we noted the prices, already very expensive, have gone up again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMinneapolisDinerVIPDined on 8/23/2014We were disappointed with our dining experience at Manny's. We were seated next to a large group of obviously intoxicated diners who were so loud, it ruined our ability to enjoy our own meal. The manager and server offered us free desserts, but still kept serving alcohol to the large noisy group next to us, and they got even rowdier. For the kind of prices Manny's charges, my dining experience should have been better.
- Awesome night!34yearsDined on 8/22/2014Celebrated our anniversary at Manny's and we were not disappointed. The food was amazing as well as the service. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Overall reviewYCookDined on 8/22/2014The food was fabulous as was the service. The restaurant, though, was very cold (A/C was running too high).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- McLovinDined on 8/21/2014Bone in ribeye was to die for. Sides are family style huge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.