Manhattan Steak House
24940 S. Tamiami Trail
Bonita Springs, FL 34134Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Manhattan Steak House
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (239) 676-8687
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Manhattan Steak House
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Manhattan Steak House reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (12)special occasion (12)good for groups (9)romantic (8)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great All Around StaffSubiDined on 11/22/2014To experience the true Naples attitude and attention to the customer, Manhattan's is a great secret. Hard to stumble upon this location. But when you do, you will enjoy great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Serious Steak PlaceajgwDined on 11/19/2014Place to go if you are seriously in the mood for a nicely chargrilled steak. Drinks are generous as well. Staff very friendly and attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Merlin1866Dined on 11/15/2014I decided to take my wife to this restaraunt because i heard some very good thing recently. unfortunatley we were Very dissapointed. first impression greated by a friendly women who got up from a table just outside the front door she had just finished smoking as we are none smokers this was a bit of a put off. the service was as if they were doing us a favor and very un professional taking my wifes app order and then asking me what i wanted. i also saw server assistant at near by table french servering after he put his fingers all over the spoons i personally do not want other peoples fingers in my food. i could go on but i think you get the point about service. Food Chop salad was pittaful chopped iceberg lettuce a few cut up shrimp sprinkle of gorgonzola and a couple of bacon scraps the dressing describe by the service as A red dressing tasted like cocktail sauce same sauce they place on the table when they serve bread which we heard server tell table next to us was there steak sauce.my wifes filet was very good. My NY strip was the worst steak i have ever had. bernaise sauce DONT ask for it. no tarragon reduction and tasteless. German potatoes weres plain chopped up fried potatoes servered on a 1600 degree plate like my NY strip was the potatoes were terrible. by the way the very hot plates were set down on each side of me making it hard to even eat if the food was any good. next side was spinach all i can say is Baby food.
- Service and Food are Outstanding!!!MtrplatoVIPDined on 11/15/2014The service and food remain consistently outstanding. Bella (owner) greets you at the front door and immediately seats you, and then stops by later to make sure everything is to your liking. The wait staff, led by Alen and Mence are among the finest European wait staff anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food and service!thefoodconnoisseurDined on 11/1/2014If you're looking for the best steaks and the best service than look no further! We've gone to Manhattan Steak numerous times and it's always the same...awesome! Food and steaks are better that those hi priced franchise places. (which I will never go back). Always perfectly prepared and cooked. More importantly than the food is the service. You can have great food, but with poor service your dinner is ruined. Not here. The waiter/bartender staff gives you personal service like they've known you their whole lives. Allen, Munson and Mario are the best! So don't wast your time and money at those big franchise steakhouse (which you will get bad service and have to probably send you steak back) go straight to Manhattan Steak House. Awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Hidden Steak House in BonitaRonnsPicks1Dined on 10/31/2014The Manhattan Steak House is my Favorite Restaurant consistently in Bonita Springs. This place is a Hidden gem in a Sea of other Steak Houses.... They Serve Aged Prime! At the prices others serving Choice or Select meats and don't try to mask the food by adding Butter on it like Ruth's. Just had the Filet Mignon- It was perfect and cut with a butter knife The Chop Salad is the Best I have ever had. My friend had Tuna appetizer, which was wonderful along with German Potatoes. Had room for desert, Tartuffo Italian Ice Cream was spectacular. I also saw some new seafood items I want to try... There is always next time. RonnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice staff, no ambiancePatsyVIPDined on 10/17/2014I think they are trying hard, service was good, food fair, not a good ambiance. Everyone there is very nice and I do think they are trying, it's just a strange location and no windows .
- Amazing steak and seafoodNancyDined on 10/16/2014The Manhatten steak house is our family favorite. An excellent place for a beautiful dinner and evening. The staff is friendly and professional and serve outstanding food everytime. The people at Manhatten do things right. I highly recommend Manhatten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in SWFLORIDALarryCDined on 10/13/2014The food is exceptional. The service is very professional. The staff pays attention to detail and is very friendly. They watch the whole dining area and will jump in if they see a problem. I'very been to some of the best restaurants and this staff is as good if not better than most! I will continue to return here for the exceptionally good dishes. Hearty portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great!!MtrplatoVIPDined on 10/11/2014Every time we go to the Manhattan Steak House (1-2 times/month) we are consistently treated to a great dining experience. The wait staff or the owner (Bella) are there to greet you when you arrive and they promptly seat you. The food is prepared as requested and promptly served after you've had an opportunity to enjoy a pre-dinner refreshment. We particularly enjoy the Chop Salad, the Lobster tail, and both the NY Strip and the Bone In Ribeye. Alen and Mence are professional waiters, and they are great!!Special Features:
- An undiscovered Gem !OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/25/2014Want the ambiance and feel of a neighborhood restaurant with the Steak & service of one of the higher priced Steak House's all over town?Then this is the place for you.From the minute Allen meets you at the front door and has you choose a table you quickly feel like you have been there once a week for years.As Allen & Mence tag team you with service and go over the menu you quickly become aware that you found the right place.Full bar with generous pours.Steaks from the Filet with Bernaise sauce to the NY strip on the bone served sliced & sizzling at your table to the Rib Eye you can't go wrong.Add an ice cold Shrimp Cocktail,a Ceasar salad,shrooms and German Potatoes (home fries) and you are literally are at a Manhattan Steak House !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse In SW Florida!MtrplatoVIPDined on 9/20/2014From the moment we walked in until the minute we left, this was a wonderful dining experience. We were greeted at the front door and immediately seated. We started with a cocktail and then had the Chop Salad - outstanding! Throughout dinner, the service was impeccable (ask for Alen and Mence - what a great pair of professional waiters!), the steak (me) and lobster (my wife) were cooked to perfection, and the presentation was beautiful. I particularly enjoyed the Bone in Strip steak, served with plenty of sizzle! We are already looking forward to going back very soon!Special Features:
- The following 343 reviews are from the Manhattan Steak House reviews archive.
- GoodeatsVIPDined on 6/16/2014Third visit. Second time with poor service. Do not get the wedge salad.. Bottled dressing! We asked ahead of time about the crumbles missing last time. Waiter told us he would ensure that it was rifht; it wasnt,, and he literally shrugged his shoulders We will never go back
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014Worst steaks we ever had! We ( all six of us) will never return.
- Overpriced and poor menuBusterVIPDined on 6/1/2014This is a neighborhood restaurant we have been to a number of times, hoping it would improve. The meat is very good. End of story. They really don't have much else. No fresh vegetables, no garnish, salad is a quarter head of lettuce, not much for desserts. What they do have his "Manhattan Prices". We dine out a great deal so I can compare to other options; this needs to make changes in the menu or it doesn't deserve to stay in business.Special Features:
- Unpretentious steakhouseDannyVIPDined on 5/24/2014Have found a steakhouse that does it well in a manner that isn't snobby or boorish. Smaller, in a less than ideal location ( entryway not in a high traffic area, very understated, and with simple signage), we almost couldn't find it. Wait staff excellent , service top notch, food well prepared , tasty, and well portioned. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Grillmaster speaksSteak4meDined on 5/17/2014My friends are the source of my nickname and I appreciate their flattery, however, I occasionally enjoy going to restaurant for a well prepared quality cut of meat. The steak I was served was indeed a quality cut and prepared perfectly. Presentation was simple, but elegant. Sides were delicious and very large. The entire menu is ala carte and a bit pricey. Fortunately, in this case we certainly got what we paid for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerDiner1Dined on 5/14/2014This is a great place to eat. Steaks better than Ruth's Chris it is always consistently good. Love the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseVIPDined on 5/11/2014We have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed. Bella, the owner, should be proud of her restaurant.Special Features:
- Good steak houseropbertVIPDined on 5/3/2014My steak was excellent. The seafood is good but not great. Service was prompt, helpful and very knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeteDined on 5/2/2014Dining area could use more ambiance. One open room dining and hard surfaces made for too much noise.Special Features:
- ReviewKatrinaDined on 4/29/2014The Porterhouse steak for 2 was delicious. The crab cakes were only so so………I understand they are a steak house but I do not like steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manhattan Steak HousecavemanDined on 4/28/2014This is one of the best steak restaurants I have been to, and I have been to most. The steaks are excellent and the place has a nice NYC/Florida feel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for sixeatsoutoftenDined on 4/27/2014We started off with a couple of orders of the Calamari. Lightly fried, tender not rubbery. Compared to most restaurants the Calamari was very good to excellent. Salads were fresh, most had the Caesar. Five out of the six of us had Steaks. One had lamb chops. two orders of Porterhouse for two and one Ribeye. The porterhouse steaks were great. The mashed potatoes were creamy and the spinach was the best we have ever had. Most us were full after the main course but my wife and one of the guys ordered the Tiramisu. Again, one of or the best Tiramisu we ever had. Light, creamy just perfect. Everyone at the table said they will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an excellent experienceNancyDined on 4/23/2014My favorite south Florida place to eat. The food is always amazing. The staff is incredible and create a great dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findLindaDined on 4/19/2014Steak was excellent. Cooked just right. Delicious side dishes.Special Features:
- Waiters are a little gruffandrewVIPDined on 4/17/2014Same experience as last time. I prefer that I don't have to wait and ask for water refill. Food is good. Porterhouse was very good as well as sides.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/16/2014been to this restaurant many times. this was the first time I was disappointed with the service. Waiter was rude and just did a terrible job. I ended up just having a salad and left.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love to eat here!!BethVIPDined on 4/10/2014A great spot to relax, not be rushed, and enjoy the food and ambience. The steaks are fantastic, & the sides are so good -it's hard to choose which ones to get. If you've not been here yet give it a try. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I rated good because 3 ofOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/8/2014I rated good because 3 of the 4 meals were fine. As far as my meal, I expected a higher quality steak at $36. Quality fell short compared to other steakhouse restaurants.
- barely adequateharryDined on 4/5/2014food presentation needs a lot of work. patio room extremely noisy. service adequate but not inviting. will not come back!
- My husband and I very muchDotoDined on 4/2/2014My husband and I very much enjoyed our experience at MSH. We plan to come back next year and bring friends. Our only complaint was that is was a little difficult to find.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/30/2014The food and service were wonderful. It is our favorite spot in Bonita Springs. We save it for our last night before heading home.Special Features:
- We had a private event in2togoVIPDined on 3/29/2014We had a private event in the "patio room" for 28 diners. Food was great, wine was great, service was great; everything went smoothly. They couldn't have done a better job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always, very good. NeverPennyVIPDined on 3/28/2014As always, very good. Never disappointed at Manhattan's!Special Features:
- Enjoyable ExperienceSharebearsDined on 3/27/2014We arrived at this restaurant 15 mins before reservation. We were seated immediately even though 2 of our party of 5 were not present. Full bar and extensive wine selection. This restaurant is hidden and could have been difficult to locate without GPS. Menu was limited but great selection of steaks. Wait staff attentive but not huddling and definitely not rushing you out the door. Presentation of food very nice and quality of steaks excellent. Side dishes extra but served family style and easily shared -- including the salads. Was not offered dessert menu so I cannot comment on dessert. Overall experience very good and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerZevoDined on 3/26/2014Had a wonderful dinner with friends, Glad we tried it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ steakskdg1Dined on 3/23/2014Best steaks in the Bonita Springs area, surpassing Chops, which has declined over the past few years. Salads and sides were very good, not remarkable. But the steaks were outstanding. We had the Cowboy ribeye, petite filet and porterhouse. Everyone on our party raved about the dry-aged steaks which were seasoned and cooked to perfection. Service was timely and friendly. This was my second visit in two weeks and both meals were excellent, with the star both times being the delicious steaks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service is great and theBonitaDined on 3/22/2014The service is great and the food could not be any better. The chopped salad was one of the best that I ever had and the Dover Sole was done to perfection. The rest of the party all had steaks and they were cooked as requested and very tender & tasty. I would skip the desserts next time as they did not live up to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manhattan Steak HouseSusieDined on 3/22/2014As were our other dining experiences at Manhattan Steak House, this dinner was equally excellent. The food was deliciously prepared and came out of the kitchen hot. Our staek was very tender and the German Potatoes(their speciality) and my mushrooms and salad were wonderful. My husband and I shared everything and were very full when we left. The staff was very attentive, too. WE would defintely go back and recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features: