Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: $30 and under
Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/fine-dining/mandarin-bar/default.aspx
- Phone: 70259088888x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 4PM -11PM, Monday-Thursday 5PM - 1AM (Food served until 10PM) & Friday-Saturday 4PM - 2AM (Food served until 12AM)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: David Werly
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Edge is the most desirable venue in Las Vegas, with a breath-taking view over the glittering skyline of the Strip. Host your event with hand-crafted cocktails created by our master mixologist, Charlotte Voisey and unique hors d'oeuvres. Our Wine Director, Will Costello, also created the perfect wine list, with a fine selection of wines by the glass from all around the world. We can accommodate your party size up to 40 guests. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Sales and Marketing (702) 590-3011x
A word from Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Our 23rd floor Mandarin Bar offer a chic and romantic setting and glittering views of the Las Vegas skyline. With spectacular views high-above the Las Vegas Strip, the Mandarin Bar is an elegant hot-spot for a night on the town. The interior offers a contrasting dark intimate mood with billowing fabric panels shimmering in the light. Discreet seating arrangements give guests privacy and comfort. Our mixologists create cocktails according to the flavor and sensation you are looking for. A VIP section with a sliding partition and separate service is available by reservation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandarin Oriental ›
Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (44)romantic (31)vibrant bar scene (19)special occasion (19)late-night find (15)fit for foodies (10)notable wine list (9)hot spot (6)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Home away from homeluv2eatDined on 8/27/2014This is my go to place for nice night out where I can have a good conversation, drinks and some finger foods.Special Features:
- OutstandingTomPDined on 8/26/2014This is one of the best restaurant longest with a view I have been in. Wonderful views of Las Vegas and innovative cocktails. The tapas menu is good, especially the mandarin sliders. If you are looking for a romantic, quiet place on the strip witha great view this is your place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mandaranOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014not even enough chairs at the bar. way to minimalistic great view, nice people stupid prices for a glass of wine or so so cocktail not the Mandarin I know that is for sure. The Bistro in this Hotel is greatSpecial Features:
- Fantastic views of the strip!Dine1234Dined on 8/13/2014What beautiful views of the Las Vegas strip! The drinks were fabulous, as were the tapas that we ordered. It was very romantic and elegant inside the bar. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a. ViewDennisDined on 8/10/2014A little on the pricey side but the live jazz and the view were worth every dime. If you are looking for big dinner this is not the place but if you and your companion are good with tapas then this was the place. We happen to be here during the super moon and the view was nothing short of amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome view! Great for couples.MominHBDined on 8/7/2014Had a great time celebrating my anniversary there. The views were amazing. Great service and yummy drinks. Make a reservation and request to sit by the window.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for any budgetMoneyBuysHappinessDined on 8/4/2014Let me start by saying me and my girlfriend had an amazing experience for $50 including tip. Having that said, this place is great for everyone without breaking the bank. Service was extremely helpful and patient. Helped us pick a wine then was very understanding about my girlfriends gluten free diet when ordering the sliders. Btw the sliders are amazing! Very low music the bathrooms are the best I've seen and the view Especially at night is top notch! Took some pictures and bragged to all my friends. Can't wait to come back! Thanks MO bar for the great experience.Special Features:
- Good apps, OK viewHidemVIPDined on 7/28/2014Was expecting way more based on reviews I saw online. The view was just so-so. Drinks were way over-priced, but the food was good. We got the lobster rolls which were yummy. Don't go here expecting to wow anyone though.Special Features:
- Utterly DisappointingregularVIPDined on 7/24/2014Got a call at 11am on the day of the reservation saying the Mandarin Bar was closed for a private event (just booked?) but we could enjoy the same view, food & service at the Tea Lounge. Short answer - not really, maybe and I hope not. The Tea Lounge is just an extension of the hotel lobby - not quaint or special & the view is high but limited to one direction at 2 towers. Ordered drinks & the Italian plate (mix of cheeses & meats) that arrived quickly but the server just put the plate down not explaining anything and left. And I mean left - never to be seen again. In fact never did another server come over to us for the full 45 min we stayed. I had to flag a hostess to bring us the bill. The whole experience was beyond disappointing.
- Early evening cocktailsAaronDined on 7/14/2014My wife and I visited the Mandarin Bar on Monday July 14th. We arrived very early around 5:00 and there were only a few groups. We were seated at our reserved table overlooking City Center and the strip. It was a great view! I had a Sazerac, and my wife had a Berry Bellini. Both were very good. We munched on edamame which was well cooked and sprinkled with sea salt. Overall, it was a very nice time. Getting there was a bit confusing for us as we were expecting to walk through a casino. The Mandarin Oriental is not a casino. To get to the bar, once you enter the lobby, go to the elevators on the right. Go up to the 23rd floor and it's on the right. Cheers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mandarin Bar is a must visitAllieDined on 7/11/2014I surprised my husband with a Vegas trip for his 30th and after reading many online reviews, chose Mandarin Bar for birthday drinks. The entire hotel is gorgeous, and it was nice to find a low-key, quieter bar in all the chaos of Vegas. It is very high up with expansive windows and views, though all the flashing signs and height did make me a bit nauseas (be wary if you get vertigo at all). Once we moved a bit further away from the windows, we enjoyed our experience much more. The drinks and hors d'oeuvres were delicious. And I highly recommend their dessert trio too!Special Features:
- dichukOregonfamDined on 7/9/2014As always, we had an excellent experience at the Mandarin Bar. Excellent view, atmosphere, service and drinks. Classy place, but so, so relaxing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere, expensive drinksHbatcDined on 7/3/2014The bar was nice, but the drinks were expensive, around $18 for a cocktail. But they were VERY good cocktails. We had the "Brazilian Delight", "Golden Delight", and "Cucumber Cilantro Margarita" - they all were light and refreshing. We also ordered the Italian Board, which was enough for the our table of 4 as an appetizer for our first night in Vegas. We did not get a seat at the windows and will hopefully try to get one for our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extra pour la vueAnnaDined on 6/28/2014Nous y avons seulement pris un verre ; la carte des cocktails vaut le détour tout comme la vue ! Vraiment très sympa et les serveuses sont accueillantes et très professionnelles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great views and cocktailchefhardordieDined on 6/26/2014This place is a perfect place for couples to go to escape the action of the strip. Tucked away in the Mandarin Orient Hotel up on the 32 floor we stopped in for late night drinks. They have a very unique drink menu which uses some interesting ingredients. We were greeting promptly upon arriving and we were seated on a comfy couch, perfect to get close to that special someone. We were given a tray of bar snacks to nibble on with our drinks which were very tasty and added that little extra to the evening. We changed to a window seat table when one became available to enjoy the view looking up the strip towards Planet Hollywood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6/20/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014The view was awesome! staff was very acomadating even after we were a bit late to our reservations. They had a great band playing awesome music. Definitely would try this place againSpecial Features:
- Not a Restaurant!jeffDined on 6/7/2014I made this reservation to have a special dinner. When I arrived, however, I was told it was only a bar, with no food. As a bar it is beautiful - comfortable, quiet, with a nice view. Just don't expect to eat there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VivaMandarinVivaMandarin2014Dined on 5/27/2014A massive disappointment, in particular the food and view we had. Our table overlooked a car park, Macdonalds and various discount stores..we had better views from our hotel room. We ordered the Italian board which looked as bad as it tasted and the chicken skewers which were under cooked in part and covered in hairs! The hotel looked drab and lacked atmosphere, though once it started to get dark the internal lights created more of an atmosphere. All in all very disappointing.
- First Time At The Mandarin BarVegasLoungingDined on 5/21/2014My wife and another couple were at the Mandarin Bar this past Wednesday and were blown away by the amazing views that the lounge offered. What a great way to watch the sun set over sin city. Service was amazing, drinks were fantastic and the whole atmosphere was great. We'll definitely be going back on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ViewSteakLoverDined on 5/11/2014The view from the 24rd floor is amazing. Definitely should try it at least once. Oh and the Sliders are amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must check out!ElissaDined on 5/10/2014The view is amazing, especially as it get's darker. They have a really good drink selection. I had the Royal Tea with mandarin vodka and chilled oolong tea. Highly recommend! You also get free snacks. It did take a while to actually get our drinks after we ordered, but it was such a fun atmosphere it didn't really matter, because you want to stay for a long time. I was there from 6:00-8:00 and there was a good crowd, but I could see it getting busier the later it got. I will definitely return! For a group of 6 at two drinks each, our bill was $200 with tax and tip. So needless to say it's pricy, but it's worth it in my opinion.Special Features:
- Awesome ViewAprildinerDined on 5/9/2014What a great night - the drinks were excellent and the music and view were awesome.Special Features:
- CocktailsdrinkupDined on 5/7/2014Great cocktails, view and service. Food was disappointing in the bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 star in every way.hldougDined on 5/4/2014Amazingly intimate & vibrant lounge overlooking the strip. Small imaginative lounge menu with 5 star taste & presentation. If you want to impress someone in your party order the "Cool BBQ".Special Features:
- Do not waste your time going hereMaryAnnDined on 5/4/2014I would not go back there again. We put in for a reservation months in advance to the top floor Jazz night - Sunday evenings. We asked for a view if possible. When we got there we were sat across from the kitchen door looking at the staff come and go. The band was jammed in the corner. The only view is if your on the other end of the room. The space is small and very badly designed. The view of the city is from a private room area that was closed and not really a good one from the bar. It is $25 per person minimum which we knew but the drinks were literally around $15-$20 each if getting a martini or wine. DO NOT WASTE your time here. To many other spots with much better views and much more reasonable. Very disappointed.
- The following 291 reviews are from the Mandarin Bar - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews archive.
- review 4/26/2014cathyDined on 4/26/2014Just arrived at our hotel and heading for Mandarin Bar for an unforgettable experience. We were travelling with our teen daughter and were sitted accordingly in a nice lounge (besides the bar) with a splendid view. High-end delicacies served to us were plenty enough for the 3 of us. We were planning to have dinner afterwards but it was not necessary. Can seem expensive but it's worth it. Will come again.Special Features:
- AMAZING VIEW!!XP042Dined on 4/25/2014As a Las Vegas local this is a go-to spot when newbies are in town. The food is great for small bites or if you just want appetizers. The food and drinks are competitively priced for the area. One of the best views on the strip. If you want a window seat, it would be recommended to make reservations. Love this place.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2014Dark and without ambience. You only have to go If you want take a wine glass quietSpecial Features:
- Everything I asked for!!cholbeanDined on 4/24/2014Couldn't have been happier with this booking. It was for my best friends 30th birthday and I asked for good table/preferably by the window and that's just what I got. Great table and an amazing view of Las Vegas! Our waitress was really helpful and service was quick but we didn't feel rushed at any point. The music was just the right volume as well, which we all commented on Definitely worth a visit, when I go back to LV I will be going back there!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014Had a lovely time at the Mandarin Bar. We went for drinks before dinner. The service was excellent and the view of the strip at sunset was lovely. A nice experienceSpecial Features:
- Great view, classy hotel!ChannerDined on 4/14/2014We had cocktails here on the first night of our honeymoon. We got a window seat and had made a reservation for this so would recommend doing the same but asking for a table on the side opposite the airs, this is where the better views are. Cocktails were pricey but really good! The setting is lovely, if we'd had time I would've liked to check out the tea lounge next door as well worth a visit.Special Features:
- drinks and small plates with a viewDianeDined on 4/11/2014Our first evening in Vegas was spent here, and it was a great intro to the city. We had made a reservation, and were shown to a table right by the window overlooking the boulevard at sunset. Beautiful! The service was attentive, but unrushed. The small plates were delicious. i especially enjoyed the lemongrass mojito--not a usual drink offering. The place was packed when we left around 9pm.Special Features:
- incredibly chill environmentyummDined on 4/2/2014Wife and I knew that our Vegas vacation was going to be rowdy when we met up with the gang. So before everyone got to town, the two of us spent an evening getting after-supper drinks here. It was the perfect place to share some chill alone-time before the fun really started. Pricey drink menu. But you've got to believe that you're paying for the incredible views, too. So after you factor it all in... it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemKeyK33Dined on 3/31/2014Wonderful view of Las Vegas! Marcum was a great bartender and the atmosphere was outstanding. The drinks were of high quality and like nothing else you'll find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful bar with a great viewRyanGVIPDined on 3/28/2014Classiest bar on the strip by far. Reminded me of WP24, Wolfgang Puck's bar on the 24th floor of the Ritz in Downtown LA. Similar concept, 5 star hotel with a bar located on the middle floors with a grand view of the strip. Beautiful ambiance, floor to ceiling windows, laid back vibe with low chairs and tables seated around the view. Good bar food. We came here Friday around 5:30 for drinks and appetizers. It was very quiet at this time, not a lot of guests yet and it was nice having the place to ourselves. They have an extensive cocktail menu and the drinks we ordered were all good. We ordered the charcuterie board for an appetizer and the meats and cheeses were all delicious.Special Features:
- Great ViewCDNinVegasDined on 3/25/2014Stopped in for a few drinks before wandering the strip for the night. Great window table, view of the strip, and nice place to take in the sights, and have a couple of drinks. Would recommend for the view alone. Service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing jazz and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/16/2014we heard wonderful jazz on a Sunday evening, and the cocktails were awesome! a hidden gem on the vegas stripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOogaboogaDined on 3/16/2014Service was bad, view at my standard room at the Wynn much better , food was ok. Skip this place, especially if you don't get to Vegas often. By skipping, you can stay at Wynn and get a bottle of wine at Walgreens and watch the sunset from your beautiful room
- Above and beyond Vegas indulgenceBayAreaSarahDined on 3/14/2014As a relatively seasoned traveler to Las Vegas, this was my first time visiting the Mandarin Oriental bar and it was by far one of my favorite stops. We reserved a table for drinks after dinner in a neighboring hotel and were promptly seated in the window with a gorgeous view of the strip. The drinks were all perfectly crafted and service was spectacular. We were also served a small complimentary selection of Chinese crackers, the wasabi nuts were delicious! We were all sad that we weren't able to spend more time there, in the peaceful ambiance, since we were heading to a show. Highly recommend booking a table for drinks or snacks and looking forward to coming back to Vegas and returning to Mandarin Oriental bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experiencejoel305Dined on 3/13/2014Bad service, tried to order food was told food was served only to hotel guest, so we got to watch people eat...waitress said kitchen was closed but someone had canceled an appetizer they wanted. We were offered that appetizer which took 20 minutes to come out from a kitchen thats was closed it was a cheese and meat tray (1 min to prep ) when order comes out waitress said she could take it off tab because took so long not because it was someone else's order? THANK YOU.Drinks ordered were good but server took forever to get our next drinks.Special Features: