1829 W. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92894Neighborhood:
MoroccanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mamouniacuisine.com/
- Phone: 7145522813
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Wednesday: & Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm; Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Moroccan, African, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Late Night, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details 714 552 2813 You tell us what you want and need. We will make it happen.
- Private Party Contact: Mostafa or Indre 7145522813
- Entertainment: Belly dancer, live music band. Best to call in day before to check which entertainment will be performing that night.
A word from Mamounia Restaurant
Best authentic Moroccan cuisine! Amazing atmosphere, decor and delicious food will make you feel like you are all the way in Morocco. Belly dancer on the weekends will set the mood for fun night and will make it unforgettable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mamounia Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Mamounia RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014We went to Mamounia Restaurant on a friends recommendation to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary and my 56th birthday. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding! We have told several friends what a wonderful dinning experience we had and we're planning on returning very soon.Special Features:
- Great food...awesome serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2014Celebrated Mom's b-day. The food was great, especially the tagine beef...loved the mint . The waiter was very attentive, courteous and friendly. Good for special occasions and group gatherings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bd dinnerCaligurlDined on 2/28/2014I was very impressed by the service provided by Tricia. She was awesome. Attentive and funny. My Harris soup was very good although I would have liked a slightly larger portion size. My honey lamb ravine was tender and flavorful but too sweet overall for me. Next time I think I'll order the lamb couscous. The seating was a little uncomfortable but overall I would give 4 stars because you go for an experience and ambience .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moroccan debut a successhughrpDined on 2/28/2014Very friendly service and delicious food. Generous portions and very reasonable wine costs. Would be glad to return on next trip to LA for Moroccan food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place.....RJdolarDined on 2/14/2014when she says lets try something new... this is totally new for her :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Surprise GemDennisLDined on 2/11/2014We had the 5 course Moroccan feast. Wonderful balanced flavors. Excellent, friendly, good-humored service. We will return again when we're looking for something a little bit different. A special treat is the mint tea made with rose water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved, loved, loved this restaurantBCHoTDined on 1/23/2014The food was excellent and the service literally could not have been better...also a great value for the price. I'm sorry I don't live in the area .. if I did, I would definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AmbiencegoodDined on 8/23/2013It's very authentic, we enjoyed the appetizers more then the dinners. The service is great and if you are meat lover, this is the place for you, many choices (I'm a vegetarian).Special Features:
- A taste of North AfricaglobalfoodieDined on 8/10/2013The Place felt like l Was in Someone's home . The food Was amazing and tasted very fresh . I had the chicken Tagin and it Was SO tender the chicken almost just Came off the bone. The service was great and the mint tea tasted heavenly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.