Malcolm's Bar & Grill at LPGA International
1000 Champions Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32124Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Malcolm's Bar & Grill at LPGA International
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lpgainternational.com/
- Phone: 3865232088x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 8:00am - 11:00am (Sunday Only)
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: 3:00pm - 7:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Wheelchair Access
A word from Malcolm's Bar & Grill at LPGA International
Malcolm's displays the history of Daytona beach throughout it's new modern design and boasts comfortable cocktail seating, a beautiful cherry and granite bar and picturesque dining overlooking the pristine course and lake at LPGA International. In addition, we feature outdoor seating on the terrace and a comfortable outdoor seating area complete with a stone fire pit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Malcolm's Bar & Grill at LPGA International - Best Restaurants in Daytona Beach ›
Malcolm's Bar & Grill at LPGA International reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance1Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (2)Show More
- lousyDined on 8/29/2014The best one can say is that the food is mediocre with an excessive price range. We are world travellers and know more about food that most people. Any chain restaurant in this area is better. You will not see us again.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We had Lobster Scampi with several olive pit pieces. Wish I could have subracted the builtin 18% gratuity. But that would have seemed grosse. Not likely to return.....Special Features:
- The RegansFwordDined on 8/9/2014Hi Ben, The food was good, the service was great and the Music was magnificent . We have no complaints about Malcoms. We do however want to bring to your attention that the table behind us hosted a group with a man the used the F word with everything he said. He was loud and vulgar. Not a very good advertisement for Malcoms at the LPGA John & Jen ReganSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Malcolm's Bar & Grill at LPGA International reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014A very limited menu. The food was okay, nicely presented, but not something we would go back for.Special Features:
- Prime Rib!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Friday nights all u can eat prime rib, mashed potato bar with tons of fixings, fresh veggies. Really good at a great price.Special Features:
- AWESOME!SuzanneDined on 2/7/2014The Prime Rib special was wonderful! The staff was very accomodating. Thank you for a great meal and a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will try it again to seeBonbonDined on 1/17/2014A couple of items of note here. The remodel looks great. This is inside a country club and it would be a good spot for groups. I guess it is also supposed to be for neighborhood dining. Staff training seems to not be a focus. Bartender doesn't know how to make very basic cocktails. The waiter had no idea what the food was. So they are not taking this as a serious dining establishment. Maybe that will change if enough people notice or don't return. We will go back and try again at some point to see if they get it. The Farm to Table menu is a good concept and the food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best new experience in Daytona Bch!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013Love the floor to ceiling windows on two sides of restaurant, beautiful view of golf course and golf cart staging area. From the Arnold Palmer beverage through our wonderful lunch and ending with a brownie sundae, our experience was delightful. Seared Ahi Tuna tacos are the best in all Daytona Beach! My friend enjoyed a flat bread chicken pizza and cannot wait to return for more. Quality of food was superior! We will return soon and often I believe.Special Features:
- Over Priced Dinner DateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013I had eaten at this location before. On Valentines day, the menue was changed to a limited list of choises. The meal was good but it was OVER PRICED. Since my date and I were already there, we didn't leave. But I was considering it. It will be awhile before I return.
- We were at the Grille on SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012We were at the Grille on Saturday the 12th of May - my sisters and I take our mom out for lunch every year on the Saturday before Mother's Day. We try to go somewhere different every year. This was the first time we've been to the Grille. Everything from the food to the service were excellent, we really enjoyed the Santa Fe Chicken soup. The service was excellent. We really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you.Special Features:
- The food was fair with littlewickedwitchDined on 4/8/2012The food was fair with little choices. The price was too much for the food options. The $10 service charge was an insult. We will never eat there again.
- Unfortunately,when we arrivedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2012Unfortunately,when we arrived at the restaurant they did not have our reservation.Special Features:
- Very expensive for an ordinarymariecDined on 3/24/2012Very expensive for an ordinary restaurant. 2 Sirloin steaks, 2 appetizers, 1 drink. Total bill $109!!!! Better steak at Outback with drinks 1/2 price.Special Features:
- Every year that we come toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/19/2012Every year that we come to Daytona, we make a point to go and eat at the LPGA. We just loved itSpecial Features:
- The best burger in town!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/12/2012The best burger in town!!! Great service and a nice touch with a visit to our table from the chef :)Special Features:
- We enjoyed our dinner so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012We enjoyed our dinner so much that we returned the following day for their Sunday brunch which was outstanding. The view was great also.Special Features:
- We were very impressed withJanetDined on 1/27/2012We were very impressed with the food. The seasoning of the entrees was particularly outstanding, nothing overpowering. The wait staff was very attentive and thoughtful. We especially found the visit we had from the sous chef to be very impressive. Visits to the table by the chef or management always add a personal touch. We had a picturesque view of the golf course, however it was dark and we were unable to truly appreciate what was out there. But the atmosphere and comfort of the dining room was very pleasant. Judging by the beautiful windows, the view during the daytime would be beautiful.Special Features:
- Great food and wonderful viewFurbyVIPDined on 1/3/2012Great food and wonderful view overlooking the 18th holeSpecial Features: