2250 Rittenhouse Rd
Harleysville, PA 19438Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mainlandgrille.com/
- Phone: 2152566192x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Italian
- Executive Chef: Aaron Holmes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: live music every Friday and Saturday nights from 7 to 11 pm
A word from Mainland Grille
Casual restaurant located on the Mainland Golf Course. Perfect for a burger & a pint after a round of golf, a family dinner, a few cocktails with friends, or a nice evening of excellent food and service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mainland Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- No pointsPartyGal75Dined on 8/27/2014Thought making reservations with open table we'd get points like other places-NOT. Will Not do that again. Mis-leading.Special Features:
- Prime Rib SearchFredDined on 8/19/2014We have been looking for a local place with really good prime rib. We have been disappointed until now. Mainland Grille has Prime Rib Tuesdays and it was very good for the price. It was better than the last upscale restaurant we went to that specialized in prime rib. In the back there is a nice view of the 18th hole and you can watch the golfers playing. Good beer selection on tap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family friendly & great food4castDined on 8/2/2014The Grille has awesome burgers, wings and ribs. Decent beer selection & good daily specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good foodDonna3familyDined on 7/18/2014We now look to Mainland Grille as our favorite Friday night spot. We have ordered so many things on the menu, and have not once been disappointed. From sandwiches to full entrees the food is ALWAYS terrific! Whatever you're hungry for, they deliver. The Friday night singer, Adam Motto, provides relaxing yet enjoyable entertainment. We have 2 kids, ages 10 & 12, and they ask to eat at Mainland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeNightoutDined on 6/13/2014The Mainland Grille is an excellent restaurant with great food, great atmosphere & great service! It is kid friendly and on Friday night there was entertainment! They have the best burgers & crab cakes! Great place for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Mainland Grille reviews archive.
- Trivia NightWednesdayCrewDined on 4/2/2014Always a great time out with friends for Wednesday Night Trivia. Good Food and Great Service from our waitress Jen.Special Features:
- Really like itjje23Dined on 3/6/2014Very good food, good prices and nice menu selection...a good every day eat outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another great nightDonna3familyDined on 2/14/2014We dined at Mainland Grille on Valentines day, and requested to be seated in close proximity to the Friday night singer, Adam Motto. He was great again. The food was exceptional! We have had 4 different entrees (not including the kids' meals), and all have been excellent. The kids commented again how much they like it there on Friday nights with Adam singing. We will definitely become regular diners here!Special Features:
- Tavern DiningPAPhillyGalDined on 2/14/2014Casual and friendly atmosphere. Dined here for a low-key Valentine's dinner. Meal was delicious and waitstaff friendly and attentive. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Find!Donna3familyDined on 1/31/2014We finally tried Mainland Grille! The hostess told us it was a good thing we made reservations, because they were very busy that Friday night. We were seated immediately. The menu is great. My kids had burgers, my husband a sandwich, and I had a dinner entree. Every item was delicious! The service was amazing. As we were eating, Adam Motto began performing. He was a great addition to a great dinner. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They had live music on FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/17/2014They had live music on Friday night and guitarist was playing over other music through a speaker system. It was very loud. Service was slow. Food was generic and bland.
- Trivia Night MustLoveTheBurgersVIPDined on 12/18/2013Great food, great service, and fun Trivia questions with friends. What's not to like?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced luncheon menu...nothingForOTVIPDined on 11/6/2013Overpriced luncheon menu...nothing exceptional to warrant pricing