Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC
3241 Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73134Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mahoganyprime.com/
- Phone: (405) 748-5959
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:30 - 11:00pm; Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Bar Opens at 5:00pm Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Three private dining rooms that seat up to 8, 14 & 26 people. All rooms equipped with available audio/visual.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Pool, Michael Son, and Justin McCrary 4057485959x
A word from Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC
This is a restaurant where steak is the star - where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Mahogany's steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef known for its excellence in marbling, texture & flavor. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 900 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot throughout your meal. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (89)romantic (59)notable wine list (37)good for groups (24)fit for foodies (24)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (11)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Over the top service - not in a good wayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/17/2014This restaurant has way too many people pining over the table. All 5 of us dining noticed how over-the-top the service was. They are trying WAY too hard. There were a minimum of 10 different people who visited our table on a continual basis each doing something different. The one that annoys me the most is when busboys come by to serve MORE water when it's clear we are done with dinner and the bill is being paid. That's wasteful. Don't get me wrong, when you pay $50 for a filet you want good service, but this is ridiculous. A great waiter and an assistant is all that's needed. There were so many waitstaff running around the restaurant it was overwhelming and bizarre given that not many people were dining in the restaurant that evening. The food was good - we might consider going there again when we visit and will make sure we advise our waiter that we only want THEM and one other to visit the table so we aren't interrupted all night long with ridiculous things. Please revise and reconsider your over-the-top service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No disappointmentsKenWDined on 11/15/2014Once again, Mahogany does not disappoint. Excellent food and service added to the special night with my family. Also, my Son surprised us all with his announcement of his first child due in April. This made me even more pleased we had chosen Mahogany to celebrate the family getting together. Great job. Highly recommended 😎Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mahogany-Quickly becoming a tradionScottVIPDined on 11/9/2014Another fantastic meal at Mahogany! Great tasting NY Strip this visis along with another excellent Caesar salad. Perfectly seasoned and cooked prime steak. It is becoming an OKC tradition every business trip for me!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationOkielady50Dined on 11/7/2014We picked this restaurant to celebrate 3 of the 4 of us having birthdays in November. There was a nice little birthday card on the table but no birthday desserts. Our waiter was great and the lobster cargot appetizer was really delicious - the waiter brought more bread to dip in the leftover butter sauce! The tables are a little close together and next time I will definitely request a booth. My husband had the Bison special and I had a filet. Both were delicious. Overall a bit pricey for Oklahoma but deserving of a special occasion visit.Special Features:
- Great foodJMRCDined on 11/2/2014I've been to Mahogany's many times and I've never had a bad experience. Good Food. Good ambiance. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amathisamathisDined on 11/1/2014Wonderful evening with my wife! Great meal and great staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MelissaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I went there for our 20th Anniversary. It was our first time there and everyone was so kind and full of great information about the food on the menu. Thank you for a great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the world Ma!GuyInTuxDined on 10/31/2014This restaurant has a great ambiance and some of the best food around. The bone in filet is absolutely to die for and the service is second to none in the metro area.Special Features:
- OutstandingDined on 10/27/2014Best restaurant in the state! I go out of my way to visit your establishment! Classy and refined! The best!Special Features:
- Pricey but worth itTraci84Dined on 10/18/2014My husband and I went here for our 11 year anniversary. We don't get many nights out without the kids so we figured it was okay to splurge once on ourselves. While out tab was $170 for only 2 steaks, 1 shared side, an appetizer, & a few drinks, I'd say we will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mahogany - Great AgainWmanDined on 10/17/2014The filets and ribeyes our group of four had were all prepared as specified and everyone enjoyed them as well as the sides - we had three among the four of us and that was just about right. We were tempted to try a dessert, having seen a rather large slice of chocolate cake on its way to another destination, but we thought we'd save that for the next time, maybe ordering smaller steaks sa as to have enough room. This place is welcoming, its serving staff is attentive and knowledgeable, and while the food doesn't come cheap, you can count on first rate quality.Special Features:
- Food and recommendationComboyRibeyeDined on 10/17/2014I would recommend this restaurant for the great appetizers and sides. The Ribeye did not quite meet my expectations. It had a weird taste and smell I never had before at Mahogany. I hope this was just an exception. They have great servers.
- Mahogany never let's you downsalarandyDined on 10/13/2014The bone-in filet and ribeye are both fantastic. Ahi tuna is a wonderful starter, asparagus with the hollandaise sauce and the wild mushrooms are both terrific sides. Make your reservation early unless it is for Monday which is generally on the slower side.Special Features:
- GreatGr8tfoodDined on 10/11/2014Been to Mahogany several time always a great place to eat. The service is second to none and the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mahogany always is were super!DudgyDined on 10/11/2014We are frequent eaters at Mahogany we love the great steaks, sides an drink. We took our daughter who had just came home from her long 4 year enlistment from the Navy. All us ordered steak. Wife an daughters was outstanding, I ordered a off menu steak as I normally do an this time it was disappointing the steak was just a tad to rare for my taste which wasn't a huge deal, it was the big piece of grizzle in the middle of it. I would of sent it back was afraid the waiter was very slow would of served my steak when wife & daughter were finished. The bad waiter was a 1st for us. Normally the wait staff is excellent. Since this is our favorite place to eat we hope next time the my steak is good an the waiter better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mahogamy Prime StakehouseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014Mahogany was vary good and I enjoyed the food,environment,and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationJohnRVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great Birthday dinner, my favourite steak place. Love the Lobster and the chocolate cakeSpecial Features:
- Pricey but worth itOkieDokieDined on 10/4/2014Outstanding experience, the restaurant was set up in smaller dinning areas not one large area. This gave us a more intimite and romantic experience. The service was excellent and all of the food and wine we tried was superb. It was one of the more expensive venues that we have attended, but for special occasions and important events it is worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCEFlutterbiDivaDined on 10/3/2014I treated my partner to a wonderful birthday dinner at Mahogany. No expense was spared and we were rewarded with a birthday card for him, a wonderful meal, superior service and a tender memory. Thank you for making this lady look like a total rock star! We enjoyed the Lobster Cargot as an appetizer and it was simply devine! A Caesar and Wedge salad followed suit. He chose the bone-in steak and I requested a tender filet. We shared orders of au gratin potatoes and corn. Our server was kind, intelligent and very personable. His understanding of the menu proved to be incredibly helpful. Over all, we enjoyed a magical meal and an a beautiful experience that we shall never forget!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreeneDined on 9/29/2014I always look forward to any opportunity to dine at Mahogany.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top 5 Best Restaurant in OKCMilclawDined on 9/26/2014More than just great steaks, interesting selection of appetizers including lobstercargot, vegetables are served family style so that you can try several different types, the desserts are to die for, my favorite was the key lime pie. The service staff are extremely well trained almost too much though, I kind of felt like someone was watching me all of the time because it seemed like as soon as I took a drink of water someone was filling it up. Another plus is that they have some private rooms. Overall an OUTSTANDING dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2okctravelersDined on 9/25/2014Such a great place. We would actually give it 5++++ stars. This rating especially applies to service. Impeccable. We ended up in a private dining room all to ourselves because the people occupying the private booth that was reserved for us stayed too long, ( In the restaurants opinion). We were fine and not upset at waiting a few minutes more. The private dining with private service was wonderful and of course because it was a private room. Very quiet. Ashley our waitress and her staff were very professional. And Justin was sure to check on us to be sure everything was as we wished. Food very good and served in a timely but not rushed manner. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall outstanding experienceUDaMannDined on 9/25/2014I asked for a quiet spot when I made our reservation and we had a table along a side wall which was nice. The restaurant wasn't full, but it seemed like a good crowd for a Thursday night. Great service and knowledgeable staff. We shared the bacon-wrapped scallops and a spinach salad. My wife had the bone-in fillet (their signature steak) and I had the 14oz ribeye. Perfectly cooked and amazingly tender. Our sides were whipped potatoes and corn and there was plenty to share with a little leftover. Our server recommended a great glass of Cab. We ended the evening with the bread pudding for dessert. If you haven't been here, do yourself a favor and make a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great roomManderDined on 9/25/2014Had a business meeting and found the private dinning area for the group was only exceeded by the service and fine food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/14/2014I've traveled the world and Mahogany offers top notch food and service. Hands down best steak and seafood I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionSteakloverDined on 9/14/2014While the food was excellent and service was above average, we surprised when we informed the waiter that we were there for our first wedding anniversary and nothing was offered as a complimentary item, like a dessert. But, overall a very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was really good, but not worth the price listed. The server was attentive and the facility clean, however, it was out of my budget and for that I won't return.
- Mahogany Prime Premium DiningKimberlylovessteakDined on 9/11/2014Had reservations and was seated quickly. Greeted by the waiter quickly. Had several wait staff in attendance, bringing and removing with speed and accuracy. It was our first time there and the waiter tirelessly answered all of our questions. The meal arrived in good time after the salads, bread and appetizers all of which were delicious. We ordered three steaks and the sea bass. Everything cooked to perfection and very tasty with nice simple presentations. Will definitely recommend this restaurant to our friends and you can bet we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014We had a wedding anniversary dinner. One filet was soft with almost no flavor. It seemed like it was over tenderized. The rest of the food was very good. It is difficult to pay $8 for a baked potato but it was good. All sides ranged from $8-$12. We did not know they were large enough for 2-3 people. That would have made the experience a little more enjoyable. The service was outstanding. This, by far, is the most expensive restaurant we have been to. We would go back but would only be able to do so for very special outings and maybe every couple of years.Special Features:
- Great ServiceBirthdaydinerDined on 9/4/2014Our waitress was awesome. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionsOKCPOKEDined on 8/31/2014We love to go to Mahogany on special occasions. The food, service, and ambiance are always just perfect. Our waiter, Levi, was fantastic and very helpful. We ordered the "trio", which consisted of a lobster tail, crab legs, and porterhouse steak, and everything was cooked and seasoned to perfection. I also greatly recommend the lobster cargot, house salad, fresh buttered corn, whipped chive potatoes, and fresh berries for dessert. A+Special Features:
- Superbgumby73858Dined on 8/29/2014I took my wife here for our 15th anniversary. Neither of us had dined there before. The atmosphere was very nice. The wait staff (Alex) went out of his way to make certain our experience was enjoyable. His suggestions were spot on. The food was exquisitely prepared. The salmon is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FixerDined on 8/29/2014Mahogany, simply put...great. One of the top restaurants in all of Oklahoma.Special Features:
- FoodBillShakespeareDined on 8/20/2014They have food. It is good. It is expensive. At least fifty characters in length.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysagreatmealVIPDined on 8/15/2014As always had a great meal. Excellent service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing DinnerSSEBDined on 8/14/2014A beautiful restaurant with good service, but the food was surprisingly disappointing. The steak was cooked to medium as I had asked but charred on the outside with a slightly sour taste. The side dishes we chose were somewhat bland as well. Hopefully, this was just a bad night for the cook, but I'm not sure if I'll be back to find out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Ordered two steaks, both medium. One steak near medium(more well done) the other steak was well down not medium, should have sent it back but felt dinner would be out of sequence. Steaks we over priced for the quality produced.
- Ehhh.socgeoDined on 8/2/2014It was okay, but there are better high-end steakhouses in OKC. Felt rushed by the waiters. Loud and crowded dining area. Food was average for the price.
- Top NotchBG529Dined on 8/2/2014Our meal and service was nothing short of outstanding.Special Features:
- I took my boyfriend to eat here.romanticDined on 8/1/2014The food was absolutely amazing! The service was amazing as well. Everyone was so kind. I will most definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.