Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC
3241 Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73134Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mahoganyprime.com/
- Phone: 4057485959x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:30 - 11:00pm; Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm; Bar Opens at 5:00pm Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Three private dining rooms that seat up to 8, 14 & 26 people. All rooms equipped with available audio/visual.
- Private Party Contact: Jason Pool, Michael Son, and Justin McCrary 4057485959x
A word from Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC
This is a restaurant where steak is the star - where great steak is the rule, not the exception. Mahogany's steaks are the finest custom-aged U.S. Prime Midwestern Beef known for its excellence in marbling, texture & flavor. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 900 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. We serve it sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot throughout your meal. Selections from the ocean include Australian Rock lobster and the freshest fish daily based on availability. Service will be outstanding, but provided in a casual, less intimidating fine-dining atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Mahogany Prime Steakhouse OKC reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (106)romantic (76)notable wine list (41)good for groups (22)fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Superbgumby73858Dined on 8/29/2014I took my wife here for our 15th anniversary. Neither of us had dined there before. The atmosphere was very nice. The wait staff (Alex) went out of his way to make certain our experience was enjoyable. His suggestions were spot on. The food was exquisitely prepared. The salmon is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FixerDined on 8/29/2014Mahogany, simply put...great. One of the top restaurants in all of Oklahoma.Special Features:
- FoodBillShakespeareDined on 8/20/2014They have food. It is good. It is expensive. At least fifty characters in length.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysagreatmealVIPDined on 8/15/2014As always had a great meal. Excellent service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing DinnerSSEBDined on 8/14/2014A beautiful restaurant with good service, but the food was surprisingly disappointing. The steak was cooked to medium as I had asked but charred on the outside with a slightly sour taste. The side dishes we chose were somewhat bland as well. Hopefully, this was just a bad night for the cook, but I'm not sure if I'll be back to find out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Ordered two steaks, both medium. One steak near medium(more well done) the other steak was well down not medium, should have sent it back but felt dinner would be out of sequence. Steaks we over priced for the quality produced.
- Ehhh.socgeoDined on 8/2/2014It was okay, but there are better high-end steakhouses in OKC. Felt rushed by the waiters. Loud and crowded dining area. Food was average for the price.
- Top NotchBG529Dined on 8/2/2014Our meal and service was nothing short of outstanding.Special Features:
- I took my boyfriend to eat here.romanticDined on 8/1/2014The food was absolutely amazing! The service was amazing as well. Everyone was so kind. I will most definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over PricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Food is over priced for the quality. 8 pieces of asparagus should not cost $13. The wine list is OK but does not have enough selection of different priced wines. Too many $100 bottles that are also way over priced. Did not meet expectations unfortunately.
- great food and serviceSoonerSteveDined on 7/29/2014food and service was great, noise level was a little highSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014This is a steak restaurant which my husband loves but I always have the salmon which is excellent. I don't think there is anything on their menu that you could go wrong with.Special Features:
- ChuckDined on 7/26/2014This was our first visit to Mahogany. Several friends recommended Mahogany. I was looking for a great place to take my brother and his wife who were visiting from Los Angeles. They fell in love with it. We all had a great time. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatokcbumDined on 7/24/2014One of the best steak houses in Oklahoma City. Service is perfect, food is spectacular. Always striving to exceed my expectations.Special Features:
- birthdayHappyDined on 7/24/2014Food was good and steaks were cooked as requested, attentive serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 30 year anniversary dinner30yearstogetherDined on 7/21/2014excellent food, atmosphere and service---perfect for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLoveFineDiningDined on 7/19/2014Was a bit pricy. Smaller filet was $39 which was fine but I added a toping and my steak was now $50. Granted that toping was their signature if I had known it was $11 I definitely would not have gotten it. My fault though. Should have asked. Great Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would recommend.Special Features:
- I love this place, but...OKC4FoodieDined on 7/19/2014As always, the food at Mahogany is AWESOME! I love the restaurant. The staff is always energetic and friendly. Usually, the manager stops by to see how we are doing, but he didn't come into the dining room at all while we were there (might have been busy elsewhere). The hostess and greeters were very helpful and made us feel right at home. I love this place!Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOKCcoupleDined on 7/18/2014Although the service was outstanding and the ambience was outstanding, the food lacked the quality for the money. The salads and sides were delicious, but the meat, the most costly portion of the meal, was fair. Not seasoned at all and was pretty bland. If you want to impress, this isn't the place. Of course we did not drink, so if you're a drinker, it might impress.Special Features:
- OscarDined on 7/16/2014Much too noisy in main dining area at early dinner. That wasn't my experience in the past.service rushed after 1.5 hours of dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceyallbusinessDined on 7/15/2014The food was good but not great, the bone-in prime rib was ok. The service was great, the atmosphere was great. My CEO liked the place, but wasn't impressed with the value. He expected more sides with his meal and a $52 steak should cut itself. The cocktails were great.
- Mahogany Prime perfectly polished!ScottVIPDined on 7/13/2014Mahogany Prime does a great job from the smiling hostesses, to the astute servers to the excellent food. The steaks are perfection as are the sides and the appetizers. Second visit, fast becoming a favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, not that impressivekmartin7VIPDined on 7/13/2014I decided to try Mahogany since I enjoy an occasional splurge into fine dining. I went with a buddy of mine. I got an appetizer, the bacon-wrapped Asparagus, and it was good. We were disappointed when the steaks arrived. They had a strong burned taste. We had a hard time finding our server. When our server arrived, we complained about the taste. He said that it was normal since the steaks were grilled over an open flame. I mentioned that I grill steaks over an open flame all the time and they didn't taste like this. He asked if there was something he could do, and we wanted another steak, but he said it would be about an hour since it had gotten busy. We didn't wait, but still paid well over $200 for a barely average meal.
- Service - WOWMikeDined on 7/12/2014Great atmosphere for special occasion. Service is phenomenal. A little pricey on the food and drinks, but the service provided by the wait staff makes up for it. They are not pushy or overbearing, but are available as soon as you have a questionSpecial Features:
- Excellent FoodMcNenenemDined on 7/11/2014We enjoyed our dinner immensely! Everything was so delicious! The serving staff was excellent; our server was so attentive, friendly, and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningkkcsluvs2eatDined on 7/5/2014My husband I dined here for our 3rd wedding anniversary. I noted on open table that it was our anniversary - after we checked in the hostess said Happy Anniversary - there was also a happy anniversary card signed by the staff - that was a very nice touch:) Our server Joshua was great - he hovered a bit but was other wise very good. The only complaint I have was I thought my steak was a little dry but it was still very good. The salad and sides were delicious! Dessert was good also!Special Features:
- Fine Dining at it's bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014The service was impeccable and the food was wonderful. I would have preferred to not have family style side dishes, my husband and I do not like the same things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsLindsNDined on 7/3/2014You can't go wrong with Mahogany. Our favorites are the filet, cowboy ribeye, and au gratin potatoes. Tried the spinach salad this time and was phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/26/2014Food and service was great. This was a special occasion. The staff were attentive but not intrusive. We will come again.Special Features:
- deliciousluv2eatDined on 6/25/2014We enjoyed the atmosphere, dinner was fabulous and cooked to perfection, and, the wait staff was on top of it.Special Features:
- ServiceCelebrationDined on 6/21/2014Our wait staff was excellent. Very attentive without being intrusive. We brought our son as a graduation celebration. We love Mahogany and he finally got to go with us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh...JohnDined on 6/20/2014Very subpar experience considering the expense. Steak was good quality but poorly prepared and seasoned. French onion soup was like eating a Swiss cheese tumor. The Caesar was good. The Ranch is so much better than this place that they aren't even comparable.Special Features:
- Awesome steak at MahoganyScottVIPDined on 6/16/2014Trying all of the steak places in OKC ans Mahogany rates right up there at the top. Excellent salad, excellent steak and great sides. Beautiful interior and wonderful background music. Definitely worthy of one of the best!Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014My husband and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary at mahogany. We saw our server a total of probably 3-4 times. We waited about 20 minutes after we finished our meal before anyone came back. This was after we waited 20 minutes to order our meal I'm the first place. The food itself was great but for $200 I would expect better service.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinnercec009Dined on 6/13/2014For a night out with my wife for our wedding anniversary, Mahogany didn't disappoint, even though it's a steak house I chose a seafood dish and loved it my wife had a well done filet and it wasn't cooked dry as most restaurants do to a well done steak! Food quality was A+, Service B+, Atmosphere A- (a bit chaotic and noisy)... Overall A, I will add this to my list of fine dinning in Oklahoma City!Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014We love to come to Mahogany on special occasions. The food is always delicious and the service is some of the best.Special Features:
- Awesome everytime!!!!JOKCDined on 6/8/2014This is my families regular place for special occasions and overall just a great meal. It never disappoints. I've tried most places in the city and always regret not just making a reservation here. Keep up the good work!Special Features:
- eatingwellDined on 6/6/2014A wonderful setting for a romantic dinner for 2 or a special celebration with family and friends. We have reserved a private room several times for a group and have always had consistently a great experience. Food and service are hard to beat thus it has become our local favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing!!!LhemiDined on 6/3/2014The food was amazing but the blood Mary wasn't. The wait staff was also amazing. The total for the wife and I was right at $400 for the night. Special night for us, and glad we picked Mahogany Prime Steak House. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingDCC1Dined on 6/1/2014Just excellent as usual! Best stray in OKC. Without question, my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.