6007 Centerville Crest Ln.
Centreville, VA 20121Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maharajawok.com/
- Phone: 7038158000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: BP Dulal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
- Catering: We cater all small and big events from our menu and outside the menu according to customer request.
For mire information please contract at 703-815-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment: Maharaja Wok offers free delicious homemade salted snacks, along with WiFi, music and TV.
A word from Maharaja Wok
We are pleased to introduce you to a new taste, which is reflective of the unique far eastern fusion cuisines, a favorite style of food throughout the world. The uniqueness is in the seasoning of the finest vegetables, meats and seafood, which is full of flavored spices and modest herbs, combine to provide an exquisite culinary experience. Our head chef BP Dulal has many years of experience in preparing these special tantalizing cuisines. After successfully working and establishing the Asian Fusion and Masala Country, he is now a partner with Pummy Sahni the previous owner/partner of Masala Country and Asian Fusion. With a variety of new cuisines added to our menu, the atmosphere of our restaurant is to enhance your dining experience with music/songs and live cricket matches. We will prepare food to meet your taste preference whether it is mild, moderate or spicy. We trust you will enjoy the taste of our creative oriental fusion cuisines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maharaja Wok reviews from OpenTable diners
- Simply awesomeRajendraDined on 3/18/2014My experience at Maharaja Wok was simply awesome. Last Friday I along with another 2 friends went to Maharaja Wok since it was recommended by one of my friend who earlier had the lunch special offered here for $6.49(Lunch for $6.49!!! Wow!! that's a great deal). We ordered the Drums of Heaven and Spicy Fish appetizers. Both the Appetizers were delicious. Coming to the main course we have ordered the General Tso chicken, American Chopsuey chicken, chilli paneer and Hakka noodles chicken. I did taste all of them and honestly speaking I loved them all. The food was really good in terms of taste and quantity. The service was really quick and the restaurant was pleasant. I totally enjoyed the whole experience at Maharaja wok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally unprepared for ValentinesMagicMoDined on 2/14/2014The fact that we nearly had to seat ourselves (in spite of the "Please wait to be seated" sign) in a place no more than 1/3rd full should have been a signal. Abysmally slow service, drink refills that I had to walk up to the register and ask for a 3rd time, an incorrect bill, and a wait staff who seemed not only overwhelmed but completely unfazed by their total lack of competence and sense of urgency. This actually served them well as couple after couple either got up & left after being seated and then not served, or left while waiting to be seated. The food, Indian fusion, was actually quite good but not close to being good enough to endure another night of such poor service. No alcohol, either. Unprepared for Valentines, perhaps?
- Interesting fusion of IndianAsianfdlvrVIPDined on 1/30/2014Interesting fusion of Indian and Chinese styles. Superb stemmed dumplings. Two main courses were essentially Chinese with Indian spices added, but very good. I'm not a big fan of coating and frying meat before simmering in sauce, and both dishes were that style. Will definitely go back and try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make curry your new Matra!!!!TimuDined on 10/8/2013We just loved being there and having our lunch. There are varieties of curry from where you can choose your own. The ambiance was homely and friendly. The servers are great co-operative and well behaved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An asian fusion menu, generousWaltVIPDined on 7/20/2013An asian fusion menu, generous portions, and modest pricing turned out to be a god combination. It is certainly the only restaurant in western Fairfax county we know of that includes Nepalese dishes on its menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.