Maguire's North Dallas
17552 N Dallas Pky
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Maguire's North Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maguiresdallas.com/
- Phone: (972) 818-0068
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm. Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday 5:00 -9:00pm, Wednesday - Saturday 5:00 -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alberto Solis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maguire's can cater groups of 10 up to 800. We offer drop-off delivery or full service catering. Please see our website for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Private area for up to 50 guests. Restaurant buyouts available for up to 250.
- Private Party Contact: Teri Potts 9728180068x
- Entertainment: Live music Sunday brunch from 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Special Events: Our private dining space will accommodate up to 56 for a seated dinner or up to 75 for a reception style event.
A word from Maguire's North Dallas
Maguire's is a neighborhood restaurant for the casual gourmet. Our Chef's have created a menu that will appeal to the adventurous palates without intimidating the more traditional. With Private dining rooms, al fresco dining, artisan cocktails, comfy lounge seating and an extensive, reasonably priced wine list, Maguire's offers something for everyone and every occasion. Maguire's also offers full-service catering for any size event or budget!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Maguire's North Dallas - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
Maguire's North Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (79)neighborhood gem (74)fit for foodies (58)good for groups (58)great for lunch (55)great for brunch (42)romantic (38)notable wine list (26)vibrant bar scene (26)hot spot (19)late-night find (16)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Food was excellent!Raider22Dined on 11/21/2014First time at McGuire's but nit the last! An excellent meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect meal start to finish!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014I started with a great wine selection, followed by one of the top 3 steaks I have ever had and finished with a delicious Crème Brulee!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maguire's never disappoints.FoodieKellyDined on 11/16/2014The staff is excellent and the food is always wonderful and a great variety. Music on the weekends is a sweet bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A venue for important lunchesriksterDined on 11/11/2014Great restaurant. The waiter seemed preoccupied and service was poor. This is uncharacterisic of Maquires service. I depend on them for key lunches and still will.Special Features:
- always enjoying dining hereSassyDined on 11/9/2014We love the proximity of the restaurant and enjoy the menu choices as well as the ambiance, food and service!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/9/2014Went to this restaurant for Brunch; this is not a brunch buffet scenario, which I enjoyed. The restaurant was what I remembered, and I was NOT disappointed. The jazz trio is an excellent touch and adds much to the ambiance. In addition, for the creative "mixologist," the Bloody Mary Bar is also a nice option.Special Features:
- Our Dinner1DjPierreDined on 11/7/2014had a wonderful evening. Our server was superb! Very knowledgable of the menu and drink lists. She knew when to check on us and when to leave us alone to enjoy. I especially like the fact of the confrimation call for the reservations and since it was a birthday dinner I really appreciated the fact that I was able to come in early to drop off a box of birthday cupcakes. Great job on everyone. I will return and will refer people to this restreraunt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MsBrunchMizerDined on 11/2/2014My first time brunchin at Maguires. Service was great! I had seafood omelette- FANTSTIC. Shared some French toast-AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with Friends3rdFamilyEasterDined on 11/1/2014An enjoyable Saturday evening with long time friends Food was good Service was very good We were not hurried or rushed A very pleasant eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014Very good service, food was well worth the value, and the booth we were seated in did a good job of making it easy for us to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodSuperDined on 10/31/2014The new decor adds to the very pleasant experience. The food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatPasquali1956Dined on 10/30/2014Maguire's has been one of our favorite restaurants in Dallas for many years -- and we've never been disappointed after numerous visits. This most recent visit was in celebration of our wedding anniversary -- and it happened to coincide with the restaurant's anniversary. One thing of note: I had the red snapper and it was a bit spicy for me (and also my wife). My wife ordered the ginger salmon and it was perfect as always. But if you order the snapper, tell them to tone down the spices a bit.Special Features:
- Great placenfelDined on 10/29/2014This is a gem and one of a kind.....Great atmosphere, good prices and terrific food. I just had one of several business dinners at Maguires, and it is always a 5 star experience with everyone leaving satisfied.Special Features:
- Our neighborhood favoriteGoodfoodguyDined on 10/29/2014We moved to Bentree, in north Dallas several years ago and love it. Mark, the owner is always there, the service is super, the food very good and exceptionally well priced. We enjoy Sunday brunch there and also weekday lunch for business or personal purpose. While I do not consider it a "children's place", they have made our children and grandchildren comfortable on the occasions we have been there with them. They have recently remodeled, expanded the bar area, which is very nice and welcoming. The entire team there make one feel at home, comfortable and seeks at all times to provide great service. If you are looking for a restaurant that actually has cloth tablecloths, good food well priced, this is it. We love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Bad services...1st timeRickinDallasVIPDined on 10/28/2014We've been visiting Maguire's for over 10 years. My wife got an e-mail for 50% off entries, so it was a great time to go on a Tuesday. We arrived 15 minutes early for our reservation, there were open tables, BUT the hostess refused to seat us early. We saw 4 other couples/tables sit before us. This was very frustrating! Once seated, we both ordered, and the food was very good. Once receiving the bill, there was no 50% off, nothing. Just regular prices. We were very disappointed. We will continue to go back, but this was the worst experience we've had at this restaurant. Love the place, just not this time!Special Features:
- Classic hits still rockJayhawkDined on 10/27/2014Maguire's is celebrating their 15th anniversary with a major remodel of their entrance and bar area along with daily specials like half price entrees. There are a couple of new items on the menu, but the classics are still there, too. I tried the new Margherita Chicken, a flavorful blend of balsamic glaze with cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese on a bed of spinach-Parmesan couscous. It was excellent. My wife stayed with the tried and true maple-ginger salmon. The salmon was perfectly grilled and was served with an updated side of shrimp and crab stir fried rice and fresh broccoli. We both had Maguire's signature salad, which remains a classic favorite. A great meal complimented by attentive and efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2014Have been dining at maguires since they opened - magi mahi the usual favorite - love it. Mark is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific DinnerFoodieVIPDined on 10/27/2014Maguire's delicious miso salmon was succulent (as always) and even improved with the addition of shrimp and crab in the rice served with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Maguire's is consistently good. The remodel was a success - it looks great. Food and service always good! Perfect place for lunch and for dinner (personal or business).Special Features:
- Nice RestaurantSJ214Dined on 10/25/2014Good restaurant, good food, and good service. However, noise level was so loud, we were barely able to converse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AW --some !!!titoVIPDined on 10/23/2014New digs look amazing - opening up the bar provides a more inviting experience...... Food is always A+ ...will continue to return ......Special Features:
- Food & ServiceFredericoDined on 10/14/2014The food there is always delicious. The services is great too.Special Features:
- Very goodRiefeJDined on 10/14/2014Met a client here for lunch, his recommendation. Turned out very well. I had the green chili lasagna and shrimp bisque; really good. Guest got the salmon and he said it was really good as well. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not prepared as askedSupercooperDined on 10/13/2014I had asked for my salad dressing on the side and the sauce they put on the steak on the side....Neither came on the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New furnishing doesn't= better foodcjc56001VIPDined on 10/12/2014While the ambiance and the new entryway are nice. The ambiance attempts to cover for the food. While the music for Brunch was nice. The food arrived late and food was cold. The server's initial check back was too late to rectify the issue. The time it takes to get a drink served from the bar is surprisingly long. Overall, it's not a place I dine frequently, however it is not what I recall. From service to food quality this was a disappointment.
- Late night dinnerBelomorVIPDined on 10/10/2014Good selection of food and drinks, friendly service, overall great time!Special Features:
- LouMarybethDined on 10/9/2014Excellent menu and fabulous service in a sophisticated atmosphere. It is one of our high points every week.Special Features:
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/8/2014My 4th or 5th visit to McGuire's since moving to Dallas. Consistently very good food, great presentation, good service and enjoyable ambiance. Love the upgrades in the bar area. Had lunch here last week and was amazed.Special Features:
- Great NightOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/8/2014The inside has been remodeled to a great new look and the food and service are better than ever. Lalo is the best server in town and the bar staff of Todd and Izzy are amazing. Mark has done a great job of mixing wonderful food choices with outstanding friendly service into this neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- DCinTXVIPDined on 10/7/2014Maguire's is always a great place for an evening out. The food is consistently good and we had a wonderful evening. The server, was a gem.Special Features:
- always yummycondojaneDined on 10/3/2014Maguire's always puts forth wornderful food with excellent service. It is our "go to" standby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my Dallas favoritesDeloptdDined on 9/30/2014Never had a bad meal at maguire's. Seafood & steaks all great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fulfilled my table request well.DeniseDined on 9/25/2014I asked for a quiet spot to have business discussion. Outside preferably depending on weather I knew would be quieter. Weather great & they remembered. Food was good & I lucked out that Thurs is 1/2 off most wine bottles night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRbmuseVIPDined on 9/24/2014Great food, very interesting menu always something unexpected. Only negative is it is very noisy.Special Features:
- Excellent foodDebraVIPDined on 9/19/2014Excellent food but the service was off. It was not very busy but our waiter kept vanishing. It took forever to get our dessert and check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maguires is our favorite restaurantSassyDined on 9/19/2014We had dinner at Maguires on Friday night and are returning for lunch Monday! Always great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!MooMooDined on 9/19/2014Yummy food, Good portions, good desserts, great service. Maybe a little dark inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Dependable!txmomof5Dined on 9/16/2014MaGuires is one of our favorite restaurants! You can always count on good service, good food and good wine!Special Features:
- MaGuires still a great place to eatKF59Dined on 9/13/2014MaGuire's has been around for years, and it still is an excellent place to go for a special, casual dinner. Their pork chops are the best anywhere, and the Veal Meatloaf still pleases. EnjoySpecial Features:
- Love this place.Halbert66Dined on 9/11/2014Terrific food, atmosphere, and service. Great bar too!Special Features: