Maguire's North Dallas
17552 N Dallas Pky
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Maguire's North Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maguiresdallas.com/
- Phone: 9728180068x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday 10:30am - 2:30pm. Lunch: Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday 5:00 -9:00pm, Wednesday - Saturday 5:00 -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Alberto Solis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maguire's can cater groups of 10 up to 800. We offer drop-off delivery or full service catering. Please see our website for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Private area for up to 50 guests. Restaurant buyouts available for up to 250.
- Private Party Contact: Teri Potts 9728180068x
- Entertainment: Live music Sunday brunch from 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Special Events: Our private dining space will accommodate up to 56 for a seated dinner or up to 75 for a reception style event.
A word from Maguire's North Dallas
Maguire's is a neighborhood restaurant for the casual gourmet. Our Chef's have created a menu that will appeal to the adventurous palates without intimidating the more traditional. With Private dining rooms, al fresco dining, artisan cocktails, comfy lounge seating and an extensive, reasonably priced wine list, Maguire's offers something for everyone and every occasion. Maguire's also offers full-service catering for any size event or budget!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Maguire's North Dallas - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
Maguire's North Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
128 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)neighborhood gem (60)good for groups (47)great for lunch (46)fit for foodies (43)great for brunch (37)romantic (35)vibrant bar scene (20)notable wine list (13)hot spot (10)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Fulfilled my table request well.DeniseDined on 9/25/2014I asked for a quiet spot to have business discussion. Outside preferably depending on weather I knew would be quieter. Weather great & they remembered. Food was good & I lucked out that Thurs is 1/2 off most wine bottles night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRbmuseVIPDined on 9/24/2014Great food, very interesting menu always something unexpected. Only negative is it is very noisy.Special Features:
- Excellent foodDebraVIPDined on 9/19/2014Excellent food but the service was off. It was not very busy but our waiter kept vanishing. It took forever to get our dessert and check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maguires is our favorite restaurantSassyDined on 9/19/2014We had dinner at Maguires on Friday night and are returning for lunch Monday! Always great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!MooMooDined on 9/19/2014Yummy food, Good portions, good desserts, great service. Maybe a little dark inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Dependable!txmomof5Dined on 9/16/2014MaGuires is one of our favorite restaurants! You can always count on good service, good food and good wine!Special Features:
- MaGuires still a great place to eatKF59Dined on 9/13/2014MaGuire's has been around for years, and it still is an excellent place to go for a special, casual dinner. Their pork chops are the best anywhere, and the Veal Meatloaf still pleases. EnjoySpecial Features:
- Love this place.Halbert66Dined on 9/11/2014Terrific food, atmosphere, and service. Great bar too!Special Features:
- Very good....HungryVIPDined on 9/11/2014They recently did a remodel in the entrance and bar area. Looks very nice w a much more open and modern feel. Food and service has always been good so has happy to see that has not changed. Bonus, we went on a Thursday and it was half priced wine nite. Something most places only do on mon or Tuesday for early week dining. Loved it. Will def go back.Special Features:
- Great lunchBrunchloverVIPDined on 9/11/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch! Wonderful atmosphere and delicious chicken special. Our server was terrific and was attentive but not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Single- friendlygselleVIPDined on 9/10/2014We have enjoyed Maguire's for several years and were pleasantly surprised by their recent makeover! The bar is open all around, creating a lively and interactive area. Lots of energy! Meatloaf was not your mother's - meaty and delicious. We look forward to future visitsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to do businessOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Perfect spot for a lunch business meeting. Lunch fish item always superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!DebraVIPDined on 9/8/2014I can't believe I have never been before. I have driven by the place on the tollway a zillion times but it was completely off my radar until a good friend suggested we meet there for dinner. I was awestruck by the "nasal whiplash" created when I entered the place. They use real mesquite wood which creates a divine smell. I ordered the grilled salmon and it was superb. Service was great and the wine list is decent. I will be back again soon!Special Features:
- ARLENEDined on 9/5/2014AS USUAL IT WAS FANTASTIC, SERVICE WAS GREAT FOOD WAS EXCELLANTSpecial Features:
- Best Place on the tollwayfoodgodVIPDined on 9/5/2014This place has everything. Great wine, incredible food, awesome prices. You can't ask for more. They just remodeled everything and it looks great. The tortilla soup is off the chart and the Maple Ginger Salmon is the best salmon in town.Special Features:
- Excellent!!!tmanDined on 9/2/2014My wife and I have been coming to Maguire's for about 10 years. We have always loved the food and the ambience. You cannot miss with the food and the wine. The prices are amazingly reasonable and the food is excellent (The Meat loaf is more than worth it!). Please make sure you try the apple tart for dessert. You will return just for that.Special Features:
- Great Steak and SaladgbdallasDined on 8/31/2014The rib eye 16 oz medium rare was exceptional. First rate. We also had the pork chop which was equally memorable. The Maguire's house salad is amazing, a little sweet but the bleu cheese bits and roasted pecans dampen the sweetness perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RandyDined on 8/30/2014Steaks were great, service was attentive but not intrusive. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:
- Always a treatDrBobDined on 8/30/2014Maguire's gets it right in all the ways that one one would expect for a quality restaurant!Special Features:
- Food can't be beattonisVIPDined on 8/29/2014We always love coming here. I specially like the Shrimp and Grits and my husband likes the Fried Green Tomatoes. The restaurant always has some great specials.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014Mcguire's remodeled the entrance from the last time I visited. The new entrance provides a fresh look that enhances the entire restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent good foodLlbbtx1Dined on 8/25/2014They recently remodeled to make the bar area larger and open. Didn't care for the remodeling, but the menu was the same, which is a good thing.Special Features:
- Great ambienceLouMarybethDined on 8/24/2014Excellent base menu with terrific specials. The staff is all service oriented, friendly and very capable.Special Features:
- SpectacularkevsharDined on 8/24/2014This was our first experience to see the new decor and it's BEAUTIFULLY done... Love this restaurant, food and the staff. Thank you....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014Great place for any meal, food is always good, tea is the best, service is excellentSpecial Features:
- Always consistent and fabulous!chozieaterVIPDined on 8/6/2014Love their daily specials. However, anything on the menu is outstanding. Tried the new kale and fried egg salad. It was sumptuous!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerScooterDined on 8/5/2014What a wonderful evening! The red fish was our choice and it was perfect in flavor and presentation. Our dessert's "Happy 30th Anniversary" written on the rim of the plate made the bread pudding most special. Thank you for a special table, one step up in the restaurant - we loved the privacy to celebrate. If there was any suggestion we could make, it would be that the air conditioning either needs repair for the back part of the restaurant or a different setting is necessary on August nights when the temperature is near 100 degrees outside and a shower happens which ups the humidity - we were indeed sweating at the end of dinner...it felt cooler outside in the rain shower than in the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everybody was happyNelsVIPDined on 8/5/2014I went to Maguire's North Dallas with some coworkers last night for a steak. The appetizer menu left something to be desired, but the main courses were pretty good. All 5 people at the table really enjoyed their main course dishes. I would go back to Maguire's for dinner.Special Features:
- AWESOME!deliciousDined on 8/4/2014AWESOME meal and service as always! Waiter was just right and very professional, and food was very good! Will keep coming back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014Enjoyed the Chefs Meal which was a surprise, and it was accompanied by 3 great wines...super night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent over allOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/2/2014I purposed to my wife at this restaurant and we always go there for very special occasions. We are Never dissatisfied. The food is always perfect. This service was a little slow and the waiter was really not personable at all. He acted like he was rushed and just wanted to get the night over because he had bigger/better plans that night. That's to bad because this is our favorite spot for very special occasions. Now the greeters were excellent. Thank them for the warm welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DadoDined on 8/1/2014Service always great as is the food. Love being able to have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch @ Maguire'sAudimurphDined on 7/30/2014Always consistent quality service and great food. A nice variety of choices and the specials usually have a unique twist....Special Features:
- Another great time...AuntieSocial1Dined on 7/25/2014Once again, Maguire's comes through for a business lunch. The food was very good and our waitress, Suzy, was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchtennistipoVIPDined on 7/24/2014This is the perfect restaurant for a business lunch. Consistently good food and service with a semi-formal atmosphere.Special Features:
- Our 20th AnniversaryGrandmasterBDined on 7/23/2014My wife and I visited Maguire's for our 20th anniversary. We have dined there before and my wife considers it her favorite restaurant. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. One of my favorite features is actually the lighting. The lighting is calm and relaxing. Some restaurants we visit it feels like we are under a spot light, not at Maguire's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Nice MealMarkmm1Dined on 7/21/2014We have never had a bad experience at Maguire's. The food, beverages and service has always met or exceeded our expectations. This latest visit was no exception. Thank you for another nice evening meal with friends.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceAuntieSocial1Dined on 7/21/2014Had another great experience at Maguire's. The kitchen had sold out of the appetizer we requested and one of our guests was gluten free and there was not another option available according to the menu. The waitress let the chef know (unbeknownst to us) and the chef whipped up two fantastic appetizers for us on the house! Attention to detail like that ensures we will be back time and again!Special Features:
- A comfortable restaurantimonsecondVIPDined on 7/20/2014We go here for American comfort food, which includes steak and hamburgers, and meatloaf. Have not tried the seafood dishes except the escargot which is excellent by the way and we always order it. We requested medium rare for both the steak and the hamburger, and they were medium. Service is great and they offered to take it back, but we couldn't be bothered. I would order sauces on the side as some, like the port, are pretty heavy handed. We've come here before and the entrees were cooked to perfection. Maybe it was an off day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DadoDined on 7/18/2014Had not been here in a long time. Really enjoyed the whole evening. Our waitress was especially good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.