Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (818) 887-3777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (99)special occasion (74)neighborhood gem (57)great for lunch (49)kid-friendly (42)fit for foodies (39)romantic (26)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (14)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (10)scenic view (3)Show More
- Really Nice Job!MountainCommandDined on 11/16/2014Had dinner with a colleague. Our server was excellent. Attentive, through and timely! I don't think you could have asked for a better level of service. The food came out nicely presented and more important it was the perfect temperature, HOT! I hate cold food that should be hot.. Nice job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Winner!blueboyDined on 11/15/2014We know that we can count on a wonderful night out when having dinner at Maggianos. We are pretty fussy when it comes to Italian food - having grown up in NY and gone to Little Italy/Manhattan many times - but Maggianos comes close and for a restaurant chain, this is an amazing feat. Even though often crowded, we have always had excellent service, as well as generous portions of quality food, and excellent cocktails. How can you beat this?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They were very under staffed pasta dishes were dryAliKVIPDined on 11/15/2014Very under staffed. The pasta dishes were all dry. I was very disappointed, I have always had a great meal there with excellent service.
- Not a great night411dinerDined on 11/14/2014Less than stellar service on a Friday night: we made 7:30 reservations on a Friday and we arrived we were told they were 20-25 minutes behind on seating. The front desk clerk was under pressure and very curt. We were seated 20 minutes late, and it took 30 minutes for our order to arrive, and one of our party of three did not get her entree. It showed up 15 minutes later. The restaurant was very loud (granted, it was a Friday) and uncomfortably cold. This was not our only bad Friday night experience, but it will be our last. Our waiter did apologize for the forgotten entree, and did comp us.
- Not the sameOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 11/13/2014This is our favorite special event Italian restaurant and we were there last night to celebrate a birthday and they really missed the mark. First we ordered 2 appetizers which came out 5 minutes apart. We then ordered the Caesar salad which had hardly any dressing on it and we had to ask for extra dressing. I say this because most of the pieces of lettuce were dry. What really disappointed us is that within 2 minutes of us receiving our salad; we were still dishing it out to the table, our entrees came. I asked them to sent back since were not ready of the meal. Once we were done and waited for our server clear the table and bring us our entree plates our entrees which we sent back came back to the table. It was the same entrees which we sent back. I know that for two reasons; one the food was not hot and two the Marcella wine had coagulated on the chicken. Not the quality we have come to expect from Maggiano's. Will think twice about going back.Special Features:
- Need new chefOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Very disappointed with the taste and quality of the food. Twice now I have been disappointed. Not sure I'll try for a third time.Special Features:
- Could have been betterbtycrockerDined on 11/8/2014Went to celebrate a birthday as we had been there a few months before. I wish I could say it was as good as when we were there before, but everything was lacking. Perhaps the biggest difference was we were there on a Saturday night instead of a weekday because this time it was crowded and too loud. Also, our server was overwhelmed. She was polite and friendly when we saw her. I saw that she had our 5 top, a table of 16 girls and at least 2 others.This meant drinks waited to be refilled, food was slow to be replenished (we ate family style and they always brought out platters with 4 items, even though we had five guests - frustrating!). Also, the food was just not as good as I remembered. It felt like the kitchen wasn't paying attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jnsagasDined on 11/7/2014Food is not great, service is Ok, prices a little high for the quality and taste of their food.
- Cold foodWolfgangDined on 11/4/2014Food was not hot and had to send back the pasta as it was cold when it arrivedSpecial Features:
- Celebration ambiance!bruinsluv2dineVIPDined on 11/2/2014I think several birthdays were being celebrated! The food is delicious, menu varied, and the two-for-one entry a special deal. The service was excellent. we loved celebrating a special birthday seated at a round table for our party of seven---that easily makes the conversation flow. Everyone feels included. although, the space is a bit crowded. Don't miss Maggiano's. The peach bellini was a great cocktail to start the evening. All of the entries were excellent and generous. The sampler dessert was a wonderful way to try each of the signature desserts!!Special Features:
- A lovely time was had by allRonKDined on 10/29/2014Maggiano's was a half-way meeting point that could bring the family together. The restaurant was not terribly crowded and we were given a lovely table even after we had an additional guest. Everyone loved their meal and especially the Pear and Gorgonzola Bruchetta (which was on the specials menu). Thank you Maggiano's for a great evening.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceTinaDined on 10/25/2014Our server was extremely polite and knowledgeable about the food and wine. He recommended a delicious Mocato from Seven Daughters, if you're looking for a sweet and smooth wine, this is it! We also ordered 5 different dinner plates and although all were amazing, our favorite was definitely the Famous Rigattoni "D." And as for a delicious appetizer, definitely try the stuffed mushrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food and service.TheatregoetDined on 10/24/2014Great for intimate dinner or group celebrations. We have enjoyed maggiano's for years with our family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating 50 years of marriage...samesamDined on 10/24/2014Beautiful atmosphere, exquisite food, courteous waiters, instantly seated with reservations and reasonably priced. How can you beat that. Highly recommend this place. First time here and definitely not the last. The chicken parmigiana was superb.Special Features:
- LarryDined on 10/23/2014i thought the quality of your main course was not worth your prices. I had veal marsala. The spaghetti sidemwas dry and tasteless. And the veal, while plentiful was course and not tasty. Not worth the $28 I paid. Your sausage appetizer however was excellent; plentiful and reasonably priced. There werent any real italian meat dishes either. I'm afraid I wont be back with this menu.
- love the atmospherefuntoplayDined on 10/23/2014The bar reminds me of the great bars of the plaza in New York. We ate outside the other day and that was nice, too bad you are in a shopping center, tho. That problem is solved if next time I sit in the bar. The food was okay...but I think I just ordered the wrong thing...the Shrimp diablo(sp)....tiny tiny shrimps swimming in grease. However, I took home an order of meatballs....and they are terrific.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/21/2014Been going to this restaurant for many years and the food has always been good. Great value for your money. We like the special where you buy one dinner and take another one home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's magnificentGigiVIPDined on 10/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner. Easy parking and terrific with open table reservations. We went on a Sunday, during a very crowded dinner time. WIth reservations, we only waited for 5 minute. I love the classic pastas where you buy one and take one home for the next day. Great idea!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Waiter ServiceChuzUrBattlesDined on 10/18/2014The waiter that served my date and I was extremely rude. He took my drink when I was not done with it and didn't even ask if I wanted something else to drink. Also, he never brought back more bread or asked us if we wanted more. He never asked how we were or how was the food. He didn't even want to make eye contact with me, but spoke predominantly to my date. Also, he brought us our take home pastas before we were ready to leave. I have never had worse service ever; especially at a Maggianos. I've been to two others and this location was horrible.
- Thank YoudininginstyleDined on 10/18/2014We celebrated my birthday with my family and the experience was first rate. Our table was ready when we walked in and the food and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- DeliciousnessHarvVIPDined on 10/18/2014We love their 2 for 1 deal. I had the Baked Ziti Lite and took one home to freeze for a future lunch later this week. Wife had the eggplant and linguini to go. We had 2 caesar salads and shared a bottle of wine. Another fabulous din-din.Special Features:
- Excellent Experiencedollar1Dined on 10/17/2014We ordered special pasta (not really listed on the menu) - all vegetarian and they were very accomodating! The service was excellent! The appetizer was awesome (stuffed mushrooms with a slice of lemon!). Will return again and again....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This place is always my first choice when I am in the west San Fernando Valley. The linguini and clams are terrific. Love the checkered table cloths, and they make a great negroni. Service is always provided by someone with a very cordial manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and great food!raventechDined on 10/11/2014Had a great time. Definitely happy I recommended this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014We were a table of 4 and had the best waitress. She was knowledgeable, funny, engaging, and overall made our dining experience so enjoyable. I believe her name is Amy.. She is about 5 feet tall and just adorable. Thank you for making our night just the best.Special Features:
- MikeysthoughtsMikeysthoughtsDined on 10/11/2014We were seated right on time and hostess was very friendly. Our server was there as we sat down and took our drink order immediately. We were told about Maggianos new deal, which is if you try something new and did not like the taste, they will subsitute it for something else. Everything was great from the hostess to the server, to the food. It was a wonderful time for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014Did not expect so many children for a Friday night. Wish they did not seat a family of 3 boys next to us - kind of noisy; as we were 4 adults wanting a quiet dinner.Special Features:
- ThosdeDined on 10/1/2014We have been here many times, and always leave satisfied! The Rustic Shrimp and Chicken pasta was excellent, as was the Chicken Marsala.Special Features:
- pattytazzDined on 9/27/2014The decor here is not as nice as other Maggianos, but all else was fine for a busy Saturday night.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Good service and lean. Our server was friendly, fast and thoughtfull. Food and drinks were good. Overall a good experience. I would recomend this restaurant to friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014My boyfriend and I frequent this place for many special occassions, this time it was my birthday and it was a wonderful night with great food and amazing service by Zizi.Special Features:
- Quality of ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014I was seated promptly, the waiter was knowledgeable of the food and wines. The staff as a whole was helpful and extremely courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent devicechefrichard1985Dined on 9/23/2014The service and food were excellent. My favorite and I were celebrating my birthday early because my uncle was moving up northSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nightmare at MaggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/21/2014We normally eat at this Maggianos 2-3 times a month and love it. Sunday night w/6 people, before we sat down, a server with a tray of food, dropped a plate of spaghetti on my husband's white pants and Italian suede shoes. He cleaned it, walked away, barely apologized. Our sever Josh, joked "good thing it wasn't your pasta". Seeing we were upset, he had Adelaide the manager come by, she apologized, that's it. The least she could have done was given us free desert. After ordering, we never saw Josh again, when our entrees arrived, our empty dishes were still there. Josh brings our check, only problem is we wanted to order coffees, he never asked. Josh is the only disappointing server we have ever had in our ten years of eating there.
- LMWMDined on 9/21/2014Always have a wonderful time there. Good food, good company, good service. Thank you!!Special Features:
- Needs some improvementsLeannaDined on 9/20/2014We made reservation for 5 to be greeted with a square and a circle table put together which made having a conversation and sharing appetizers difficult. Server was nice and helpfull but entrees are way too big without any appeal to your eyes and tastebuds. Place looks very cute in the dark but stained tablecloth and spiderwebs around the window is NO GOOD. Price is good but I rather have less but tasty dishes. Because pur server wasn"t around to order dessert, we left after eating our main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewmiesVIPDined on 9/20/2014Very good food. notice prices have gone up with portions slightly smallerSpecial Features:
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Tyler was our server and he could not have been nicer or more accomodating. Great sense of humor and served our large group very well. Would request him again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My steak was burnedDisappointedDined on 9/19/2014I had a great dining experience and ordered the New York prime for $46...I had Marsala sauce on it and was full within a few bites and saved the rest for home more than 80% of my steak was burned and hidden on the bottom but did not realize till I got home...what a waste of good money very disappointed:(
- Always consistentvalleymomVIPDined on 9/14/2014We enjoyed our dining experience. Food was delicious and as described on the menu. I think their wines by the glass are overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.