Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8188873777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
193 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (128)special occasion (102)kid-friendly (69)great for lunch (63)neighborhood gem (48)romantic (41)fit for foodies (34)great for brunch (20)notable wine list (16)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (13)hot spot (12)scenic view (4)Show More
- DelishRoseVIPDined on 8/29/2014Food delicious. Prices reasonable. Portions reasonable. Service good. Lots of kids (fri night). Noisy.Special Features:
- Great foodwinesanddinesDined on 8/22/2014Never disappoints. The food is always good. Especially like the buy one, take one home offer. Looking forward to going with a group of 6 people on Friday night and trying the food - "Family Style".Special Features:
- ConsistentwchrisbDined on 8/22/2014This is a family favorite. Food is consistently good (try the Chicken Francase). Service was spotty my most recent visit but the food was good. Healthy portions but they don't mind splits (perfect for my wife and me). A bit noisy but that's part of the ambiance. One of the better chain restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningKelvinVIPDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my nephew's 13th bday. Our food was good and the service was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Maggiano'sJessiebVIPDined on 8/15/2014Poor experience from the start. We had 8:15 reservations and didn't sit down till 8:45 pm. Hostess was rude, waitress was flighty, and food was average. No napkins or utensils on the table or salt and pepper (which the food needed). I've been to other Maggiano's and have had decent experiences but after this one, i'm in no rush to return to any of their locations.
- Bonus!AKDTDined on 8/15/2014The bonus pasta dish to take home was a big hit with our group! Service was excellent. Decor is classy...old style elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant dining experiencecassVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great service. Delicious food. Amazing promotion on the menu.Special Features:
- Great food and reasonable pricescoachADined on 8/14/2014Food was great. Portions are large and the prices are reasonable. The extra pasta to take home is a plus. You get to enjoy a great lunch the next day. The service is fantastic. ALL of the staff really seem to work together well and help one another. Everytime we go to Maggiano's it has been consistent for service and food quality and this is what keeps me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I love this place, we showed up late (around 9:20, they close at 10) the food was great, the setting is romantic and usually pretty quiet, although this time we happened to end up next to an extremely obnoxious man who was literally yelling across the restaurant, he was happy so it wasn't so unpleasant just a bit hard to hold a conversation on a date. I would suggest going earlier, the staff weren't very attentive at this time of night, which is understandable they just want to get home.. The food was great, as always, and there is always plenty to take home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice casual dinningRetiredPaula1Dined on 8/9/2014I've gone to Maggiano's on several occasions and always find the food and service to be great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and the take home dinner is wonderful - keep it up!Special Features:
- A Birthday CelebrationSyrinitiDined on 8/6/2014I took a friend here for his birthday and we had a great time. What made it even better is that our waiter actually sang happy birthday at my request - a task reserved for children. It was awesome.Special Features:
- Service was not greatGoodserviceDined on 8/6/2014We had a group of 8 and we called to make reservations and we were told they had no tables available to seat us but I was able to make reservations via opentable. Not sure how that works. Then we got there. The waitress Brittany was great but the wait to be served the meals was super long. She had too many tables. Not efficient. The food was ok with no wow factor. It was ok but the wait was horrible.Special Features:
- Take home offerHalpVIPDined on 8/4/2014Thanks for the eat one take one home pasta offer. The lasagna is in the freezer ready to heat and eat.Special Features:
- TrixieDined on 8/3/2014I remember Maggianos when it first opened and how everyone was so excited to go there for all special occasions. Not so anymore. The food came out cold, could not find the waiter and had to have 2-3 other waitpersons try to find him for us. I am not alone in saying that Maggianos is definitely not like it used to be.
- JumpropeeatsDined on 7/27/2014Place was packed. Nothing fancy but good for kids. Service was slow forgot our appetiZer but comped us our corkage fee. Overall good family style restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Although we had reservations, we had to wait 20 min. to be seated. We were not offered opportunity to wait on the patio which would have helped as we had a 6 yr. old with our party. Once seated food & service was good, but noise was really loud.Special Features:
- foodlvrDined on 7/27/2014We arrived on time and appreciated being seated immediately. We didn't feel rushed after dinner either. Enjoyed our experience there.Special Features:
- artydoesdindinDined on 7/27/2014Great food!!! Friendly waiters. Brought someone new and they were impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait Timeasdf123987Dined on 7/26/2014I made a reservation for 8:00 pm. didn't get seated until 8:30. unacceptable. what's the point of making a reservation if you still have to wait a long time. I could understand waiting 5 minutes. but 30? no.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our "Go To" place to dineTarzanaDaveDined on 7/25/2014We talked about the restaurant in the first few minutes. We always like it. Our server was Adelaide but we asked several others for assistance when she was serving other tables with good results. This is a true service TEAM. The food was great We loved the flatbread, the Caesar dinner salad and the Pasta with meat ball. We shared the pasta & still had some to take home. They give a bonus pasta to take home as well. We took home the Lasagna. We will go back real soon.Special Features:
- Horribly run organization.....DrJimmyDined on 7/24/2014Anniversary dinner w/ reservations...arrived...but, table not ready...seated next to the kitchen door...noisey to the point of oppression, waitress failed to arrive for 10 minutes. When asked for new table, waited 10 more minutes. No drinks arrived after 20 minutes. We left, our anniversary dinner ruined. We left and went to Roy's Fusion and they sat us immediately and we had a lovely experience. If Mr. Sinatra was alive and and saw this treatment he would have fixed this poor excuse for an Italian restaurant.
- Noisy and slow service/nice serveroptimisticdinerDined on 7/24/2014We took my mom for a 5 o'clock reservation and were seated next to the only other occupied round table where they squeezed 7 of us adults around it. It took quite a while for the warm bread to arrive-our very nice server let us know at least 3 times that it was coming. My mom uses hearing aids and couldn't hear our conversation as the noisy room filled up. Two of us got the salmon on salad and the salmon portions were tiny to small. The birthday desert was 6 little lemon cookies that the birthday girl shared with the 7 of us.,,for $156, they could have added a 7th cookie. We tipped generously because the server really tried to make it all good.
- shrinkingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2014a long time customer can tell when the food has changed in quantity or quality.pasta dishes (used to be ) always has extra to take home,not any longer.zucinni used to large or small ,not any longer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Impressedgoodbaker5Dined on 7/20/2014Over the last 5 to 10 years we've chosen Maggiano's for a birthday celebration. We were not disappointed this occasion either. I'm always impressed by your staff. They are so well trained and helpful, I have never had a bad experience. They all seem to enjoy working there. Also we have three grandsons ranging in age from 5 1/2 to 3 1/2 and the staff have always been very patient and helpful with them. When the request was made for the kid's meals to be brought out first there was no hesitation, and the food was brought out quite fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for large groupAtetoomuchDined on 7/20/2014We ordered family style and enjoyed everything!! And had enough that everyone could have a trat the next day.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/19/2014big and open family dning....great appetizers and healthy portions of really good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos, Woodland Hill, caOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Went with another couple for Saturday night date night. Excellent meal, excellent service, table ready when we arrived on time for 7:00 reservation. No complaints!Special Features:
- Very good foodRichardDined on 7/19/2014I am always amazed when I dine here. It doesn't strike you as a exceptional establishment, since it sits in the middle of a mall. it will surprise you. Good food, good service and a comfortable setting.Special Features:
- Rigatoni DOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/17/2014The Rigatoni D was outstanding and a special treat was that we got to take one home for another nights dinner. I think you shoud add it to to pastas to take home all of the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love maggianos!SharonkDined on 7/16/2014Went for our anniversary dinner with two other couples. Food and drinks were fabulousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Order Salmon twice!MichaelDined on 7/12/2014Everytime we always order the Balsamic Salmon. Everytime we tell them Do to Over Cook. Each and every time we have to send it back as it arrives with burnt edges and dry. The second attempt is a succulent pink balsamic glazed Salmon as it was meant to be cooked. Keep in mind, if you are on a time restraint, do not order this dish as it does take awhile to order it and then return and order again.... But... It os WORTH IT the second time.Special Features:
- artydoesdindinDined on 7/11/2014Reservation easy and booth was perfect. 6:00 pm was ahead of the evening crowd, but got noisier at end of visit. Food was wonderful with an extra Entre' to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order twiceMichaelDined on 6/28/2014Balsamic Glazed Salmon. The first completely overdone. The second one will be as if the chef prepared it. Beautiful and moist. We have ordered this dosh for many months and each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An old favoritesilkfrchgoDined on 6/27/2014Been coming to Maggiano's all the way back to the opening of the first location in Chicago. Still a popular & dependable spot to dine. Food is always consistent.Special Features:
- Best Italian place in valleyWHandtarDined on 6/27/2014Thais one of the best Italian places in the valley with great service.. Thank youSpecial Features:
- LMWMDined on 6/21/2014Always enjoyable. We brought the family (4 adults 2 kids) the last two times we came. We will be coming back soon. Making reservations on line is so easy. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food + good serviceitalianfoodlover1Dined on 6/21/2014Very attentive staff. Food was very good. The bread is to die for. We were there for lunch. Our server was Gino. Engaging and conversational. Upbeat. We picked the restaurant because they were the only place I could find open for lunch on Saturday at 1 p.m. that was upscale. Very pleasantly surprised! Food reasonably priced. We'll definitely be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food! !PrincessStacyDined on 6/20/2014The food was so delicious. .. The service we received was one of the best I've ever had. .. but the food. .. oh my gosh it was so so good. I can't stop thinking about the delicious food! !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian DinnerNelsonVIPDined on 6/20/2014Good, quality food at a reasonable price. Food and service always consistent. Service is good.Special Features:
- FrugalfoodieDined on 6/20/2014Food & service was great. We tried the Chicken Frances and the famous D rigatoni. Truly enjoyed the zucchini appetizer which was complimentary. We'd definitely go back. Oh and we used a $10off coupon which came in handy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.