Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8188873777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
163 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (105)special occasion (75)neighborhood gem (53)great for lunch (48)kid-friendly (43)fit for foodies (38)romantic (26)vibrant bar scene (17)notable wine list (15)late-night find (11)great for brunch (11)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- Thank YouOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We celebrated my birthday with my family and the experience was first rate. Our table was ready when we walked in and the food and service was outstanding.Special Features:
- DeliciousnessHarvVIPDined on 10/18/2014We love their 2 for 1 deal. I had the Baked Ziti Lite and took one home to freeze for a future lunch later this week. Wife had the eggplant and linguini to go. We had 2 caesar salads and shared a bottle of wine. Another fabulous din-din.Special Features:
- Excellent Experiencedollar1Dined on 10/17/2014We ordered special pasta (not really listed on the menu) - all vegetarian and they were very accomodating! The service was excellent! The appetizer was awesome (stuffed mushrooms with a slice of lemon!). Will return again and again....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This place is always my first choice when I am in the west San Fernando Valley. The linguini and clams are terrific. Love the checkered table cloths, and they make a great negroni. Service is always provided by someone with a very cordial manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and great food!raventechDined on 10/11/2014Had a great time. Definitely happy I recommended this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014We were a table of 4 and had the best waitress. She was knowledgeable, funny, engaging, and overall made our dining experience so enjoyable. I believe her name is Amy.. She is about 5 feet tall and just adorable. Thank you for making our night just the best.Special Features:
- MikeysthoughtsMikeysthoughtsDined on 10/11/2014We were seated right on time and hostess was very friendly. Our server was there as we sat down and took our drink order immediately. We were told about Maggianos new deal, which is if you try something new and did not like the taste, they will subsitute it for something else. Everything was great from the hostess to the server, to the food. It was a wonderful time for my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014Did not expect so many children for a Friday night. Wish they did not seat a family of 3 boys next to us - kind of noisy; as we were 4 adults wanting a quiet dinner.Special Features:
- ThosdeDined on 10/1/2014We have been here many times, and always leave satisfied! The Rustic Shrimp and Chicken pasta was excellent, as was the Chicken Marsala.Special Features:
- pattytazzDined on 9/27/2014The decor here is not as nice as other Maggianos, but all else was fine for a busy Saturday night.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Good service and lean. Our server was friendly, fast and thoughtfull. Food and drinks were good. Overall a good experience. I would recomend this restaurant to friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014My boyfriend and I frequent this place for many special occassions, this time it was my birthday and it was a wonderful night with great food and amazing service by Zizi.Special Features:
- Quality of ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014I was seated promptly, the waiter was knowledgeable of the food and wines. The staff as a whole was helpful and extremely courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent devicechefrichard1985Dined on 9/23/2014The service and food were excellent. My favorite and I were celebrating my birthday early because my uncle was moving up northSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nightmare at MaggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/21/2014We normally eat at this Maggianos 2-3 times a month and love it. Sunday night w/6 people, before we sat down, a server with a tray of food, dropped a plate of spaghetti on my husband's white pants and Italian suede shoes. He cleaned it, walked away, barely apologized. Our sever Josh, joked "good thing it wasn't your pasta". Seeing we were upset, he had Adelaide the manager come by, she apologized, that's it. The least she could have done was given us free desert. After ordering, we never saw Josh again, when our entrees arrived, our empty dishes were still there. Josh brings our check, only problem is we wanted to order coffees, he never asked. Josh is the only disappointing server we have ever had in our ten years of eating there.
- LMWMDined on 9/21/2014Always have a wonderful time there. Good food, good company, good service. Thank you!!Special Features:
- Needs some improvementsLeannaDined on 9/20/2014We made reservation for 5 to be greeted with a square and a circle table put together which made having a conversation and sharing appetizers difficult. Server was nice and helpfull but entrees are way too big without any appeal to your eyes and tastebuds. Place looks very cute in the dark but stained tablecloth and spiderwebs around the window is NO GOOD. Price is good but I rather have less but tasty dishes. Because pur server wasn"t around to order dessert, we left after eating our main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NewmiesVIPDined on 9/20/2014Very good food. notice prices have gone up with portions slightly smallerSpecial Features:
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Tyler was our server and he could not have been nicer or more accomodating. Great sense of humor and served our large group very well. Would request him again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My steak was burnedDisappointedDined on 9/19/2014I had a great dining experience and ordered the New York prime for $46...I had Marsala sauce on it and was full within a few bites and saved the rest for home more than 80% of my steak was burned and hidden on the bottom but did not realize till I got home...what a waste of good money very disappointed:(
- Always consistentvalleymomVIPDined on 9/14/2014We enjoyed our dining experience. Food was delicious and as described on the menu. I think their wines by the glass are overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go againMercieDined on 9/13/2014It was my birthday and they treated us like I was a queen. We ate outside after a hot day and the temp was just right. The waiter George even let us have a sip of the wine before we bought a full glass. I had the salmon and it was cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Too noisy!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/13/2014Although the food was good, the noise level was unbearable. My wife and I literally could not hear each other and we were sitting beside one another. Not worth the money you pay to listen to all that racket.Special Features:
- Long brown hair on my table.JustinTime002Dined on 9/13/2014As we were seated I noticed there was a long brown hair on our table that was actually wrapped around my fork and knife. Absolutely disgusting. Our server grabbed it with her bare hands "yuck" and shrugged it off like it was apart of the Maggiano's experience. She was the worst server ever btw. Oh and having employees walk full trash bins by your table is ridiculous. This place needs a touch of class. I used to like going to Maggiano's, what a shame.
- Allow a few hours for dinnerfinefoodieVIPDined on 9/13/2014Dinner at Maggianios was not a quick process. Despite not looking super busy, it took over an hour & a 1/2 to get our dinner. Had to wait for refills, etc. Food was good but I wouldn't rush back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for two!LisapleVIPDined on 9/12/2014One thing I love about this place is that they continue to experiment with new items with less calories. There new items are awesome. Service is always good and have never had a bad experience. I even tried the banquet service, excellent!Special Features:
- ValueHalpVIPDined on 9/9/2014A good value for the price paid. Join their rewards program.Special Features:
- Love this place!mimikDined on 9/9/2014If you are a foodie, you'll love this place. The menu runs from the typical Italian pastas to exquisite Continental style entrees. The zucchini fritte is the best I've ever had. Salads are so fresh and tasty. The pastas are a great deal since you can order one and then bring one home. While the lunch menu is limited, a fabulous experience is when you order one of the Family Style all-you-can-eat meals for dinner as a group.Special Features:
- havent been there for awhilerkbkVIPDined on 9/6/2014We loved the server, attentive and gave good suggestions. I order the baked Ziti, it was delicious but it needed more sausage. I really liked that they have individual servings for dessert. My friend ordered the mushroom ravioli, she said it was very salty and I tasted it and I agreed. The server took it off the bill, that gesture made the night. Everyone's taste buds are different but two of us felt it was way too salty!! Definitely recommend this restaurant, boy does it get crowded!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but slightly disappointedokayXperienceDined on 8/30/2014I've been to Maggiano before. They never let me down when it comes to the food taste and portion. The food is EXCELLENT! The service on the other hand was not; needs improvement.Special Features:
- DelishRoseVIPDined on 8/29/2014Food delicious. Prices reasonable. Portions reasonable. Service good. Lots of kids (fri night). Noisy.Special Features:
- Now That's Italian!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/26/2014Everything was wonderful from the Service to the Food. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent food, excellent service, we really feel comfortable and that we were wanted in the restaurantSpecial Features:
- Great foodwinesanddinesDined on 8/22/2014Never disappoints. The food is always good. Especially like the buy one, take one home offer. Looking forward to going with a group of 6 people on Friday night and trying the food - "Family Style".Special Features:
- ConsistentwchrisbDined on 8/22/2014This is a family favorite. Food is consistently good (try the Chicken Francase). Service was spotty my most recent visit but the food was good. Healthy portions but they don't mind splits (perfect for my wife and me). A bit noisy but that's part of the ambiance. One of the better chain restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningKelvinVIPDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my nephew's 13th bday. Our food was good and the service was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Maggiano'sJessiebVIPDined on 8/15/2014Poor experience from the start. We had 8:15 reservations and didn't sit down till 8:45 pm. Hostess was rude, waitress was flighty, and food was average. No napkins or utensils on the table or salt and pepper (which the food needed). I've been to other Maggiano's and have had decent experiences but after this one, i'm in no rush to return to any of their locations.
- Bonus!AKDTDined on 8/15/2014The bonus pasta dish to take home was a big hit with our group! Service was excellent. Decor is classy...old style elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant dining experiencecassVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great service. Delicious food. Amazing promotion on the menu.Special Features:
- Great food and reasonable pricescoachADined on 8/14/2014Food was great. Portions are large and the prices are reasonable. The extra pasta to take home is a plus. You get to enjoy a great lunch the next day. The service is fantastic. ALL of the staff really seem to work together well and help one another. Everytime we go to Maggiano's it has been consistent for service and food quality and this is what keeps me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.