Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
6100 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8188873777
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 4:00pm -6:00pm Bar and Lounge only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Cortes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include:• Plates• Eating & Serving Utensils• Napkins• Table Coverings• Parmesan Cheese & Bread• Cups & Ice (with Drink Order)Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
- Entertainment: We offer live jazz music in our lounge area Monday- Friday from 6 - 9pm.
A word from Maggiano's - Woodland Hills
Welcome to Maggiano's Woodland Hills, located on the corner of Topanga Canyon blvd and Erwin in the Westfield Promenade Shopping center. When you enter our establishment it will take you back to pre world war two New York city. We offer delicious home cooked Italian cuisine, prime steaks and chops, and specialize in family style dining. Our restaurant holds over 300 people and we have a beautiful outdoor patio. We also offer banquet facilities that can hold up to 150. We also have a beautiful bar and cocktail lounge that has happy hour Monday - Friday and live music Monday - Thursday. So whether you are coming for a casual lunch or a wonderful celebration we have what it takes to make your day special. We look forward to seeing you soon. Maggiano's, you can't get more Italian!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills - Best Restaurants in Woodland Hills ›
Maggiano's - Woodland Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (119)special occasion (90)kid-friendly (63)great for lunch (53)neighborhood gem (50)fit for foodies (33)romantic (31)notable wine list (14)great for brunch (14)vibrant bar scene (13)hot spot (10)late-night find (10)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (4)Show More
- Always consistentvalleymomVIPDined on 9/14/2014We enjoyed our dining experience. Food was delicious and as described on the menu. I think their wines by the glass are overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go againMercieDined on 9/13/2014It was my birthday and they treated us like I was a queen. We ate outside after a hot day and the temp was just right. The waiter George even let us have a sip of the wine before we bought a full glass. I had the salmon and it was cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Too noisy!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/13/2014Although the food was good, the noise level was unbearable. My wife and I literally could not hear each other and we were sitting beside one another. Not worth the money you pay to listen to all that racket.Special Features:
- Long brown hair on my table.JustinTime002Dined on 9/13/2014As we were seated I noticed there was a long brown hair on our table that was actually wrapped around my fork and knife. Absolutely disgusting. Our server grabbed it with her bare hands "yuck" and shrugged it off like it was apart of the Maggiano's experience. She was the worst server ever btw. Oh and having employees walk full trash bins by your table is ridiculous. This place needs a touch of class. I used to like going to Maggiano's, what a shame.
- Allow a few hours for dinnerfinefoodieVIPDined on 9/13/2014Dinner at Maggianios was not a quick process. Despite not looking super busy, it took over an hour & a 1/2 to get our dinner. Had to wait for refills, etc. Food was good but I wouldn't rush back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for two!LisapleVIPDined on 9/12/2014One thing I love about this place is that they continue to experiment with new items with less calories. There new items are awesome. Service is always good and have never had a bad experience. I even tried the banquet service, excellent!Special Features:
- ValueHalpVIPDined on 9/9/2014A good value for the price paid. Join their rewards program.Special Features:
- Love this place!mimikDined on 9/9/2014If you are a foodie, you'll love this place. The menu runs from the typical Italian pastas to exquisite Continental style entrees. The zucchini fritte is the best I've ever had. Salads are so fresh and tasty. The pastas are a great deal since you can order one and then bring one home. While the lunch menu is limited, a fabulous experience is when you order one of the Family Style all-you-can-eat meals for dinner as a group.Special Features:
- havent been there for awhilerkbkVIPDined on 9/6/2014We loved the server, attentive and gave good suggestions. I order the baked Ziti, it was delicious but it needed more sausage. I really liked that they have individual servings for dessert. My friend ordered the mushroom ravioli, she said it was very salty and I tasted it and I agreed. The server took it off the bill, that gesture made the night. Everyone's taste buds are different but two of us felt it was way too salty!! Definitely recommend this restaurant, boy does it get crowded!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but slightly disappointedokayXperienceDined on 8/30/2014I've been to Maggiano before. They never let me down when it comes to the food taste and portion. The food is EXCELLENT! The service on the other hand was not; needs improvement.Special Features:
- DelishRoseVIPDined on 8/29/2014Food delicious. Prices reasonable. Portions reasonable. Service good. Lots of kids (fri night). Noisy.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent food, excellent service, we really feel comfortable and that we were wanted in the restaurantSpecial Features:
- Great foodwinesanddinesDined on 8/22/2014Never disappoints. The food is always good. Especially like the buy one, take one home offer. Looking forward to going with a group of 6 people on Friday night and trying the food - "Family Style".Special Features:
- ConsistentwchrisbDined on 8/22/2014This is a family favorite. Food is consistently good (try the Chicken Francase). Service was spotty my most recent visit but the food was good. Healthy portions but they don't mind splits (perfect for my wife and me). A bit noisy but that's part of the ambiance. One of the better chain restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningKelvinVIPDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated my nephew's 13th bday. Our food was good and the service was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Maggiano'sJessiebVIPDined on 8/15/2014Poor experience from the start. We had 8:15 reservations and didn't sit down till 8:45 pm. Hostess was rude, waitress was flighty, and food was average. No napkins or utensils on the table or salt and pepper (which the food needed). I've been to other Maggiano's and have had decent experiences but after this one, i'm in no rush to return to any of their locations.
- Bonus!AKDTDined on 8/15/2014The bonus pasta dish to take home was a big hit with our group! Service was excellent. Decor is classy...old style elegant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleasant dining experiencecassVIPDined on 8/14/2014Great service. Delicious food. Amazing promotion on the menu.Special Features:
- Great food and reasonable pricescoachADined on 8/14/2014Food was great. Portions are large and the prices are reasonable. The extra pasta to take home is a plus. You get to enjoy a great lunch the next day. The service is fantastic. ALL of the staff really seem to work together well and help one another. Everytime we go to Maggiano's it has been consistent for service and food quality and this is what keeps me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014I love this place, we showed up late (around 9:20, they close at 10) the food was great, the setting is romantic and usually pretty quiet, although this time we happened to end up next to an extremely obnoxious man who was literally yelling across the restaurant, he was happy so it wasn't so unpleasant just a bit hard to hold a conversation on a date. I would suggest going earlier, the staff weren't very attentive at this time of night, which is understandable they just want to get home.. The food was great, as always, and there is always plenty to take home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice casual dinningRetiredPaula1Dined on 8/9/2014I've gone to Maggiano's on several occasions and always find the food and service to be great. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and the take home dinner is wonderful - keep it up!Special Features:
- A Birthday CelebrationSyrinitiDined on 8/6/2014I took a friend here for his birthday and we had a great time. What made it even better is that our waiter actually sang happy birthday at my request - a task reserved for children. It was awesome.Special Features:
- Service was not greatGoodserviceDined on 8/6/2014We had a group of 8 and we called to make reservations and we were told they had no tables available to seat us but I was able to make reservations via opentable. Not sure how that works. Then we got there. The waitress Brittany was great but the wait to be served the meals was super long. She had too many tables. Not efficient. The food was ok with no wow factor. It was ok but the wait was horrible.Special Features:
- Take home offerHalpVIPDined on 8/4/2014Thanks for the eat one take one home pasta offer. The lasagna is in the freezer ready to heat and eat.Special Features:
- TrixieDined on 8/3/2014I remember Maggianos when it first opened and how everyone was so excited to go there for all special occasions. Not so anymore. The food came out cold, could not find the waiter and had to have 2-3 other waitpersons try to find him for us. I am not alone in saying that Maggianos is definitely not like it used to be.
- JumpropeeatsDined on 7/27/2014Place was packed. Nothing fancy but good for kids. Service was slow forgot our appetiZer but comped us our corkage fee. Overall good family style restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Although we had reservations, we had to wait 20 min. to be seated. We were not offered opportunity to wait on the patio which would have helped as we had a 6 yr. old with our party. Once seated food & service was good, but noise was really loud.Special Features:
- foodlvrDined on 7/27/2014We arrived on time and appreciated being seated immediately. We didn't feel rushed after dinner either. Enjoyed our experience there.Special Features:
- artydoesdindinDined on 7/27/2014Great food!!! Friendly waiters. Brought someone new and they were impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait Timeasdf123987Dined on 7/26/2014I made a reservation for 8:00 pm. didn't get seated until 8:30. unacceptable. what's the point of making a reservation if you still have to wait a long time. I could understand waiting 5 minutes. but 30? no.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our "Go To" place to dineTarzanaDaveDined on 7/25/2014We talked about the restaurant in the first few minutes. We always like it. Our server was Adelaide but we asked several others for assistance when she was serving other tables with good results. This is a true service TEAM. The food was great We loved the flatbread, the Caesar dinner salad and the Pasta with meat ball. We shared the pasta & still had some to take home. They give a bonus pasta to take home as well. We took home the Lasagna. We will go back real soon.Special Features:
- Horribly run organization.....DrJimmyDined on 7/24/2014Anniversary dinner w/ reservations...arrived...but, table not ready...seated next to the kitchen door...noisey to the point of oppression, waitress failed to arrive for 10 minutes. When asked for new table, waited 10 more minutes. No drinks arrived after 20 minutes. We left, our anniversary dinner ruined. We left and went to Roy's Fusion and they sat us immediately and we had a lovely experience. If Mr. Sinatra was alive and and saw this treatment he would have fixed this poor excuse for an Italian restaurant.
- Noisy and slow service/nice serveroptimisticdinerDined on 7/24/2014We took my mom for a 5 o'clock reservation and were seated next to the only other occupied round table where they squeezed 7 of us adults around it. It took quite a while for the warm bread to arrive-our very nice server let us know at least 3 times that it was coming. My mom uses hearing aids and couldn't hear our conversation as the noisy room filled up. Two of us got the salmon on salad and the salmon portions were tiny to small. The birthday desert was 6 little lemon cookies that the birthday girl shared with the 7 of us.,,for $156, they could have added a 7th cookie. We tipped generously because the server really tried to make it all good.
- shrinkingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/22/2014a long time customer can tell when the food has changed in quantity or quality.pasta dishes (used to be ) always has extra to take home,not any longer.zucinni used to large or small ,not any longer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Impressedgoodbaker5Dined on 7/20/2014Over the last 5 to 10 years we've chosen Maggiano's for a birthday celebration. We were not disappointed this occasion either. I'm always impressed by your staff. They are so well trained and helpful, I have never had a bad experience. They all seem to enjoy working there. Also we have three grandsons ranging in age from 5 1/2 to 3 1/2 and the staff have always been very patient and helpful with them. When the request was made for the kid's meals to be brought out first there was no hesitation, and the food was brought out quite fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for large groupAtetoomuchDined on 7/20/2014We ordered family style and enjoyed everything!! And had enough that everyone could have a trat the next day.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/19/2014big and open family dning....great appetizers and healthy portions of really good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos, Woodland Hill, caOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Went with another couple for Saturday night date night. Excellent meal, excellent service, table ready when we arrived on time for 7:00 reservation. No complaints!Special Features:
- Very good foodRichardDined on 7/19/2014I am always amazed when I dine here. It doesn't strike you as a exceptional establishment, since it sits in the middle of a mall. it will surprise you. Good food, good service and a comfortable setting.Special Features:
- Rigatoni DOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/17/2014The Rigatoni D was outstanding and a special treat was that we got to take one home for another nights dinner. I think you shoud add it to to pastas to take home all of the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.