Maggiano's - Willow Bend
6001 West Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Willow Bend
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (972) 781-0776
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Johnny Poche
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 972-781-0718 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Willow Bend
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Willow Bend - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Maggiano's - Willow Bend reviews from OpenTable diners
240 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)good for groups (132)fit for foodies (68)romantic (67)great for lunch (61)kid-friendly (54)neighborhood gem (51)notable wine list (39)hot spot (30)great for brunch (18)vibrant bar scene (13)late-night find (7)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Perfect DestinationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014My wife and I held our wedding reception here and every year we return for our anniversary. The work that the employees demonstrate is exceptional and we always feel at home here. We honey mooned in Rome and this takes us back to that occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennDined on 11/22/2014We love coming to Maggianos. Just about my favorite restaurant of all. Love the atmosphere. Service is always wonderful and the food is always outstanding. Always a very pleasant experience. Wish there was one closer to McKinney.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencegoodeatsVIPDined on 11/21/2014Consistant high quality food, great staff, friendly and prompt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the take one home specialDuckDined on 11/20/2014Price was right, food was great, service wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- joethegent65VIPDined on 11/18/2014great meal , great value. took my daughter out to lunch at her favorite restaurant .. We just love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE GOOD PRICES enjoyable EXXPERINCESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ItalianwerfoodiesVIPDined on 11/16/2014Great dine in/take out special for $13!! Rigatoni w/sausage & marinara sauce was delicious. Sauce was flavorful & not watery or soupy, pasta was al dente. Chicken Caprese was also wonderful, very tender. Asparagus was a little chewy. Cappuccinos came cold but waiter replaced them immediately. Pound cake was almost burnt on bottom, but tasty; would have been better toasted. Waiter was nice but a little pushy, wasn't that busy to warrant us being rushed to clear table. Will be back, since dishes are better than Buca de Peppo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2014The lasagna is huge and delicious. Loved the apple crostata dessert. It's a little loud but the service is great. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eggplant Parmesan Excellent for VegetariansVeggieLuncherDined on 11/14/2014While my choice of the Eggplant Parmesan was based on it being a vegetarian choice, it was also an excellent dish. The eggplant was substantial--thick and firm, and the flavors were not overwhelmed by the tomato sauce. I did not order with the expectation of receiving a second serving to take home, but was happy to learn of that option. My friend and I came near the end of the lunch hour so we might stay longer to visit. The waitstaff were gracious about our lingering and did not rush us in any way. The servers were knowledgeable and pleasant. We'll come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overcharged!!!NikkiDined on 11/8/2014I enjoyed My dinner up until I took it home to warm up my to go meal.I paid additional funds to have chicken added to my pasta only to get home and see that all I had was pasta and sauce.. It infuriates me to order and pay for additional food and not receive it. Other than that messup the dinner and ambiance as well as the service was fine. However I want reimbursement!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceMissBergerDined on 11/8/2014Fantastic experience every time. Excellent service, great food, and decent wine list.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014We recently dined for lunch at Maggiano's! What a wonderful experience! Wait staff could not have been nicer! Treated us like royalty! Food was fantastic and everyone took home a "doggie bag" due to large portions served to us! Highly recommend this wonderful restaurant! Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Always a FavoriteDineBareDined on 11/7/2014Maggiano's never let's me down. Great food with ample portions and ambiance. Service always goodSpecial Features:
- Very nice experienceRichdamanDined on 11/7/2014I had read some previous negative reviews from Google users, but was a little leery of what they had claimed. I made reservations for 5 (no children) for a Friday - on a Friday, and was confirmed. We all arrived within 5 minutes of our reservation time, were promptly seated, attended by our very courteous waiter immediately. We all had entrees, no appetizers or desserts. The food was delivered spot-on, fresh from the kitchen. It was plentiful, quite tasty, and my wife got a free take-home dish. Our checks were separated as requested and came to us within 5 minutes of our requesting them. Maybe a few diners here have had off-service on rare occasions, but that wasn't the case for us. It was everything we could have expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Willow BendKbreeseDined on 11/4/2014I celebrate all of my special occasions with Maggiano'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealJitiDined on 11/2/2014Maggianos has become our once a month go-to place with our family. Not only do we enjoy our meal there, we get to bring back the same meal for enjoying it the next day. Please keep Marcos meals for 2 going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!MaggianosDined on 11/1/2014Maggiano's at Willow Bend made my birthday dinner an even more special one. Making reservations was the best thing we could have done - even with it being an early one. By the time we arrived (at 5PM on a Saturday), the waiting area was already packed with those waiting to be seated. Though, by us making reservations ahead of time, our group of (5) went to the top of the list to be seated. It was great! And Tony, our waiter, couldn't have been more personable and informative....he also had a great sense of humor as well! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking to enjoy some delicious, AUTHENTIC, Italian food! They definitely made this a great night for my family and I.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014The food was awesome as usual. What was even better was our server Josh. Josh was awesome, great service, attitude and personality. We will ask for Josh next time we dine there.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceBigLew27Dined on 10/28/2014Wonderful menu. LOVE the mushroom ravioli. Service rivals 5 star restaurants.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2014Had a wonderful time celebrating my mother's 70th birthday there. Food was delicious and ample portions...atmosphere light and festive, and the crowd was good for all ages...young and old. Best part of the evening was our wonderful waiter, Nathan. He was helpful and fun without being overbearing...and he was kind and patient with my sometimes crazy parents!Special Features:
- Maggiamo'sbeth4dineDined on 10/24/2014Our dinner at Maggiamo's this time was not up to par as much as the times we have been before. We were looking forward to the many different kind of breads - they only have one type of bread now and it was not that good. Rest of food was good but not as good as I remember it. Wait staff were nice but we could not understand one of them - he talked too fast and didn't listen to one of us when she told him she did not want a certain thing on her salad. Otherwise - we enjoyed the meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/23/2014Screaming child next to us made noise level unsatisfactorySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SusanVIPDined on 10/23/2014Sarah was outstanding!! Very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Will ask for her next time!Special Features:
- Special night with my ladyBennyandChristineDined on 10/21/2014We haven't been here in years. Went for our 9th anniversary last week. Our waiter was execeptional. He took care to explain the specials, each of the drinks we were thinking about, and each of the entrees we selected. He also made sure that we were always well attended. I didn't see the bottom of a soda glass and he was gracious in offering us further drink and dessert options. Never did he seem pushy, but always there when we needed. He also surprised us with a little anniversary gift. Outstanding service. The food was very good, but they did take our favorite truffled pasta off the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014The food and service were excellent and surpassed our expectations.Special Features:
- Our Recent FavoriteMonsignorDined on 10/20/2014We have been spending more and more time at The Shops of Willow Bend and Maggiano's has become our go-to restaurant for either a quick meal or a nice family sit down dinner. They have a great menu with seasonal specials, great wine list and we just love the large openness of the space yet can dine as a family with intimacy and conversation. The foot is very good and the staff is educated on the menu and attentive without being overbearing or 'hovering' at your table. We especially love the second meal "for tomorrow' available on a majority of the pasta dishes. Great to have fresh full portion left-overs! Gluten-free pasta is also available and is delicious. Steaks and other items available too and are equally well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new lighter optionsJulesDined on 10/19/2014Love the new Lighter Take options as well as different new items each month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dress CodeRonnieVIPDined on 10/18/2014The food and service were outstanding as usual. However, I was surprised at how casual the dress code has become. There were people in blue jeans, T-shirts, tennis shoes, no socks, baseball caps, etc. We were there on Saturday October 18 which a special occasion for us. I no longer believe Maggiano's Plano is suitable for special occasions.Special Features:
- js2525js2525Dined on 10/15/2014We dine at Maggiano's at the very least once a week. One person in our group must eat gluten free and can be accommodated nicely. We like a good Pinot Noir with lunch and that too is offered. We love taking a classic pasta dish home for the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The staff is always friendly and willing to assist our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Not Keep ReservationotnajrmliDined on 10/11/2014They took 45 minutes past our reservation time to seat us. Many other parties with reservations were very late, as well.
- Wife's birthday dinnerDmac0423Dined on 10/6/2014Anthony was great! He was very nice and informative. The food was amazing and we will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a great priceJitiDined on 10/5/2014Marcos meals for 2 is a gem. We had a great dinner Sunday night and then a second great dinner Monday night at home with the 2nd portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerlovetoeatDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I had our anniversary dinner at your restaurant at Willow Bend Saturday night and it was amazing! We made reservations and our table was ready within ten minutes. The service was excellent and the mussel appetizers were the best I have had in a long time! My one recommendation is for the Linguine di Mare. I ordered this as my main dish since I love seafood so much and it was cooked perfectly, however the sauce with the dish was very bland. I ended up keeping the sauce from the appetizers and used it with my seafood linguine for more flavor and it was much better. I recommend you use the red sauce for the linguine di mare and it would be perfect! Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful time!kayODined on 10/3/2014Jeff was our server and everything was perfectly and timely. It was our 5 year anniversary and we couldnt have picked a better place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded ExpectationsGanzeMacherDined on 10/2/2014Outstanding quality of food and service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great evening!SharonDined on 9/27/2014We celebrated our daughter's 20th birthday at Maggiano's - Willow Bend. We have been to this location many times and will be back many more. We ate family style and the food was delicious and plentiful. Our server was attentive and made my daughter feel special all night. Thanks for a great family celebration!Special Features:
- Great foodFrequentdinerDined on 9/27/2014Great food as always. Only issues is the noise level at this popular restaurantSpecial Features:
- A perennial favoriteGandRDined on 9/27/2014A great place to celebrate special occasions. Tasty entrees and a great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food - Fabulous Lite MenuHappyDinerZDined on 9/27/2014We've always enjoyed Maggiano's menu ... but the lighter alternatives they now offer have taken Italian dining to a whole new level! This past weekend, we discovered that it IS possible to truly enjoy GREAT Italian food ... with fewer calories! My wife had the "lite" version of the Chicken picatta and, I had the light chicken parmigano ... both were deliciously outstanding! We cannot exclaim enough about the food ... but we'd be remise if we didn't also acknowledge that the service was wonderful, too! At prime dining on a Saturday evening ... the place was bustling. But, even in the midst of all the activity, our server was attentive, responsive, professional, friendly and very caring. Needless to say, we WILL be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.