Maggiano's - Willow Bend
6001 West Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Willow Bend
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9727810776
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Johnny Poche
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 972-781-0718 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Willow Bend
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Willow Bend - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Maggiano's - Willow Bend reviews from OpenTable diners
323 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (210)good for groups (187)kid-friendly (102)romantic (86)great for lunch (80)fit for foodies (59)notable wine list (49)great for brunch (44)neighborhood gem (43)hot spot (31)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (12)scenic view (7)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Not coming backOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014I have been to this location several times, but the upscale feeling is gone. We took our son and daughter to celebrate going away to college. The veal piccata was gummy and GREASY. Can you believe that?! My bet is that the veal went through a few thaw-freeze cycles. In fact, it felt like we were eating gluten steaks smothered in vegetable oil (That was a vegetarian fare that as an omnivore I thought I would never have the unfortunate chance to taste again). The caesar salad was bland, and when we asked our server she said it depended on the person that prepared it! The bathrooms were, on top of that, DIRTY! I dare not describe their condition here. Maggiano's has lost the image of caché it had... in our minds.
- Cutting costs = cutting qualitySrdevDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's has decided to cut a few corners to save a few pennies. And it shows: - they no longer provide the herb mix for the olive oil dip. They give you a bottle of olive oil, salt and pepper at the table. - they don't offer fresh cracked pepper on salads. - the bruschetta is now topped with some nasty "plastic"-looking shreds of Parmesan cheese, instead of fresh. The bread is a very skinny loaf - no more fresh Parmesan on your pasta dish. Instead they have the Parmesan "powder" in a container at the table. No better than a pizzeria, at 3x the price. It's a good thing this place is attached to a mall, in a city that doesn't know Italian food. Otherwise it'd be out if business in a month. Instead, there was a 90 min wait for walk-insSpecial Features:
- Impeccable Customer ServiceJoefromTexasDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's never disappoints in food or service. We went for my Mothers birthday with a group and the chef Carlos was gracious enough to make her FAVORITE dessert, their pumpkin cheesecake.... Their food and customer service are without compare in my opinion... Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- Exceptional service and great foodDejfansDined on 8/15/2014We sat at the bar while we waiting on our table. The bartender introduced himself and asked our names. After about 15 minutes the bartender invited us to stay and have our dinner at the bar. So we obliged. The food and service was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceFantasticDined on 8/15/2014These wasn't my first time visiting this restaurant. I meet this young lady & our first meet & greet was here. I wish I had made the reservation in a more private area so we could have had a better time getting to know one another. We talked before however not face to face. The food & wine selection was great. She enjoyed & we plan to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried and truediscerningdinerDined on 8/14/2014Maggiano's remains popular because it always provides a great dining experience. The food and service are very good visit after visit. There are some especially good values on the menu, such as the classic pastas that provide a dish served at the restaurant plus an extra pasta to take home. Maggiano's also offers many of its dishes prepared lighter with fewer calories. I especially liked the Lighter Take Chicken Piccata. My table also ordered the chopped salad, chicken parmesan, gnocchi with Italian sausage, and four cheese ravioli. Maggiano's cheerfully accommodates changes to their dishes to satisfy taste preferences or food allergies. Service is friendly without being intrusive.Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/12/2014We have a regular date night here and we absolutely love it. It never ever fails us. My favourite dish is the mushroom ravioli and my husband loves their spaghetti meatball. The cheesecake is just to die for!! The staff are always friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was good, not great but was tasty. The service was probably the most notable part of the evening. I would recommend it for a nice night.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014I like the food. Leave your kids at home, no one wants to hear them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasurejoebobbriggsDined on 8/3/2014I brought a new friend to Maggiano's for dinner and, although busy on a Sunday evening, the food was superb and the service by Linda was excellent. We ordered bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, lasagna, and the special bow tie pasta, and cheesecake for dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Delicious pastamjntDined on 8/2/2014Maggiano's is a favorite special occasion restaurant. Always delicious food and great service. Love the special that includes dinner at the restaurant and a take home dish for later in the week. The spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer and four cheese ravioli for an entree are favorites. If you aren't too full, try the toasted pound cake - warm pound cake, topped with ice cream, caramel bananas and fudge. We share this as a great way to end the meal. Our servers are always courteous and allow for a leisurely pace to the meal if you want.Special Features:
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014This was my first time here. It was, also, a first "real" date with someone whom I am very interested in dating. The evening was fantastic. Everything was great, even though I messed up the reservation. We will definitely be back. Thanks, again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a let downBetancourtDined on 8/1/2014Always go there for a decent dinner and important event dinners. Never a let down.Special Features:
- Lunch at Maggiano'sMomofTwinsDined on 8/1/2014The food was fabulous and the service was good. It was my kids' 18th birthday and the brought them a plate of cookies with Happy Birthday written on the plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Italy in DFWJamesDined on 7/31/2014The check-in process was quick, and we were immediately seated. Our server came promptly and described the specials that evening. He was attentive throughout our meal, but was not intrusive. The only negative was he would check on us while hurriedly enroute somewhere else, sticking his hear around the wall and not taking one step over to be in front of us. It made it appear we were to some degree interrupting him. The food was truly outstanding. Flavors were bright but not overbearing. I can easily recommend Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time of dayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/31/2014When I have been before, it's always been super crowded. We went specifically to have a late quiet lunch. Service was superb on a Thursday afternoon. The two waitpersons were serving the few diners with a great attitude. Meal was good and served at the appropriate times. Instead of being pushed the waitress watched to see when we were finishing each course and served accordingly (so many restaurants don't).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Always enjoy Maggaino's. Food is good, service is spot on, and the cocktails are always just right. I try to stop in whenever I'm in that part of town.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/29/2014I have loved Maggiano's for years and eaten at numerous locations across the U.S. My family and I recently went to celebrate my birthday at the Willow Bend location and the food was really off. The spinach dip was bitter and lacking spinach, and the entrees were not up to their typical standard. Even the drink was horrible. It was just a very disappointing experience, and the slow service only made things worst. The only part of the meal that was up to par was the dessert. I'll definitely be sticking with the North Park Location in the future.
- Wonderful birthday meal!lnghrngrlDined on 7/29/2014Great meal for my special occasion! Had great food and service with attention to details! Rigatoni D was fabulous as well as the beef medallions! Loved it and will return!Special Features:
- Perfect place for a celebrationandirosDined on 7/27/2014You can always count on a meal at Maggiano's to enhance a celebration, in this case my husband's birthday. A menu to please everyone, a wonderful waiter and enough food to leave sated. We took advantage of the Marco's Meal for Two, as well as ordering additional entrees (there were 5 of us). Love the birthday cookie plate; we also ordered the chocolate cake (my absolute favorite)--enough for all of us to have a small slice. Everyone loved our dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7/26/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary. Being of Italian heritage from up North, I have never been able to find a true "Italian Restaurant" in our area, until now...... we had the brushetta, salad, and the lasagna and I was in heaven! It was the best Italian food I have ever had in any Italian restaurant, even back home in New York. I was impressed from the moment we walked in by the hostess, the servers and of course, the food. Everyone was professional, and went out of their way to make sure our beverages were refilled, our questions about the menu specials were explained, and made us feel like we were welcome on our special night. Thank you so much, and we will definitely be back with more family this time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulous!chonsDined on 7/24/2014We can always count on Maggiano's for excellent food and service. Eating on a weeknight helps ensure a quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary!Latinacv4Dined on 7/23/2014Had a great time with the hubby celebrating our 3rd anniversary. The food was amazing as were the portions. Love that Rigatoni D was on the menu for classic pastas! For to take a mushroom ravioli home. Hubby enjoyed his chicken Parmesan. At the end they surprised us with lemon cookies and a little heart creation made with the candles. Service was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soEating101Dined on 7/19/2014Had a reservation and still had to wait thirty minutes for a table. They didn't seem to care either. Was seated two to a huge booth and sat in something sticky. The food was good and big portions but for me just not worth the hassle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!PickyJayDined on 7/19/2014Maggiano's is one of our favorite places to eat. The food is great and same with the service! We have not had a bad experience yet.Special Features:
- Too noisyMikepaDined on 7/19/2014Too noisy to say its a romantic restaurant. Small intimate tables surrounded by large tables with screaming kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservationshungryinD88Dined on 7/18/2014I always questioned the need for reservation when you arrive to a restaurant and you still have to wait 30 minutes for your table. When we arrived, I gave the hostess my name, she gave me a be vibrating aparatus and told me they had to clean the tables, yours will be ready soon. We still have to wait half an hour. Why ruin the experience from the start? Honor the reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- agdocDined on 7/18/2014Was an outstanding experience. From the check in requests to the dessert. I frequent this estalishment and have never failed to be satisfied and pleased with servive. This time the staff actually outdid what was already a fantastic family experience.Special Features:
- Bad customer servicePhillipfinedinnigDined on 7/18/2014The food was bad and the food taste bad and it was cold. I am requesting a full refund !!!!
- It's a Plan-o restaurant.PlanoSnobLovUptownDined on 7/13/2014Good food. Very good service, not a place my wife and I would go to unless we had out kids. Note, our four kids are 21-18. Great leftovers, but not really a chic hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodTexanDined on 7/6/2014Always a good meal at Maggiano's. The portions never leave us hungry and are very pleasing to the palette.
- Always great food. love the 2-4-1millertimeDined on 7/6/2014Love the take one home entree. You get the chance to take one entree home after purchasing the one entree. 2 for 1. Awesome Deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosKindaupsetDined on 7/5/2014I like eating at maggianos. They have a gorgeous interior and the food is delicious. But when I went this time I was greeted by incompetent hostess and I could see workers just milking around the kiosk talking and joking. I made reservations and my table was ready right on time though. But when I went up to the lady at the kiosk she looked surprised to see me and for me to tell HER that my table was ready. The food was good and it was my sisters birthday and it was a bit festive at our table. Our server was not good at all. We could see him attending to other tables with Caucasian guest but would neglect our table. He didn't bring us Bread (we had to ask) and when we were talking to him he didn't really look at is. Had a condescending tone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food, and pricesKatieVIPDined on 7/5/2014They have a great deal on classic pastas - buy one ($12.95 - $14.95) and get one to take home for free! They have 2 "lighter" dishes - the alfredo and the ziti. We opted for those and they were great, flavorful and filling - for roughly half the calories.Special Features:
- celebrating the 4thleftyDined on 7/4/2014visited on the 4th....very quiet so we were very relaxed....service was great as was the food, per usual...the best lasagna in town!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no-- flavor RigitoniOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Had special feature Rigitoni with Chicken Marsala sauce.....however.....over rated and over priced..... lacked flavor.....disappointed. waiter was helpful and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with Nicole and MikeBruceTexasVIPDined on 6/28/2014We had a great day with our daughter and met her husband at Maggiano's in Plano. It was the first time with no family style dining. We had a great bottle of wine, Caymus. The Maggiano's salad was excellent as always. The veal marsala was just as good and finished with the Toasted Pound Cake for dessert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014They did great with our group of 20. We will be back! The staff was amazing with accommodating our group that included not being able to go upstairs due to my great aunt having a walker. Thank you soo much.Special Features:
- Enjoyable TimeJayRayDined on 6/27/2014My visit to Maggianos was an excellent experience. .Beginning with the chef.. The chef came to our table and greeted us as well as made sure we were satisfied with the food.. The calamari was tender and very pleasing.. We asked for rings only and it was kind of a small portion upon the chef approaching our table without us uttering a word he advised that he had us some more calamari on the way.. Exceptional service. The waiters did a really great job but seemed just a bit tense and or stiff.. Overall the night was absolutely borderline perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/24/2014Liked the prix fix menu with the choices for 2 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.