Maggiano's - Willow Bend
6001 West Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Willow Bend
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9727810776
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Johnny Poche
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 972-781-0718 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Willow Bend
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Willow Bend - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Maggiano's - Willow Bend reviews from OpenTable diners
249 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (161)good for groups (133)kid-friendly (73)romantic (73)fit for foodies (65)great for lunch (59)neighborhood gem (44)notable wine list (42)hot spot (33)great for brunch (24)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (6)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Dress CodeRonnieVIPDined on 10/18/2014The food and service were outstanding as usual. However, I was surprised at how casual the dress code has become. There were people in blue jeans, T-shirts, tennis shoes, no socks, baseball caps, etc. We were there on Saturday October 18 which a special occasion for us. I no longer believe Maggiano's Plano is suitable for special occasions.Special Features:
- js2525js2525Dined on 10/15/2014We dine at Maggiano's at the very least once a week. One person in our group must eat gluten free and can be accommodated nicely. We like a good Pinot Noir with lunch and that too is offered. We love taking a classic pasta dish home for the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The staff is always friendly and willing to assist our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did Not Keep ReservationotnajrmliDined on 10/11/2014They took 45 minutes past our reservation time to seat us. Many other parties with reservations were very late, as well.
- Wife's birthday dinnerDmac0423Dined on 10/6/2014Anthony was great! He was very nice and informative. The food was amazing and we will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a great priceJitiDined on 10/5/2014Marcos meals for 2 is a gem. We had a great dinner Sunday night and then a second great dinner Monday night at home with the 2nd portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerlovetoeatDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I had our anniversary dinner at your restaurant at Willow Bend Saturday night and it was amazing! We made reservations and our table was ready within ten minutes. The service was excellent and the mussel appetizers were the best I have had in a long time! My one recommendation is for the Linguine di Mare. I ordered this as my main dish since I love seafood so much and it was cooked perfectly, however the sauce with the dish was very bland. I ended up keeping the sauce from the appetizers and used it with my seafood linguine for more flavor and it was much better. I recommend you use the red sauce for the linguine di mare and it would be perfect! Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful time!kayODined on 10/3/2014Jeff was our server and everything was perfectly and timely. It was our 5 year anniversary and we couldnt have picked a better place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded ExpectationsGanzeMacherDined on 10/2/2014Outstanding quality of food and service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great evening!SharonDined on 9/27/2014We celebrated our daughter's 20th birthday at Maggiano's - Willow Bend. We have been to this location many times and will be back many more. We ate family style and the food was delicious and plentiful. Our server was attentive and made my daughter feel special all night. Thanks for a great family celebration!Special Features:
- Great foodFrequentdinerDined on 9/27/2014Great food as always. Only issues is the noise level at this popular restaurantSpecial Features:
- A perennial favoriteGandRDined on 9/27/2014A great place to celebrate special occasions. Tasty entrees and a great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food - Fabulous Lite MenuHappyDinerZDined on 9/27/2014We've always enjoyed Maggiano's menu ... but the lighter alternatives they now offer have taken Italian dining to a whole new level! This past weekend, we discovered that it IS possible to truly enjoy GREAT Italian food ... with fewer calories! My wife had the "lite" version of the Chicken picatta and, I had the light chicken parmigano ... both were deliciously outstanding! We cannot exclaim enough about the food ... but we'd be remise if we didn't also acknowledge that the service was wonderful, too! At prime dining on a Saturday evening ... the place was bustling. But, even in the midst of all the activity, our server was attentive, responsive, professional, friendly and very caring. Needless to say, we WILL be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodSuperyeesh1Dined on 9/26/2014This was our fourth experience at Maggiano's. Overall it was a very enjoyable time. The only thing we have noticed is that the last two times the service has been a little slow. We felt we were "forgotten" after the main course was served. We had to asked for extra water AND we waited longer for dessert. It was long enough that everyone in our party made comments about how long it was taking just to get refills on our drinks. We even stopped at the bar for after dinner drinks and it seemed that it took at least ten minutes after we sat down before a waiter came by to take our order. Other than that...it was a very enjoyable evening. We will definitely come back.Special Features:
- A perfect place for a celebrationandirosDined on 9/21/2014Celebrated another birthday here, and once again it was the perfect place! Table was ready when we arrived, service was quick and portions (would have liked a little more in my salad) were a good size. My MIL (it was her birthday) likes the idea of taking home the 2nd dinner. I ordered the lighter take chicken piccata--it was very good, and filling! The birthday cookie plate is always a nice treat. In addition, we ordered a slice of the chocolate cake to share...yum!Special Features:
- Bad ServiceNomoreDined on 9/18/2014This is my second time.....again we had a bad experience...waiter not attentive, food overcooked, no attention to details do not think will be going back
- food4thoughtDined on 9/13/2014The food was what we have grown to expect from Maggiano's, large portions, great flavor. The lighter fare was a welcome choice for a few in our party. Relieved to have reservations, we were led to our table promptly while others were being told 1 1/2 hour wait. Our server was attentive. The noise level, although impeding relaxed conversation, added a festive feel to a birthday celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceFoodreviewerDined on 9/13/2014We visited Maggiano's for my birthday dinner. The food was fantastic, the portions generous and the service excellent!Special Features:
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/13/2014We brought some first time friends with us and they were very impressed as is everyone we bring. Being able to get just what we want to eat is a great thing. I want just fish and veggies and I am able to get just that every time.Special Features:
- Good Meeting with ClientJShepDined on 9/11/2014Never thought of Maggianos for a quick dinner meeting with a client but it was great.Special Features:
- BAD, Very disappointing experience!BillKDined on 9/7/2014Had an extremely pleasant waitress who answered questions & took our order. A few minutes later she returned with a waiter who was taking over our table as her shift ended. He was TERRIBLE! He only did clean up & didn't take care of our table. Later we asked a waitress walking by to find our waiter & tell him we needed him, she advised SHE WAS OUR WAITER and would assist us. We asked her for something, and we NEVER got it. Simple things like water not filled, cold food, burnt and very small Salmon, salad had limp lettuce, no bleu cheese, & little dressing. Had to ask to see manager, he took the problem to kitchen and we never saw him again, but almost **30 Minutes** later our "corrected" food arrived at our table. Never saw manager again!
- EnjoyablegoodeatsDined on 9/5/2014Always great food, always consistant. Enjoyed a great dinner good wine and was not rushed. Perfect dining.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent servicemaggianosfanDined on 9/5/2014Our server Megan is awesome. Food was fabulous. We had an excellent time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timesomebodyDined on 9/2/2014It was a great time with my girly friends. Thanks for your service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicetctexasksuDined on 9/1/2014I had a friend in from out of town and had never heard of Maggiano's so we went and she absolutely loved the food and wine list and to top it off, our service was unbelievable as well.Special Features:
- Personal opinionJMarqu33Dined on 8/30/2014The food and service was all good. However, the wait time was a bit much considering we had reservations set for 7:30 and were not seated until almost 8:30pm. The purpose of making reservations was to avoid the excessive wait times. Especially since there are very few seats for those waiting in and outside of the lobby.Special Features:
- Review of dining experienceevileyesDined on 8/30/2014Met a friend for lunch on Saturday to treat her because she had done a favor for me. We had a great time. First time either of us had dined at Miggano's and we were treated like royalty. Definitely calls for a return dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and amazing service.LynburyDined on 8/29/2014Great food and as usual amazing service. Table wasn't great as we were sat in an annexe near the front door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Experience!LuckycharmsDined on 8/29/2014We spent a delightful evening with friends and had a terrific waiter - wish I could remember his name. Our meals were all delicious and we are looking forward to our next dining experience there!Special Features:
- OutstandingHungrymanDined on 8/29/2014I've been to Maggiano's many times in Austin, so I knew what to expect. I was not disappointed. Everything about it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than meets the eye....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014We love going to Maggiano's for special events, but we have found there is a lot more to the place than a great special meal. They have brought out lower calorie dishes that are just magnificent. Also, regardless of when you come in, if you order from their "Classics" menu, you get to take another dish home with you. Since I have been watching my calories, I only eat half a plate in the first place, so when you factor in being able to take home another dish, for around $13, I am getting 4 meals worth of food. Until now, I never thought of a really nice dinner place as being a frugal place to eat out at, but it can be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go there for your birthdaynotsohappydiner1Dined on 8/24/2014We booked a reservation to celebrate my aduly son's birthday. We informed the waiter it was his birthday when we sat down. The dinn we came and we ntional with no birthday acknowledgement. We learned from others th as t he should have received some lemon cookies, etc. to celebrate. There was nothing. Huge dissapointment. Ambience not worth it. All in one huge room almost touching person at next table, like cafeteria. Not high on my list. One good feature was they give you a second meal to go for purchase of one meal.
- Dependable service and food, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014We live Maggianos but thus trip the Cesar salad had little or no dressing or cheese and the lettuce was wilted. This was unusual as normally the food is impeccable. Other than that it was a typical great experience.Special Features:
- I will be backluvitalianDined on 8/22/2014This is a great place. It's very welcoming with wonderful food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfully PredictableMonsignorDined on 8/19/2014One of our favorites, my family and I try to dine at Maggiano's weekly. The service is typically top notch and the food quality very high. Their pasta dishes are excellent as are their meat and fish dishes. Other notables are their salads and bread. Of course how can you go wrong with a take home full portion pasta meal with purchase of a qualifying meal? Qualifying meal includes adult pasta dishes. We are also happy to have learned that Maggiano's has gluten free pasta which is truly tasty! Many GF pastas out there are just so bland and tough that it's no fun to eat pasta. Kid friendly offerings includes pasta dishes which are quite generous portions for the kids! Kids meals also include a little sweet after dinner too which is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First ExperiencefoodageDined on 8/19/2014Wife and I went for lunch. This was our first time visiting this restaurant. The service was wonderful and chef Ryan provided us with personal attention. The food was very good and delicious. We took advantage of the wine by the glass special. I would recommend the Rossa. It took us a few minutes of explaining by our waiter to understand that when we ordered pasta that they also give you a meal to go. Amazing. We picked different items than what we ordered. We will definately be back! I would bring a business client to this restaurant. I also noticed that they had private meeting rooms for larger groups.Special Features:
- DisapointingLonestarpdsDined on 8/18/2014Not what it used to be. We did the infamous Family Style, which has been altered too many times. Less options, and more expensive. The chicken parm was dry and thin. Rediculously thin. The taste of everything seemed bland. The crowd that used to be dressy to semi-formal is now extremely casual. It felt more like Chili's. Teenagers by them selves. Lots of families with kids in shorts and t-shirts. The romance is gone, as well as the class of the entire experience. Sad to see it Dimenished.
- Not coming backDisappointedDined on 8/17/2014I have been to this location several times, but the upscale feeling is gone. We took our son and daughter to celebrate going away to college. The veal piccata was gummy and GREASY. Can you believe that?! My bet is that the veal went through a few thaw-freeze cycles. In fact, it felt like we were eating gluten steaks smothered in vegetable oil (That was a vegetarian fare that as an omnivore I thought I would never have the unfortunate chance to taste again). The caesar salad was bland, and when we asked our server she said it depended on the person that prepared it! The bathrooms were, on top of that, DIRTY! I dare not describe their condition here. Maggiano's has lost the image of caché it had... in our minds.
- Cutting costs = cutting qualitySrdevDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's has decided to cut a few corners to save a few pennies. And it shows: - they no longer provide the herb mix for the olive oil dip. They give you a bottle of olive oil, salt and pepper at the table. - they don't offer fresh cracked pepper on salads. - the bruschetta is now topped with some nasty "plastic"-looking shreds of Parmesan cheese, instead of fresh. The bread is a very skinny loaf - no more fresh Parmesan on your pasta dish. Instead they have the Parmesan "powder" in a container at the table. No better than a pizzeria, at 3x the price. It's a good thing this place is attached to a mall, in a city that doesn't know Italian food. Otherwise it'd be out if business in a month. Instead, there was a 90 min wait for walk-insSpecial Features:
- Impeccable Customer ServiceJoefromTexasDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's never disappoints in food or service. We went for my Mothers birthday with a group and the chef Carlos was gracious enough to make her FAVORITE dessert, their pumpkin cheesecake.... Their food and customer service are without compare in my opinion... Highly recommendedSpecial Features: