Maggiano's - Willow Bend
6001 West Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Willow Bend
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9727810776
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Johnny Poche
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 972-781-0718 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Willow Bend
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Willow Bend - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Maggiano's - Willow Bend reviews from OpenTable diners
287 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (190)good for groups (169)kid-friendly (91)romantic (84)great for lunch (70)fit for foodies (63)notable wine list (48)neighborhood gem (45)great for brunch (33)hot spot (32)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (11)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The food was what we have grown to expect from Maggiano's, large portions, great flavor. The lighter fare was a welcome choice for a few in our party. Relieved to have reservations, we were led to our table promptly while others were being told 1 1/2 hour wait. Our server was attentive. The noise level, although impeding relaxed conversation, added a festive feel to a birthday celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014We visited Maggiano's for my birthday dinner. The food was fantastic, the portions generous and the service excellent!Special Features:
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/13/2014We brought some first time friends with us and they were very impressed as is everyone we bring. Being able to get just what we want to eat is a great thing. I want just fish and veggies and I am able to get just that every time.Special Features:
- Good Meeting with ClientJShepDined on 9/11/2014Never thought of Maggianos for a quick dinner meeting with a client but it was great.Special Features:
- BAD, Very disappointing experience!BillKDined on 9/7/2014Had an extremely pleasant waitress who answered questions & took our order. A few minutes later she returned with a waiter who was taking over our table as her shift ended. He was TERRIBLE! He only did clean up & didn't take care of our table. Later we asked a waitress walking by to find our waiter & tell him we needed him, she advised SHE WAS OUR WAITER and would assist us. We asked her for something, and we NEVER got it. Simple things like water not filled, cold food, burnt and very small Salmon, salad had limp lettuce, no bleu cheese, & little dressing. Had to ask to see manager, he took the problem to kitchen and we never saw him again, but almost **30 Minutes** later our "corrected" food arrived at our table. Never saw manager again!
- EnjoyablegoodeatsDined on 9/5/2014Always great food, always consistant. Enjoyed a great dinner good wine and was not rushed. Perfect dining.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent servicemaggianosfanDined on 9/5/2014Our server Megan is awesome. Food was fabulous. We had an excellent time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timesomebodyDined on 9/2/2014It was a great time with my girly friends. Thanks for your service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicetctexasksuDined on 9/1/2014I had a friend in from out of town and had never heard of Maggiano's so we went and she absolutely loved the food and wine list and to top it off, our service was unbelievable as well.Special Features:
- Personal opinionJMarqu33Dined on 8/30/2014The food and service was all good. However, the wait time was a bit much considering we had reservations set for 7:30 and were not seated until almost 8:30pm. The purpose of making reservations was to avoid the excessive wait times. Especially since there are very few seats for those waiting in and outside of the lobby.Special Features:
- Great food and amazing service.LynburyDined on 8/29/2014Great food and as usual amazing service. Table wasn't great as we were sat in an annexe near the front door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Experience!LuckycharmsDined on 8/29/2014We spent a delightful evening with friends and had a terrific waiter - wish I could remember his name. Our meals were all delicious and we are looking forward to our next dining experience there!Special Features:
- OutstandingHungrymanDined on 8/29/2014I've been to Maggiano's many times in Austin, so I knew what to expect. I was not disappointed. Everything about it was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than meets the eye....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014We love going to Maggiano's for special events, but we have found there is a lot more to the place than a great special meal. They have brought out lower calorie dishes that are just magnificent. Also, regardless of when you come in, if you order from their "Classics" menu, you get to take another dish home with you. Since I have been watching my calories, I only eat half a plate in the first place, so when you factor in being able to take home another dish, for around $13, I am getting 4 meals worth of food. Until now, I never thought of a really nice dinner place as being a frugal place to eat out at, but it can be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't go there for your birthdaynotsohappydiner1Dined on 8/24/2014We booked a reservation to celebrate my aduly son's birthday. We informed the waiter it was his birthday when we sat down. The dinn we came and we ntional with no birthday acknowledgement. We learned from others th as t he should have received some lemon cookies, etc. to celebrate. There was nothing. Huge dissapointment. Ambience not worth it. All in one huge room almost touching person at next table, like cafeteria. Not high on my list. One good feature was they give you a second meal to go for purchase of one meal.
- Dependable service and food, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014We live Maggianos but thus trip the Cesar salad had little or no dressing or cheese and the lettuce was wilted. This was unusual as normally the food is impeccable. Other than that it was a typical great experience.Special Features:
- I will be backluvitalianDined on 8/22/2014This is a great place. It's very welcoming with wonderful food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfully PredictableMonsignorDined on 8/19/2014One of our favorites, my family and I try to dine at Maggiano's weekly. The service is typically top notch and the food quality very high. Their pasta dishes are excellent as are their meat and fish dishes. Other notables are their salads and bread. Of course how can you go wrong with a take home full portion pasta meal with purchase of a qualifying meal? Qualifying meal includes adult pasta dishes. We are also happy to have learned that Maggiano's has gluten free pasta which is truly tasty! Many GF pastas out there are just so bland and tough that it's no fun to eat pasta. Kid friendly offerings includes pasta dishes which are quite generous portions for the kids! Kids meals also include a little sweet after dinner too which is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First ExperiencefoodageDined on 8/19/2014Wife and I went for lunch. This was our first time visiting this restaurant. The service was wonderful and chef Ryan provided us with personal attention. The food was very good and delicious. We took advantage of the wine by the glass special. I would recommend the Rossa. It took us a few minutes of explaining by our waiter to understand that when we ordered pasta that they also give you a meal to go. Amazing. We picked different items than what we ordered. We will definately be back! I would bring a business client to this restaurant. I also noticed that they had private meeting rooms for larger groups.Special Features:
- DisapointingLonestarpdsDined on 8/18/2014Not what it used to be. We did the infamous Family Style, which has been altered too many times. Less options, and more expensive. The chicken parm was dry and thin. Rediculously thin. The taste of everything seemed bland. The crowd that used to be dressy to semi-formal is now extremely casual. It felt more like Chili's. Teenagers by them selves. Lots of families with kids in shorts and t-shirts. The romance is gone, as well as the class of the entire experience. Sad to see it Dimenished.
- Not coming backDisappointedDined on 8/17/2014I have been to this location several times, but the upscale feeling is gone. We took our son and daughter to celebrate going away to college. The veal piccata was gummy and GREASY. Can you believe that?! My bet is that the veal went through a few thaw-freeze cycles. In fact, it felt like we were eating gluten steaks smothered in vegetable oil (That was a vegetarian fare that as an omnivore I thought I would never have the unfortunate chance to taste again). The caesar salad was bland, and when we asked our server she said it depended on the person that prepared it! The bathrooms were, on top of that, DIRTY! I dare not describe their condition here. Maggiano's has lost the image of caché it had... in our minds.
- Cutting costs = cutting qualitySrdevDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's has decided to cut a few corners to save a few pennies. And it shows: - they no longer provide the herb mix for the olive oil dip. They give you a bottle of olive oil, salt and pepper at the table. - they don't offer fresh cracked pepper on salads. - the bruschetta is now topped with some nasty "plastic"-looking shreds of Parmesan cheese, instead of fresh. The bread is a very skinny loaf - no more fresh Parmesan on your pasta dish. Instead they have the Parmesan "powder" in a container at the table. No better than a pizzeria, at 3x the price. It's a good thing this place is attached to a mall, in a city that doesn't know Italian food. Otherwise it'd be out if business in a month. Instead, there was a 90 min wait for walk-insSpecial Features:
- Impeccable Customer ServiceJoefromTexasDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's never disappoints in food or service. We went for my Mothers birthday with a group and the chef Carlos was gracious enough to make her FAVORITE dessert, their pumpkin cheesecake.... Their food and customer service are without compare in my opinion... Highly recommendedSpecial Features:
- Exceptional service and great foodDejfansDined on 8/15/2014We sat at the bar while we waiting on our table. The bartender introduced himself and asked our names. After about 15 minutes the bartender invited us to stay and have our dinner at the bar. So we obliged. The food and service was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceFantasticDined on 8/15/2014These wasn't my first time visiting this restaurant. I meet this young lady & our first meet & greet was here. I wish I had made the reservation in a more private area so we could have had a better time getting to know one another. We talked before however not face to face. The food & wine selection was great. She enjoyed & we plan to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried and truediscerningdinerDined on 8/14/2014Maggiano's remains popular because it always provides a great dining experience. The food and service are very good visit after visit. There are some especially good values on the menu, such as the classic pastas that provide a dish served at the restaurant plus an extra pasta to take home. Maggiano's also offers many of its dishes prepared lighter with fewer calories. I especially liked the Lighter Take Chicken Piccata. My table also ordered the chopped salad, chicken parmesan, gnocchi with Italian sausage, and four cheese ravioli. Maggiano's cheerfully accommodates changes to their dishes to satisfy taste preferences or food allergies. Service is friendly without being intrusive.Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/12/2014We have a regular date night here and we absolutely love it. It never ever fails us. My favourite dish is the mushroom ravioli and my husband loves their spaghetti meatball. The cheesecake is just to die for!! The staff are always friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was good, not great but was tasty. The service was probably the most notable part of the evening. I would recommend it for a nice night.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014I like the food. Leave your kids at home, no one wants to hear them.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasurejoebobbriggsDined on 8/3/2014I brought a new friend to Maggiano's for dinner and, although busy on a Sunday evening, the food was superb and the service by Linda was excellent. We ordered bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms, lasagna, and the special bow tie pasta, and cheesecake for dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Delicious pastamjntDined on 8/2/2014Maggiano's is a favorite special occasion restaurant. Always delicious food and great service. Love the special that includes dinner at the restaurant and a take home dish for later in the week. The spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer and four cheese ravioli for an entree are favorites. If you aren't too full, try the toasted pound cake - warm pound cake, topped with ice cream, caramel bananas and fudge. We share this as a great way to end the meal. Our servers are always courteous and allow for a leisurely pace to the meal if you want.Special Features:
- Great Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014This was my first time here. It was, also, a first "real" date with someone whom I am very interested in dating. The evening was fantastic. Everything was great, even though I messed up the reservation. We will definitely be back. Thanks, again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a let downBetancourtDined on 8/1/2014Always go there for a decent dinner and important event dinners. Never a let down.Special Features:
- Lunch at Maggiano'sMomofTwinsDined on 8/1/2014The food was fabulous and the service was good. It was my kids' 18th birthday and the brought them a plate of cookies with Happy Birthday written on the plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Italy in DFWJamesDined on 7/31/2014The check-in process was quick, and we were immediately seated. Our server came promptly and described the specials that evening. He was attentive throughout our meal, but was not intrusive. The only negative was he would check on us while hurriedly enroute somewhere else, sticking his hear around the wall and not taking one step over to be in front of us. It made it appear we were to some degree interrupting him. The food was truly outstanding. Flavors were bright but not overbearing. I can easily recommend Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time of dayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/31/2014When I have been before, it's always been super crowded. We went specifically to have a late quiet lunch. Service was superb on a Thursday afternoon. The two waitpersons were serving the few diners with a great attitude. Meal was good and served at the appropriate times. Instead of being pushed the waitress watched to see when we were finishing each course and served accordingly (so many restaurants don't).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Always enjoy Maggaino's. Food is good, service is spot on, and the cocktails are always just right. I try to stop in whenever I'm in that part of town.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/29/2014I have loved Maggiano's for years and eaten at numerous locations across the U.S. My family and I recently went to celebrate my birthday at the Willow Bend location and the food was really off. The spinach dip was bitter and lacking spinach, and the entrees were not up to their typical standard. Even the drink was horrible. It was just a very disappointing experience, and the slow service only made things worst. The only part of the meal that was up to par was the dessert. I'll definitely be sticking with the North Park Location in the future.
- Wonderful birthday meal!lnghrngrlDined on 7/29/2014Great meal for my special occasion! Had great food and service with attention to details! Rigatoni D was fabulous as well as the beef medallions! Loved it and will return!Special Features:
- Perfect place for a celebrationandirosDined on 7/27/2014You can always count on a meal at Maggiano's to enhance a celebration, in this case my husband's birthday. A menu to please everyone, a wonderful waiter and enough food to leave sated. We took advantage of the Marco's Meal for Two, as well as ordering additional entrees (there were 5 of us). Love the birthday cookie plate; we also ordered the chocolate cake (my absolute favorite)--enough for all of us to have a small slice. Everyone loved our dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.