Maggiano's - Willow Bend
6001 West Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Willow Bend
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9727810776
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Johnny Poche
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 972-781-0718 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Willow Bend
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Plano, TX, conveniently located at the Shops at Willow Bend. Our 288-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Willow Bend - Best Restaurants in Plano ›
Maggiano's - Willow Bend reviews from OpenTable diners
280 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (186)good for groups (159)kid-friendly (85)romantic (83)fit for foodies (71)great for lunch (66)notable wine list (49)neighborhood gem (45)hot spot (33)great for brunch (31)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (9)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Lunch at Maggiano'sMomofTwinsDined on 8/1/2014The food was fabulous and the service was good. It was my kids' 18th birthday and the brought them a plate of cookies with Happy Birthday written on the plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Italy in DFWJamesDined on 7/31/2014The check-in process was quick, and we were immediately seated. Our server came promptly and described the specials that evening. He was attentive throughout our meal, but was not intrusive. The only negative was he would check on us while hurriedly enroute somewhere else, sticking his hear around the wall and not taking one step over to be in front of us. It made it appear we were to some degree interrupting him. The food was truly outstanding. Flavors were bright but not overbearing. I can easily recommend Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time of dayOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/31/2014When I have been before, it's always been super crowded. We went specifically to have a late quiet lunch. Service was superb on a Thursday afternoon. The two waitpersons were serving the few diners with a great attitude. Meal was good and served at the appropriate times. Instead of being pushed the waitress watched to see when we were finishing each course and served accordingly (so many restaurants don't).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Always enjoy Maggaino's. Food is good, service is spot on, and the cocktails are always just right. I try to stop in whenever I'm in that part of town.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/29/2014I have loved Maggiano's for years and eaten at numerous locations across the U.S. My family and I recently went to celebrate my birthday at the Willow Bend location and the food was really off. The spinach dip was bitter and lacking spinach, and the entrees were not up to their typical standard. Even the drink was horrible. It was just a very disappointing experience, and the slow service only made things worst. The only part of the meal that was up to par was the dessert. I'll definitely be sticking with the North Park Location in the future.
- Wonderful birthday meal!lnghrngrlDined on 7/29/2014Great meal for my special occasion! Had great food and service with attention to details! Rigatoni D was fabulous as well as the beef medallions! Loved it and will return!Special Features:
- Perfect place for a celebrationandirosDined on 7/27/2014You can always count on a meal at Maggiano's to enhance a celebration, in this case my husband's birthday. A menu to please everyone, a wonderful waiter and enough food to leave sated. We took advantage of the Marco's Meal for Two, as well as ordering additional entrees (there were 5 of us). Love the birthday cookie plate; we also ordered the chocolate cake (my absolute favorite)--enough for all of us to have a small slice. Everyone loved our dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7/26/14OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary. Being of Italian heritage from up North, I have never been able to find a true "Italian Restaurant" in our area, until now...... we had the brushetta, salad, and the lasagna and I was in heaven! It was the best Italian food I have ever had in any Italian restaurant, even back home in New York. I was impressed from the moment we walked in by the hostess, the servers and of course, the food. Everyone was professional, and went out of their way to make sure our beverages were refilled, our questions about the menu specials were explained, and made us feel like we were welcome on our special night. Thank you so much, and we will definitely be back with more family this time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulous!chonsDined on 7/24/2014We can always count on Maggiano's for excellent food and service. Eating on a weeknight helps ensure a quiet atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary!Latinacv4Dined on 7/23/2014Had a great time with the hubby celebrating our 3rd anniversary. The food was amazing as were the portions. Love that Rigatoni D was on the menu for classic pastas! For to take a mushroom ravioli home. Hubby enjoyed his chicken Parmesan. At the end they surprised us with lemon cookies and a little heart creation made with the candles. Service was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soEating101Dined on 7/19/2014Had a reservation and still had to wait thirty minutes for a table. They didn't seem to care either. Was seated two to a huge booth and sat in something sticky. The food was good and big portions but for me just not worth the hassle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!PickyJayDined on 7/19/2014Maggiano's is one of our favorite places to eat. The food is great and same with the service! We have not had a bad experience yet.Special Features:
- Too noisyMikepaDined on 7/19/2014Too noisy to say its a romantic restaurant. Small intimate tables surrounded by large tables with screaming kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservationshungryinD88Dined on 7/18/2014I always questioned the need for reservation when you arrive to a restaurant and you still have to wait 30 minutes for your table. When we arrived, I gave the hostess my name, she gave me a be vibrating aparatus and told me they had to clean the tables, yours will be ready soon. We still have to wait half an hour. Why ruin the experience from the start? Honor the reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- agdocDined on 7/18/2014Was an outstanding experience. From the check in requests to the dessert. I frequent this estalishment and have never failed to be satisfied and pleased with servive. This time the staff actually outdid what was already a fantastic family experience.Special Features:
- Bad customer servicePhillipfinedinnigDined on 7/18/2014The food was bad and the food taste bad and it was cold. I am requesting a full refund !!!!
- It's a Plan-o restaurant.PlanoSnobLovUptownDined on 7/13/2014Good food. Very good service, not a place my wife and I would go to unless we had out kids. Note, our four kids are 21-18. Great leftovers, but not really a chic hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodTexanDined on 7/6/2014Always a good meal at Maggiano's. The portions never leave us hungry and are very pleasing to the palette.
- Always great food. love the 2-4-1millertimeDined on 7/6/2014Love the take one home entree. You get the chance to take one entree home after purchasing the one entree. 2 for 1. Awesome Deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosKindaupsetDined on 7/5/2014I like eating at maggianos. They have a gorgeous interior and the food is delicious. But when I went this time I was greeted by incompetent hostess and I could see workers just milking around the kiosk talking and joking. I made reservations and my table was ready right on time though. But when I went up to the lady at the kiosk she looked surprised to see me and for me to tell HER that my table was ready. The food was good and it was my sisters birthday and it was a bit festive at our table. Our server was not good at all. We could see him attending to other tables with Caucasian guest but would neglect our table. He didn't bring us Bread (we had to ask) and when we were talking to him he didn't really look at is. Had a condescending tone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food, and pricesKatieVIPDined on 7/5/2014They have a great deal on classic pastas - buy one ($12.95 - $14.95) and get one to take home for free! They have 2 "lighter" dishes - the alfredo and the ziti. We opted for those and they were great, flavorful and filling - for roughly half the calories.Special Features:
- celebrating the 4thleftyDined on 7/4/2014visited on the 4th....very quiet so we were very relaxed....service was great as was the food, per usual...the best lasagna in town!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no-- flavor RigitoniOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Had special feature Rigitoni with Chicken Marsala sauce.....however.....over rated and over priced..... lacked flavor.....disappointed. waiter was helpful and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with Nicole and MikeBruceTexasVIPDined on 6/28/2014We had a great day with our daughter and met her husband at Maggiano's in Plano. It was the first time with no family style dining. We had a great bottle of wine, Caymus. The Maggiano's salad was excellent as always. The veal marsala was just as good and finished with the Toasted Pound Cake for dessert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014They did great with our group of 20. We will be back! The staff was amazing with accommodating our group that included not being able to go upstairs due to my great aunt having a walker. Thank you soo much.Special Features:
- Enjoyable TimeJayRayDined on 6/27/2014My visit to Maggianos was an excellent experience. .Beginning with the chef.. The chef came to our table and greeted us as well as made sure we were satisfied with the food.. The calamari was tender and very pleasing.. We asked for rings only and it was kind of a small portion upon the chef approaching our table without us uttering a word he advised that he had us some more calamari on the way.. Exceptional service. The waiters did a really great job but seemed just a bit tense and or stiff.. Overall the night was absolutely borderline perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/24/2014Liked the prix fix menu with the choices for 2 people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJeffDined on 6/24/2014Server a bit inattentive and it wasn't that crowded at 6:15 pm. Had to ask for lemonades for kids three times and were out of water for 10-15 minutes. Bread also very slow to arrive. just never really seemed on top of things for our party of 7.Special Features:
- Yum yum yum!Latinacv4Dined on 6/22/2014My favorite Italian restaurant! I tried the sangria and it was amazing! The chicken and pepper flatbread was a great choice for an appetizer. I absolutely love their mushroom ravioli and my husband says their lasagna is the best! Love being able to take pastas home. My husband ordered a coke and the server always made sure to fill it up! Wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!WeechaDined on 6/21/2014We frequent this location Maggianos although it's 40 minutes from home. Absolutely love it! Never had a bad experience here!Special Features:
- Good but not greatFoodieDined on 6/21/2014Food was fantastic! Service was terrible! We waited continually for refills on drinks and after we finished eating we waited 20 minutes for a return from our server to take our plates and bring desserts. It took two hours to eat a meal for two people because of our slow service. I normally love Maggiano's but not a home run this time.Special Features:
- awesomelucifersamDined on 6/19/2014I love maggianos. Great staff and the food is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not bad for a chainsuzqDined on 6/18/2014The food here has always been acceptable, although not outstanding. We really didn't need reservations, as the place was pretty empty even when we left. Our server was pleasant but not very attentive. In fact, he was also the server at the next table and those people finally had to flag down another server after sitting awhile without anyone coming to the table. There was an extra long wait between our salad and entrée. And after waiting so long for the entrée, it wasn't particularly hot, which is a recurring problem. Prices have gone up but service isn't any better.Special Features:
- Great for datesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2014The ambiance and the service was great. The dinner for two is a great option.Special Features:
- Great Father's DayMDGrlNTXDined on 6/15/2014Regardless of which Maggiano's you visit the food will always be delicious! We ordered the family for four meal; waitress rushed us a bit (we felt) but all in all very good experience.Special Features:
- funlucifersamDined on 6/15/2014Great place for the family to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rslus1137Dined on 6/15/2014The only weak spot was we waited at the bar until our table was ready. We sat for "15" minutes and the bartender never even made eye contact with us or ask us if we wanted a drink. There was one couple eating at the bar and he was busy taking drink orders from the staff and bar tables as well. We realized it was Fathers Day and he should of had help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Good VisitJHHHSDined on 6/15/2014Do not know why I do not think of this place more when I have a group dinner. Always a good experience here and it's a perfect reason to go into a food coma. Totally worth it!Special Features:
- Father's Day MistakeMellyKDined on 6/15/2014We arrived at our reservation time and ended up having to wait 45-50 minutes for a table. The hostess was very communicative, thankfully, but not very apologetic. She said the people at the table they wanted to sit us at were taking their time. Obviously the restaurant couldn't help the people before us but they were very reluctant to make it right for us. We had to ask, practically demand, for them to throw in a few appetizers due to the long wait. The meal also wasn't very tasty. I would compare the quality of the food to another chain italian restaurant. Definitely not "authentic, scratch-made italian cuisine". Despite the poor quality of food, our waitress was quick to get our drinks and food out.
- Great FoodOhJoyDined on 6/15/2014Although the dish I had was only for a short time, it was delicious. The service was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.