Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
2001 International Drive
Tyson's Galleria II
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7033569000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Manny Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Get Maggiano’s great food and old world atmosphere delivered right to the door of your home or business. With Maggiano’s delivery service you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal almost anywhere. Call to speak with our Delivery specialist to place your order. * Minimum order value for delivery is $125 within the delivery area. Delivery fee of $20 or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added
- Entertainment: Whether you’re looking to grab a drink after work or discover a new favorite wine, stop by Maggiano’s Little Italy to try our beverage menu. With over 40 wines by the glass, Italian Red & White Sangria by the pitcher, and our new $3-$6 from 3-6pm Premium Happy Hour, we’re sure you’ll find something you will love!
A word from Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
421 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (276)special occasion (243)great for lunch (138)kid-friendly (124)romantic (93)fit for foodies (90)neighborhood gem (62)great for brunch (58)notable wine list (47)hot spot (32)late-night find (17)scenic view (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- TX gal now in MDOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014Disappointment after disappointment. My reservation was for 7:45 pm for a party of 3. We had arrived at approximately 7:35 pm. We were told that our table would be ready soon. It was nearly 8:00 pm by the time we were seated. The tables are too close. We felt sardines. Beverages were slow to arrive and be replenished. Entrees were tasteless. Caesar salad was warm and it seems to have iceberg lettuce mixed with romanine. All food selected were basically awful. The strawberry pie looked delicious, however, turns out being horrible. The waiter was intrusive as to why I wanted gluten-free pasta. It isn't any of his business. BTW, that pasta was horrid. Overall, we did not enjoy our dining experience and we will not return.Special Features:
- Very Poor ExperienceDnA05Dined on 8/29/2014Had a party of 6, got placed in a booth towards the back of the restaurant even though there were plenty of other tables available. Waiters passed hot food and plates over those of us sitting on the open end of the table. Food was also VERY subpar, everyone in the group was very disappointed and unsatisfied.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/29/2014Jackie our waitress was the best. Very informative about the menu and made great suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's TysonsPR22030Dined on 8/27/2014Mussels were excellent! Crab Cake not good - Avoid. Linguini with clam sauce loaded with chunks of garlic - Avoid! Chicken Parm - not as good as it used to be. I will not be going back - ever.Special Features:
- Outstanding Service for Large GroupMunecaDined on 8/26/2014Maggiano's was very accommodating for my party of 10. Servers were very attentive and polite. And of course, the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Linquini Di MeralmadisonDined on 8/24/2014The best value in the world, universe. I had it with oil, garlic, and butter sauce. The seafood was fresh and a plenty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horribleDateFoodieDined on 8/23/2014This was the worst service I have experienced, the waiter was inattentive and slow. The food was just okay. No plans to return or recommend.
- Good dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We were celebrating a birthday and the waiter (Richard) allowed us to feel like we were dining instead of being rushed through our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patient with our children4managerDined on 8/23/2014Five adults, a toddler and an infant can be a handful to serve and our waiter was very patient and helpful! We chose to have the family style classic which came with three great starters, good entrees and delicious dessert. The lemon cookies were a fantastic surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - As UsualCharlieDined on 8/23/2014We stopped by Maggiano's Tysons Corner for a late lunch. I asked for a low-sodium meal. The Chef came to the table, discussed some options, and we selected a lower sodium Alfredo. It was delicious and we got seconds to take home. They were almost as good the next day. I go to Maggiano's whenever I can, but I don't have one near me, so it's not as often as I'd like.Special Features:
- Food and service were very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014I've been to maggianos many times and am never disappointed. Food and service were very good! Family style eating is the way to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014Consistent menu items and service was very courteous and efficient.Special Features:
- Business LunchNoVADinerDined on 8/19/2014I had a great business lunch here on 8/12/14. The food was delicious and the menu is broad enough to suit many tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy, Efficient StaffKeepingItRealDined on 8/17/2014The staff was very friendly and hard-working. They seemed to enjoy doing their jobs and did their jobs well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeGordonDined on 8/16/2014Service is great and food is enough for two. Call ahead is the best way for a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good a decade laterStewart8834Dined on 8/16/2014My husband took me to Maggianos on our first date when i visited him in DC almost 12 years ago and I completely loved it then. I finally decided as a surpise date we would go back again and was not dissapointed the second time around. We made a reservation,which for a Sat night was a good idea and we were seated on time. Our waiter was kind and timely, but did not overly visit. We had the same meals we had the first time we came and they were just as delish. And after our waiter found out it was our 10 year anniversary we were surprised with dessert and wine which we thought was very thoughtful. Great place highly recomend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent except for wait timecp123Dined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's is always a good restaurant to go to that will make everyone happy. My only complaint was that despite having a reservation, I had to wait 15-20 minutes to be seated. This obviously defeats the purpose of having a reservation. Aside from that, the food was good and the waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Foodemmaus81Dined on 8/16/2014We went with a group of 8 and enjoyed a delicious meal. The restaurant is quite full and therefore a bit noisy. We highly recommend the Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan.Special Features:
- vistfrvavisitfrVaDined on 8/16/2014The food was good, as always, but there was not enough wait staff to handle the number of people in our dining room. I wanted to order a second glass of wine when my dinner came, and not only did they not ask, but when he finally came to check on us and I asked for one, it took almost 10 minutes to get it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reverse racism?NomNomDined on 8/16/2014The waiter we had was very disconnected and almost unfriendly. The table next to ours had customers of a closer ethnicity to his. He was all smiles with them. Very noticeable.Special Features:
- Not impressedlovesweetsDined on 8/15/2014Our waiter was rude and said some cringe worthy comments. The crab cakes for 14 dollars tasted cheap and barely had any crab. The only thing that tasted good was our drinks.Special Features:
- Very Pleased with Lunch and ServiceTryNewRestaurantsDined on 8/15/2014All my friends who have dined at Maggiano's told me how impressed the were with everything. I was no sorry that I finally had the chance to try Maggiano's. I will return soon to try another item on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wasnt my best visitSharbattleDavenportDined on 8/12/2014I always like to have a specific waiter because my food comes out quick, food.... and he knows our favorite. He makes sure we don't want for nothing. This tune he had to leave early...and we were there an hour and a half before we even got out entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing to rave aboutfeedmeDined on 8/12/2014We took friends there to show our appreciation for recent kindnesess they'd shown our family. We did the "chef's choice" family style all-you-can-eat. The tomato caprese was delicious as was their cheesecake. The waiter recommended the Linguini di Mare which did not taste fresh, in fact none of the seafood items tasted very good, the chocolate zucotto cake was also average. When paying those prices we definitely expected higher quality and better taste. I regret not telling them what we thought of a few dishes, they probably would've let us try something else. We had a lot of fun, though!
- Had 30th bday party here.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Food was great as always, they had no problem with special requests & let our group of 10 order off the reg menu after nobody could agree on the family style menu. Was 184$ for us with 3 beers & 2appetizers ( entrees for all). Also, they let us bring our own cake no extrA charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & Value!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014excellent comfort Italian home cooking -- can't beat location/food and value.Special Features:
- Long DistancePatsBirthdayDined on 8/8/2014Since we moved from Northern VA, several years ago we have missed having access to Maggiano's. We took the occasion on my wife birthday to make the trip to Tyson's Corner to visit one of our favorites. We were not disappointed, I believe that the waiter was a little surprised we did not need a menu. Maggiano's Salad and Rigatoni DSpecial Features:
- Great for Large PartiesCardsPADined on 8/8/2014We had my sons 12 birthday party here and I have to say that it was an outstanding night. The reservation process was easy and it was followed by a friendly call to confirm days in advance. With a large party of 10 people we were seated right on time, and we planned our evening using the family style dinners. The food came on time and there was more than enough to go around. But the service was outstanding. Every detail was taken care of and we felt that they really catered to everyone that was at the table (which included 5 children). It is a must go to if you are in the Tysons area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014I always seem to enjoy Maggiano's which is why I keep coming back! Using opentable saves the wait.Special Features:
- Great valueGlad2BhereDined on 8/7/2014Maybe not the most primo Italian cuisine, but above average. you simply cannot beat the Two for One pasta dinner deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef accommodated all food issuesMoonwxingDined on 8/7/2014The chef was great about accommodating my gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free diet. The bartender had gluten-free vodka. And everyone else was happy with the "shells" as usual. (Maggiano's calls "shells" Rigatoni D, but 2 year olds can't say all that so "shells" has stuck with our family.) The waitress was fantastic. It was a great birthday celebration. Thank you!Special Features:
- Server did not get the order rightzanexecVIPDined on 8/7/2014Took a client there who travelled from Annapolis. Our main courses came out at different times as the server got our order confused. Our client had to wait for his lasagna...quite some time. We could not eat until he was served, so the other lasagna got cold with the wait. The Maggiano's salad ordered as a main course was terribly sweet with a dressing that had too much sugar. The calamari appetizer was perfect however.Special Features:
- PEggyDined on 8/7/2014My friend and I had a delicious lunch there for her birthday. The service was outstanding. Our waiter didn't rush us but always checked back to see if we needed anything. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and we did the food justice. Always enjoy their food. Wish I could remember server's name so I could compliment him. He was very professional but friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer serviceShylaDined on 8/6/2014Very good customer service. Good food. They have menu option for vegetarians and non alcohol drinkers. If you have special request they accommodate you.Special Features:
- Early DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/5/2014Had an early dinner there with in-laws. Great service and unnecessarily large portions. Disappointed to learn that the crab was from the Phillippines.Special Features:
- Great ambianceCharlieDined on 8/4/2014My friend and I sat at the patio to have lunch. The service was great and the lunch delicious. WE both enjoyed the experience!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2014We have eaten at Maggiano's several times and this was a very disappointing experience. We were celebrating our anniversary and I noted that in our reservation, but no mention was made of it by our server. We were seated in a very busy area. Our server took a long time to acknowledge us and when he did, he took our order first, then asked if we wanted something to drink. He never mentioned the "take a pasta home" offer that you have. I brought it up twice, and he did get us pastas to go, but never asked which ones we wanted, just gave us a duplicate of what we had ordered. I spoke so highly of Maggiano's to friends before we went on Sunday, now I need to amend my gushing.Special Features:
- Excellent and accommodatingSapphireSkiesDined on 8/3/2014Maggiano's serves great Italian food in large quantities at reasonable prices. They are also willing to adjust their recipes to accommodate those of us who are pescetarian or vegetarian (who should ask about the presence of chicken broth or similar in just about any dish and find out what can be substituted), or who just like lots of garlic or prefer a dish with a different sauce than stated on the menu. The servers will ask the chef any questions they can't answer. The special strawberry pie dessert for August 2014--with flaky crust, mascarpone, whipped cream, and of course fresh strawberries--is not to be missed. I only wish the large, open dining room could be made cozier for a more romantic experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014Food was excellent; service could improve, tables/seating is tight.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service,foodNickVIPDined on 8/2/2014The salad was very bad, service sucks. I need a manger to call me 571-283-5797Special Features: