Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
2001 International Drive
Tyson's Galleria II
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7033569000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Manny Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Get Maggiano’s great food and old world atmosphere delivered right to the door of your home or business. With Maggiano’s delivery service you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal almost anywhere. Call to speak with our Delivery specialist to place your order. * Minimum order value for delivery is $125 within the delivery area. Delivery fee of $20 or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added
- Entertainment: Whether you’re looking to grab a drink after work or discover a new favorite wine, stop by Maggiano’s Little Italy to try our beverage menu. With over 40 wines by the glass, Italian Red & White Sangria by the pitcher, and our new $3-$6 from 3-6pm Premium Happy Hour, we’re sure you’ll find something you will love!
A word from Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
388 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (249)special occasion (207)great for lunch (121)kid-friendly (113)fit for foodies (84)romantic (78)neighborhood gem (66)great for brunch (47)notable wine list (40)hot spot (31)late-night find (14)scenic view (6)great for outdoor dining (6)vibrant bar scene (6)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Reservation online was easy. Restaurant was not busy, had pick of tables. Had three different people waiting on our table. Service was poor-fair. Had to ask for pepper three times before it was brought to the table, and by that time we were nearly done with our meal. Asked for more bread instead of having basket replenished. Waiter took receipt folder before we were ready to leave the table. Server did not remember to bring my guest her take away order--we remembered as we were walking out the door, returned to look for server to ask for take away order. Despite the fact that restaurant was not busy and there appeared to be enough wait staff, service was very poor. Chicken was dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKProfDrGDined on 9/14/2014The food was OK. I had the Chicken Francese and I would not order it again. Everything was slow - VERY slow.Special Features:
- Reliably good!Jade618Dined on 9/14/2014My go-to place for eggplant parm. The kids love all the pastas, esp fettuccini Alfredo. Impeccable, outstanding service. Highly recommend for casual dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, lousy reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We love Maggiano's, and will continue to come back, but their adherence to reservation times is horrible. Plan to make your reservations for a time at least 20 minutes prior to the time you'd actually like to be seatedSpecial Features:
- Awesome ServiceJenTVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had such a great waitress. She was spot on. I would even ask for her again. We had such a large group of people. Food was great. Drinks were good. We had a great time.Special Features:
- great service but forgot...mchkDined on 9/13/2014the server was AMAZING. it was very unfortunate that they forgot my parents' celebration. i called them 3 times before i walked in to make sure they knew this was a special occasion. I had to go to the waiter and remind him at the end of dinner and he made up for it with a bottle of bubble blood orange drink for the table. great evening, awesome food!Special Features:
- LOT'S of FoodTJSwanDined on 9/13/2014I haven't been to Maggiano's in years, so I forgot how much food they give you! Because I am a vegetarian, what I could eat was limited, but I was able to add vegetables to my pasta. My friend's eggplant parmesan was fantastic (and I don't even like eggplant that much!), and we got extra servings to take home. I will be eating for days with all the food I brought home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MAGGIANOS LITTLE ITALYFathertimeDined on 9/11/2014A delicious meal, server by a delightful waitress named Diana. The only nick in the experience was a very loud, alcohol fueled, group near us that made it nearly impossible to hear ourselves. Not the direct fault of Maggianos. We will be back.Special Features:
- two out of three orders is not goodeastcoasterDined on 9/11/2014The kitchen left off one of the three orders we made for our group. by the time the third person got her order the other two were finished-we had to go ahead as our meals were cooling fast. the server didn't check the orders either. the waiter reordered the meal but the new order evidently had to get into the queue without any priority.Special Features:
- My dining experienceLove2eatDined on 9/6/2014Host and manager were great checking us in. Server was slow with services. Took an hour for my party to get water refill. I had to ask multiple times to get my soda glass refilled. We chose family style dinner. Waited over 30 min for our appetizers to come out. We asked for seconds on appetizers and crab cakes took over 30 min. Mussels never came out. Finally our entrees came out. Food was definitely great. Trying to order refills was the worst experience. I'm from Richmond VA and usually dine in Maggianos at Short Pump Mall. Never had issues reordering down there. I guess it depends on the server you get. Overall experience at Tysons Maggianos was poor. From the time we were seated and the time we left took over 3 hours for a party 4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will go again!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014On a Saturday evening, the place is crowded. We made our reservation early and only waited about 5 minutes to get seated. The food is outstanding and the vibe is very nice. The wine selection is great as well. We will be going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!!!DrJMunDined on 9/3/2014I took my wife here for her birthday. We had gone there over Christmas last year and she loved it. This week's experience only served to reinforce that. The service was excellent as was the food. The waiter that attended to us was very helpful. I'm certainly looking forward to going there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerlizzykDined on 9/3/2014Took work colleagues and our meal was very good. The atmosphere allowed conversation and my event was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TX gal now in MDTXgalnowinMDDined on 8/30/2014Disappointment after disappointment. My reservation was for 7:45 pm for a party of 3. We had arrived at approximately 7:35 pm. We were told that our table would be ready soon. It was nearly 8:00 pm by the time we were seated. The tables are too close. We felt sardines. Beverages were slow to arrive and be replenished. Entrees were tasteless. Caesar salad was warm and it seems to have iceberg lettuce mixed with romanine. All food selected were basically awful. The strawberry pie looked delicious, however, turns out being horrible. The waiter was intrusive as to why I wanted gluten-free pasta. It isn't any of his business. BTW, that pasta was horrid. Overall, we did not enjoy our dining experience and we will not return.Special Features:
- Very Poor ExperienceDnA05Dined on 8/29/2014Had a party of 6, got placed in a booth towards the back of the restaurant even though there were plenty of other tables available. Waiters passed hot food and plates over those of us sitting on the open end of the table. Food was also VERY subpar, everyone in the group was very disappointed and unsatisfied.
- Great ServiceTonyaDined on 8/29/2014Jackie our waitress was the best. Very informative about the menu and made great suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's TysonsPR22030Dined on 8/27/2014Mussels were excellent! Crab Cake not good - Avoid. Linguini with clam sauce loaded with chunks of garlic - Avoid! Chicken Parm - not as good as it used to be. I will not be going back - ever.Special Features:
- Great lunch for 6 in the AttrimOldPartnersClubDined on 8/27/2014Enjoyed a great lunch and wonderful service. Being seated at a table in the Attrim allow us to enjoy a leisurely lunch without all the luncheon crowd notice. It was so peaceful and relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Service for Large GroupMunecaDined on 8/26/2014Maggiano's was very accommodating for my party of 10. Servers were very attentive and polite. And of course, the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Linquini Di MeralmadisonDined on 8/24/2014The best value in the world, universe. I had it with oil, garlic, and butter sauce. The seafood was fresh and a plenty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horribleDateFoodieDined on 8/23/2014This was the worst service I have experienced, the waiter was inattentive and slow. The food was just okay. No plans to return or recommend.
- Good dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We were celebrating a birthday and the waiter (Richard) allowed us to feel like we were dining instead of being rushed through our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patient with our children4managerDined on 8/23/2014Five adults, a toddler and an infant can be a handful to serve and our waiter was very patient and helpful! We chose to have the family style classic which came with three great starters, good entrees and delicious dessert. The lemon cookies were a fantastic surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - As UsualCharlieDined on 8/23/2014We stopped by Maggiano's Tysons Corner for a late lunch. I asked for a low-sodium meal. The Chef came to the table, discussed some options, and we selected a lower sodium Alfredo. It was delicious and we got seconds to take home. They were almost as good the next day. I go to Maggiano's whenever I can, but I don't have one near me, so it's not as often as I'd like.Special Features:
- Food and service were very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014I've been to maggianos many times and am never disappointed. Food and service were very good! Family style eating is the way to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014Consistent menu items and service was very courteous and efficient.Special Features:
- Business LunchNoVADinerDined on 8/19/2014I had a great business lunch here on 8/12/14. The food was delicious and the menu is broad enough to suit many tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy, Efficient StaffKeepingItRealDined on 8/17/2014The staff was very friendly and hard-working. They seemed to enjoy doing their jobs and did their jobs well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeGordonDined on 8/16/2014Service is great and food is enough for two. Call ahead is the best way for a table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just as good a decade laterStewart8834Dined on 8/16/2014My husband took me to Maggianos on our first date when i visited him in DC almost 12 years ago and I completely loved it then. I finally decided as a surpise date we would go back again and was not dissapointed the second time around. We made a reservation,which for a Sat night was a good idea and we were seated on time. Our waiter was kind and timely, but did not overly visit. We had the same meals we had the first time we came and they were just as delish. And after our waiter found out it was our 10 year anniversary we were surprised with dessert and wine which we thought was very thoughtful. Great place highly recomend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent except for wait timecp123Dined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's is always a good restaurant to go to that will make everyone happy. My only complaint was that despite having a reservation, I had to wait 15-20 minutes to be seated. This obviously defeats the purpose of having a reservation. Aside from that, the food was good and the waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Foodemmaus81Dined on 8/16/2014We went with a group of 8 and enjoyed a delicious meal. The restaurant is quite full and therefore a bit noisy. We highly recommend the Lasagna and Chicken Parmesan.Special Features:
- vistfrvavisitfrVaDined on 8/16/2014The food was good, as always, but there was not enough wait staff to handle the number of people in our dining room. I wanted to order a second glass of wine when my dinner came, and not only did they not ask, but when he finally came to check on us and I asked for one, it took almost 10 minutes to get it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reverse racism?NomNomDined on 8/16/2014The waiter we had was very disconnected and almost unfriendly. The table next to ours had customers of a closer ethnicity to his. He was all smiles with them. Very noticeable.Special Features:
- Not impressedlovesweetsDined on 8/15/2014Our waiter was rude and said some cringe worthy comments. The crab cakes for 14 dollars tasted cheap and barely had any crab. The only thing that tasted good was our drinks.Special Features:
- Very Pleased with Lunch and ServiceTryNewRestaurantsDined on 8/15/2014All my friends who have dined at Maggiano's told me how impressed the were with everything. I was no sorry that I finally had the chance to try Maggiano's. I will return soon to try another item on the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wasnt my best visitSharbattleDavenportDined on 8/12/2014I always like to have a specific waiter because my food comes out quick, food.... and he knows our favorite. He makes sure we don't want for nothing. This tune he had to leave early...and we were there an hour and a half before we even got out entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing to rave aboutfeedmeDined on 8/12/2014We took friends there to show our appreciation for recent kindnesess they'd shown our family. We did the "chef's choice" family style all-you-can-eat. The tomato caprese was delicious as was their cheesecake. The waiter recommended the Linguini di Mare which did not taste fresh, in fact none of the seafood items tasted very good, the chocolate zucotto cake was also average. When paying those prices we definitely expected higher quality and better taste. I regret not telling them what we thought of a few dishes, they probably would've let us try something else. We had a lot of fun, though!
- Had 30th bday party here.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Food was great as always, they had no problem with special requests & let our group of 10 order off the reg menu after nobody could agree on the family style menu. Was 184$ for us with 3 beers & 2appetizers ( entrees for all). Also, they let us bring our own cake no extrA charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & Value!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014excellent comfort Italian home cooking -- can't beat location/food and value.Special Features: