Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
2001 International Drive
Tyson's Galleria II
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7033569000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday 11:00am - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Manny Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Get Maggiano’s great food and old world atmosphere delivered right to the door of your home or business. With Maggiano’s delivery service you can enjoy an authentic Italian meal almost anywhere. Call to speak with our Delivery specialist to place your order. * Minimum order value for delivery is $125 within the delivery area. Delivery fee of $20 or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added
- Entertainment: Whether you’re looking to grab a drink after work or discover a new favorite wine, stop by Maggiano’s Little Italy to try our beverage menu. With over 40 wines by the glass, Italian Red & White Sangria by the pitcher, and our new $3-$6 from 3-6pm Premium Happy Hour, we’re sure you’ll find something you will love!
A word from Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner
Welcome to Maggiano's in Tyson's Galleria. We are located off of the Beltway near the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Washington Monument and Wolf Trap. Maggiano's dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, graduation, or important client meeting. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including a fabulous Happy Hour. Look for exciting future events including an extravagant wine dinner. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Maggiano's - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
367 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (234)special occasion (187)great for lunch (107)kid-friendly (106)fit for foodies (78)romantic (73)neighborhood gem (59)great for brunch (39)notable wine list (34)hot spot (31)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Haven't Been in a while!PES04Dined on 9/28/2014Tried late Sunday afternoon because this place is always crowded when we decide to go there. Easy to get in, service excellent and food was very good. Like the Classics, buy one take one home!Special Features:
- Lighter version menuOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Tasted 2 of lighter version menu items - chicken; shrimp - and enjoyed both very much. Appreciate having tasty lower calorie selection & encourage them to develop more options. A fruit dessert selection would be a nice addition.Special Features:
- barbaraDined on 9/27/2014Wonderful food and service every time! We keep coming back for their pastas. We eat one entree there and take one entree home. Love it!!Special Features:
- Ignored with poor serviceMavenDined on 9/26/2014Ordered chicken parmigiana asked that sauce on pasta side be brought separate . The main meal ( chicken) was brought without sauce ) NOT chicken parm !! My family had been served and I had to wait to try to get the waiters attention. Finally he said "sorry I thought since you didn't want the sauce on top of the pasta MAYBE you didn't want it on the chicken". He also did not bring the side sauce for pasta with the meal when served!, Too late to send it back as my family was more than 1/2 way through their meals. He did eventually bring sauce for the pasta. I did not eat the meal . Worst experience at a Maggiamos ever and I have dined in Boca raton Florida abd columbia maryland with good food and attentive service . Won't return to Maggianos
- Consistencyhak3VIPDined on 9/26/2014Another positive dining experience with large portions, moderate pricing and very friendly service. Missing the chicken with pine nuts and linguine-my all time favorite pasta dish here.Special Features:
- Credit CreditOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014The waitress did not return our credit card. When we noticed and called later we did not get an apology and they acted like we left it or something like it wasn't their fault.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our mealloulindyDined on 9/20/2014Maggiano's has something on the menu for everyone, and the servings are very generous. The Rigatoni "D" is delicious, and everyone enjoyed their food. The service was also very good. Our only complaint was that it was a bit noisy and cramped where we had to sit, and we had to wait a while to be seated even though we had a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor hostess serviceRLB80Dined on 9/20/2014We arrived at 5:15 for our 5:30 reservation, with two small children. Upon checking in, the hostess told us a table would be ready in about 5 minutes and told us to wait to the side. I asked about getting a pager and she said we didn't need one, she'd call our name. We stood right to the side of her... for about 30 minutes! When I approached her to ask about the status of our table, she said we were paged multiple times and placed the blame on us. Impossible since she deliberately did not give us a pager and we were standing practically in front of her. With two small kids, that kind of wait is not ideal, especially since that is why we make reservations in the first place, to avoid a wait.Special Features:
- Abundance of great food!GoSkinsAndYankeesDined on 9/20/2014We had a great dinner last night at Maggiano's. The pasta was delicious, and it's the only restaurant I know of that gives you a free second pasta dish of your choice to go. I got out of cooking again tonight!Special Features:
- Tasty and plentifulSapphireSkiesDined on 9/20/2014We both ordered the Linguine de Mare, substituting the Fra Diavolo sauce for the spicy lobster tomato broth, and loved it, especially the plump shrimp. The serving was huge, so I was able to turn mine into two more dinners. The desserts were also excellent. I tried the current special, brownie bites with a side dish of vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and a balsamic drizzle that added an interesting tang. He thought the mini apple crostada was just right. We're really looking forward to the opening of the Springfield, VA restaurant in October, closer to our home.Special Features:
- SteveDined on 9/19/2014Met a business associate for lunch. Seating was rapid, service excellent and the food was great. I ate the Chicken Caprese, which the waiter said was a new offering, and loved it. Thanks for the recommendation.Special Features:
- SharecompanyDined on 9/17/2014Reservation online was easy. Restaurant was not busy, had pick of tables. Had three different people waiting on our table. Service was poor-fair. Had to ask for pepper three times before it was brought to the table, and by that time we were nearly done with our meal. Asked for more bread instead of having basket replenished. Waiter took receipt folder before we were ready to leave the table. Server did not remember to bring my guest her take away order--we remembered as we were walking out the door, returned to look for server to ask for take away order. Despite the fact that restaurant was not busy and there appeared to be enough wait staff, service was very poor. Chicken was dry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKProfDrGDined on 9/14/2014The food was OK. I had the Chicken Francese and I would not order it again. Everything was slow - VERY slow.Special Features:
- Reliably good!Jade618Dined on 9/14/2014My go-to place for eggplant parm. The kids love all the pastas, esp fettuccini Alfredo. Impeccable, outstanding service. Highly recommend for casual dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, lousy reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We love Maggiano's, and will continue to come back, but their adherence to reservation times is horrible. Plan to make your reservations for a time at least 20 minutes prior to the time you'd actually like to be seatedSpecial Features:
- Awesome ServiceJenTVIPDined on 9/13/2014We had such a great waitress. She was spot on. I would even ask for her again. We had such a large group of people. Food was great. Drinks were good. We had a great time.Special Features:
- great service but forgot...mchkDined on 9/13/2014the server was AMAZING. it was very unfortunate that they forgot my parents' celebration. i called them 3 times before i walked in to make sure they knew this was a special occasion. I had to go to the waiter and remind him at the end of dinner and he made up for it with a bottle of bubble blood orange drink for the table. great evening, awesome food!Special Features:
- Not great for couplesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Our waitress started off as enthusiastic, and rattled off the more expensive items on the menu, saying (of course) that the most expensive was "Her Favorite." As if we haven't heard that thousands of times before. We were seated close to the reception stand and tucked away in the back, but hoped for good service. A large party moved in close to us, and we were all but ignored. We had asked for a side plate for the salad we were sharing, and she forgot that as well. We showed our displeasure in the tip. Very disappointing place for couples.
- LOT'S of FoodTJSwanDined on 9/13/2014I haven't been to Maggiano's in years, so I forgot how much food they give you! Because I am a vegetarian, what I could eat was limited, but I was able to add vegetables to my pasta. My friend's eggplant parmesan was fantastic (and I don't even like eggplant that much!), and we got extra servings to take home. I will be eating for days with all the food I brought home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MAGGIANOS LITTLE ITALYFathertimeDined on 9/11/2014A delicious meal, server by a delightful waitress named Diana. The only nick in the experience was a very loud, alcohol fueled, group near us that made it nearly impossible to hear ourselves. Not the direct fault of Maggianos. We will be back.Special Features:
- two out of three orders is not goodeastcoasterDined on 9/11/2014The kitchen left off one of the three orders we made for our group. by the time the third person got her order the other two were finished-we had to go ahead as our meals were cooling fast. the server didn't check the orders either. the waiter reordered the meal but the new order evidently had to get into the queue without any priority.Special Features:
- My dining experienceLove2eatDined on 9/6/2014Host and manager were great checking us in. Server was slow with services. Took an hour for my party to get water refill. I had to ask multiple times to get my soda glass refilled. We chose family style dinner. Waited over 30 min for our appetizers to come out. We asked for seconds on appetizers and crab cakes took over 30 min. Mussels never came out. Finally our entrees came out. Food was definitely great. Trying to order refills was the worst experience. I'm from Richmond VA and usually dine in Maggianos at Short Pump Mall. Never had issues reordering down there. I guess it depends on the server you get. Overall experience at Tysons Maggianos was poor. From the time we were seated and the time we left took over 3 hours for a party 4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will go again!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014On a Saturday evening, the place is crowded. We made our reservation early and only waited about 5 minutes to get seated. The food is outstanding and the vibe is very nice. The wine selection is great as well. We will be going again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!!!DrJMunDined on 9/3/2014I took my wife here for her birthday. We had gone there over Christmas last year and she loved it. This week's experience only served to reinforce that. The service was excellent as was the food. The waiter that attended to us was very helpful. I'm certainly looking forward to going there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice DinnerlizzykDined on 9/3/2014Took work colleagues and our meal was very good. The atmosphere allowed conversation and my event was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TX gal now in MDTXgalnowinMDDined on 8/30/2014Disappointment after disappointment. My reservation was for 7:45 pm for a party of 3. We had arrived at approximately 7:35 pm. We were told that our table would be ready soon. It was nearly 8:00 pm by the time we were seated. The tables are too close. We felt sardines. Beverages were slow to arrive and be replenished. Entrees were tasteless. Caesar salad was warm and it seems to have iceberg lettuce mixed with romanine. All food selected were basically awful. The strawberry pie looked delicious, however, turns out being horrible. The waiter was intrusive as to why I wanted gluten-free pasta. It isn't any of his business. BTW, that pasta was horrid. Overall, we did not enjoy our dining experience and we will not return.Special Features:
- Very Poor ExperienceDnA05Dined on 8/29/2014Had a party of 6, got placed in a booth towards the back of the restaurant even though there were plenty of other tables available. Waiters passed hot food and plates over those of us sitting on the open end of the table. Food was also VERY subpar, everyone in the group was very disappointed and unsatisfied.
- Great ServiceTonyaDined on 8/29/2014Jackie our waitress was the best. Very informative about the menu and made great suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's TysonsPR22030Dined on 8/27/2014Mussels were excellent! Crab Cake not good - Avoid. Linguini with clam sauce loaded with chunks of garlic - Avoid! Chicken Parm - not as good as it used to be. I will not be going back - ever.Special Features:
- Great lunch for 6 in the AttrimOldPartnersClubDined on 8/27/2014Enjoyed a great lunch and wonderful service. Being seated at a table in the Attrim allow us to enjoy a leisurely lunch without all the luncheon crowd notice. It was so peaceful and relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Service for Large GroupMunecaDined on 8/26/2014Maggiano's was very accommodating for my party of 10. Servers were very attentive and polite. And of course, the food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Linquini Di MeralmadisonDined on 8/24/2014The best value in the world, universe. I had it with oil, garlic, and butter sauce. The seafood was fresh and a plenty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horribleDateFoodieDined on 8/23/2014This was the worst service I have experienced, the waiter was inattentive and slow. The food was just okay. No plans to return or recommend.
- Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great food and service. Staff works really well with accommodating food allergy requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We were celebrating a birthday and the waiter (Richard) allowed us to feel like we were dining instead of being rushed through our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patient with our children4managerDined on 8/23/2014Five adults, a toddler and an infant can be a handful to serve and our waiter was very patient and helpful! We chose to have the family style classic which came with three great starters, good entrees and delicious dessert. The lemon cookies were a fantastic surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - As UsualCharlieDined on 8/23/2014We stopped by Maggiano's Tysons Corner for a late lunch. I asked for a low-sodium meal. The Chef came to the table, discussed some options, and we selected a lower sodium Alfredo. It was delicious and we got seconds to take home. They were almost as good the next day. I go to Maggiano's whenever I can, but I don't have one near me, so it's not as often as I'd like.Special Features:
- Food and service were very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014I've been to maggianos many times and am never disappointed. Food and service were very good! Family style eating is the way to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/22/2014Consistent menu items and service was very courteous and efficient.Special Features:
- Business LunchNoVADinerDined on 8/19/2014I had a great business lunch here on 8/12/14. The food was delicious and the menu is broad enough to suit many tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.