Maggiano's - Troy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Troy
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (248) 205-1060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Erik Andresen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 248-205-1070 to schedule your delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Troy
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Troy, MI. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Troy - Best Restaurants in Troy ›
Maggiano's - Troy reviews from OpenTable diners
283 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (194)good for groups (193)fit for foodies (98)romantic (96)kid-friendly (79)great for lunch (74)neighborhood gem (65)notable wine list (50)hot spot (31)great for brunch (22)vibrant bar scene (18)late-night find (12)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Amazing food and pricesJasJDined on 11/23/2014Excellent quality given the solid prices, Have been here a dozen times and tried so many dishes, never let down. And this is coming from a person who travels to New York and Las Vegas often. This place is the up there with the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentsadieDined on 11/22/2014Me and my boyfriend dined here for the first time. It was a very lovely restaurant with great ambiance and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out standing experienceStevenC1985Dined on 11/22/2014This was simply an outstanding experience. The service was fast, efficient and friendly, the food was great. I have a seafood allergy, and they reminded me of it, by asking, and made accommodations to ensure I was safely fed. My wife also thoroughly enjoyed her food and the experience. I frequent this restaurant and so far I've never been let down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Normally a good experienceAw816Dined on 11/21/2014I have been to this restaurant on multiple occasions, however this last visit was very disappointing. Our server was fantastic and very sweet but we felt very rushed. Apparently they had a large group coming in and needed our table to accommodate the group. I would have expected them to ask us if we wanted to move but instead the busers continued to ask us if they could clear our table while we were still eating. We weren't done sharing our dessert for five minutes and they were on us to clear the table and leave. It wasn't like we were lingering or had been there talking for an hour. I wasn't impressed, especially since I have eaten there so many times previously. Very disappointing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Food was great and timely as we were on a schedule to get to a concert. Waitress was fabulous and very proactive about meeting our needs to be served fairly quickly. Great night! Will definitely go back when we are shopping at Somerset for the holidays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server ruined the experienceLHXmomDined on 11/9/2014I love Maggiano's, so I took my mother there for her birthday. The food was fine, but the server came across as rude and grumpy. I always keep in mind that everyone has a bad day, but seriously he basically plopped the bill on the table and ran away. Rarely any eye contact was made and when we left, he saw and didn't say anything. Most servers say thank you for coming and say goodbye. It ruined our experience there. This is the first time I've received "bad" service and the manager did discount our meal...we still left a 20% tip off the original total though. I know servers do not make a ton of hourly wage, all the more reason to be a little kinder to the guests though! Again, maybe it was just a bad day, but I was still disappointed.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014I've been here before so I decided to bring a friend. They enjoyed it! They are going to do the same. Thank you, I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Food LoverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014I love Maggiano's, the food is great, the atmosphere is great, everything about it says wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will return again and againgreat4food4funDined on 11/9/2014A fun experience with great food (and great selections). Super service and no rushing! Loved the new Light Fare - ziti!Special Features:
- OnTheFenceDined on 11/8/2014The food was good and the deals were great. However, the waitress was awful. Our drinks took 20 minutes after we ordered them to get them. We had several questions about the menu that she did not have answers too and it was clear there were some issues with the food all coming out in time. One if the dishes had clearly been sitting longer then the others as it came out over cooked and dry.
- BEST ITALIAN FOODGAHANDined on 11/8/2014NOT ONLY WE WERE FULL BUT WE HAVE FOR 2 DAYS DINNER LEFTOVERSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good; Service was just OKGNO20Dined on 11/8/2014The food is always pretty good here. I had the butternut squash ravioli and he had the lasagna. We both were able to pick a pasta to bring home. We have experienced this before. If you go in with a coupon AND only drink water (I have not had a drink in 13 years) the level of service goes down. Not once were our water glasses refilled. Took forever for the bread to arrive. There was a waiter and an 'assistant'. I think the assistant was more attentive. We will go back but will make a comment about the service next time.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGSMILEDined on 11/8/2014WE WERE CELEBRATING A BIRTHDAY WITH THE FAMILY!!! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED OUR WAITRESS!!! SHE WAS DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE THAT CAME TO OUR TABLE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN NICER TO US!!!!! THANKS FOR A DELIGHTFUL DINNER WITH OUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Lunch was wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014All the food was delicious. Our server, Tanisha, was excellent. She was helpful with the menu and catered to our every need. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Inviting atmosphere and great foodMkyonm651Dined on 11/7/2014The food and service was great and the overall feel is very boisterous yet still inviting. I much prefer the booths to being at a table as it makes for a cozier more romantic feeling. I've eaten there multiple times and have yet to try anything I didn't like. It can be kind of noisy but to me that just makes it feel more authentic, like going to the Copa Cabana or something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualKobeDined on 11/7/2014Jon our waiter has worked there for approximately 7 years. He is so energetic and into his job. I hope we have him all the time. Great night!Special Features:
- Maggiano'sAnnieDined on 11/7/2014Always a good value for your dollar. Our waitress was very capable and friendly. Be aware that this is not a quiet restaurant, holds lots of people and big groups that are coming and going all the time. Always very busy at prime time. Suggest making reservations thru open table when planning on going.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencegr8nightDined on 11/6/2014My friend and I had an excellent experience. our server was very wonderful ... took care of us The wait for our food was a little long but both her and her manager handled it excellent. we really enjoyed our time and we will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableFoxlake81Dined on 11/2/2014The rigatoni d and chicken piccata (lighter side) were quite delicious. We had a reservation and got right in. The only down side was being seated next to the hostess stand for my wife's bitthday, not as romantic as it could have been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- details are important!sskasiaDined on 11/1/2014Don't Be mistaken thinking that reservation will guarantee you nicer table or booth. I got the unforgettable chance to celebrate my birthday sitting 2 feet from constantly opening kitchen door. The noise bright light and unspecified odor coming out from their kitchen killed all good vibes and made me regret my decision. Food is made on request and takes it forever... only reason I will give another shot is that food was delicious...! or maybe I was just hungry..lolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatmangionionsDined on 11/1/2014you guys honored my request for the onion rings ....my favorite. thanks and double thanks.Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014The food was outstanding as usual. I love the buy one meal and take one home courtesy of the chef deal. It's a big hit with our family. I always look forward to dining at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional dinning experiencemarcgoblue1Dined on 11/1/2014As a diner who needs toeat gluetin free, Maggiano's provides a the perfect dining experience. It is so appreciated that the staff is willing to explain the options available and make suggestion to enhance the meals available. I'm never disappointed and return often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place, great food and serviceBrianDined on 10/30/2014Maggiano's is our go to place, the atmosphere, food and service are all outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the Two of Us...VinceJaniceDined on 10/29/2014My overall rating was a little short of OUTSTANDING due to our table for two. Our previous visit saw us in a booth and was quite comfortable and roomy, especially for the table service. Maggiano's serves several plates with their meals, but the small table was a little difficult to maneuver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful birthday celebrationChiantiDined on 10/28/2014Your restaurant is my mom's favorite and her choice for her 94th birthday celebration. As usual the service and food were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014We have been here many times before. The food and service have always been excellent.Special Features:
- Dining experience1forfoodDined on 10/24/2014This was 3rd visit and each time the food & service was excellent. Rebecca was outstanding. She was pleasant, efficient & attentive like all the staff we've encountered on our previous visits. Good food, great service made for an enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerElvis2Dined on 10/20/2014We booked on the day we wanted a table. Everything was ready for us upon arrival. We really appreciated getting a table with a wall behind us......our booth was private and perfect for us. I am hearing impaired and the wall helps to block out background noise. Much better than last year's table! Our waitress Whitney was great. She was pleasant, we received excellent service, snd the best food....all in all a wonderful anniversary dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My FavoriteCherylDined on 10/19/2014Love love love Maggiano's. This visit I tried the Lighter Take versions and they were just as delicious. Actually I preferred the Lighter Take Fettuccine Alfredo with the asparagus and chicken. Keep up the good work and awesome food. Also, the wait staff are exceptional as usual. Matthew was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't Suggest This PlacesuchafoodieDined on 10/18/2014The service was terrible. The food is pretty good though but the staff take away horribly from the restaurant. I was beyond disappointed for many reasons. I wouldn't suggest this place unfortunately because my experience was horrible which completely messed up my night and outing.Special Features:
- EXCELLENTMELLIMELDined on 10/18/2014THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THE WAIT WAS 35 MINUTES EVEN WITH A RESERVATION...HATED THAT PART. BUT, THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningRicoDined on 10/18/2014Had a very romantic dinner for Sweetest Day. The Filet was prepared just as I asked, the waiter was very polite and the seats we had we optimal for people watching!! The setting is well lit but still romantic. The Zuccotto cake desert was amazing. Super chocolatey!!Special Features:
- Sweetest DayLovelifeDined on 10/18/2014We made reservations to celebrate sweetest day. My hubbie loves Maggiano's. We actually arrived a little bit late, our reservations were @ 8pm, but we called ahead to let them know we were running behind. Once we arrived it was quite packed and I was pleasantly surprised when they seated us almost immediately. The service was wonderful and we had a good evening.Special Features:
- Had to wait to be seatedNoabelleDined on 10/18/2014I had a reservation and still had to wait ten minutes to be seated. They say us in the front dining area which I did not like. They should have more two people tables in the back. The food was great though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerDinnerForTwoDined on 10/18/2014We made a dinner reservation and arrived a few minutes late due to traffic but we were seated immediately. The food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedbranaDined on 10/18/2014Maggiano's our usual special restaurant. Sweetest Day nightmare, our usual great service, great food restaurant was awful we had a 5:15reservation and front desk was rude, service was poor and manager walked by said how is everything didn't wait for us to even answer and he was off! Totally unlike any Maggiano's I have ever been to. Hope this was an exception not what is has turned to,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New LoveNew2LoveDined on 10/18/2014This was a memorable date night. Great food, company and atmosphere. We laughed and ate so much, what a truly rewarding evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love those pasta dishes!MichiganRunnerDined on 10/17/2014Excellent food, great value and friendly service. Those 2-for-1 pasta specials are fantastic!Special Features:
- Authentic italianOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Just like mama made it. The new low calorie menu is a great optionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.