Maggiano's - Troy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Troy
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2482051060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Erik Andresen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 248-205-1070 to schedule your delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Troy
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Troy, MI. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Troy - Best Restaurants in Troy ›
Maggiano's - Troy reviews from OpenTable diners
274 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (205)good for groups (174)great for lunch (96)kid-friendly (90)romantic (83)fit for foodies (73)neighborhood gem (67)notable wine list (54)great for brunch (41)hot spot (33)late-night find (14)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (10)great for outdoor dining (7)Show More
- Very solidNYcouplewithchildVIPDined on 8/30/2014The drinks and pasta were excellent. The fact that you take extra pasta home as remarkable. Waiter was nice and efficient and we were done fast, but not too fast.Special Features:
- fun with great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014We always have such a great time at Maggiano's. The food is always wonderful. And we took enough home for the next day too. Our services was great. The drinks were good. Would highly reccommend people to grab a group of friends and go have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014We have been eating at Maggiano's since they opened 10 years ago. Not one time have we ever had a problem with the food or the service. The menu has so much variety from pasta to seafood, the Salmon Oscar is the best salmon dish I've ever had. The desserts are worth every calorie, especially the tiramisu. We have taken many friends and family there and have all been pleased and we will continue to dine there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick & DeliciousSwerveDined on 8/27/2014Work a few buildings down and walk over for lunch, which was served quickly and the meal I had was the Sausage Flatbread Pizza! It was delicious and was back to work in and hour even though it was probably the busiest lunch hourSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccommodatinggolfcrazyDined on 8/24/2014Not only was the food great (I had the mushroom ravioli and it was delicious), I appreciated how accommodating they were to my special request when I made my reservation. I explained that my father has to use a walker, so a table with as short a walk as possible would be helpful if possible. There were 7 of us dining, and we were at the very first table past the hostess station. Easy walk for Dad, and very much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Olive Garden- We're lost to you!FunctionalFamilyDined on 8/24/2014For our family gathering and first-time visit, Maggiano's was a home run decision. Everyone was more than satisfied with their entrée choice, and the wait staff was very helpful and attentive. Made reservation online, staff accommodated my seating request regarding family members with hearing loss. We'll definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food & ServiceDetroiter1Dined on 8/23/2014The food and service were both really good (albeit a bit pricey)! The only downside is they have some tables right by the kitchen (which I always seem to get placed at), where the noise and heat are high. It would be nice if they installed some barrier between the tables and kitchen doors. Oh well, I'd still come back (one or two times per year kind of place).Special Features:
- Business LunchPeteDined on 8/19/2014Purpose was a business lunch wherein there was a need for a serious quiet discussion. Perfect setting. We were given the quiet table requested and service was great but not intrusive. My colleague, who had not been to Maggiano's before, said he intended to use the restaurant for future meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELIGHTFULSUPERDADDined on 8/17/2014BRING YOUR APPETITE. PORTIONS ARE VERY GENEROUS, FOOD IS FLAVORED EXTREMELY WELL AND HOME-MADE PASTA IS VERY NICE. THEY HAVE SOME ITEMS ON THE MENU THAT ARE ECONOMICAL AND THE CLASSICS ARE BUY ONE TAKE ONE HOME. THIS RESTAURANT'S FOOD MAKES COMPETITORS LIKE OLIVE GARDEN LOOK SO BAD, THAT ITS REALLY HARD TO COMPARE THE TWO. THE ONLY LACK IS A GREAT MINESTRONS SOUP.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent date night dinnerSerathDined on 8/17/2014My wife and I come here every year to commemorate our first date which was at the same restaurant. Dinner was excellent but it took a rather long time for our entrees to come out. Our waiter did stop by the table and tell us he wasn't sure why it was taking so long and that he'd look into it. Not sure if that helped but it was nice that he looked into it. The noise level was on the higher end but it was a busy night so that's normal. Overall a great date night and we will of course be back.Special Features:
- Great Place!Afo32Dined on 8/17/2014Great food and great staff- very accommodating with food allergies!Special Features:
- Best placeLuv2dineDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's is the best place to eat for Italian. Great atmosphere! Enjoying drink and take your timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BHdinersDined on 8/15/2014We always enjoy our meals here! I try to remember to book a reservation early in the week.Special Features:
- my first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Service was great, food was great. Would definitely come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank You LunchLoisDined on 8/12/2014Took 4 of my staff members as a thank you lunch for an event they planned and helped w/. I believe we had a new wait staff, but we waited too long to order drinks, too long to order food and then it took 45 for food to come out. Ended up being more stressful than it was worth.
- Great food!LauraleeDined on 8/9/2014I liked everything about this restaurant. The service is quick and efficient, the food is fantastic. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was oksmt30Dined on 8/9/2014We went with our kids for our 20th wedding anvisary. It was ok. We went several years ago and it was much better. Wasn't worh the money.Special Features:
- They forgot us...DessertlessDined on 8/7/2014We had dinner for two and they only gave us one dessert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family gathering placeAngieDDined on 8/6/2014The food was very good and they offer a nice selection of different pastas, seafood and chicken dishes. The extra pasta to-go is a nice promotion that this restaurant offers, as part of their pasta special!Special Features:
- Great bonding experienceGroupof6Dined on 8/6/2014The staff at Maggiano's Troy were outstanding in accomodating a group of 6 being early. We ordered from the family style menu which was more restrictive, but had what we wanted. The portions were large and replenished. The quality was excellent and met most of our tastes. As expected the Italian tossed salad was amazing, the 4 cheese ravioli wonderful, and the gnocchi with Italian sausage incredible. I didn't care for the Rigatoni D, but the rest of the group loved it. The calimari was done appropriately, as was the chicken parmesan. The artichoke and spinach dip was a little soupy but covered the toasts and tasted great. The apple crostada was excellent, but everyone was surprised with the fried pound cake and bananas - we went bananas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Tasting Italian Food in town!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014My family and I love the food and service we receive at your restaurant. Everything we have ever ordered has been great! We have dined with you for two birthdays and my 20th wedding anniversary this year and every time your wait staff has treated us amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FavoriteMichaelODined on 8/3/2014Maggiano's is the go-to place for my family, and we're Italian, so that should tell you something. We judge an Italian restaurant by the sauce, and Maggiano's is pretty darn good. The dinner for two is a great value and you can't beat the bogo deal on the classic pastas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner12annvDined on 8/2/2014Great place for our anniversary dinner! The food was excellent and so was the service. The only thing I didn't like was that it was extremely loud for some reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- open tableJotheitalinDined on 8/2/2014Love the restaurant. Great server. She always was smiling. Very helpful with the wine list. Will be back soon, with a group of family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DollyDined on 8/2/2014Maggianos has always been a favorite spot of my mine for dinner if not my most favorite. Food was very good as usual, however waitress had a very large table next to us and we had to ask for everything. I think the wait staff was not adequate enough and should have had more people. We also did not get our food at the same time. Kind of disappointing - but please bear in mind that the waitress was trying her hardest, however seemed overwhelmed. Kind of disappointing for a Birthday dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Had a really great time. Food was amazing. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousumumgoodDined on 8/1/2014I have been a Maggiano's fan for years but this was my wifes first trip. As expectied the serivce was wonderful and food was delicious. My only "complaint" was that we had a 6:45 resevation and still waited 30 min for a table. A 30 min wait is acceptable if walking in with no reservation but highly unacceptable with one.Special Features:
- Special SpotCeceDined on 8/1/2014We had a little celebrating to do and this was the spot. Great food, great service and a chance to unwind and revel in our success. Just a super place to be for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above AverageFredDined on 7/30/2014Maggiano's has a strong presence across the US, meaning when you're out traveling you can enjoy their menu items. Their menu does offer more interesting choices than other "big box" restaurants at appropriate prices.Special Features:
- Outstanding!Delightful28Dined on 7/28/2014The service, food, and atmosphere was a FIVE STAR experience and we'll be back....again! Our family truly enjoys this restaurant and recommends it to everyone who loves Italian food! DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- Atypically PoorJeffCDined on 7/26/2014In a nutshell, our experience was very poor (which is not usually the case). Our waitress delivered part of our table's food; one full meal, and two partial meals). After 6 minutes, we addressed the manger to rectify the problem and the rest of our food was delivered one meal at a time. When food was delivered it was luke warm. From the time the first meal was delivered until the last it was a total of 21 minutes (over 50 minutes after oredering. Funnily enough, the meal that took the longest was Spaghetti and Meatballs (an Italian restaurant staple). While mangement did aplogize, the waitress disappeared and didn't even check to see if we needed anything or to ask how the meals were.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Visited the local Maggiano's (Troy, MI) Saturday evening. While the restaurant was crowded the opentable reservation was great! Food is never an issue at Maggiano's, but sometimes when the restaurant is crowded the service can be somewhat erratic. Our waiter John was cordial and offered suggestions on the best items to choose from the Chef's Choice Family Dinner. John is a great ambassador for the Maggiano's brand. We do look forward to visiting Maggiano's soon.Special Features:
- Food great, loud and crowded.UpnorthDined on 7/26/2014This restaurant was filled to the brim by 6 o'clock on a Saturday night. The two of us were seated in a small table in the far back corner near the fire escape. Next to us was a table that was having a grandmother's birthday celebration with three loud kids of various small size there. The kids were loud and took away any ambience at the restaurant may have had. What I thought would be a romantic dinner with my wife turned out to be a couple hours in a preschool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So in loveFoodiefamilyof4Dined on 7/25/2014We (family of 4) went and ordered family style! What a great choice. Everything was top notch. The food, the service and the wine list. We will be back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gokce & Hilmi GULSOYMAGGIREVDined on 7/24/2014We are,father and son,addict of Maggianos, considering its food list, high service quality, friendly-warm atmosphere and ambience.We have celebrated all important events at Maggianos in Boston, Chicago and Troy brunches,all of them were excellent considering food and service,and they are all managed good. Last time I left a comment (since 10 years) about salt content of foods. Please pay attention about this issue, because your faithfull customers, like me, are getting older and older and probably most of them are suffering from high blood tension. I also kindly request to deliver a`Maggiano`s Loyalty Card`that makes your faithfull customers special, why not?Thank you for delicious foods and high quality service. Hilmi & Gokce GULSOYSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014Service was fair, we didn't order a big meal....just flatbreads, soups and salad. We came in for something light. You could tell the server wasn't very attentive due to the fact that we didn't order a full dinner. Never came back to see how everything was or to refill our water. Disappointing.....the menu item ordered by a guest should never affect attentive service.Special Features:
- Excellent as AlwaysExcellentDined on 7/21/2014Maggiano's has worked to develop consistency in meeting the expectations of both casual and business diners for excellent food and ambience at each of their locations nationwide. The Troy, MI restaurant was no exception. Dinner with my five senior staff members was unanimously agreed upon to be excellent. We were provided a corner table where we were able to have a good discussion regarding our business. Servers were attentive yet not intrusive - well trained. Although the restaurant was very busy (on a Monday night!) we did not feel rushed, service was timely, and though a mix of family and business clients dining at Maggiano's for varied reasons all appeared to be very well accomodated.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2014Our dinner was excellent - first time for 4 of 6 -- they said they would definitely will return.Special Features:
- DinnerlovemaggianosDined on 7/19/2014Calamari dish was wonderful and entrees were as good as advertised by waiter.Special Features:
- Our first visit was wonderfulzxcvbn02Dined on 7/19/2014The look, feel and atmosphere were very welcoming and pleasing to the eye. Our server Kristin was very pleasant, efficient and professional. Your special of ordering one meal to eat there and another meal to take home is a genius promotional idea. I ordered the Lasagna and it was just the right temperature with the right amount of tomato marinara meat sauce. It was absolutely delicious. The other couple ordered your Rigatoni. I tasted some of my wife's and I thought the cream sauce was delicious. The other couple each took home your delicious Lasagna. I had chocolate cake for desert. It was amazing. I was surprised as it had moose or pudding or something in it in three separate layers that had a Kahlua taste, which I enjoy, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.