Maggiano's - Troy
2089 W. Big Beaver Road
Troy, MI 48084Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Troy
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2482051060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Erik Andresen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 248-205-1070 to schedule your delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Troy
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Troy, MI. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Troy - Best Restaurants in Troy ›
Maggiano's - Troy reviews from OpenTable diners
276 reviews since May 18, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (194)good for groups (173)great for lunch (92)kid-friendly (83)fit for foodies (83)romantic (82)neighborhood gem (72)notable wine list (52)great for brunch (31)hot spot (31)vibrant bar scene (15)late-night find (13)scenic view (10)great for outdoor dining (7)Show More
- great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The menu was great, the food was outstanding. Great Menu selections.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Great food and service. We always have a great experience here. Reservations are recomendef on the weekend as they tend to fill up quickly. Tip: try their "lighter" menus options, you won't be sorry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menunatasha694Dined on 9/12/2014The lite menu is great. I had the Chicken Francese and I think it is better than the original. I hope you keep this.Special Features:
- great for date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Perfect atmosphere for a nice evening out. Food was excellent and service was friendly and prompt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always have a great meal!JNKLDined on 9/7/2014We are never disappointed when we eat at Maggiano's! The food is always wonderful, the service great and the take-home dishes awesome!!Special Features:
- Fabulous serviceRojoVIPDined on 9/7/2014The staff is so nice and accommodating . We always enjoy how prompt and good the entire wait staff is.Special Features:
- Maggianos in Troy, MIlaurali321Dined on 9/7/2014Great food, excellent service! We love Maggianos for casual dinner with friends, date night, and celebrating birthdays/anniversaries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDuchessDined on 9/6/2014Quick service, great Italian food and price is very good, plus take home another dinnerSpecial Features:
- Birthday DinnerRachelBVIPDined on 9/5/2014We had a late birthday dinner here and it was wonderful. We tried the coursed family-style meal which was more than enough food for four people. Caprese salad was good, I suggest skipping the calamari (maybe I am just spoiled with fresh calamari). Our server promptly returned with a new appetizer when we voiced our concern over the chewy calamari. Pasta with red clam sauce was a bit too spicy, balsamic salmon was a bit overcooked but tasted good. When dessert came, our server had a candle in it and brought us extra desserts (in addition to the two that came with our meal) to share! Tiramisu was wonderful, chocolate cake was alright.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can You Say Wow, I'm Full!!!shortcutDined on 9/5/2014Great food and lots of it. Our daughter has a cheese alergy and the staff was very accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls nite outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Had a great dinner and food was reasonably priced.. Didn't deel rushed out and got to sit and chat. Will go backSpecial Features:
- Always nice & pleasantDJCLLC1Dined on 9/4/2014Maggiano's is a good place to dine with friends or intimately. The food is always delicious and the atmosphere is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A satisfying Birthday EventDinesOutDined on 9/4/2014Maggiano's provided an excellent combination of features, warm ambiance, great service, and fine food, that, in total equaled an outstanding dining experience for a birthday celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special two for oneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014I'm eating the second dinner today. What a great concept. You could pick the second one to take home at a special price. The 10th anniversary. We went with my brother and his wife. Great company and great food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!ColemanDined on 9/3/2014I love Maggianos especially the Troy, MI location. No other compares.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- urrmedfavurrmedfavDined on 9/3/2014We have been at the restaurant three times. Our first visit...our anniversary and a third with guests from Toronto. Each was very special to us! We are recently moved to Troy and found you to be the place we enjoy for your 'Specials'. We even "Take Out" for those who can't make it. Love your online feedback and coupons.Special Features:
- classySUPERDADDined on 9/2/2014puts olive garden to shame but slightly more expensive. freshness is exceptional as are their dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodABfromtheDDined on 9/1/2014Maggianos is always a great place to dine. The portions are large and the food tastes great! Service is excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodCigiDined on 8/31/2014Good food and they offer some items not found elsewhere. Would like soup or salad included, considering the price of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very solidNYcouplewithchildVIPDined on 8/30/2014The drinks and pasta were excellent. The fact that you take extra pasta home as remarkable. Waiter was nice and efficient and we were done fast, but not too fast.Special Features:
- fun with great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014We always have such a great time at Maggiano's. The food is always wonderful. And we took enough home for the next day too. Our services was great. The drinks were good. Would highly reccommend people to grab a group of friends and go have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/27/2014We have been eating at Maggiano's since they opened 10 years ago. Not one time have we ever had a problem with the food or the service. The menu has so much variety from pasta to seafood, the Salmon Oscar is the best salmon dish I've ever had. The desserts are worth every calorie, especially the tiramisu. We have taken many friends and family there and have all been pleased and we will continue to dine there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick & DeliciousSwerveDined on 8/27/2014Work a few buildings down and walk over for lunch, which was served quickly and the meal I had was the Sausage Flatbread Pizza! It was delicious and was back to work in and hour even though it was probably the busiest lunch hourSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AccommodatinggolfcrazyDined on 8/24/2014Not only was the food great (I had the mushroom ravioli and it was delicious), I appreciated how accommodating they were to my special request when I made my reservation. I explained that my father has to use a walker, so a table with as short a walk as possible would be helpful if possible. There were 7 of us dining, and we were at the very first table past the hostess station. Easy walk for Dad, and very much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Olive Garden- We're lost to you!FunctionalFamilyDined on 8/24/2014For our family gathering and first-time visit, Maggiano's was a home run decision. Everyone was more than satisfied with their entrée choice, and the wait staff was very helpful and attentive. Made reservation online, staff accommodated my seating request regarding family members with hearing loss. We'll definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food & ServiceDetroiter1Dined on 8/23/2014The food and service were both really good (albeit a bit pricey)! The only downside is they have some tables right by the kitchen (which I always seem to get placed at), where the noise and heat are high. It would be nice if they installed some barrier between the tables and kitchen doors. Oh well, I'd still come back (one or two times per year kind of place).Special Features:
- Business LunchPeteDined on 8/19/2014Purpose was a business lunch wherein there was a need for a serious quiet discussion. Perfect setting. We were given the quiet table requested and service was great but not intrusive. My colleague, who had not been to Maggiano's before, said he intended to use the restaurant for future meetings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELIGHTFULSUPERDADDined on 8/17/2014BRING YOUR APPETITE. PORTIONS ARE VERY GENEROUS, FOOD IS FLAVORED EXTREMELY WELL AND HOME-MADE PASTA IS VERY NICE. THEY HAVE SOME ITEMS ON THE MENU THAT ARE ECONOMICAL AND THE CLASSICS ARE BUY ONE TAKE ONE HOME. THIS RESTAURANT'S FOOD MAKES COMPETITORS LIKE OLIVE GARDEN LOOK SO BAD, THAT ITS REALLY HARD TO COMPARE THE TWO. THE ONLY LACK IS A GREAT MINESTRONS SOUP.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent date night dinnerSerathDined on 8/17/2014My wife and I come here every year to commemorate our first date which was at the same restaurant. Dinner was excellent but it took a rather long time for our entrees to come out. Our waiter did stop by the table and tell us he wasn't sure why it was taking so long and that he'd look into it. Not sure if that helped but it was nice that he looked into it. The noise level was on the higher end but it was a busy night so that's normal. Overall a great date night and we will of course be back.Special Features:
- Great Place!Afo32Dined on 8/17/2014Great food and great staff- very accommodating with food allergies!Special Features:
- Best placeLuv2dineDined on 8/16/2014Maggiano's is the best place to eat for Italian. Great atmosphere! Enjoying drink and take your timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BHdinersDined on 8/15/2014We always enjoy our meals here! I try to remember to book a reservation early in the week.Special Features:
- my first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Service was great, food was great. Would definitely come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank You LunchLoisDined on 8/12/2014Took 4 of my staff members as a thank you lunch for an event they planned and helped w/. I believe we had a new wait staff, but we waited too long to order drinks, too long to order food and then it took 45 for food to come out. Ended up being more stressful than it was worth.
- Great food!LauraleeDined on 8/9/2014I liked everything about this restaurant. The service is quick and efficient, the food is fantastic. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was oksmt30Dined on 8/9/2014We went with our kids for our 20th wedding anvisary. It was ok. We went several years ago and it was much better. Wasn't worh the money.Special Features:
- They forgot us...DessertlessDined on 8/7/2014We had dinner for two and they only gave us one dessert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great family gathering placeAngieDDined on 8/6/2014The food was very good and they offer a nice selection of different pastas, seafood and chicken dishes. The extra pasta to-go is a nice promotion that this restaurant offers, as part of their pasta special!Special Features:
- Great bonding experienceGroupof6Dined on 8/6/2014The staff at Maggiano's Troy were outstanding in accomodating a group of 6 being early. We ordered from the family style menu which was more restrictive, but had what we wanted. The portions were large and replenished. The quality was excellent and met most of our tastes. As expected the Italian tossed salad was amazing, the 4 cheese ravioli wonderful, and the gnocchi with Italian sausage incredible. I didn't care for the Rigatoni D, but the rest of the group loved it. The calimari was done appropriately, as was the chicken parmesan. The artichoke and spinach dip was a little soupy but covered the toasts and tasted great. The apple crostada was excellent, but everyone was surprised with the fried pound cake and bananas - we went bananas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Tasting Italian Food in town!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014My family and I love the food and service we receive at your restaurant. Everything we have ever ordered has been great! We have dined with you for two birthdays and my 20th wedding anniversary this year and every time your wait staff has treated us amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.