Maggiano's - St. Louis
#2 The Boulevard St. Louis
Richmond Heights, MO 63117Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3148242402x15
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Chris Turek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
A word from Maggiano's - St. Louis
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in St. Louis (Richmond Heights), MO, conveniently located at The Boulevard-Saint Louis development at the southeast corner of Galleria Parkway & Brentwood Boulevard directly across from the Saint Louis Galleria mall. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Maggiano's - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Richmond Heights ›
Maggiano's - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
281 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (206)good for groups (167)romantic (122)fit for foodies (86)kid-friendly (74)neighborhood gem (73)great for lunch (62)notable wine list (46)hot spot (32)great for brunch (26)late-night find (23)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (15)scenic view (9)Show More
- Great experienceGoRedsDined on 10/18/2014We don't eat at a ton of chain restaurants, but we had our 1-yr-old with us. We had a great dining experience. Our server was extremely accomodating, especially after we had to leave in a hurry as my son was getting antsy. I had the crab cake appetizer and the gnocchi, both were very good. We will be back again.Special Features:
- SatisfiedDined on 10/18/2014Everything was very good. We made reservation on line and were seated prompty. We ordered family style which is a wonderful concept!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceGreatnightDined on 10/15/2014We always have excellent service. Just disappointed they took our favorite off the menu. Garlic Shrimp LinguinieSpecial Features:
- Great place for BFFswernerdDined on 10/13/2014Always a great place for BFFs to get together for a relaxing lunch! Not rushed - you can talk - relax - have a great couple of hours with the gals! As always - a wonderful lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch was a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014appetiter was outstanding but chicken parm was tasteless. Service was slow as we hit post church crowd at 2:30 pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticluvfoodDined on 10/12/2014The food is fantastic and more then enough to eat, I do like the fact that you can get the lower cal version of the same food.Special Features:
- great placethisguyDined on 10/11/2014Great place and amazing food perfect for a romantic night out or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Wonderful salad &'food. Love the take one home meal!!!Special Features:
- Love this placeRegularGuyDined on 10/8/2014Food is very very good. Great service. Last time they forgot my "take one" meal but kindly helped me out with a gift card so I could go back! They just do it right. Good food. Good people. Good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent Italiannathanmac87VIPDined on 10/6/2014I typically like to try new restaurants but went here because it was convenient and I knew what I would get. The food was good, again as expected. Not to say there is anything wrong here but nothing really stands out. The ambiance is pretty much the same at each Maggiano's, trying to resemble an old Italian restaurant/bar. In St. Louis though, if you are looking for Italian, you should head to the Hill.Special Features:
- Delicious Varietyh2jjadtDined on 10/5/2014We enjoy the ambiance, terrific service, multi food choices, and great service that Maggiano's- St.Louis offers. The pricing is reasonable and we always have food to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceAnichulaDined on 10/4/2014Our server was delightful, she went out of her way to make us feel special! Her name is Stephanie, please give her a raise!Special Features:
- Celebrating My Husband BirthdayluvdiningDined on 10/4/2014The experience was great. Our steaks were done to perfection. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Than I Expectedbright44eyesDined on 10/3/2014My had been to the one in Chicago, and loved it; she chose the one in STL for her 18th bday dinner. She said this one was way better on everything. Our waitress was very nice, and wished my daughter a happy bday; as she seated us. We will definitely be back!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive and recommendable1foodfriendDined on 10/3/2014Wonderful adult dining atmosphere. Dependable quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food allergy friendly!tbarrettDined on 9/27/2014Good gluten free options. Nice atmosphere. Disappointed because we got two pastas to take home and one was supposed to be gluten free, but they both contained gluten. They weren't labeled, but I could tell from the shape of the pasta.Special Features:
- Fall SpecialsJKBHVIPDined on 9/27/2014The chicken and spinach manicotti was absolutely delish! We wish Maggiano's would consider making it a regular menu offer instead of a seasonal special. We love Maggiano's they are consistently great in both food and service quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggiano'sjohnstakeDined on 9/25/2014overal - it was a great experience. Food and service were good. ambiance was good. portions were large and I've learned to share with my wife, especially at Maggiano's. One problem. My sister-in-law ordered a prosecco, but the waiter brought her a her something else altogether? What bar tender doesn't know what prosecco is?Special Features:
- Great dinner!ktike17Dined on 9/23/2014I was amazed at how much the chef was able to come out to take my order and show me gluten free options! great dinner! HUGE portions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good1bestintownDined on 9/20/2014When in St. Louis, this is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is always good as well as the service. Nice place for about any event, but they are generally full on weekends (only times I've been there), so if you are bringing a big party be sure to make reservations as early as possible.Special Features:
- Birthday Treat!MarkODined on 9/20/2014I wanted to take my wife out to a different place than our usual restaurants for a special birthday dinner. I heard a lot about Maggiano's from other people so we made a reservation on Saturday night for my wife, my son & daughter in law and I for 7:15. Our first impression of the restaurant was how large it was, but it was also very sectioned so it didn't feel like one big room. We also thought the ambiance was great and very romantic. I thought that the service would be lacking because the place was so full of people. Our server, Julia, was exceptional and the food, which was excellent from the the stuffed mushroom appetizers, salads, and main dishes - we all loved our choices, was served in a very timely manner.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceMutigerfanDined on 9/19/2014Had a group of 11 for my 40th b-day dinner. Could only reserve for up to 6 on Open Table but I called them and they were very accommodating for a group of 11. Service and food were excellent! We were also 15 minutes late due to an accident on the highway and they held our reservation and everything was ready when we arrived. Definitely recommend the Family Style dining option...you get a good selection of food and the portions are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceYoshi0419Dined on 9/17/2014I brought my sister and nephew for a commemorative dinner. We were all pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the great service we received. I would highly recommend Maggiano's to family and friends and I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- great food great atmospherezumbaDined on 9/14/2014I love this place I got engaged here in 2012...then came back for my anniversary dinner in 2014...they always have great food and the waitress and waiters are always nice..I would recommend this place to anyone who loves Italian food...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timepatcusDined on 9/14/2014We took our grandson to dinner for his birthday at Maggiano's. My husband (a pasta freak) was overjoyed to be able to take a full pasta dinner home (BOGO); I really liked the Lite Fare menu, and my grandson enjoyed his salmon dinner. The dinner salads were very good also. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was what you'd expect in a moderately priced Italian restaurant. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedRickDined on 9/13/2014We had never been to the St Louis restaurant before (one of us had been to the one in Phoenix). We selected it in part because of their "order one and take another home" offerings, but we were very pleasantly surprised to find the food really top notch. The Lighter Fare offerings were surprisingly tasty and satisfying; we didn't feel we gave up on anything to get the reduced calorie count. All in all a great meal, better than we expected for a restaurant with multiple locations. We're definitely going again!Special Features:
- Quick Maggiano's review.ErphysreviewsDined on 9/13/2014Enjoyed dinner at Maggiano's. Often eat there when in the St. Louis/Galleria area, and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and valueluvtoeatDined on 9/13/2014Our waiter and support staff could not have been more thoughtful. My birthday celebration meal was fist class all the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingSTLFoodieDined on 9/13/2014I took my guy here to celebrate a big birthday. Our server was nice enough, but seemed to be in a rush. My guy was given a free appetizer as a birthday gift - nice touch. However, our server was intent upon taking our dinner order immediately after our appetizer order. We really wanted the app first, then salad. However, salad and app came at the same time. Then our dinner was whisked out. If we had wanted to, we could have eaten in 20 minutes! NOT the slow paced meal we wanted. We also had to request silverware as ours disappeared after the app course and addl bread as server took it away after the app course. The dinners were fine, but not great. Since St. Louis has so many local Italian restaurants, it's unlikely we'll be back.
- RecommendpartypamDined on 9/13/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Good food, good service and reasonable prices. Eggplant parmesan one of the best dishes on the menu.Special Features:
- Birthday outingBdayDined on 9/12/2014It was a nice setting, though it was a little bit cold in there since it was cold outside. Our waiter was named Stephanie and she was really good. We also loosened her up a little bit because she was very professional. The food was great. Much thanks to the Chef for giving us compliment lasagna. I would recommend people who are looking for a new Italian restaurant here any day. The place was very clean and well put together.Special Features:
- Anniversary gatheringplanner12Dined on 9/11/2014We had a great time and good food in a great atmosphere for my sister's 25th anniversary. 13 of us around the table all ordered singly. We did not order family style. Our waiters were great and tolerant of our teasing. Our party lasted 2 1/2 hours due to a couple of late arrivals and we were not rushed at all. Glad we choose Maggiano's and Thursday night. Liked the suggestion of adding flowers to the table. I brought 2 arrangements for red and white roses and they made the table festive. I also brought party favors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely NiceFredDined on 9/11/2014This was my first time at Maggiano's and I have to say I am extremely impressed. This restaurant could fit into many categories for places to eat, meet and have a very enjoyable evening out. I will not go into detail of my experience but it was perfect. Excellent atmosphere for a first date, anniversary or for business. This is a classic restaurant with fine taste from the appearance of the bar to the glassware. The menu has a wide range to choose from for almost any pocketbook. You could dine on a budget or the sky's the limit and you will not leave hungry; natter in fact you do it right you can take home your lunch for tomorrow. I strongly recommend this establishmentSpecial Features:
- SandraDDined on 9/10/2014The food and service was excellent. Truly an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!MzFJonesDined on 9/8/2014This was my first time eating at this restaurant and it was amazing. My boyfriend mentioned that it is his favorite place to eat and I can see why. My server was extremely helpful and kind. The ambiance is perfect for couples and the portion sizes are fantastic. I would definately recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Thank YouOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014My wife and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary with Maggiano's, and had a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Diverse dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Kids, couples, dressed down or up. All welcome. Good service. Nice menu variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulYummyDined on 9/6/2014The food was amazing, the staff was excellent and we enjoyed our time. Thank you for treating us great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's,Good Italian in St LouiscatfishsteveDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I took a weekend off and booked a room at Homewood suites. Of course we decided to eat at Maggiano,s, just a short walk away. we went for dinner, a 6:00 reservation. We were seated right away. After ordering drinks we checked out the menu and ordered our meal . My wife got the ziti and I got the rigatoni D . They were both wonderful. The Maggiano, salad is also very good.We had a few lemon cookies for desert. The service was good and a Italian atmosphere was to be enjoyed. We recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun birthday spot with the fandougandmaryDined on 9/5/2014Went here for the first time for my birthday with my grade school aged kids in tow. Just what I hoped for--elegant-ish but not pretentious. Had a kids menu, which we did not end up using as the menu is vast and flexible for my relatively picky eaters. The room had a great ambience and seemed flexible to accommodate privacy seeking couples in the banquets to large groups in the tables on the floor. Food portions were on the relatively huge side, but I knew to expect this. The "your meal comes with an entire second entree to take home" seems gimmicky, but on the other hand, we enjoyed having dinner made for us the night after we visited. Good selection of wines by the glass. Excellent service. All in all a winner and we will be back.Special Features: