Maggiano's - St. Louis
#2 The Boulevard St. Louis
Richmond Heights, MO 63117Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3148242402x15
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Chris Turek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
A word from Maggiano's - St. Louis
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in St. Louis (Richmond Heights), MO, conveniently located at The Boulevard-Saint Louis development at the southeast corner of Galleria Parkway & Brentwood Boulevard directly across from the Saint Louis Galleria mall. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Richmond Heights ›
Maggiano's - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
326 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (238)good for groups (192)romantic (134)fit for foodies (88)kid-friendly (85)great for lunch (80)neighborhood gem (72)notable wine list (52)hot spot (34)great for brunch (31)great for outdoor dining (24)late-night find (21)vibrant bar scene (18)scenic view (6)Show More
- Pleasantly SurprisedRickDined on 9/13/2014We had never been to the St Louis restaurant before (one of us had been to the one in Phoenix). We selected it in part because of their "order one and take another home" offerings, but we were very pleasantly surprised to find the food really top notch. The Lighter Fare offerings were surprisingly tasty and satisfying; we didn't feel we gave up on anything to get the reduced calorie count. All in all a great meal, better than we expected for a restaurant with multiple locations. We're definitely going again!Special Features:
- Quick Maggiano's review.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Enjoyed dinner at Maggiano's. Often eat there when in the St. Louis/Galleria area, and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and valueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Our waiter and support staff could not have been more thoughtful. My birthday celebration meal was fist class all the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I took my guy here to celebrate a big birthday. Our server was nice enough, but seemed to be in a rush. My guy was given a free appetizer as a birthday gift - nice touch. However, our server was intent upon taking our dinner order immediately after our appetizer order. We really wanted the app first, then salad. However, salad and app came at the same time. Then our dinner was whisked out. If we had wanted to, we could have eaten in 20 minutes! NOT the slow paced meal we wanted. We also had to request silverware as ours disappeared after the app course and addl bread as server took it away after the app course. The dinners were fine, but not great. Since St. Louis has so many local Italian restaurants, it's unlikely we'll be back.
- Birthday outingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014It was a nice setting, though it was a little bit cold in there since it was cold outside. Our waiter was named Stephanie and she was really good. We also loosened her up a little bit because she was very professional. The food was great. Much thanks to the Chef for giving us compliment lasagna. I would recommend people who are looking for a new Italian restaurant here any day. The place was very clean and well put together.Special Features:
- Anniversary gatheringOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We had a great time and good food in a great atmosphere for my sister's 25th anniversary. 13 of us around the table all ordered singly. We did not order family style. Our waiters were great and tolerant of our teasing. Our party lasted 2 1/2 hours due to a couple of late arrivals and we were not rushed at all. Glad we choose Maggiano's and Thursday night. Liked the suggestion of adding flowers to the table. I brought 2 arrangements for red and white roses and they made the table festive. I also brought party favors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely NiceFredDined on 9/11/2014This was my first time at Maggiano's and I have to say I am extremely impressed. This restaurant could fit into many categories for places to eat, meet and have a very enjoyable evening out. I will not go into detail of my experience but it was perfect. Excellent atmosphere for a first date, anniversary or for business. This is a classic restaurant with fine taste from the appearance of the bar to the glassware. The menu has a wide range to choose from for almost any pocketbook. You could dine on a budget or the sky's the limit and you will not leave hungry; natter in fact you do it right you can take home your lunch for tomorrow. I strongly recommend this establishmentSpecial Features:
- SandraDDined on 9/10/2014The food and service was excellent. Truly an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!MzFJonesDined on 9/8/2014This was my first time eating at this restaurant and it was amazing. My boyfriend mentioned that it is his favorite place to eat and I can see why. My server was extremely helpful and kind. The ambiance is perfect for couples and the portion sizes are fantastic. I would definately recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Thank YouOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014My wife and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary with Maggiano's, and had a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Diverse dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Kids, couples, dressed down or up. All welcome. Good service. Nice menu variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's,Good Italian in St LouiscatfishsteveDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I took a weekend off and booked a room at Homewood suites. Of course we decided to eat at Maggiano,s, just a short walk away. we went for dinner, a 6:00 reservation. We were seated right away. After ordering drinks we checked out the menu and ordered our meal . My wife got the ziti and I got the rigatoni D . They were both wonderful. The Maggiano, salad is also very good.We had a few lemon cookies for desert. The service was good and a Italian atmosphere was to be enjoyed. We recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun birthday spot with the fandougandmaryDined on 9/5/2014Went here for the first time for my birthday with my grade school aged kids in tow. Just what I hoped for--elegant-ish but not pretentious. Had a kids menu, which we did not end up using as the menu is vast and flexible for my relatively picky eaters. The room had a great ambience and seemed flexible to accommodate privacy seeking couples in the banquets to large groups in the tables on the floor. Food portions were on the relatively huge side, but I knew to expect this. The "your meal comes with an entire second entree to take home" seems gimmicky, but on the other hand, we enjoyed having dinner made for us the night after we visited. Good selection of wines by the glass. Excellent service. All in all a winner and we will be back.Special Features:
- SRAYDined on 9/3/2014Always great food and great atmosphere. The place exudes energy.Special Features:
- One of my favorite places to eat!mrgif1Dined on 9/1/2014Since I was first introduced to this restaurant I have been there countless times. I've introduced over 100 people to this restaurant between bringing in large groups to family dinner night with the kids to small intimate date nights with my wife to casual business meetings. Most of those I've introduced to this restaurant return now with their friends/family/colleagues. The excellent service/food/atmosphere are second to very few in this area. I was just told the other day that people I've introduced to Maggiano's now go to others around the country while traveling. A+++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service PlusCAOFAMILYDined on 8/31/2014Our waitress Chelsea, was so great for our party of 7!!!! Everything came on time, not too soon, and not too late! The atmosphere was great for family setting....overall it was Chelsea that made our dining experience as great as it was! It was our first time there and we WILL be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice mealwierfDined on 8/30/2014we had a reservation on a busy Saturday night. We were seated promptly. The dining area was very full. I would call thee sound level "loud" not "energetic" as the rating scale above offers. it was hard to talk. All the food was very tasty at a reasonable price, with good size portions. None of it was what I would call "fancy" or "creative" but it was very well done standard Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, delayed, some priceyMacRichDined on 8/29/2014Food was delicious, but our orders were messed up and extremely delayed. Much of the food is a good value, the steaks are surely overpriced. Enough for me to not have one. It's also hard to sit on an aisle at a regular table without getting bumped by the servers constantly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rip Off PricingBigJarVIPDined on 8/27/2014I ordered a whole chopped salad which I knew was iceberg lettuce. It was served in a GIANT bowl and 1/3 filled. I asked if it was the half order, but the waiter confirmed it was the whole. I simply said "it doesn't look like $12 salad". The manager came by, agreed it looked 'light' and brought more. We has to ask three times for bread. The bill came and I realized it was a $15 salad! The bill was $33 for one entree, iceberg lettuce and two waters! I think it's ridiculous. I've had weird small rip off things happen every time I've been there but this was too much. I'm done with Maggianos's.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/26/2014Good menu, nice early eve specials for drinks and appetizers Love the buy one/ take one home Excellent serverSpecial Features:
- Food Good, Service DisappointingLacasaDined on 8/24/2014As usual the food was good, but tasted really salty. Not sure if there was someone new in the kitchen but then we don't go to Maggiano's on Sunday's. The service was way below what we've had in the past. When we arrived our server told us where to sit at the table which I thought was very rude. He said so that he could see us...? Several times our water glasses were empty (we drank a lot of water due to the salt in the food). He also came an left our table very quickly, to the point that my daughter didn't have time to order a drink. He seemed more interested in the large party seated in his station. We felt rushed through dinner and dessert which is unusual as we've always felt relaxed at Maggiano's. Not sure about coming any time soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014It was a great dinning experience. Server was very good and was on her game, enjoyed her very much. The food was also great and plenty to eat. Did not leave hungry at all.Special Features:
- Poor experienceJmeitzDined on 8/23/2014Been here numerous times and as always the food is good. Unfortunately the service is hit or miss. We were seated early and waited 15 min for our waiter to fill our water. Refills were slow and ordering took 20-25 min once we sat down. Sat down at 6:40 had our dinner 7:35. If the service could be just a tad better this would be a great place to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerriDined on 8/19/2014Celebrated my wedding anniversay at Maggiano's and had a fabulous experience. The food was great and service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big FooddonaldschnellmannDined on 8/18/2014Pleasant rapid service and large portions! I was amazes at the pasta buy one -take one home amount of tasty food! Keep it up.Special Features:
- In loveLove2EatDined on 8/16/2014Food is great and love that you get to take an entree home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as Always!LBStLouisVIPDined on 8/16/2014Restaurant has great servers, excellent food and energetic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDanielleDined on 8/16/2014Our server Ben was outstanding. Service and food was excellent! !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian restaurant in areacorvettegmaDined on 8/13/2014By far, the best Italian restaurant in the area. Not only do you get your main entree - they also give you an additional entree to take home. The lasagna is the absolute best.Special Features:
- Mangiare Bene!MangioneDined on 8/13/2014Eating at Maggiano's is almost like sitting down at the dinner table with our cousins in Albiano, Italy. Especially when you go with family and friends, the conversation adds to the enjoyment of eating such delicious food. The servers are friendly and very good at making sure everything is just the way you ordered. And, if your choice is one of the classic pasta dishes you get one to take home for the same price. I really don't know how they do it, there is no way you can get a better value for such reasonable prices. From the atipasti to the desserts, with wines and beverages and everything else you might want, Maggiano's is molto buona -- VERY GOOD!Special Features:
- MaggieDined on 8/12/2014We took our friends there for our friend's retirement dinner. I thought we had told Maggiano's that we were doing this but they did not do anything special for him. I ordered Chicken Piccata and was not pleased with it. The sauce was not very good, and in general the taste of this dish left something to be desired. My husband ordered Crab and Shrimp Canneloni. There was one shrimp in each of the four cannelloni and the crab was mushed crab, not nice pieces of crab. VERY disappointing plus it did not even look good. We have been to Maggiano's countless numbers of time, and have never experienced food that was not delicious.Special Features:
- RandyfloorguyDined on 8/10/2014We did the Family style dinner. It was a lot of fun sharing all the different dishes. Large portions. Food was excellent. Veal Parm was my favorite. Got to try things we normally would not order. Tried Lobster Carbonara - WOW - Great. - Excellent service - no hovering around - but there when you wanted something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great valueDine42Dined on 8/9/2014Food was excellent and service good. You can't beat their buy one, take one home offer. Was disappointed in seatinging as we were behind large group with young children so it was quite noisey. So much for a cozy little dinner for 2. Nonetheless, great place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Came here for our two year anniversary and the food and service was amazing, the place had lots of neat decor and the atmosphere was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Although Maggiano's is a chain, that translates to consistency in quality. We love the "two for", as we dine in and the kids have dinner at home.Special Features:
- FoodieatlargeDined on 8/9/2014Walked right in and gave them my name and they seated us immediatly. Restuarant was busy. Great waitress and food was deliscouis. We had to wait a while for our dessert, but wait staff was very attentive. Good atmoshphere and Noise level was at a min. We had a very enjoyable evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectVesperDined on 8/9/2014My hubby and I went to Maggiano's for our 16th wedding anniversary and the entire evening was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better evening. Great service, fantastic food. Hubby had the steak and it was outstanding! It was a wonderful night from beginning to end. Thank you to everyone at Maggiano's!Special Features:
- greatDined on 8/9/2014waitress was wonderful food was also. why does this review ha e to be a certain number er of characterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spoiled eventScooterDined on 8/8/2014Party of 13 which consisted of 10 adults, a 13 year old, a 6 year old and a 9 month old. The server said that family style is recommended for parties of 10 or more. We then were told everyone in the party must get family style not just a few. 7 adults wanted family style, 3 adults have dietary restrictions. The woman I spoke with said what is the problem? I indicated that not everyone in our party wanted to order family style she said very rudely, well you will need a manager. She said ( I wish I would have gotten her name) that I (manager) will need to speak with the entire party to let them know they can not share food I thought it was a little unnecessary that the entire table needed the lecture as if we were in grade school.
- Group of FriendsFabFriendsFoodClubDined on 8/6/2014Maggiano's was suggested to our group and what a great place. Each month our group will go to a place and rate it on our own just for fun. This place got an A, which is pretty hard to do, as we tend to be critical. We were served family style. Food was very tasty and so much of it. Everyone took home a box for lunch the next day. The stuffed mushrooms and apple croustini was the best. The only thing we found that could have been improved was the noise level and the bathroom cleanliness, but it was very busy so it was to be expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.