Maggiano's - St. Louis
#2 The Boulevard St. Louis
Richmond Heights, MO 63117Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3148242402x15
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Chris Turek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
A word from Maggiano's - St. Louis
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in St. Louis (Richmond Heights), MO, conveniently located at The Boulevard-Saint Louis development at the southeast corner of Galleria Parkway & Brentwood Boulevard directly across from the Saint Louis Galleria mall. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Maggiano's - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Richmond Heights ›
Maggiano's - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
286 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (210)good for groups (168)romantic (127)fit for foodies (94)neighborhood gem (78)kid-friendly (74)great for lunch (60)notable wine list (49)hot spot (33)great for brunch (25)late-night find (23)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (15)scenic view (9)Show More
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014We have been to Maggianos on several occasions and have never been disappointed! The food is outstanding, the service is unequalled and the overall experience is just fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The best ever! My new favorite place! Loved the food and the service was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinning room great, bar not soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Our experience while waiting for our table was less than stellar. We waited a very long time for a server to come ask us if we were dinning or waiting for a table. We said waiting, this led to a drink menu being put in front of us and then a complete disappear job. She did not look at us, even though walking right by, for 10 more minutes. We finally got our drink. The frustrating part of this is a group came in 20 minutes after us, sat at the other end of our long bar table and had a drink within minutes. The whole experience turned much better after we got our table. Our server was amazing. Our food was amazing, as always. The whole dining room experience was what I have come to expect from Maggiano's. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- A Fun EveningDinner4TwoDined on 10/25/2014Among my favorite Italian restaurants and a great atmosphere for a date night with your spouse or significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014We had a group dinner. Relaxed atmosphere. Great food. Excellent service. Highly recommend for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Joe was our waiter and was very good. Made sure all ours needs were met but did not over do it. The food from the lighter list was great. Will be back for sure!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Always enjoyable.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We go to Maggiano's about once a year to celebrate our Anniversary. The food is always fabulous and we love the atmosphere. It is higher priced than what we usually pay but for all the food we get while there and all that we take home it really isn't bad. We had our dinner, lunch the next day and fed the kids. My husbands co-workers know we enjoy it so for holidays he receives gift certificates which is great. Great evening and looking forward to next year.Special Features:
- Rigitoni DRachaelPDined on 10/24/2014I think this should be included in the Dinner for 2 menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGoRedsDined on 10/18/2014We don't eat at a ton of chain restaurants, but we had our 1-yr-old with us. We had a great dining experience. Our server was extremely accomodating, especially after we had to leave in a hurry as my son was getting antsy. I had the crab cake appetizer and the gnocchi, both were very good. We will be back again.Special Features:
- SatisfiedDined on 10/18/2014Everything was very good. We made reservation on line and were seated prompty. We ordered family style which is a wonderful concept!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014The reservation was handled promptly except we were seated by the doorway. The food was excellent and the service was okay. The second pasta dish that they provide to take home is an awesome feature.Special Features:
- serviceGreatnightDined on 10/15/2014We always have excellent service. Just disappointed they took our favorite off the menu. Garlic Shrimp LinguinieSpecial Features:
- Great place for BFFswernerdDined on 10/13/2014Always a great place for BFFs to get together for a relaxing lunch! Not rushed - you can talk - relax - have a great couple of hours with the gals! As always - a wonderful lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch was a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014appetiter was outstanding but chicken parm was tasteless. Service was slow as we hit post church crowd at 2:30 pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticluvfoodDined on 10/12/2014The food is fantastic and more then enough to eat, I do like the fact that you can get the lower cal version of the same food.Special Features:
- great placethisguyDined on 10/11/2014Great place and amazing food perfect for a romantic night out or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Wonderful salad &'food. Love the take one home meal!!!Special Features:
- Love this placeRegularGuyDined on 10/8/2014Food is very very good. Great service. Last time they forgot my "take one" meal but kindly helped me out with a gift card so I could go back! They just do it right. Good food. Good people. Good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent Italiannathanmac87VIPDined on 10/6/2014I typically like to try new restaurants but went here because it was convenient and I knew what I would get. The food was good, again as expected. Not to say there is anything wrong here but nothing really stands out. The ambiance is pretty much the same at each Maggiano's, trying to resemble an old Italian restaurant/bar. In St. Louis though, if you are looking for Italian, you should head to the Hill.Special Features:
- Delicious Varietyh2jjadtDined on 10/5/2014We enjoy the ambiance, terrific service, multi food choices, and great service that Maggiano's- St.Louis offers. The pricing is reasonable and we always have food to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceAnichulaDined on 10/4/2014Our server was delightful, she went out of her way to make us feel special! Her name is Stephanie, please give her a raise!Special Features:
- Celebrating My Husband BirthdayluvdiningDined on 10/4/2014The experience was great. Our steaks were done to perfection. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Than I Expectedbright44eyesDined on 10/3/2014My had been to the one in Chicago, and loved it; she chose the one in STL for her 18th bday dinner. She said this one was way better on everything. Our waitress was very nice, and wished my daughter a happy bday; as she seated us. We will definitely be back!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive and recommendable1foodfriendDined on 10/3/2014Wonderful adult dining atmosphere. Dependable quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food allergy friendly!tbarrettDined on 9/27/2014Good gluten free options. Nice atmosphere. Disappointed because we got two pastas to take home and one was supposed to be gluten free, but they both contained gluten. They weren't labeled, but I could tell from the shape of the pasta.Special Features:
- Fall SpecialsJKBHVIPDined on 9/27/2014The chicken and spinach manicotti was absolutely delish! We wish Maggiano's would consider making it a regular menu offer instead of a seasonal special. We love Maggiano's they are consistently great in both food and service quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggiano'sjohnstakeDined on 9/25/2014overal - it was a great experience. Food and service were good. ambiance was good. portions were large and I've learned to share with my wife, especially at Maggiano's. One problem. My sister-in-law ordered a prosecco, but the waiter brought her a her something else altogether? What bar tender doesn't know what prosecco is?Special Features:
- Great dinner!ktike17Dined on 9/23/2014I was amazed at how much the chef was able to come out to take my order and show me gluten free options! great dinner! HUGE portions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good1bestintownDined on 9/20/2014When in St. Louis, this is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is always good as well as the service. Nice place for about any event, but they are generally full on weekends (only times I've been there), so if you are bringing a big party be sure to make reservations as early as possible.Special Features:
- Birthday Treat!MarkODined on 9/20/2014I wanted to take my wife out to a different place than our usual restaurants for a special birthday dinner. I heard a lot about Maggiano's from other people so we made a reservation on Saturday night for my wife, my son & daughter in law and I for 7:15. Our first impression of the restaurant was how large it was, but it was also very sectioned so it didn't feel like one big room. We also thought the ambiance was great and very romantic. I thought that the service would be lacking because the place was so full of people. Our server, Julia, was exceptional and the food, which was excellent from the the stuffed mushroom appetizers, salads, and main dishes - we all loved our choices, was served in a very timely manner.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceMutigerfanDined on 9/19/2014Had a group of 11 for my 40th b-day dinner. Could only reserve for up to 6 on Open Table but I called them and they were very accommodating for a group of 11. Service and food were excellent! We were also 15 minutes late due to an accident on the highway and they held our reservation and everything was ready when we arrived. Definitely recommend the Family Style dining option...you get a good selection of food and the portions are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceYoshi0419Dined on 9/17/2014I brought my sister and nephew for a commemorative dinner. We were all pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food and the great service we received. I would highly recommend Maggiano's to family and friends and I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- great food great atmospherezumbaDined on 9/14/2014I love this place I got engaged here in 2012...then came back for my anniversary dinner in 2014...they always have great food and the waitress and waiters are always nice..I would recommend this place to anyone who loves Italian food...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timepatcusDined on 9/14/2014We took our grandson to dinner for his birthday at Maggiano's. My husband (a pasta freak) was overjoyed to be able to take a full pasta dinner home (BOGO); I really liked the Lite Fare menu, and my grandson enjoyed his salmon dinner. The dinner salads were very good also. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was what you'd expect in a moderately priced Italian restaurant. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- Pleasantly SurprisedRickDined on 9/13/2014We had never been to the St Louis restaurant before (one of us had been to the one in Phoenix). We selected it in part because of their "order one and take another home" offerings, but we were very pleasantly surprised to find the food really top notch. The Lighter Fare offerings were surprisingly tasty and satisfying; we didn't feel we gave up on anything to get the reduced calorie count. All in all a great meal, better than we expected for a restaurant with multiple locations. We're definitely going again!Special Features:
- Quick Maggiano's review.ErphysreviewsDined on 9/13/2014Enjoyed dinner at Maggiano's. Often eat there when in the St. Louis/Galleria area, and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and valueluvtoeatDined on 9/13/2014Our waiter and support staff could not have been more thoughtful. My birthday celebration meal was fist class all the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingSTLFoodieDined on 9/13/2014I took my guy here to celebrate a big birthday. Our server was nice enough, but seemed to be in a rush. My guy was given a free appetizer as a birthday gift - nice touch. However, our server was intent upon taking our dinner order immediately after our appetizer order. We really wanted the app first, then salad. However, salad and app came at the same time. Then our dinner was whisked out. If we had wanted to, we could have eaten in 20 minutes! NOT the slow paced meal we wanted. We also had to request silverware as ours disappeared after the app course and addl bread as server took it away after the app course. The dinners were fine, but not great. Since St. Louis has so many local Italian restaurants, it's unlikely we'll be back.
- RecommendpartypamDined on 9/13/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Good food, good service and reasonable prices. Eggplant parmesan one of the best dishes on the menu.Special Features:
- Birthday outingBdayDined on 9/12/2014It was a nice setting, though it was a little bit cold in there since it was cold outside. Our waiter was named Stephanie and she was really good. We also loosened her up a little bit because she was very professional. The food was great. Much thanks to the Chef for giving us compliment lasagna. I would recommend people who are looking for a new Italian restaurant here any day. The place was very clean and well put together.Special Features: