Maggiano's - St. Louis
#2 The Boulevard St. Louis
Richmond Heights, MO 63117Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - St. Louis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (314) 824-2402 ext. 15
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Chris Turek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
A word from Maggiano's - St. Louis
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in St. Louis (Richmond Heights), MO, conveniently located at The Boulevard-Saint Louis development at the southeast corner of Galleria Parkway & Brentwood Boulevard directly across from the Saint Louis Galleria mall. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings & romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Maggiano's - St. Louis - Best Restaurants in Richmond Heights ›
Maggiano's - St. Louis reviews from OpenTable diners
286 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (204)good for groups (181)romantic (126)fit for foodies (96)neighborhood gem (71)kid-friendly (65)great for lunch (60)notable wine list (47)hot spot (36)late-night find (27)great for brunch (24)vibrant bar scene (16)great for outdoor dining (14)scenic view (11)Show More
- moetDined on 11/23/2014Food is consistent. Portions are way more than you could possible eat. WIne list is OK and overpriced. Typical italian food and decor. Not anything that sets it apart. Location is central to shopping and there is parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic food,service,and atmosphere!!!!debsDined on 11/22/2014We had an awesome experience before dinner, during dinner and afterwards. I would definitely recommend magginoes to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best, Best, BestNiseyDined on 11/22/2014As in the trip before, this trip was to die for....the food tastes scrumptous, the service was outstanding and the atmosphere just perfectSpecial Features:
- Great ItalianNYCgirlDined on 11/21/2014If you like Italian, this is the place! Freshly baked bread was delicious. The pastas mouthwatering. I had salmon, which was perfect too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/19/2014Great to see the Lighter Fare menu in addition to the regular menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughters 17th BirthdayBigDaddyT1Dined on 11/18/2014It was my daughter's birthday and this was her immediate choice. We had failed to make reservations last year and the wait was unbelievably long...nearly 2 hours. That is by no means a disservice to the restaurant. They are that good, you best make reservations if you want to dine in certain nights. The meals. ..ambiance...decor...servers. ..all are top notch. This is why we travel across the river from Illinois to dine here on special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodJoshDined on 11/15/2014We have been to a few different locations and always get exceptional food with a solid wait staffI would recommend this to a friend.
- pretzelDined on 11/15/2014food was good, waitress was very nice. had a reunion with our spin group from bally's gyn. when they closed, we had went our separate ways. so we try to meet for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner choiceNotWorthItDined on 11/15/2014This is always an easy choice for dinner. Love the food and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Accommodating & Deliciious!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014Wonderful meal. Appreciate that this restaurant is so accommodating with special requests – such as light on the spices or extra caramelized onions. Very grateful that Maggiano’s offers gluten free entrees. Extra nice that Maggiano’s offers gluten free rolls (We not aware of any other restaurants offering them).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday celebrationCelebratoryDined on 11/11/2014We celebrated 2 birthdays,had the lemon cookies with candles x 2 Thank you Maggianos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KkbdayDined on 11/9/2014This is an annual visit for my daughter's birthday. She always chooses the same dish. Unfortunately the past two times it was a bit overcooked but she enjoyed it just the same. Everything else was perfect and the online reservations is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & atmosphereFoodcrticDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I went with another couple for her birthday and had a great time! Everyone's food was great!! Crab cakes are the best we have ever had. She loved her lemon drop martini. Great atmosphere!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealjulsqcDined on 11/8/2014With Open Table we were seated immediately when we arrived- 1 1/2 hour wait for those with no reservations. Our food and service received was outstanding. All five of us had different entrees, two different salads, and two different desserts as well as wine and martinis. There was not a single negative thing to be said about all the food and drinks that evening. Unfortunately the noise level with crying babies and so many loud children made our time there less enjoyable. An adult playing rock, paper, scissors with a child behind my head did not help. Others being inconsiderate did not spoil our evening. Maggiano's is fantastic-perhaps placing large groups with children away from groups of adults would be helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ccreDined on 11/8/2014Celebrated a family member's birthday. Had a great time. Thank you!Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014Matt went out of his way to make sure that everything was GREAT!Special Features:
- Uber casual, seafood excellent,loudWaynebDined on 11/7/2014Good food, especially if you want large quantity pasta! Huge dining area and accompanying noise level. Biggest negative was...requested horseshoe booth five days ago. For family of five via Open Table and they had no record.they fixed it. Service was rushed, then unattentaive. Do not wear even a blue blazer sans tie, cause it is a sweaters and jeans place even though our bill was $250 for five with three glasses of wine on bill. This IS a "get Em in, get em out" national chain, but a bargain if you order the $12.95 pasta with an equal entree for free (to take home). For the third time, the balsamic salmon is DELICIOUS...AS IS THE CAESAR SALAD AND BREAD"! Comfortable, very casual place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing.TheeBarbarianDined on 11/6/2014This is my new favorite restaurant. Wonderful food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/5/2014Our food was great - first time I have ever had fair service thereSpecial Features:
- Love it for Special Family Dinners.ktmommaDined on 11/3/2014We love the choices on the menu, the servers, the excellent food, we just love EVERYTHING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Our server was awesome, while also balancing a table of 10 teenage girls and a separate table of their 5 moms. He was very knowledgeable and chatted with us. Overall, a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMaggianosDined on 10/30/2014All of the wait staff were courteous and efficient. The food was great, and their special that allows you to take home an extra course, compliments of the chef, is just phenomenal. I'd highly recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFoodloverDined on 10/28/2014We have been to Maggianos on several occasions and have never been disappointed! The food is outstanding, the service is unequalled and the overall experience is just fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itEldersaDined on 10/26/2014The best ever! My new favorite place! Loved the food and the service was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinning room great, bar not soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Our experience while waiting for our table was less than stellar. We waited a very long time for a server to come ask us if we were dinning or waiting for a table. We said waiting, this led to a drink menu being put in front of us and then a complete disappear job. She did not look at us, even though walking right by, for 10 more minutes. We finally got our drink. The frustrating part of this is a group came in 20 minutes after us, sat at the other end of our long bar table and had a drink within minutes. The whole experience turned much better after we got our table. Our server was amazing. Our food was amazing, as always. The whole dining room experience was what I have come to expect from Maggiano's. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- A Fun EveningDinner4TwoDined on 10/25/2014Among my favorite Italian restaurants and a great atmosphere for a date night with your spouse or significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great service!chattyfriends1Dined on 10/25/2014We had a group dinner. Relaxed atmosphere. Great food. Excellent service. Highly recommend for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Joe was our waiter and was very good. Made sure all ours needs were met but did not over do it. The food from the lighter list was great. Will be back for sure!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Always enjoyable.happyanniversaryDined on 10/24/2014We go to Maggiano's about once a year to celebrate our Anniversary. The food is always fabulous and we love the atmosphere. It is higher priced than what we usually pay but for all the food we get while there and all that we take home it really isn't bad. We had our dinner, lunch the next day and fed the kids. My husbands co-workers know we enjoy it so for holidays he receives gift certificates which is great. Great evening and looking forward to next year.Special Features:
- Rigitoni DRachaelPDined on 10/24/2014I think this should be included in the Dinner for 2 menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceGoRedsDined on 10/18/2014We don't eat at a ton of chain restaurants, but we had our 1-yr-old with us. We had a great dining experience. Our server was extremely accomodating, especially after we had to leave in a hurry as my son was getting antsy. I had the crab cake appetizer and the gnocchi, both were very good. We will be back again.Special Features:
- SatisfiedDined on 10/18/2014Everything was very good. We made reservation on line and were seated prompty. We ordered family style which is a wonderful concept!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoursomeDined on 10/16/2014The reservation was handled promptly except we were seated by the doorway. The food was excellent and the service was okay. The second pasta dish that they provide to take home is an awesome feature.Special Features:
- serviceGreatnightDined on 10/15/2014We always have excellent service. Just disappointed they took our favorite off the menu. Garlic Shrimp LinguinieSpecial Features:
- Great place for BFFswernerdDined on 10/13/2014Always a great place for BFFs to get together for a relaxing lunch! Not rushed - you can talk - relax - have a great couple of hours with the gals! As always - a wonderful lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch was a disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014appetiter was outstanding but chicken parm was tasteless. Service was slow as we hit post church crowd at 2:30 pmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticluvfoodDined on 10/12/2014The food is fantastic and more then enough to eat, I do like the fact that you can get the lower cal version of the same food.Special Features:
- great placethisguyDined on 10/11/2014Great place and amazing food perfect for a romantic night out or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Wonderful salad &'food. Love the take one home meal!!!Special Features:
- Love this placeRegularGuyDined on 10/8/2014Food is very very good. Great service. Last time they forgot my "take one" meal but kindly helped me out with a gift card so I could go back! They just do it right. Good food. Good people. Good time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.