Maggiano's - Schaumburg
1901 East Woodfield Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8472405600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ryan Neach
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included
A word from Maggiano's - Schaumburg
Welcome to Maggiano's Schaumburg, located adjacent to the famous Woodfield Mall in the Streets of Woodfield. Our 375 seat dining room is convenient to the Rosemont Theater & Arlington racetrack. We are open seven days a week for both lunch & dinner. On Sundays & on most holidays, we serve the dinner menu all day. Carry out when you are on the go or planning lunch & dinner for the office or home. Pick up Maggiano's full menu to travel with you. Please note that carryout follows the dinner menu portions & pricing. The seasonal patio setting has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Easy access to the expressway & trolley line make Schaumburg accessible to the entire Chicagoland area. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including the Black Hawk players' dinner & the Chicago Bears pro speaker series. Recent celebrity visitors include Eric Grey, Paco Palenciya & Brian Urlacher.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Maggiano's - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Maggiano's - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
482 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (312)good for groups (281)great for lunch (174)fit for foodies (143)kid-friendly (127)romantic (110)neighborhood gem (95)great for outdoor dining (83)notable wine list (71)hot spot (65)great for brunch (59)vibrant bar scene (33)late-night find (26)scenic view (20)Show More
- RitaDined on 8/31/2014Poor service. But manager followed up excellent. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend dinneroutogatherDined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is a great place for food that has the authentic Italian taste. The waitstaff gives great service and is knowledgeable about the food. Nice place for a weekend dinner.Special Features:
- Never a surpriseMPChicagoDined on 8/31/2014I love this restaurant because the food is always good, the service is always exceptional, and with reservations we get seated on time. It's a great place to meet friends for an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RocketDined on 8/31/2014We were celebrating our granddaughter birthdat. It is her favorite place . We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. I wish I could remember the name of the waitress so I could recognize to you how special she made us feel. Thank you for an enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014The food was wonderful and the wait staff was great. It was a wonderful evening of great conversation with friends. The menu is outstanding and desserts are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodPakinsDined on 8/30/2014We love Maggiano's, and have for many years. The food is always great! I especially love the Rigatoni D. We usually get the chopped salad and have to get Nonna's Pound Cake for dessert. Try it, you'll love it!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014we have 2 special needs, my arthritis and my wife's food allergy. they went out of their way to accommodate our special needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurantAngieDined on 8/30/2014Maggiano's in Schaumburg is our favorite restaurant to go to. The food is always good & plentiful. The service is friendly & competent. The coupons make it affordable and we always feel welcome. Thank you, Angie.Special Features:
- magic1Dined on 8/27/2014We had an enjoyable evening. The weather was wonderful so we were able to sit outside. They have a nice outside seating area. The waiter, Joe, was nice. He made recommendations on both food and drinks. He was knowledgeable about the menu. He was very accommodating to our requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried & True FavoriteDisneynut9Dined on 8/27/2014Maggiano's in Schaumburg is a tried & true favorite. I have been going there for business lunches for years. You can count on excellent food and service everytime you visit this location. Top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another meal for tomorrowOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014Had the dinner for two special. Started with two salads then had two pasta dinners and got another two to take home the next day. We couldn't finish our dinners so had 4 containers of food in our doggie bag. Since we were stuffed we also took our dessert - chocolate cake home. Waiter was very good but we never felt he was hovering. Tastes like mom's homemade food. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow start, good finishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We came in to celebrate my daughters birthday and came in for dessert. We got water and bread pretty quickly but our server was helping other tables around us but didn't stop by ours. It was getting close to that cut off time of getting up and leaving. He finally got to table, introduced himslef as William, got our drink orders, left dessert menus and left. For a long time. When he came back to take our orders, service began to improve.Special Features:
- Lovely As AlwaysGreatfoodDined on 8/24/2014Food was wonderful as it always is, we had to catch the attention of the wait staff a few times for water and for ordering, and we were seated next to a very large/loud group who had several young children that kept walking into our chairs and then the parents would apologize, however, I'd rather never be sat next to a large group again.Special Features:
- criticDined on 8/24/2014lo,ve the food and service but noise level too loud.Special Features:
- Bowtie Agliodcb75Dined on 8/24/2014We made a reservation this month because they brought back Bowtie Aglio for a short time. We love it! We were very disappointed when they took it off their regular menu. Bring it back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dramaqueen2Dramaqueen2Dined on 8/24/2014Love both the Schaumburg and Oak Brook locations! Service is great and food is the best. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!youngmech63Dined on 8/23/2014Always love coming here...drive 45 miles. We had a 8 o'clock reservation. When we stepped in, there were people waiting everywhere...place was very busy. Hostess gave us a beeper, and within 5 minutes we were called up...right at 8pm, despite the crowd! You don't find that everywhere. Started with what I think are the best stuffed mushroom ever...they are worth the trip alone for us! Had a second appetizer...the chicken sausage flat bread. Crispy crust, light red sauce, slightly spicy chicken sausage, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and some basil...it was tasty. We ordered the rustic chicken and shrimp...wonderful! Service was spot on...attentive without hovering :) Was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the ambience??OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014Had a reservation, and requested a romantic table. We were celebrating a romantic evening and we were seated surrounded by families with infants and small children. Does not help when the Bachelorette party patron starts to breast feed an infant at the table. So much for romance. Service was slow. We will always love the restaurant though.Special Features:
- Always a hit for all agesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014I took three kids ages 9,13 and 14 on a busy Saturday night. We'd made an OT reservation - got in nearly right away, even though it was prime time. The restaurant was incredibly busy but the service was outstanding. Slam dunk meal for everyone.Special Features:
- Bday dinnergreat25dinnerDined on 8/23/2014Food was great and our server was very friendly and kept our table organized. That helps when you do family style. A llittle noisy sitting by the aisle and table with 2 small children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner before eventOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We told our waiter that we had an event to go to afterwards, and had to be out in an hour-He was attentive and very considerate-got us out on time! The food and service was fabulous! It was my husbands birthday, and they put a personal note on the table along with some sparkles to make it special! Thank you!Special Features:
- 2ofusouttodinnerDined on 8/23/2014Very nice dining room , great waiter , very good food . The best Tiramisu I`ve ever had ! Liked the $12.95 two for deal !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TomcgarrDined on 8/23/2014Maggiano's is always a great place for lunch or dinner. The food is excellent and the wait staff is pleasant and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chopped saladbonappetitDined on 8/23/2014Never disappointed with the chopped salad. Had an amazing slice of cheesecake also. Nice place to dine with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th Birthday Party, Houtsingerhappy2shareDined on 8/23/2014Even though we did not get waited on at first, the servers were attentive when they knew I was upset. Other than the cold coffee, (twice) my family enjoyed the food very much and it turned out to be a great celebration for my son. We did the family style and the food was fantastic, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very heavy carb and cheesy menuOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Either too Much food or too little food - must have an option between column 1 and 2Special Features:
- Fantastic Servicescarlett24Dined on 8/21/2014Food is always good at Maggiano's, however we had a server named Joe K. who was one of the best waiters I have ever had. Because of him we will be back more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but terrible serviceCJSGRAMMADined on 8/21/2014The food is very good, expecially the eggplant and we have been coming here for almost 17 years. Actually had our daughters wedding at this location. But on Thursday we had a waitress that was some place else. Asked for butter, waited for 10 minutes, finally had to ask the busboy. No seconds on the bread, again asked the busboy, no knives on the table, she made some excuse instead of checking on the table and bringing them to us. and also his drink was served wrong, not as he asked for.Finally the manager came over as he saw our frustration, and took care of the situation. Maye she was having a bad night, but not on our dime! Thanks goodness for the busboy, he got the tip that she should have gotten.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Good Value - Abundant FoodLBDNYCDined on 8/19/2014There are so many good options to choose from at Maggianos. You can eat family style or individually or even take home another meal. We left with complete dinners for later in the week. It's such a good value! Make sure you come to the restaurant really, really hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatdinneroutDined on 8/18/2014We waited a while before anyone came to the table, but after our waiter came he was great and everything was delicious and a ton of food. Love the pasta deal where you buy one and get to take another one home.Special Features:
- great food great peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The food is always great and the servers are very friendlySpecial Features:
- Tidy upTaraDined on 8/17/2014The food was really good and we had a good waitress. BUT the table cloth was dirty/stained quite a bit. The plates used for the bread/oil, were dirty. One plate in particular had old meat (at least we think it was meat) still on it with other plates stacked on to. There was also a hair coming from the oil bottle.Special Features:
- marginal foodHighExpectationsDined on 8/16/2014I have been a long time proponent of Maggiano' s and Let Us restaurants, my dinner last Saturday was mediocre at best. Chicken Gardinera (they did make it special) was inedible, as the hardliners was incredibly spicy hot, their own home made used to be great. The lasagna was just very ho-hum, dry, and "big box" tasting. I will give them another try, as the service was great, and they normally serve a better meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night DisappointmentconstantcriticDined on 8/16/2014Went for a 6:30 pm reservation for 4 adults. Was seated at a very cramped small table. Waiter did not stop by for 8 minutes. Waiter was unfamiliar with a few items and seemed irritated when we ordered a "virgin" version of a drink. Bruschetta was good but a bit soggy. Calamari was poorly prepared. NY Strip steak was good and done perfectly -- all other pasta dishes were bad - chicken picatta seemed a bit cool. Won't go back to this place.
- Celebrated AnniversaryTNT0815Dined on 8/16/2014We Celebrated our 11 year anniversary at Maggiano's in Schaumburg. They sprinkled our table with heart confetti and a note wishing us a wonderful experience as well as Happy Anniversary. Our Server (Frank) was outstanding. By far the best waiter we've ever had. We never had to search for him to fill our drinks, he just did it. Checked on us occasionally but not too much to where it's annoying. This wasn't our first time at Maggiano's, but by far the best visit we've had there. The Entree's were Excellent as well as the dessert. We left feeling great (a little full) and happy. Thank you!Special Features:
- JbeutinDined on 8/15/2014I always enjoy dining there. Just a little to noisy and I feel a little packed in as far as seating goes.Special Features:
- AnniversaryBobbyDined on 8/15/2014Was a good night for an anniversary celebration. Table was decorated, however without the coupon nothing was comped. The restauarnt used to have bigger proportions of food and typically one meal or even dessert was given free on top of coupons. The food is always great though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pm13Dined on 8/10/2014Appetizers were cold. Otherwise the rest of our food was great. Service was terrible. Our server never came to our table to see if we needed anything. When we were ready to leave we had to wait over 15 minutes before we got his attention to get our check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightfullygoodDined on 8/9/2014The crab cakes are the best in the area. And I always enjoy the eggplant Parmesan. You can't beat the two-for-one meals. What a treat to have Maggianos' again the next day at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Good italian food and very good service. Always a pleasure to dine at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.