Maggiano's - Schaumburg
1901 East Woodfield Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8472405600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ryan Neach
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included
A word from Maggiano's - Schaumburg
Welcome to Maggiano's Schaumburg, located adjacent to the famous Woodfield Mall in the Streets of Woodfield. Our 375 seat dining room is convenient to the Rosemont Theater & Arlington racetrack. We are open seven days a week for both lunch & dinner. On Sundays & on most holidays, we serve the dinner menu all day. Carry out when you are on the go or planning lunch & dinner for the office or home. Pick up Maggiano's full menu to travel with you. Please note that carryout follows the dinner menu portions & pricing. The seasonal patio setting has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Easy access to the expressway & trolley line make Schaumburg accessible to the entire Chicagoland area. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including the Black Hawk players' dinner & the Chicago Bears pro speaker series. Recent celebrity visitors include Eric Grey, Paco Palenciya & Brian Urlacher.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Maggiano's - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
411 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (261)good for groups (254)great for lunch (139)fit for foodies (133)kid-friendly (98)romantic (88)neighborhood gem (77)great for outdoor dining (62)hot spot (52)notable wine list (50)great for brunch (36)late-night find (28)vibrant bar scene (27)scenic view (13)Show More
- Great for a special occasion!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The service was exceptional and the food was delicious. I am never disappointed when dining at this location.Special Features:
- Sweetest Day/Anniversary DinnerAnniverarydinnerDined on 10/18/2014We celebrated our 28th anniversary dinner at your fine restaurant on a Saturday evening and it was sweetest day. We had reservation, but there was still a bit of a wait. Service was impeccable for it being so busy. Food was worth the wait. Always enjoy eating at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- elsiebilsieDined on 10/18/2014Great food - but our server really rushed through our meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Had never been to a Maggiano's restaurant before. We were very pleased with our meal & dining experience. We were very surprised at the buy one, take one home, offer. But will enjoy future meals, so that is nice! ; )Special Features:
- Very pleasant with great food!!!!!SokolDined on 10/16/2014The atmosphere of the restaurant is very pleasant and relaxing. Food tastes amazing and the prices are not high. I would go there for a realxing dinner with my Fiance, meeting with Friends or for Family fun. I absolutely love it!!!!Special Features:
- AprilDined on 10/14/2014GOOD SERVICE....reasonable prices. always a great place....food was good...lots of noise and action in the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lighter fareFrankieDined on 10/14/2014We tried the new lighter fare and was very happy with our entrees, though I did miss the melted mozzarella on the baked ziti.Special Features:
- Place to goGeo5Dined on 10/12/2014For a special occasion this is the place to go. Food was great.Special Features:
- Service Would Take Me BackonlyboyjohnDined on 10/12/2014We (5 persons) met for dinner on 10/12/14, and had a great time together. The food was good, but I expected better for the price. My crab-baked tilapia was actually without much flavor at all. However, my sons loved their meals (steak, & eggplant and chicken parm), and my wife's was above average. The real gem was Robert, our server. He steered us away from our first wine choice and into a comparably-priced, very nice selection. He was attentive, but not suffocating, and had a great sense of humor.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014We were celebrating my daughter's 13th birthday, (although we didn't tell anyone) and she had never been to Maggiano's before this lunch. She LOVES chicken alfredo and she thouroughly enjoyed her meal and the awesome bread. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billDined on 10/11/2014Need better control of temperature in dining room , air cond. was set to high , cold at table.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere, not great foodSupermomDined on 10/9/2014Our waitress was friendly and efficient. We were seated in a corner of the dining room and it seemed really noisy. My husband ordered gnocchi and said it was good. I ordered chicken parmesean and it just wasn't great. Breading was soggy and the sauce was very acidic. Chicken honestly had a processed texture. Just an okay meal.Special Features:
- Delicious, as alwaysElizabethVIPDined on 10/8/2014I always love Maggiano's. Their dinner for 2 special is about the same price as Olive Garden with more and much higher-quality food. The wait staff is always pleasant and I love the slightly noisy commotion. Everyone always makes my 3-year-old son feel like a rock star.Special Features:
- mauryDined on 10/7/2014Food service price always great. We have never had a bad credit experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Personal Chef TouchRufusDined on 10/7/2014Based on my email request to address a gluten fee guest in my party, the Chef visited our table and gave personal attention to this guest---made him feel like royalty!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectluv2eatoutDined on 10/6/2014I met my sister for dinner and we had a great evening filled with great food and conversation.Special Features:
- AmbienceelbuitreDined on 10/5/2014Definitely love the ambience of this place. The food is great as well.Special Features:
- Great foodDinerDined on 10/5/2014The food was outstanding as usual!!!!!! Service was fast and it was packed! Couldn't ask for anything better!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014Great ambiance and food service. Reasonable prices for high quality food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/4/2014Our waiter was very patient and helpful. When the kitchen staff brought our food and ended up giving two of our party the wrong entrees by mistake (mixed them up), they gave two additional entrees for them to take home. We were all very pleased with the experience!Special Features:
- Frequent Dinerfood4thoughtDined on 10/4/2014Maggiano's has great food at an affordable price, especially if you take advantage of their buy one meal and take another meal home option! The ambiance is excellent and the service is normally quite good. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Basic Date NightMichiganFoodieDined on 10/3/2014Maggiano's is a good go-to place for your average date night. Dinner reservations were at 7:30, and the place was busy. Maggiano's has a good American-Italian dinner menu, with great deals (dinner for 2 for $39 includes appetizer, two pastas, a dessert, and two pastas to take home!), as well as lighter menu options. Service was average - our server calmed he wasn't that busy, but took awhile to return each time for not being 'very busy'. Overall, Maggiano's is a good place for dinner whether it is date night or with family or friends. Tip: sign up for their emails and receive a coupon. Also, if you are frequent diners at Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises restaurants, consider signing up for their frequent diner rewards program!
- Business lunchChrisMDined on 10/3/2014Fabulous service, excellent food (I had shrimp done to perfection) and wonderfully clean!Special Features:
- Forty for FortyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/1/2014Forty for Forty - Maggiano's has been the go-to restaurant for special occasions for all family members. Not just mom and dad. Great food, service, take-home a great meal for tomorrow. They are the best. Why Forty for Forty???? Every place you go for food, products or services, you will occasionally have a bad experience. Not yet for us with Maggiano's..instead we get even better experiences some times. Forty times dining there and they've gotten it right 40 times. JimOSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesPattiDined on 9/28/2014Maggiano's is one of our favorite restaurants, but we usually reserve it for semi-special occasions. I would say the only slight drawback is the noice level.Special Features:
- A little disappointedJudyCWDined on 9/28/2014I ordered the Baked Ziti off the Classic Pastas section of the menu and I received the "Lighter Take" Baked Ziti. I decided not to send it back. I was a little disappointed with the portion size and the way it was prepared. I do realize that the "Lighter Take" is probably a combination of both of the things I didn't like about it, but this definitely won't stop me from returning to Maggiano's again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GF SensitivityCynsamDined on 9/27/2014Maggiano's has always been a very good and reliable restaurant option. This was my first time dining there since I've been on a gluten free diet. I ordered a pasta entree and asked for the GF corn pasta. Also ordered a Maggiano's salad to share. Our server brought the salad to our table and had the prosciutto separated in a side dish, since there was gluten in the prosciutto. Very impressed with the extra sensitivity to my GF diet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurantAngieDined on 9/27/2014We went to our favorite restaurant, Maggiano's, to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Our waiter Jose Aguilara asked us if we were celebrating something so we told him. He came back & sprinkled beautiful heat confetti on our table & had written a card for us. I was so touched. He treated us as if we were in his home & he was very happy for us. The service was excellent as well. He made our anniversary memorable & we were happy to have met him. Maggiano's is lucky to have someone like him taking care of their customers. Thank you.Special Features:
- Date night!cookformeDined on 9/27/2014We had some gift cards and found a table via OpenTable and made a reservation. Upon arrival we noticed the outdoor seating and asked for first available. They sat us immediately outside! We enjoyed the crab cakes, although they could have been hotter. The plate was hot, but not the cakes. Great salads and I liked the lighter fare chicken parmesan. Good service, low key and relaxing. We still brought home leftovers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We enjoyed our dinner we brought friends to spend there anniversary (they had never been to Maggiano's They really enjoy the night Our server was very informative and pleasantSpecial Features:
- OK but nothing specialsubrodude46Dined on 9/27/2014OK food, seating protocol is not up to standards. Entire place needs décor updateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itValoisDined on 9/26/2014SO exciting! Food outstanding! Ambiance terrific! Will make it our go to place for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- Love Maggiano'sChrissyDined on 9/26/2014Excellent food, excellent price. Love coming to maggiano's I always get a lot for what I am spending and love to eat there. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good place to eat and eat a lot for a good price.Special Features:
- Our server was Awesome!!!PeggieDined on 9/24/2014It was an evening of getting together with a few grade school friends and it wound up being a great night! Our waiter was Awesome!! He went thru the specials, answered any questions we had, brought us more of anything we needed, very friendly, polite and very informative! You really need more staff like him! I wish I could remwember his name but I don't at this time. The food was excellent, even the new lighter fare menu items had great taste and didn't taste like you were eating lighter. Love the chef!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DepchDined on 9/21/2014Food is great. The only criticism I have is that is was exceptionally loud and noisy in the restaurant. Very hard to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerepicfoodDined on 9/21/2014As noted above, I think Maggiano's is perfect for large gatherings of friends or special occasions. (Not bad for everyday either - except we don't normally do that.) Our server was superb. One thing - I made the reservation for 4 and one of the 4 brought an extra person. We were seated at an only for 4 table. On a weekend evening in a restaurant that's busy, I anticipated this could be a disaster. But the hostesses at the door took it in stride and suggested opening up the table - which worked great. What a relief! Saved the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummobuddies4lifeDined on 9/19/2014we love love love this place!!...we had a double date night ..my husband and i and my son and his girlfriend!!...plus my other son as well!...everything was de-lish as always!!!...waitstaff was outstanding as well!!...we reserved a table for 7:30 ..we all arrived early and were seated by 7:15...great great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ziggy Stardust12ZiggyStardust1234Dined on 9/19/2014The food was very good and served in a timely manner. The food service was not to quick or slow giving us ample time to talk and enjoy the meal. It was quite nice to have a waiter who understood the value of a Caesar Salad and supplied ample anchovies. The wine and mixed drink we ordered blended well with our food selections. The food we selected was very good and was seasoned to the point of really having flavor and was not overpowering. We were given the opportunity to sit outside and the weather did cooperate: which is always a plus. The noise level outside was just fine, however in the bar, the noise level was a bit high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ItalianJoep63VIPDined on 9/15/2014We have eaten at several Maggianos and have never been disappointed.my wife had lower calories version of shrimp in pasta which she loved and I did the same lower calorie approach to veal Parmesan which tasted like the full 1700 but listed at 1100. So because we saved the calories we had to pass on the dessert or we we'd have got them all back. Sorry Maggianos.Special Features:
- Great dinner!LoriDined on 9/15/2014Had an excellent dinner to celebrate my birthday! Yum Yum!!Special Features: