Maggiano's - Schaumburg
1901 East Woodfield Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8472405600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ryan Neach
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included
A word from Maggiano's - Schaumburg
Welcome to Maggiano's Schaumburg, located adjacent to the famous Woodfield Mall in the Streets of Woodfield. Our 375 seat dining room is convenient to the Rosemont Theater & Arlington racetrack. We are open seven days a week for both lunch & dinner. On Sundays & on most holidays, we serve the dinner menu all day. Carry out when you are on the go or planning lunch & dinner for the office or home. Pick up Maggiano's full menu to travel with you. Please note that carryout follows the dinner menu portions & pricing. The seasonal patio setting has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Easy access to the expressway & trolley line make Schaumburg accessible to the entire Chicagoland area. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including the Black Hawk players' dinner & the Chicago Bears pro speaker series. Recent celebrity visitors include Eric Grey, Paco Palenciya & Brian Urlacher.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Maggiano's - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
469 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (297)good for groups (275)great for lunch (167)fit for foodies (144)kid-friendly (125)romantic (108)neighborhood gem (92)great for outdoor dining (90)notable wine list (73)hot spot (57)great for brunch (57)vibrant bar scene (35)late-night find (30)scenic view (21)Show More
- Excellent ItalianJoep63VIPDined on 9/15/2014We have eaten at several Maggianos and have never been disappointed.my wife had lower calories version of shrimp in pasta which she loved and I did the same lower calorie approach to veal Parmesan which tasted like the full 1700 but listed at 1100. So because we saved the calories we had to pass on the dessert or we we'd have got them all back. Sorry Maggianos.Special Features:
- Great dinner!LoriDined on 9/15/2014Had an excellent dinner to celebrate my birthday! Yum Yum!!Special Features:
- ThomasDined on 9/14/2014We always enjoy our time at Maggiano's, it is the go to place when we have out of town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmandaMMDined on 9/13/2014I wanted to take my boyfriend to his favorite restaurant for his birthday. We got there early and sat at the bar, where we waited a full 10 minutes for one of the bar tenders to even acknowledge us. I understand it's a Saturday night and very busy, but a simple, "I'll be with you in a few minutes," would have sufficed rather than ignoring us. The table service and food were decent; however, I may pick a different location if I ever go back.
- Wow- great food, great service!CZWorkoutDined on 9/13/2014We had 7:30 reservations and thank goodness we did, because Maggiano's was hopping! We were trying to decide whether to order a glass of wine or a bottle, not knowing when our table would be ready, so we asked the maitre d and she said, "I hope 10-15 min", so we decided on the bottle and then we would bring it to our table. We were seated by 8pm and to our surprise, the manager gave us a free appetizer b/c we had to wait an extra 1/2 hour for our table. NICE! Our waiter, Ben, was attentive without being intrusive and the food was outstanding! Absolutely fabulous!! Definitely recommend to anyone!Special Features:
- always reliableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014Although packed, our table was ready right on time and our server never rushed us as we lingered over a birthday dinner. Food was great and everyone took home leftovers!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food; urprisingly affordableAwildaDined on 9/13/2014Maggiano's fell off my radar screen and I hadn't been there in years. Then this past Easter my family had lunch there and it was fabulous. My oldest son requested that we done there before he returned to college so we went again this Saturday. It did not disappoint. Although we didn't order them, I appreciated the new lighter options on the menu. Our server could have been more attractive, but she was pleasant. I was surprised when the check was under $100 considering that we had an appetizer, 2 drinks and dessert amongst the of us. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE TOUCHbirthdayDined on 9/13/2014WE WERE DINING TO CELEBRATE A BIRTHDAY. AS WE WERE SEATED, A SPRINKLE OF CONFETTI WAS SCATTERED ON THE TABLE. What a nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best time yet !OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Came for a birthday celebration dinner , had literally the most tentative , courteous, interactive professional waiter . The foods speaks for its self it's always superior and never let's me down however the service make the experience complete and in our case we all left feeling that we had a fantastic overall experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BOGO! Great Deal!Disneynut9Dined on 9/10/2014You can't go wrong with the special offer for selected pasta dishes. Eat one at the restaurant and you get to take one home....compliments of the chef. Yummy!Special Features:
- Eat one entree, take one homeFranVIPDined on 9/10/2014This is a great option. There are several new choices too with items with fewer calories. We celebrated a friends birthday with martinis and pasta. How much better can it get. Always a great meal here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forgetable, would not recommendTheDoctorDined on 9/9/2014Mixology at the bar was good. Seating for 5 was good. Tomatoes in caprese salad were green, with only slivers of basil and no balsamic (sent it back and the 2nd version was marginally better). Only 3 of the 5 entrees were delivered at the same time... two people had to wait 10 minutes longer (they donated these for the mistake). The veal picata gave me a belly ache later that night... too fatty.
- Great food and serviceNenaDined on 9/8/2014Good food, variety of dishes including vegetarians, portions are largeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2014Our waiter Robert was especially attentive and provided us with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE MAGGIANO'SCarmelaDined on 9/7/2014Maggiano's in Schaumburg is pretty damn awesome! Location is great, ample parking or valet if you wish. Food is extremely delicious and we all love the order one and take one home dish (who wouldn't)! We were celebrating my daughter's confirmation and they had a nice little note on the table for her. Our server was very friendly, accommodating and professional. He had a sparkler on the lemon cookies to go with our espresso for my daughter after dinner. We all had different dishes so we got to share (baked ziti, lasagna, salmon salad, flatbread and the meatball soup). Everything was delicious and we got to take home ravioli and fettucini alfredo too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back on trackOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014After 1 disappointing visit my last 2 visit to Maggiano's have been outstanding. Much improved quality in food & service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014As usual food was very good even though my Alfredo sauce was a little watery this time. Seemed to be extra noisy however .Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014We had a reservation for 5pm and we were seated promptly. the restaurant was busy as was to be expected for a Saturday night, but we never felt rushed in any way, which we really appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationsmnrunnerDined on 9/6/2014i had made reservation for birthday celebration for my two aunts and uncles. It has been awhile since I've been to Maggiano's, many things have changed. The bread basket has no variety as it had before, changes on menu, including salads too. My one aunt's ziti was dried out, and my boyfriend's veal parmiagian was cold. I will give credit to the service, they did replace both very quickly. I have a feeling those items may have come up before the others, and sat for a while.Special Features:
- bogo pastaArlingtonheightsDined on 9/5/2014Maggiano's buy one take one home pasta is the best deal in town. Make a reservation for dinner to avoid the long waits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent, filling, and good!RomaDined on 9/5/2014Good bang for your buck. Fit for foodies that like to load up on good tasting carbs, and still have plenty of leftovers to take home. Plenty of variety in pastas, lasagnas, ravioli, etc. Good service and not pricey. Tastes great and very good for groups, corporate outings, and birthday celebrations. Plenty of packages, even for 2 people.Special Features:
- Delicious!WinstonDined on 9/3/2014Maggiano's consistently delivers delicious, traditional Italian cuisine at an affordable price. We love the value and selection offered with the Marcos Meals for Two--dinner out one night and two additional entrees to take home for the next night. Incredible bargain! P.S. The spumoni ice cream is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch SpotDisneynut9Dined on 9/3/2014Maggiano's offers a wonderful menu and consistent quality. I especially enjoy going for lunch and ordering one of the pasta choices that sends you home with a complimentary meal.Special Features:
- Always great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2014First time using Open Table and it was awesome! We were seated on time. Food always great. Never had a meal or bad service here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RitaDined on 8/31/2014Poor service. But manager followed up excellent. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend dinneroutogatherDined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is a great place for food that has the authentic Italian taste. The waitstaff gives great service and is knowledgeable about the food. Nice place for a weekend dinner.Special Features:
- Never a surpriseMPChicagoDined on 8/31/2014I love this restaurant because the food is always good, the service is always exceptional, and with reservations we get seated on time. It's a great place to meet friends for an enjoyable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RocketDined on 8/31/2014We were celebrating our granddaughter birthdat. It is her favorite place . We were not disappointed. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. I wish I could remember the name of the waitress so I could recognize to you how special she made us feel. Thank you for an enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Great EveningFoodieDined on 8/30/2014The food was wonderful and the wait staff was great. It was a wonderful evening of great conversation with friends. The menu is outstanding and desserts are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodPakinsDined on 8/30/2014We love Maggiano's, and have for many years. The food is always great! I especially love the Rigatoni D. We usually get the chopped salad and have to get Nonna's Pound Cake for dessert. Try it, you'll love it!Special Features:
- foodwzzardDined on 8/30/2014we have 2 special needs, my arthritis and my wife's food allergy. they went out of their way to accommodate our special needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurantAngieDined on 8/30/2014Maggiano's in Schaumburg is our favorite restaurant to go to. The food is always good & plentiful. The service is friendly & competent. The coupons make it affordable and we always feel welcome. Thank you, Angie.Special Features:
- magic1Dined on 8/27/2014We had an enjoyable evening. The weather was wonderful so we were able to sit outside. They have a nice outside seating area. The waiter, Joe, was nice. He made recommendations on both food and drinks. He was knowledgeable about the menu. He was very accommodating to our requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried & True FavoriteDisneynut9Dined on 8/27/2014Maggiano's in Schaumburg is a tried & true favorite. I have been going there for business lunches for years. You can count on excellent food and service everytime you visit this location. Top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another meal for tomorrowOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014Had the dinner for two special. Started with two salads then had two pasta dinners and got another two to take home the next day. We couldn't finish our dinners so had 4 containers of food in our doggie bag. Since we were stuffed we also took our dessert - chocolate cake home. Waiter was very good but we never felt he was hovering. Tastes like mom's homemade food. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow start, good finishOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014We came in to celebrate my daughters birthday and came in for dessert. We got water and bread pretty quickly but our server was helping other tables around us but didn't stop by ours. It was getting close to that cut off time of getting up and leaving. He finally got to table, introduced himslef as William, got our drink orders, left dessert menus and left. For a long time. When he came back to take our orders, service began to improve.Special Features:
- Lovely As AlwaysGreatfoodDined on 8/24/2014Food was wonderful as it always is, we had to catch the attention of the wait staff a few times for water and for ordering, and we were seated next to a very large/loud group who had several young children that kept walking into our chairs and then the parents would apologize, however, I'd rather never be sat next to a large group again.Special Features:
- criticDined on 8/24/2014lo,ve the food and service but noise level too loud.Special Features:
- Bowtie Agliodcb75Dined on 8/24/2014We made a reservation this month because they brought back Bowtie Aglio for a short time. We love it! We were very disappointed when they took it off their regular menu. Bring it back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dramaqueen2Dramaqueen2Dined on 8/24/2014Love both the Schaumburg and Oak Brook locations! Service is great and food is the best. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.