Maggiano's - Schaumburg
1901 East Woodfield Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (847) 240-5600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ryan Neach
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included
A word from Maggiano's - Schaumburg
Welcome to Maggiano's Schaumburg, located adjacent to the famous Woodfield Mall in the Streets of Woodfield. Our 375 seat dining room is convenient to the Rosemont Theater & Arlington racetrack. We are open seven days a week for both lunch & dinner. On Sundays & on most holidays, we serve the dinner menu all day. Carry out when you are on the go or planning lunch & dinner for the office or home. Pick up Maggiano's full menu to travel with you. Please note that carryout follows the dinner menu portions & pricing. The seasonal patio setting has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Easy access to the expressway & trolley line make Schaumburg accessible to the entire Chicagoland area. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including the Black Hawk players' dinner & the Chicago Bears pro speaker series. Recent celebrity visitors include Eric Grey, Paco Palenciya & Brian Urlacher.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Maggiano's - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
449 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (274)special occasion (262)fit for foodies (153)great for lunch (144)romantic (100)kid-friendly (96)neighborhood gem (84)hot spot (59)notable wine list (58)great for outdoor dining (54)vibrant bar scene (38)late-night find (33)great for brunch (30)scenic view (11)Show More
- Friendly staffJgossDined on 11/22/2014Francisco was phenomenal! He explained everything and was back at our table to check in on us at all the right moments. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a romantic evening with delicious food and a friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/22/2014Luckily we put in for a reservation early otherwise I would have been frustrated with the wait. Overall our experience was very positive. We got the 39.95 deal and got to take home two extra entrees. Definitely worth the money. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great service! lots of foodmooshka19Dined on 11/22/2014Come when you're really hungry! There was nine of us in the party for lunch so we ordered "family style" thinking it was easiest. omg so much food! They kept bring platters out. Our waitress was great. Never felt rushed and she was very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MidgeDined on 11/22/2014When we were seated, no one came with bread and water. After 10 minutes, I went to the host station to complain. Finally, they brought us the bread and water. Other than this snafu, the food and service was good! It was a great lunch, catching up on the latest news with my two cousins!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service food okTravelQueenVIPDined on 11/21/2014Wow I was shocked by the horrible service we recieved. My martini came warm. When I said something to our server he said "Oh you wanted it cold?" Since when does any type of martini get served warm? He was all over the place. It appearded as if he had too many tables to take care of and couldn't keep up. The food was average. But ,we really enjoyed the mushroom ravioli. This place is hit or miss and the service can make the difference between a bad visit or a good visit.
- Always enjoy Maggianos.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Wonderful menu with options to get take home food as well, can't beat it. Lovely ambience, great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open Table made a mistakeDebbieDined on 11/21/2014We made a reservation for 6 p.m. when we got there they could not find us listed. They looked and looked and said we were reserved for 7 p.m. I said no I made it for 6. They said someone had changed it from 6 to 7! Doubt I would ever book through open table again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantTammyVIPDined on 11/20/2014maggiano is always great. You should go a couple times a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's not to love about Maggiano's in Schaumburg?EarlyRetireeDined on 11/20/2014Great food and services generally don't come at such a reasonable price, and how awesome that for a restaurant that is this busy the general manager still finds time to walk around and visit the tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ruokjsDined on 11/20/2014Came here for a business meeting, and gathering. Atmosphere is busy during peak hours, but gears down somewhat later on past 1pm. Great pasta specials. Food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014I went with five of my friends. We ordered the family style dinner. We enjoyed double servings of our appetizers and took doggie bags of our entrees home. Never rushed by our server. My only complaint is that that we needed more room on the table for our dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Team lunchHungryinChicagoVIPDined on 11/19/2014Maggiano's did a wonderful job serving our party of nine. We didn't have to wait, we were all served together, and servers were very attentive. Food was delicious as well, and the bonus is a separate serving of pasta to take home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Good nightCZWorkoutDined on 11/15/2014Busy Saturday night, but we had reservations and were seated promptly. Although my dish was a little salty, it was still good. My husband LOVED his food so much, I am surprised he didn't lick the plate clean! Overall, it was a nice way to enjoy a delicious meal - plus they have a great wine list and ours paired well with both our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Maggianos WoodfieldsharonsDined on 11/15/2014Lunch at Maggianos was delicious. The service was great and the food was delicious. We ordered calamari as an appetizer and it was cooked to perfection. The eggplant Parmesan was tasty and it was served on a bed of spaghetti . The pumpkin cheesecake was fabulous. I loved the cinnamon whipped cream and sugared pecans. I will return before the pumpkin cheesecake departs from the menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome fooddjdecaffDined on 11/14/2014Had a really good time eating here. The food was great and so was the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodhadagreatmealDined on 11/14/2014The Marco deal is the best. BOGO to take home. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodCosmo7VIPDined on 11/10/2014Great place to Consulting business and have a appetizing mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a reliable treat...PattiDined on 11/9/2014We like to treat ourselves to dining at Maggiano's a few times per year and it is always reliable for good food, prices and service. It does, however, tend to be a bit loud and can be difficult to converse with others at your table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrateRogersegvDined on 11/8/2014We celebrated a birthday and had the best wine, good and sevice. I don't know why we go anywhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dined for a special eventOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014the outside twinkle lights set the stage for the inside. I was a very special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousShirlDined on 11/8/2014Everything great as always. Felt a little lacking when we needed something and our waitress just kept walking. Understandable, with so many customers to take care of. Otherwise - all good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We had very good family dinner, 84 yrs old grand pa really enjoyed the food. The waitress was really nice yougn lady, it was busy and packed, I understood she was busy, but I wished she could come to the table to refill the drinkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleGregDined on 11/8/2014Service was terrible. I kept getting excuses why salad didn't come to table until I made our server aware. Then right after salad was placed on table entree's arrived. Sent entree's back until we finished what I called a bag of salad......hardly any extras beside lettuce. I was told to tell it to the Manager.....I would rate a notch above Sbarro.
- Left dissapointed for the 1st timeLoslobosDined on 11/8/2014food was ok, but they got the order wrong, service was fair. not what we were used too.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Consistently good food generous portions great pricingSpecial Features:
- Fantastic waitress!FoxyRoxyDined on 11/4/2014Our waitress was fantastic. Our daughter has to avoid dairy and she worked with us and got the gnocchi with marinara and no cheese. She also found out we were celebrating our daughter and son's birthday and brought out the extra surprise for them. All of our food choices were delicious.Special Features:
- First time goodLarryDined on 11/4/2014Had a wonderful group of nine. Service was fast, punctual, and frequent. Food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to meet, eat and talkGreat4serviceDined on 11/4/2014The service was great with old friends from out of town. The waitress nor the manger rushed us to leave, even though the restaurant was crowded. There was NO attempt to get us to pay the bill and leave. The food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner for momjaxnicoleDined on 11/3/2014service was great, Love anali and Jose, dinner was good but i think the prices are kind of high considering the meal size 30 bucks for a small salmon fielt!? thats crazy! But love the classic take one to go! Also the new lighter plates are GREAT! had the alfredo and the chicken sausage ziti!Special Features:
- Anniversary bonusAwestrikeDined on 11/2/2014My wife and I went to Maggiano's in Schaumburg for our anniversary. Not only did the staff go out of their way to make the occasion special but the food and desert were amazing. This place is highly recommended for food, service and ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and servicesET1327Dined on 11/2/2014It was the first time I went there with my family. Every time I went there with my coworkers. I made reservation and were seated right away. Stuffed mushrooms were delicious. Tomato basil soup was tasty. My tilapia order was yummy. My mom's salmon was cooked just right. Keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Dining in Neighborhood!SpindogVIPDined on 11/1/2014As usual, Maggiano's lives up to its consistent good food. The restaurant was packed (make a reservation on open table), but the wait was not long with the reservation. The server was very efficient and the food came out timely. They pride themselves on handling large parties which from the looks of it - they are very successful!Special Features:
- Food always great...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014We are frequent diners at Maggiano's and always delight in the wonderfully prepared and presented dinner options. Your servers are also excellent, friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- B1g1FreeWojoDined on 11/1/2014Love the option to take a meal home for free. Good food and good valueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/1/2014Maggiano's is a fantastic restaurant, great food, great atmosphere. Perfect for a date or for family. Kid friendly, great service. They have fantastic deals, and everything on the menu is great. The calamari is wonderful as is the Tiramisu. You also can't go wrong with their buy one take one home classic pasta deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I were at Maggiano's to celebrate our six year wedding anniversary. We actually had our wedding at that location. We celebrate our anniversary there every year and have been there for Thanksgiving several times as well. This was the first time I was disappointed. The service was great but our food took extremely long and my husbands steak was the size of a Lean Cuisine meal. We were informed by our waiter that the manicotti takes 15 minutes but it took about 30. I'm sure we will be back but we left feeling sad that our favorite place let us down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerdining30Dined on 10/30/2014My birthday dinner was excellent. The food and service were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No surprisestime2eatDined on 10/30/2014We enjoy dining at Maggiano's because we always know that the food is good and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- Solid everytimeDisneynut9Dined on 10/29/2014Consistent. Great food and service EVERYTIME. I really enjoy the BOGO offer they have on pastas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Friends, Good FoodCybermanDined on 10/28/2014Maggiano's never dissapoints. Always a great meal at affordable pricesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.