Maggiano's - San Antonio
17603 Interstate I-10 W
San Antonio, TX 78257Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - San Antonio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2104516000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Paolo Pineda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Maggiano's - San Antonio
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - San Antonio - Best Restaurants in Northwest ›
Maggiano's - San Antonio reviews from OpenTable diners
222 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (148)good for groups (122)romantic (86)great for lunch (66)kid-friendly (65)fit for foodies (47)neighborhood gem (44)notable wine list (35)great for brunch (26)hot spot (25)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (15)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Maggiano's feedbackOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/13/2014Great food overall but not too many staff to help you in a timely manner. Other than that it's good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can you say Specialty?TommyDined on 9/8/2014Always a pleasure when visiting our Maggianos restaurant . The food, the service, the ambiance, and the overall experience is truly dining in a wonderful environment. And the people who work there are very special too! That is what specialty means to us. We started at the Maggianos in Houston and we ended up having the classy restaurant in San Antonio,TX, So to sum up your restaurant in one word. Well that has to be " Classy". Fits my wife's bill perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome waitstaffoldmanbellVIPDined on 9/7/2014Six seniors wanting special treatment: separate checks, splitting meals, etc., etc. Our waiter (name forgotten unfortunately) stepped up to the task and could not have possibly been better for each of us. We could have felt guilty asking him for take home packaging, this and that... he took it all in stride. The food was excellent, but sometimes the waitstaff is really where the difference can be.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014Had a confirmed online reservation for 8 pm, upon arrival at the restaurant, was informed the wait will be 30 minutes or longer. When we told the hostess this was unacceptable, she immediately asked if we would like to speak to the manager and we accepted. The manager was apologetic and accomodating, he delivered on his promise that the wait should not be more than 10 minutes. He explained that due to the inclement weather, some of the paid diners were not vacating their tables, which in turn delayed our seating. I thought both the hostess and manager handled themselves professionally.Special Features:
- What A Waste of My EveningRunawayDined on 9/6/2014Where do I start. Perhaps at the hostess station where it took three attempts to spell my last name correctly - it's only four letters long! My reservation, well it's not really a "reservation" because they just worked us in. While we waited 25 minutes to be seated we got to enjoy an $11 dollar glass of Cab which was bottled yesterday and served to us by a waitress who must have been leaving for the night because the bill showed up ten miutes before the wine. When we did get seated we got to sit two tables from the kitchen and when I asked for a better seat (it was my wedding anniversary for petes sake) we were moved two tables up and got to enjoy the the waiters station. Running out of space, food was marginal. Only good thing was waiter.Special Features:
- top notchHighstandardsDined on 9/6/2014I always enjoy eating here the food and service are outstanding and a good value, and the bar staff make a great martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's taste of ItalyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Outstanding food, service, atmosphere, and price. The food was cooked to perfection and the taste was as if your were eating at a restaurant in Italy. I will definitely be returning so I can try a different dish and recommend this to anyone who loves Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food...sub par serviceluv2eat07Dined on 9/3/2014Waitress ignored us the entire time we were there. When she would happen to come to the table she would just be passing and never face us when she would talk to us. She poured my water with glass still on table and it was too far for her so she got water every where. When we needed something we had to find any server passing and ask for things like more water or tea. My moms food wasn't what she ordered and had to wait forever to tell the waitress because she was no where to be found. She never asked if we wanted to order dessert. ..and it was my birthday :( we just left.Special Features:
- anniversary dinnertaina4Dined on 9/2/2014Great service got lemon cookies as anniversary gift..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/1/2014Always great food and service. We can't wait to try you new light menu. Thought the pasta class for kids was a great idea.Special Features:
- RelaxingMimosaMamma115Dined on 8/31/2014The food was absolutely wonderful. Huge portions,enough to share. Hubby had chicken Marsala and I decided on Linguine de Mare. We were sharing, however, hubby ended up taking his for lunch and we ate my dish because it was so flavorful. We still had leftovers. Martinis were good and our waiter was awesome. He was busy, but we never felt neglected. I would recommend to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My thoughtsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was amazing as always, service was surprisingly off tonight, it appeared that the staff was short handed, but all in all a good eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/30/2014Fantastic server with a great sense of humor made this experience unique. As always the food was great. The salmon oscar was perfectly prepared. My friend thought the salmon salad was the best. A little disappointed that the main course arrived just a few minutes after my salad. We were left waiting 20 minutes beyond our reservation time and then felt rushed by everyone other than our main server who asked that we take our time and enjoy. We will continue to return often.Special Features:
- inconsistent food qualitySADinerDined on 8/30/2014My husband said his shrimp and crab cantaloni was great and looked freshly prepared, but my 4 cheese ravioli with pesto/alfredo looked like it spend a few too many minutes in the oven. It had several brown marks on top of the raviolis. I still don't understand why I bother to make reservations - when I arrive they still tell me that I have to wait for some tables to be cleared. Is the rsvp putting me ahead of someone who may have been waiting 30 minutes for a table? I didn't have to wait very long for my table, but still . . . ?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- badSenior82Dined on 8/30/2014Reservation person had to be reminded that we were STILL waiting,serving was RUSHED! Food was overcooked and tasteless. Table wait staff was not in tune with us as they were in a HURRY to get us out.
- Great foood/great prices.wino1943Dined on 8/28/2014Been here many times. Nice bar area to meet someone. Big dining room and fairly quiet for a big place. Generous portions and reasonable prices. always order tieramisu for dessert, made the real traditional way. Only one in SA. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- funtimeDined on 8/27/2014our waiter was outstanding....had made a reservation and everything went to plan....thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeWineNDineDined on 8/26/2014Celebrated my 26th birthday and they gave me a great experience I was with my family and friends!! Thank you..did take a little while to be seated when my reservation was at 6:45 didn't sit until 7:30 other than that it was very pleasantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itvjvlmswDined on 8/25/2014Celebrated my brother in law's birthday and he had a fabulous time. Our waiter was attentive and made the night extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great Foodjdg61Dined on 8/25/2014We learned about Maggiono's when we helped serve food at a friend's wedding. The food was delicious and we decided we had to eat there. We've since dined there 4-5 times. I highly recommend the Salmon Oscar. This is now my number one choice for exceptional Italian cuisine.Special Features:
- little italyBethEDined on 8/23/2014Great food, excellant service= fabulous evening!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodCodyDined on 8/23/2014Opentable res saved 1hr 45min wait. It was crowded, loud, but well handled by waitstaff. Food was good and portion was hugeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian dining roomOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014They dont rush you thru your courses. Just like an italian home lots of talking and noisey. Love the place. Absolutely awesome food with decent pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always awesomesirduckDined on 8/21/2014The food was superb. The staff was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. The dinner for 2 was a great value. We always enjoy coming to Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSATATTX454Dined on 8/16/2014I always have great experiences here! Good food, great service! Life is good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyDined on 8/16/2014Very friendly service and good food in an appealing atmosphere. Despite reservation we had to wait 20 minutes for our table to be ready, but were given one of the nicer window tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian experience in SAnotfromhereDined on 8/16/2014Clean, comfortable, friendly, food that transcends typical 'chain' fare by a good margin; everything one could reasonably expect in a larger scale Italian-themed dining experience.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Everything was awesome about this place can't wait to dine here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service and great foodTheLoneMarmotDined on 8/14/2014Server was prompt, polite, helpful, personable, and very attentive. Perfect timing with drinks, appetizers, and meal. Food was excellent and plentiful. We enjoyed every part of our visit to Little Italy. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining DelightFoodBillDined on 8/13/2014Excellent service, friendly staff, terrific food. What a night.Special Features:
- delicious food!countessaDined on 8/10/2014great atmosphere, great service, delicious food. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Great timeGrandmaDined on 8/10/2014We celebrated our daughter's birthday with our family including a five year old and a nine year old. Our service was efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant. Members of our party had a range of dishes including chicken, veal, and pasta dishes. Everything was well prepared and attractively presented. This is a great Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAlwaysJoyfulDined on 8/9/2014My wife had been there with friends last year, so we decided to go for our Anniversary. We had a 7:45 reservation and arrived exactly then (parking was bad). Upon checking in, they said they were running a little behind. We were not seated until 8:10. The food was good our waiter was friendly and fairly attentive. For the price, I expected better. I will not likely return.
- Wonderful PlaceNDdinersDined on 8/8/2014This place was excellent. Their service and food was amazing. The meal for two deal is excellent, especially the quality of the food for that price. The only little complaint I have is that despite having a reservation we still had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodporterhouseDined on 8/7/2014Would return anytime, service, the family meals are outrageously greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We always enjoy going to Maggiano's. Whenever we go for a special occasion (which usually means we have gotten a coupon), they treat us very well. A good idea to make a reservation just in case it is busy. Super easy to do, either on Open Table or the Maggiano's website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great job guys!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014I brought in a group of twenty people and each and everyone of those people were happy and impressed. I literally heard the is the best... I've ever had. You guys were amazing thankyou.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good hear!Hec45VIPDined on 8/3/2014We had not been here in a while and we were happy to see that quality and service remain the same! Good food, great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress ServiceGeo14Dined on 8/2/2014We were celebrating my wife's birthday and our waitress service was Outstanding!!! She greeted us with a Big smile and welcomed us back. She kept checking on us to refill our drinks and to check if we had any menu or drink questions. She later brought our dessert and surprised my wife with a extra dish that had a Happy Birthday sign written in chocolate and some lemon type cookies. We will definitely return and recommend Maggiano's to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for family get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014We had a table for 12 for my sister's birthday and ordered family style. We were in no rush so the slow roll out of the family style was just right for us. They assigned to waitstaff to us and they were very attentive.Special Features: