Maggiano's - San Antonio
17603 Interstate I-10 W
San Antonio, TX 78257Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - San Antonio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2104516000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Paolo Pineda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Maggiano's - San Antonio
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - San Antonio - Best Restaurants in Northwest ›
Maggiano's - San Antonio reviews from OpenTable diners
243 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (160)good for groups (134)romantic (99)kid-friendly (71)great for lunch (71)fit for foodies (45)neighborhood gem (41)notable wine list (34)great for brunch (34)hot spot (26)late-night find (18)vibrant bar scene (15)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- My thoughtsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was amazing as always, service was surprisingly off tonight, it appeared that the staff was short handed, but all in all a good eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/30/2014Fantastic server with a great sense of humor made this experience unique. As always the food was great. The salmon oscar was perfectly prepared. My friend thought the salmon salad was the best. A little disappointed that the main course arrived just a few minutes after my salad. We were left waiting 20 minutes beyond our reservation time and then felt rushed by everyone other than our main server who asked that we take our time and enjoy. We will continue to return often.Special Features:
- inconsistent food qualitySADinerDined on 8/30/2014My husband said his shrimp and crab cantaloni was great and looked freshly prepared, but my 4 cheese ravioli with pesto/alfredo looked like it spend a few too many minutes in the oven. It had several brown marks on top of the raviolis. I still don't understand why I bother to make reservations - when I arrive they still tell me that I have to wait for some tables to be cleared. Is the rsvp putting me ahead of someone who may have been waiting 30 minutes for a table? I didn't have to wait very long for my table, but still . . . ?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- badOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Reservation person had to be reminded that we were STILL waiting,serving was RUSHED! Food was overcooked and tasteless. Table wait staff was not in tune with us as they were in a HURRY to get us out.
- Great foood/great prices.wino1943Dined on 8/28/2014Been here many times. Nice bar area to meet someone. Big dining room and fairly quiet for a big place. Generous portions and reasonable prices. always order tieramisu for dessert, made the real traditional way. Only one in SA. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014our waiter was outstanding....had made a reservation and everything went to plan....thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeWineNDineDined on 8/26/2014Celebrated my 26th birthday and they gave me a great experience I was with my family and friends!! Thank you..did take a little while to be seated when my reservation was at 6:45 didn't sit until 7:30 other than that it was very pleasantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itvjvlmswDined on 8/25/2014Celebrated my brother in law's birthday and he had a fabulous time. Our waiter was attentive and made the night extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great Foodjdg61Dined on 8/25/2014We learned about Maggiono's when we helped serve food at a friend's wedding. The food was delicious and we decided we had to eat there. We've since dined there 4-5 times. I highly recommend the Salmon Oscar. This is now my number one choice for exceptional Italian cuisine.Special Features:
- little italyBethEDined on 8/23/2014Great food, excellant service= fabulous evening!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodCodyDined on 8/23/2014Opentable res saved 1hr 45min wait. It was crowded, loud, but well handled by waitstaff. Food was good and portion was hugeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian dining roomOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014They dont rush you thru your courses. Just like an italian home lots of talking and noisey. Love the place. Absolutely awesome food with decent pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always awesomesirduckDined on 8/21/2014The food was superb. The staff was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable. The dinner for 2 was a great value. We always enjoy coming to Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSATATTX454Dined on 8/16/2014I always have great experiences here! Good food, great service! Life is good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyDined on 8/16/2014Very friendly service and good food in an appealing atmosphere. Despite reservation we had to wait 20 minutes for our table to be ready, but were given one of the nicer window tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian experience in SAnotfromhereDined on 8/16/2014Clean, comfortable, friendly, food that transcends typical 'chain' fare by a good margin; everything one could reasonably expect in a larger scale Italian-themed dining experience.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Everything was awesome about this place can't wait to dine here againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service and great foodTheLoneMarmotDined on 8/14/2014Server was prompt, polite, helpful, personable, and very attentive. Perfect timing with drinks, appetizers, and meal. Food was excellent and plentiful. We enjoyed every part of our visit to Little Italy. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining DelightFoodBillDined on 8/13/2014Excellent service, friendly staff, terrific food. What a night.Special Features:
- delicious food!countessaDined on 8/10/2014great atmosphere, great service, delicious food. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Great timeGrandmaDined on 8/10/2014We celebrated our daughter's birthday with our family including a five year old and a nine year old. Our service was efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant. Members of our party had a range of dishes including chicken, veal, and pasta dishes. Everything was well prepared and attractively presented. This is a great Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAlwaysJoyfulDined on 8/9/2014My wife had been there with friends last year, so we decided to go for our Anniversary. We had a 7:45 reservation and arrived exactly then (parking was bad). Upon checking in, they said they were running a little behind. We were not seated until 8:10. The food was good our waiter was friendly and fairly attentive. For the price, I expected better. I will not likely return.
- Wonderful PlaceNDdinersDined on 8/8/2014This place was excellent. Their service and food was amazing. The meal for two deal is excellent, especially the quality of the food for that price. The only little complaint I have is that despite having a reservation we still had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodporterhouseDined on 8/7/2014Would return anytime, service, the family meals are outrageously greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/7/2014We always enjoy going to Maggiano's. Whenever we go for a special occasion (which usually means we have gotten a coupon), they treat us very well. A good idea to make a reservation just in case it is busy. Super easy to do, either on Open Table or the Maggiano's website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great job guys!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014I brought in a group of twenty people and each and everyone of those people were happy and impressed. I literally heard the is the best... I've ever had. You guys were amazing thankyou.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good hear!Hec45VIPDined on 8/3/2014We had not been here in a while and we were happy to see that quality and service remain the same! Good food, great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress ServiceGeo14Dined on 8/2/2014We were celebrating my wife's birthday and our waitress service was Outstanding!!! She greeted us with a Big smile and welcomed us back. She kept checking on us to refill our drinks and to check if we had any menu or drink questions. She later brought our dessert and surprised my wife with a extra dish that had a Happy Birthday sign written in chocolate and some lemon type cookies. We will definitely return and recommend Maggiano's to our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for family get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014We had a table for 12 for my sister's birthday and ordered family style. We were in no rush so the slow roll out of the family style was just right for us. They assigned to waitstaff to us and they were very attentive.Special Features:
- Arthur & Irma's 37th anniversaryAnniversaryDined on 7/30/2014Made a reservation for dinner for our 37th wedding anniversary.it was our first time there and did no know what to expect.from the time we were seated to the time we left,the experience was awesome.Our waiter did a fantastic job.I highly recommend this restaurant to any who would like to experience wha a 5 star restaurant is like,thank you for making my wife and I feel special on our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but 4stars due to serverRascal2307Dined on 7/29/2014Wife and with our son all had pasta dishes. One there one to go! Only had two when we got home- should have been 3! Wife had to go back next day and get it. Want a horrific offense- but attention to details is a must. Food was excellent as usualSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crowded, poor quality foodVg70VIPDined on 7/26/2014This restaurant is overwhelmed and it shows. The food was average at best. Not a fan if Italian overall and definitely not after going here.
- SodeliciousDined on 7/26/2014I love the relaxed feel of this place – so quite, serene. I definitely would return to try more dishes. The lasagna was amazing and the chopped salad was refreshing. Everyone loved the lasagna and the cheesecake was scrumptous. Service was well-timed and friendly, and I have been there at least on 5 occasions and the servers have all been excellent."Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2014I have taken my family there several times. The food and service is always excellent. We like Magiannos for special occations. It is a little more expensive than some of the other italian chains but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great italian foodbellDined on 7/19/2014MY HUSBAND AND i booked a table for two at Maggiano's little italy. Service was great we started with a drink which was nice the drinks were very good we ordered the crab cakes for our appetizer they were also really good. For our entrees we had lasagne and chicken marsala both entrees were great very flavorful and tasted very fresh we will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite for special occasionsBeachbabyDined on 7/17/2014We discovered this restaurant at Valentine's. It's elegant, the service is fantastic and the food even better. The atmosphere is relaxing and warm. They even have a sweet way to commemorate special occasions. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome special occasion placeGenieVIPDined on 7/17/2014It is always consistently delicious! The food and service cannot be beat.
- Not quite on their gamejomsometDined on 7/16/2014Our latest visit was not quite as good as previous visits. On arrival we were seated in a quieter part of the restaurant and requested a move to our normal area. Service from the on was good. My chicken Parmesan was decidedly average so only deserves an average score. My wife's salmon on cedar was excellent. I would still highly recommend the restaurant but we will probably give it a miss for a couple of months - perhaps we have over used it.Special Features:
- Special pricecwsalamoDined on 7/16/2014We both had the Special, Scallops & Orchetta. The dish was excellent but not worth the $23.00. Definite Over PricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, ambiance lacking!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/14/2014The 2 of us wanted a good meal out, preferably with a nice, "quieter" ambiance. The food and service were excellent but the place was extremely noisy, no way was it suitable for a romantic meal! We're used to eating at the one in Austin, which generally has a better ambiance for couples. It was, however, very family friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.