Maggiano's - Richmond
11800 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23233Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Richmond
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8042530900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ron Fazio
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 804-253-0920 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Richmond
Welcome to Maggiano’s Little Italy in Richmond! We are located at 11800 West Broad Street in Short Pump Mall. Our 400-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings and romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served in a vibrant dining room. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Dine family style or a la carte – either way, you’ll love our large portions of Southern Italian cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Richmond - Best Restaurants in Richmond ›
Maggiano's - Richmond reviews from OpenTable diners
257 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (172)good for groups (156)romantic (87)fit for foodies (57)neighborhood gem (51)great for lunch (50)kid-friendly (40)great for outdoor dining (39)notable wine list (31)hot spot (23)great for brunch (17)late-night find (14)vibrant bar scene (13)scenic view (8)Show More
- cmmeachamDined on 10/28/2014We had an amazing young man as our waiter. The food was outstanding and we had a great time.Special Features:
- Birthday SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was great with the exception of the wait time. From the time that our orders were taken, it was exactly 50 minutes befor our appetizers arrived. When ee inquired we were told, "it's coming". The server was great and our experience with her made up for the wait time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine and Unwind after shoppingIrisheyes826VIPDined on 10/25/2014We had decided to stop for dinner after an afternoon of shopping at the Short Pump Mall. Maggiano's has a great wine list and their new lighter menu is a wonderful option for anyone looking for great tasting meals without the calories. Our waiter was great - very attentive - wine was great as well. We definatley recommend dining at Maggiano's. The other benefit if you get one of their special pasta entrees is you eat one there and choose another one to take home....so another evening meal without cooking is a great benefit!!Special Features:
- Always goodMarkDined on 10/25/2014Consistently good food and service. I like the "Lighter Manu" they recently added.Special Features:
- good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We sat upstairs and had pleasant, attentive service. When the music was loud, our server had it lowered without being asked! Pacing was perfect! As always, food was plentiful and pasta and main courses hot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good food!diamondgroupVIPDined on 10/25/2014The food is always good and there are some very reasonable choices as well with a B1G1 free to take home items! The tilapia topped with lobster was very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014I made sure to mark that we were celebrating two special birthdays and they were not recognized at all. Very disappointing. Service and food were good. Desserts were great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as usual!Sk8rstefDined on 10/24/2014We went on a Friday night, and though the restaurant was busy we has great service and great food, which is what I've come to expect from here. I tried one of the new "lighter fare" menu options, and it was still very flavorful. And their buy one, take one home deal is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!Ash123Dined on 10/24/2014Great service and food was amazing! We went for dinner and we were pleasantly surprised how yummy the food was and how accurate our server was. Great atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialSuzieVIPDined on 10/24/2014Our dining experience is what you would expect from a chain. Nothing special.
- Lackluster serviceFanofFoodVIPDined on 10/22/2014The food is always great here, but on my last visit the service was less than to be desired. Our waitress was not the friendliest, but she tried to pretend.....I wasn't fooled! I wish I could remember her name, but that like this last trip to Maggiano's is quite forgettable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining!!!DottieDined on 10/19/2014I order the grilled salmon, excellent choice. I am still relishing it in my thoughts!!Special Features:
- Too crowdedMaraDined on 10/18/2014We love the quality of the food but... We had reservations for 6:15. We were not seated until 7:05! I finally asked if there was a problem and the hostess said she had us down as being seated already. Not cool. The staff was overworked and seemed to barely have control. I am thankful for our waiter though. He was attentive. I think I will avoid the 6-8:00 dinner hours and Homecoming/prom evenings! (We quickly learned It was homecoming for several area high schools.) The prices are too high to have to put up with silly mistakes that occurred during our visit. Hopefully next time will be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner with wifebillandalDined on 10/15/2014We try to visit Maggiano's 2 to 3 times a year. It would probably be more often but it is an hour drive each way. As usual everything about dinner was great. We started with a delicious salad which was big enough to share. I ordered a new pasta dish with Italian chicken sausage while my wife ordered Mom's lasagna. Both entrees arrived quickly and were very tasty. In addition we got to take home another entrée. Overall a fantastic value. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food warm atmosphereFiroozDined on 10/11/2014The food is always ver good. We selected the family style (the middle one), the appetizer are always better than the main course. One of our food selection was pepper steak which was not as good as expected.Special Features:
- Turning into Olive GardenAngieDined on 10/11/2014I used to think this was an excellent restaurant for a chain -but, my opinion has changed. Service was only fair; but it was a busy Sat. night. We did get in on time -- with reservations. The food was the let down. The Maggiano salad was flavorless, except for the little blue cheese, and the lettuce was limp, not crisp at all. Very disappointing. The lobster carbonara that I got for my entrée was also poorly executed -- way too much bacon so that was the only flavor I could taste. The lobster was mealy and flavorless. The desserts were good, but, the cappuccino was not drinkable -- but had to flag down a hostess to finally get sweetener for it, and by then dessert was gone.
- over60Dined on 10/11/2014We were there at a very busy time, Saturday evening. The hostess and waiter made us feel extremely welcome and the food was delicious!Special Features:
- jdk1980Dined on 10/10/2014Lots of vegetarian choices, much better quality than many 'chain' restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Great pricesFoodieDined on 10/9/2014I went for my birthday lunch with my mom who had never been before. We could not get over how good the food & prices were. We enjoyed a delicious meal there & was also able to take another meal home to enjoy. The service was great as well but what we paid for both of us to enjoy 2 meals was what 1 meal usually costs per person at another restaurant. I also loved the lemon cookies I as given to celebrate my birthday & the $10 off $30 coupon. Will definitely be back hopefully for my anniversary the end of Oct.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st ClassOptimysticaloneDined on 10/7/2014I have always gotten the best of service and the best of meals. This is one of my most favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeedeDined on 10/7/2014Loved the chicken picatta, but the portions were just a little small, i.e. little pasta! Bring on the pasta!!Special Features:
- Dining PleasureengrdmpDined on 10/4/2014Food was great, never a bad meal. Servers were very nice and knowledgeable about the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudyJudy68Dined on 10/4/2014Great as usual but too noisy. Food and service was excellent but it is too noisy to hear the person next to you talk. Tables were too close together because we kept bumping shoulders. The upstairs was empty. Why not open it?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No take home pastaBirthdaygirlDined on 10/4/2014I ordered pasta and the waiter asked if I wanted the take home pasta as well, which I did. He didn't bring the pasta and I didn't remember till I was already driving home. It was so good, I really wanted the meal for the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new special occasion placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We loved the food. And it was more than plenty.. We will definitely come again. This occasion was for my husband birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!CurtDined on 10/3/2014That was the word we used over and over again during our meal. Everything, from the soup to start our meal to the lovely lemon cookies given to us for our anniversary (we had to take them home because we were just too full to eat another thing!) was absolutely delicious. we both had the Crab and Shrimp Cannelloni (it has become OUR signature dish when we dine there) was, well, out of the world describes it mildly! we are not stick in the muds by any means, but whenever we eat there, that is what we want. It is unbelievable! Our service was also great - it was a wonderful experience from start to finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimerjgRichmondDined on 10/3/2014A great experience, stated at the bar and continued through a delightful dinner. Both Kelly the manager and Amanda our server, were great with advise on menu options and wine selection. Great evening!!!!Special Features:
- one of our favorites!diamondgroupVIPDined on 10/3/2014Always good food! The buy one get one to take home is an excellent deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still exceptional.Food411Dined on 10/3/2014After eating at this restaurant several times, I have never been disappointed. I have always had great food and wonderful servers. This is still one of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/2/2014And the wine list was fantastic. The server was very knowledgeable. Only complaint was the meatballs were slightly dry. Vaughn was amazing as a server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Goodswesa97Dined on 9/27/2014The food was really good, and our waitress was nice. I enjoyed my time there, but it took a long time to get the food out.Special Features:
- DisapointedDined on 9/27/2014Service was deplorable. Waiter was more interested in larger party - suspect it was the propect of a larger tip. Made it obvious our party of 4 was more of a distraction.
- birthday dinnerdeestarDined on 9/27/2014I went there for my birthday. 1st time there and I had a blast. The peach martini wasnt so good.. But my overall experience was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, large portions.AndrewVIPDined on 9/26/2014This was our second time here, we went on a Friday night. We had a reservation and were seated quickly. We ordered the dinner for two, which included two pastas to take home. The food was great, but the baked ziti was a little dry and overdone; the noodles tasted a little chewy as if they had been sitting under a warmer for a while. It also could have used a little extra sauce. Also, the pace of the dinner was a little long, the entrees took a while for them to come out. Overall was a good experience, plenty of food and it was nice to get two entrees to take them home. Will return again.Special Features:
- RobbieDined on 9/24/2014Excellent food, service and value. I love Maggiano's.Special Features:
- BuzzDined on 9/20/2014Miggiano's has always been one of our favorite restaurants and as such is generally held for events such as birthdays and anniversaries. The food is wonderful and you never go hungary.Special Features:
- perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/20/2014maggiano's knows how to please the customer. the food was fabulous and our server was fun AND efficient. my only "complaint" is that all the maggiano's i've been to - phila, cincinnati, nashville, charlotte, and now richmond have way too many tables too close together. i need a little more space than is provided and when i put that on my reservation they always accommodate me so i was happy but it's just soooooooooo jammed that i hyperventilate just entering the restaurant. but bc of the great food and service i take a deep breath and eat.Special Features:
- great overall experiencesuppatimeDined on 9/19/2014Appetizers and entrée were great but the Caesar salad was disappointing. Our waiter was exceptionally and very helpful with assisting with recommendations from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion dinnercapnfevDined on 9/16/2014Great food, service and décor! I would recommend Maggiano's restaurant to any and every one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Short PumpJessieMostDined on 9/14/2014Service was very good. Server was attentive. Food was average, however.