Maggiano's - Perimeter
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Space # 3035
Atlanta, GA 30346Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (770) 804-3313
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Leo Walsh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 770-522-9470 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Perimeter
Welcome to Maggiano's Perimeter, located in the new addition to Perimeter Mall off the I-285 Expressway. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Centennial Olympic Park, Phillips Arena & the Martin Luther King Cultural Center. Maggiano's 290 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (110)special occasion (107)great for lunch (57)romantic (53)fit for foodies (45)kid-friendly (44)neighborhood gem (37)notable wine list (28)great for outdoor dining (23)hot spot (20)great for brunch (17)late-night find (15)vibrant bar scene (12)scenic view (3)Show More
- Food and Price very goodBigFanDined on 11/23/2014We had to alter our reservation since we were running late and also increased from two to four people and had no problem with doing that when I called about an hour before leaving. The person I spoke to was very pleasant and said there was no problem with doing that. We were seated immediately upon getting there. We waited a few minutes before a waiter came to our table. We were there to have the Date Nite special deal which we have had in the past. Once the waiter got to our table, he was not very knowledgeable about what they had to offer and especially about what was offered in the special. His "explanations" were very unclear and we actually seemed to know more than him, Both couples ordered the special but when he brought the bread he just placed it on the table along with the oil and left. When I asked if there was supposed to be oregano,etc. with the oil (which I had to get up to get his attention)he said it is on your table and you fix it yourself. Food was GREAT as we expected but we tried to get the waiter's attention for a refill on coffee and after not being able to do so asked another waiter and he said he would bring it but never did. By the time our waiter came back we were ready to go and our guest declined the offer to get her coffee. This was not the usual service we have always had and hope it does not become normal for them. In the past the food and service has always been exceptional and I enjoy ed going there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightFoodieDined on 11/22/2014I have to say, this location never lets me down! I made reservations, and when I got there, I was so glad I did. I still had to wait 10-15 min, but they apologized, and got us in much quicker than the 45 min wait I was hearing for others! The food and service was great, and so filling, I had 2 more meals just out of my leftovers! Money well spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable Italian dining at reasonable priceJohnWVIPDined on 11/21/2014It'd been sometime since we had visited Maggiano's. It was a little disquieting to read recent reviews which seem to show recent uneven quality of food and service. So, we were pleasantly surprised by having a very good dining experience when we did their buy one pasta/take one home special. The served Italian bread was nondescript. Salads, although basic, had fresh ingredients. For the special they were limited but adequate amount of selections available. I chose the lasagna and my wife the eggplant parmesan. Both dishes were tasty, relatively large portions served at the proper temperature. My wife said the egg plant was among the better ones she's had. My lasagna was meaty and generally well seasoned, but the tomato sauce with a little sweeter than I personally prefer. That being said, it was still a very good attempt. I had the (huge) piece of house chocolate cake; my wife had the apple crostini. Both were delicious. Service was attentive without being obtrusive even during the busy Friday night dinner hour. As an added bonus, both of the free (also generously portioned) pastas to-go were delicious when we had them last night. All-in-all, an enjoyable dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So weakKenRDined on 11/20/2014First off, the food was fine. But the experience was pretty weak. I was having lunch and the table next to us was playing a podcast through a phone's speaker, all through lunch. I complained twice and none of the wait staff nor the management asked the couple to turn the podcast off. Both times the staff apologized that I was being bothered by the noise, but would not talk to the couple.
- Wonderful food! Wonderful service!!Mama59Dined on 11/18/2014My favorite place to EAT!!!!! Always go on special occasions! The food is fabulous...the service is the best of any restaurant we go to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014Wonderful service and problem we had was handled expediently and in a more than adequate fashion. Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food...wonderful experience!JanBDined on 11/14/2014We always love going to Maggiano's. The food is great, well-prepared and we always get good service. Wait staff are very friendly and accommodating to their customers. The "buy one, get one to take home" deal is great and always brings customers back in. A great way to market your food and people remember you after the dining experience. No matter how busy they are (and they usually are very busy on weekends), they always seem to take good care of their customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch food, service, ambianceFoodieDined on 11/14/2014We always enjoy Maggiano's at Perimeter Mall, Atlanta, and this time we asked to be seated in the bar room. It's lots quieter than the much larger main dining rooms, and has a good seating arrangement. As always, the food quality is five-star, and there's plenty of it. The salad was beautiful and so fresh and cold that it sparkled, if such a term can be applied to a salad. We each had different pasta dishes, and both were perfectly sauced, cheesed and seasoned. Then we were surprised when our waiter said we were entitled to two dishes to take home. And did I mention the profiteroles? The restaurant is attached to a nice mall, which also is a plus for walking some of the calories off. Totally five star in every way.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sfoodie4lifeDined on 11/9/2014This was my first time dining at Maggiano's and it definitely will NOT be my last time. Our server was extremely prompt and catered to every need. He displayed great professionalism and represented the business very well. The food was divine. I ordered a shrimp and pasta based dish and I must say the shrimp were cooked to perfection. Everything was delicious!!!Special Features:
- Great food, good serviceShropDined on 11/7/2014Very enjoyable experience, great food served well delivered through friendly efficient serviceSpecial Features:
- tastywithclearcoscienceDined on 11/7/2014The entire experience was very good and as always the food was extremely tasty and we really appreciate the lighter versions of the menu. It is so good to be able to eat tasty food that have far less calories and most importantly a lot less saturated fats. Already looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Very Nice PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/7/2014Would recommend for families...dim lighting, but the food and the wine was great.Special Features:
- Date Night in the AfternoonabcdefgDined on 11/7/2014Maggiano's is the place to go for great Italian food and great service! You won't be disappointed!!!Special Features:
- Awesomeness!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014My boyfriend and I were absolutely blown away. This was our first time going and we will definitely be back! Service was great! Food was out of this world! Pumpkin Cheesecake was the best dessert we've ever had!Special Features:
- great atmospherekand83VIPDined on 11/6/2014This visit was great. This location was very lively with a lot of guests at the bar and in the dining room. The server was well-informed and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothing spectaular.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/5/2014On par with Buca di beppo and Macaroni Grill. Service was perfectly adequate, attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:
- Tepid food and serviceDinersRUsVIPDined on 11/4/2014I ordered the Eggplant Parmigiana which arrived lukewarm. Our server was nowhere to be seen, so we asked another server for assistance. When I received a second serving, it also was only lukewarm. This time I had to wait for our server to re-appear to report that this second attempt was no better than the first. At this point my husband was halfway through his food. It didn't seem right for him to wait for me to get my food because then his food would be cold. Eventually the chef came out with a third portion. It was a nice display of personal attention, but the food was merely acceptable and still not steaming hot as it should have been. I've enjoyed this meal before at Maggiano's -but not this time. Disappointing experience.
- bad service great foodfoodadventurerDined on 10/31/2014Food was amazing, as close to authentic italian you can get from a chain. Service was horrible. 15 mins to get a glass of water and another 15 to order my food. Had to continually ask to get refills on my water. Very disappointed because the rest of my experience was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- morvant1Dined on 10/31/2014The food was excellent and the waiter provided excellent service. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/30/2014Been there numerous times...but, my daughter and friends were driving through Atlanta on the way to the beach in SC from Tuscaloosa. Thought this would be best location - just off 285. They absolutely loved it...had our whole family + friends there for lunch...quick in, quick out + staff were great as was the food. We had packed them a cooler for the rest of their trip and the "complementary" entree's were a home run!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fodd is just okWaltDined on 10/29/2014portions are large but food is just ok. Meatballs were a little dense and had too much breadcrumbs and not enough flavor. My wife's pasta was undercooked and some muscles on my fra diavolo were not opened.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Evening!SMCJVIPDined on 10/28/2014My colleague and I enjoyed our dinner at Maggiano's. My colleague is from out-of-town and never had eaten at Maggiano's. She (and I) thoroughly enjoyed the food and our dining experience. The sangria was VERY tasty!!! Thank you so much for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencefeaturesDined on 10/26/2014Hosted a bridal shower in an event room at the Perimeter Maggiano's, where service and food were excellent. Decided to try the regular restaurant, and received the same excellent service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10/26/14sherbearDined on 10/26/2014My Husband and I recently went to Maggiano's to celebrate our first wedding Anniversary. The Maggiano's staff went out of their way to make this a special day for us. When we got to our table they had an Anniversary card for us and when we ordered our dessert they put candles on our cheese cake. The food was amazing and the staff was just outstanding! We had a fantastic Anniversary dinner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!GiovanniATLVIPDined on 10/24/2014This Maggiano's location always performs well. Service was outstanding. It was nice to see that recently they have added some "Lighter Take" options to the menu of their most popular dishes. Be warned though, the calorie counts are next to these portions, both the regular and the Lighter Take...ughhhh. We started with the Tomato Caprese, it was wonderful!! Then ended up with the lighter options for Lighter Take Chicken Marsala and Lighter Take Chicken Piccata, the lighter portions were awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Way to Start the Weekend!SMCJVIPDined on 10/24/2014My husband and I met at Maggiano's for dinner Friday evening. We really enjoyed our dining experience and it was such a nice way to start our weekend! We highly recommend Maggiano's to everyone!!!Special Features:
- Always a go to!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We've been Maggianos fans for many years and it's always delicious - we celebrated our 31st anniversary there and it was beyond excellent, as always! We've also often gotten meals to go and it's the same wonderful food with generous portions. Thank you again gir a delightful meal! (And our server was beyond excellent!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!datenightfunDined on 10/14/2014First off I want to start by saying my waitress we awesome!! I only wish I could give her a shout out but her name escapes me :( This was birthday date night for me and my son. Although he is only 5yrs old he felt like a grown-up loved his food and the attention our waitress gave him!! He has already asked to go again - this will be on the list as one of our favorites, thank you Maggiano's!! Making his day totally make this momma's day!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Meal I have had at Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014I have eat at Maggiano's several time and this was by far the worst meal I have ever had. I had to sent my usual meal back and still the food was not good. I don't know if there is a new chief of what but when I spend $125.00 on a meal for 4 people I would expect the food to be good. Most of the staff was new. It was our servers first night and he had no help. I could tell the whole restaurant was not being ran as I have seen in the past. There needs to be something done about it or they will loose more customers. They lost my business!!Special Features:
- Delicioso!yummyinmytummyDined on 10/13/2014My family LOVES Maggiano's. This time we celebrated my birthday there, and we have our Thanksgiving meal there annually as a family tradition. I also had my work farewell party there. The food is great, the service excellent, and the value for $ can't be beat.Special Features:
- DinnerLunchVIPDined on 10/12/2014The new lighter side menu is great. I actually enjoyed the lighter side better than the normal. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- EnjoyablelittlemanDined on 10/10/2014The food was excellent we always enjoy going to "M" to eat variety on the menu is great. Good to see they are striving to mix it up.Special Features:
- Date nightRickDined on 10/10/2014The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that the food servers were rude or untrained. One person brought our our big salad to share and threw it down on the table and did not offer us seperate plates or utensils to serve the salad. A different person who brought our main courses sat the food down where ever there was room and walked away without clearing off our used salad and bread plates. The food was great though and Alfredo our waiter was very nice and professional and would ask for him again on our next trip back.Special Features:
- Service Lackinglove2eatDined on 10/3/2014my son loves Maggiano's lasagna so of course he wanted to eat his birthday dinner there. made reservation and indicated it was my son's birthday; we brought gifts for him to open. our server was oblivious to this fact. service was very slow and not very attentive until just before it was time to deliver the check (and for us to consider the tip). my husband did tip 20%; after discussing our experience, we both agreed that 10% would have been commensurate with the service we received.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love maggianosEVT1213Dined on 10/3/2014I have been to several locations but perimeter is my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkFamilyDined on 10/3/2014The only restrooms are upstairs. The sweet tea drinks are priced at $2.99 which is very high. The food was bland and all taste the same. The kids meal (chicken fingers) was very gross in appearance the fingers were small and over cooked. The green beans were under cooked. He did not even touch the hard ball of mash potatoes dry no gravy. Needless to say I feed my child again when we got home. The waitress was sweet the only positive. We will not be back.Special Features:
- Great Foodnetnet2Dined on 9/28/2014My husband and I often eat at Maggianos. Service is always great as well as the food. The prices are very reasonable. The location is very convenient, especially if you plan on shopping. However parking if you do not come early can be a hassle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BluphiDined on 9/27/2014First visit and pleasantly surprised. Will return next time in town.Special Features:
- Food and Service Always GreatMikeDined on 9/27/2014The Food and Service are always great. We have never had a bad meal or service from this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall GoodJdadDined on 9/27/2014Overall enjoyable except for panhandler going to tables in the bar asking for $20 handouts. You would think bar manager or employees could pay attention in a place like this...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.