Maggiano's - Perimeter
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Space # 3035
Atlanta, GA 30346Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7708043313
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Leo Walsh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 770-522-9470 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Perimeter
Welcome to Maggiano's Perimeter, located in the new addition to Perimeter Mall off the I-285 Expressway. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Centennial Olympic Park, Phillips Arena & the Martin Luther King Cultural Center. Maggiano's 290 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
206 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (135)special occasion (126)great for lunch (64)romantic (49)fit for foodies (49)kid-friendly (42)neighborhood gem (38)great for outdoor dining (34)great for brunch (24)notable wine list (23)hot spot (20)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always a go to!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We've been Maggianos fans for many years and it's always delicious - we celebrated our 31st anniversary there and it was beyond excellent, as always! We've also often gotten meals to go and it's the same wonderful food with generous portions. Thank you again gir a delightful meal! (And our server was beyond excellent!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014First off I want to start by saying my waitress we awesome!! I only wish I could give her a shout out but her name escapes me :( This was birthday date night for me and my son. Although he is only 5yrs old he felt like a grown-up loved his food and the attention our waitress gave him!! He has already asked to go again - this will be on the list as one of our favorites, thank you Maggiano's!! Making his day totally make this momma's day!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Meal I have had at Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014I have eat at Maggiano's several time and this was by far the worst meal I have ever had. I had to sent my usual meal back and still the food was not good. I don't know if there is a new chief of what but when I spend $125.00 on a meal for 4 people I would expect the food to be good. Most of the staff was new. It was our servers first night and he had no help. I could tell the whole restaurant was not being ran as I have seen in the past. There needs to be something done about it or they will loose more customers. They lost my business!!Special Features:
- Delicioso!yummyinmytummyDined on 10/13/2014My family LOVES Maggiano's. This time we celebrated my birthday there, and we have our Thanksgiving meal there annually as a family tradition. I also had my work farewell party there. The food is great, the service excellent, and the value for $ can't be beat.Special Features:
- DinnerLunchVIPDined on 10/12/2014The new lighter side menu is great. I actually enjoyed the lighter side better than the normal. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Date nightRickDined on 10/10/2014The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that the food servers were rude or untrained. One person brought our our big salad to share and threw it down on the table and did not offer us seperate plates or utensils to serve the salad. A different person who brought our main courses sat the food down where ever there was room and walked away without clearing off our used salad and bread plates. The food was great though and Alfredo our waiter was very nice and professional and would ask for him again on our next trip back.Special Features:
- Service Lackinglove2eatDined on 10/3/2014my son loves Maggiano's lasagna so of course he wanted to eat his birthday dinner there. made reservation and indicated it was my son's birthday; we brought gifts for him to open. our server was oblivious to this fact. service was very slow and not very attentive until just before it was time to deliver the check (and for us to consider the tip). my husband did tip 20%; after discussing our experience, we both agreed that 10% would have been commensurate with the service we received.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love maggianosEVT1213Dined on 10/3/2014I have been to several locations but perimeter is my favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkFamilyDined on 10/3/2014The only restrooms are upstairs. The sweet tea drinks are priced at $2.99 which is very high. The food was bland and all taste the same. The kids meal (chicken fingers) was very gross in appearance the fingers were small and over cooked. The green beans were under cooked. He did not even touch the hard ball of mash potatoes dry no gravy. Needless to say I feed my child again when we got home. The waitress was sweet the only positive. We will not be back.Special Features:
- Great Foodnetnet2Dined on 9/28/2014My husband and I often eat at Maggianos. Service is always great as well as the food. The prices are very reasonable. The location is very convenient, especially if you plan on shopping. However parking if you do not come early can be a hassle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BluphiDined on 9/27/2014First visit and pleasantly surprised. Will return next time in town.Special Features:
- Food and Service Always GreatMikeDined on 9/27/2014The Food and Service are always great. We have never had a bad meal or service from this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall GoodJdadDined on 9/27/2014Overall enjoyable except for panhandler going to tables in the bar asking for $20 handouts. You would think bar manager or employees could pay attention in a place like this...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's perimeterDinnerreviewDined on 9/26/2014Had a great evening with another couple. Great drinks and dinner. We ordered four(4) different meals and we were all happy with our meals. The volume was great for conversations and catching up. I would recommend for the food and the environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationKeeferDined on 9/21/2014Maggianos was the perfect place to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend and friends. Good food, atmosphere, service, and value for the money.Special Features:
- Maggiano's - Perimeter :)SimplyDiningDined on 9/19/2014This place was amazing! As soon as I got to the restaurant I was able to get to my table. The food was served quickly and the waiter was so kind. Couldn't have had a better place to go for my sister's birthday :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunshineDined on 9/18/2014It was my birthday celebration, belated because my husband had been in the hospital. So, what a treat to be together and enjoy the wonderful food and atmosphere. We save our gift cards to be able to go at least once a year! We'd like to be able to go more. The birthday gift of $10 off helps! Blessings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch with my girlnikiDined on 9/16/2014perfect place to meet laugh and catch up to tasty bites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wonderful serviceKwilhiteDined on 9/14/2014The service is always wonderful and their food is terrific with good portions and competitive prices for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the new Light MenuLuvmySushiVIPDined on 9/14/2014We ordered family style as usual, but loved that there were some Lighter menu choices available! It was all fantastic!Special Features:
- Best Italian Foodpnkrose74Dined on 9/12/2014Best manicotti that I have had in a long time. The steamed mussles were wonderful as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Anniversary Dinnerlht4055Dined on 9/3/20142 years ago I had my first dinner at Maggiano's Perimeter with the gentleman I am still with today. We came for our 1st Anniversary a year ago and hope to make it back for next anniversary. We also celebrate birthday's and holiday's with Maggiano's Perimeter also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as alwaysKarenVIPDined on 8/29/2014It is no surprise this restaurant has been rated the number 1 Italian restaurant. My husband and I eat here once or twice each month and enjoy our meal each time. The servers are always courteous and prompt. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchMarkDavid33VIPDined on 8/28/2014Service is usually fairly good, and the quality pretty good. Our favorite is the Maggianos House Salad.....but the serving of grilled chicken gets smaller each time and there is no flavor at all. Also charged for scoop of ice cream for bday. Most restaurants this level provide a complimentary dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!Kat2427VIPDined on 8/27/2014You can't go wrong with Maggiano's. Everything I have ever tried has been yummy and the prices are good too. The portions are enormous so you always have some left for next day lunch. This time I tried the chicken and spinach manicotti and my husband tried the sausage gnocchi and loved it although it was very spicy. Mine was delicious also. Like I mentioned before, you can't go wrong here!Special Features:
- bitesizereviewDined on 8/26/2014Excellent service for a lunch party of 13! What an awesome time. Great food and the wait staff didn't miss a trick. Maggianos is always a great go to.Special Features:
- Maggiano's..a treat for the familyTAZZDined on 8/24/2014We always love sharing a meal at Maggiano's, whether on a date for two--or a family occasion. With an extensive menu and wine list, the service and ambiance are first rate, and the food, authentic and delicious. The place has a unique energy that makes it especially fun to be there. Eating Family Style? Never a fear of going home hungry......Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food Good experiencehraneyDined on 8/23/2014I thought the food was fantastic! Large portions so be prepared to split something or take a to-go box :) I had the gnocchi and Italian sausage with vodka sauce and it was divine! The parmesan encrusted tilapia my mother had was awesome as well! All in all the experience was good. Our server was a wee bit aloof it seemed. He took a bit to get to us and while they were busy it seemed he only had about 4 tables so not sure. Just didn't appear to "be firing on all cylinders". Then we asked for balsamic vinegar for our bread which we never received. Another waiter refilled our water glasses so it was a good experience and I would definitely go back just seemed a bit off on the waiter.Special Features:
- incredible authentic Italian foodfoodjunkieDined on 8/23/2014I have been to Magiano's for many occasions. I have attended Bar Mitzvah's, taken dates to, held commissioner meetings and just went for the food. I have never been disappointed. The food is incredible, The staff is very attentive. The value is affordable. The atmosphere is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's ReviewDragonheartDined on 8/23/2014Overall, very good experience and excellent value for the money. Would highly recommend eating here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceJandJDined on 8/23/2014I had a reservation and was slightly early but was seated immediately. The service was excellent and the food was amazing as always. At the end of our dining, the chef came and spoke to us. Being Italian, we were very interested in how the food was prepared and what ingredients used. The chef took the time to talk to my mom about how the meals were prepared and even some tips on how your sauce is so great. I inquired about how I could get some marinara to take home....Maggianos is the best! The chef told us he would bring us some. I was expecting a small styrofoam bowl....to our surprise, he brought us a bottle of your sauce and said to enjoy! As we were walking out, our server said to bring the jar back next time and they would refill it!Special Features:
- OLDIE BUT GOODIE,NEEDS TUNEUPMYPASTAHOMEDined on 8/23/2014HOWEVER:THE FACILITY NEEDS A GOOD TOP TO BOTTOM, SPIC & SPAN TYPE CLEANING..RECURRING ODOR PROBLEM APPAPRENT WITH THE SMELL OF SOURNESS IN THE AIR. I HAVE NOTICED THIS ON MY LAST FEW VISITS. HONESTLY, I DON'T LIKE IT VERY MUCH. DURING OUR VISIT, THE UPSTAIRS MEETING ROOMS WERE "TAKEN OVER" INTO THE HALLWAY LEADING TO THE RESTROOMS, WITH A WEDDING PARTY ONE MORE THING, IT WAS NOTED WITH SOME UNPLEASNTNESS, THAT STAFF WERE COMBING AND BRUSHING THEIR HAIR IN THE DINING ROOM AS WE WERE DINING! NOT VERY APPETIZING FOR US! NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL BY THEM.Special Features:
- Perfect for a romantic eveningLizzieDined on 8/22/2014Me and my fiance went here to celebrate his birthday. The food was great, big servings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unwelcoming hostess and bad serverFoodlover79Dined on 8/22/2014When we visited Margianos to celebrate two birthdays , we were ' greeted' by two sour faced hostesses. One of them gave my two children an unwelcoming look. I informed them that we were celebrating two birthdays and she said she would make a note of it with our server . She then told us in a rude , brisk tone to wait to be seated. Our server was pleasant but extremely inefficient . He didn't bring out the bread basket , our drinks were served 30 minutes after we sat at the table. My daughter ordered a meatless lasagna but her dish contained meat when it was served. Finally , he brought out the check without serving us the Lemon cookies and candles. When I brought it up with him about the birthdays he said the hostess didn't inform him .Special Features:
- Way too much SaltRoswellfoodieDined on 8/18/2014In general Maggianos is a nice place to eat, but every dish I tasted was covered with salt. Even though we are in the South, I still believe, as most do, that excess salt isn't in any way healthy. In addition, the more I get away from food with too much salt, the more you notice and dislike over salted food.Special Features:
- Horrible waiter !!!!!Starzy44Dined on 8/17/2014We did the family style dinner and although it wasn't our 1st time doing this ... It was our 1st time we were lectured about every course!!!! He made it seem like you guys were out of food and we couldn't have seconds ..... Not only that but there was long waits in between course !!!! Unlike with previous servers !!!he really policed our food and make us very uncomfortable to ask for seconds or to ask questions in general we usually visit once a month but we won't be back !!!!! Also your claim dish really lacks flavor for me
- Good, but not greatGATravelerDined on 8/16/2014We hadn't been to Maggiano's in about seven years. I had forgotten how crazy the pace is particularly as this restaurant appeals to very large groups with the family style dining options. Overall the food good, but the appetizers and dessert were far better than the entree's.Special Features:
- Great food average serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We asked for the best table and waiter when they called to confirm the reservation. We had a great table and below average service. The waiter was very monotone in voice and had zero energy. We did not have our water glasses filled up one time during our meal. The food came out timely and was very good. We viewed other waiters in the restaurant fully engage their guests and had great personalities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousTastyDined on 8/15/2014Another wonderful evening with friends. Great food! Great value! Terrific service! Always great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014This is no means the waitress fault but it was too long in getting our meal. It was not too crowded...the kitchen needs to step it up. Was not because it was a packed out night.I would recommend this to a friend.